• Last Updated: Dec 10, 2012 - 07:09 AM
  • File Size: 24.04KB
  • Views: 5308
  • Downloads: 1,481
  • File Descriptor: RCI Plopables

Download Paeng's PURe No.01 1.0

* * * * * 25 Votes

Screenshots
This is a former brewery building, now turned into a small cultural center - galleries, small indie movie theaters, exhibits, arts and crafts.

It's a 5x8 commercial landmark with 180 CS$$ jobs (more details via the in-game menu).

* Based on one of Glenni's immortal BATs... :-)

DEPENDENCIES

* Schau's Brewery
Needed: Glenni-Brewerymodel-Final-0x5ad0e817_0x36c93bdc_0x50000.SC4Model

* PURe Basic Pack

DEVELOPER NOTES

Add the new lot (01_Schaus-Culture-Brewery) to your PURe folder.

Copy the "Needed: ...*.SC4Model" dependency to your folder PURe_Models. Store all other files in a safe place outside your Plugins.

Play the game :-)

INSTALLATION

Unzip to your Plugins.
To uninstall, bulldoze any instance of this lot in your city, then remove the files from your Plugins.

SUPPORT

Should you need support for these items please visit the
Paeng Production Forum

Enjoy!

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots

Looks good I like the idea of pure very interesting. looking forward to seeing what you come up with will grab dependencies shortly
Ah that's what it's like. Seems like a good project!
Photo
Das alte Leid
Dec 06, 2012 - 06:39 PM
Looks like one of Jestarr's works.
See,.?! that's what was trying to say...your works will always turn out to be great... :D
thank you you have done a wonderful job of re-lotting this amazing building I'm sure Glenni would love it
Great job re-lotting this beautiful BAT. Thank you for sharing.
I do like the idea of this, hehe ,as a matter of fact, before my pc crashed, I used to do the same thing with some other industrial buildings for sc4, to relot them to look like lofts, magazines, art galleries, etc! Smart thinking! =)
A great idea, well executed. Very real to life. 5/5

the same thing with some other industrial buildings for sc4, to relot them to look like lofts, magazines, art galleries

Cool :-) As a matter of fact, I got a few more of your great BATs 'under the knife' LOL... The first few will be mostly galleries, small inner city markets and such... we'll see where this will take us... ;-)
hehe, cool man, you thought of doing the same to some of nofunk's industrial warehouses too? they're mint for urban lofts! <3
Waow, it's a very cool building, but I can't identify from what era is it, it seems that it lived long and changed alot to come up to this, is it a former church? maybe a town center?
The BAT looks unique, 10/5 from me :O
I hope you make more of this style.

what era is it

I'm happy seeing it as a 19th century brewery, the way Glenni tagged it... seems appropriate, the monks agree ;-)

@Glenni: Yeah, I will look at NoFunk's items, thanks for the hint :-)
Great Job!!! 5/5 :D
Well Done ^_^
Love it
Thank you so much and for sharing :)

• 18,770 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,609 Total Authors
  • 98,465,749 Total Downloads
  • SUGCPack Latest File
  • SUGCTeam Latest Submitter

177 user(s) are online ...

75 members, 100 guests, 0 anonymous users

guilhermeluks, lordjekyl, neilhill956, laurent2694, Filip371, IHT1s4m3, il conte, coreyalaurence, c_gsantos, yuui4, similakchild13x, blackbomb415605, GoDodgers420, RafaelFP1990, In the Name of the Rose, Flyboyfinley, Wolftatt2, guilop, DTC102, arquitecn, weax, Google (2), equinox77, Michel_RS, decembersag1204, johnawitt, eastofwest, jjsofly, hithere311, Tonyvu, Danny50205, d.shane, Knoa, brc170, A. Gates, addshore, Johnathan_Tycoon, Nike2913, kredar788, gviper, shinoda, jacobwhitaker93, estates to the real, mike_oxlong, Pioneer1011, SimJ, cmdp123789, yimby dev, Londinium, gmeover07, alfredstein, panerai1, antyon93, zen0000, Trumpmaster, JFER1980, crossfire77, dukaden, noahclem, Mpir, cachi, urashi_ma, JDK-_, thepabray75, kingtai, truepass2679, Indiana Joe, Jose_73, Sego760, Udonsoup15, Axis1987, ersln, boneyard, tornero57, tkuzz, Captainskeen