• Moose

5 Screenshots

About This File

[u][b]Englewood Condominiums, by Mattb325.[/b][/u]

Step back in time to the 80's. :bunny:

Set amongst pine woods, this euro-luxe, multi-level apartment complex is missing only the Pontiac trans-am parked in the front. o.O
With its massive expanse of shingled roof, it will suit northern European styled cities as well as those wishing to create North-Western and upper mid-western styled US towns.

Additionally, Englewood Condos are an ideal small apartment complex to assist in transitioning from the low density suburban sprawl of single family homes to the higher density apartments of your downtown.

Each building has 10 townhouse style apartments/condos; each unit has a complex, split-level floor plan spanning multiple floors and each unit enjoys a private, sun-soaked terrace at the top of the apartment.

Wood fires in some of the larger apartments are great for sipping brandy from oversized balloons on a wool-skin rug while watching episodes of M.A.S.H. on your new CRT deluxe PYE 22" color TV Set with teletext capability :O

Perfect for R$$ Sims, Englewood Condominiums are presented on a 2x3 and 4x3 lot.

This will grow on medium and high density zones at stage 5. Use the control key while zoning to assist growth.

[color=#0000cd][u][b]STATS (2x3):[/b][/u][/color]

[color=#0000cd]Bulldoze Cost: $188
Capacity Satisfied: R$$ 173 (R$311 when dilapidated)
Pollution: 1 (air) / 1 (water) / 4 (garbage)
Radius: 5 / 6 / 0
Power Consumed: 3 MwH
Water Consumed: 8 Gallons[/color]
[color=#0000cd][u][b]STATS (4x3):[/b][/u][/color]

[color=#0000cd]Bulldoze Cost: $347
Capacity Satisfied: R$$ 427 (R$772 when dilapidated)
Pollution: 3 (air) / 1 (water) / 4 (garbage)
Radius: 5 / 6 / 0
Power Consumed: 6 MwH
Water Consumed: 17 Gallons[/color]

[u][b]DEPENDENCIES [/b][/u][i](note you must be registered and logged in at the SC4 Devotion LEX to download):[/i]

BSC BAT Props Mattb325 Vol03 ([url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2768"]http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2768[/url])
BSC MEGA Prop Pack CP Vol01 ([url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180"]http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180[/url])
BSC MEGA Prop Pack CP Vol02 ([url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790"]http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790[/url])
BSC TexturePack Cycledogg V 01b ([url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101"]http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101[/url])

Thanks and enjoy

4 people like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
benno2005

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
fiver

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Bluthlucidity

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
DustyAmy

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
io_bg

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Baribal Blanc

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Oliver Lock

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
A Nonny Moose

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Krio

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Ferrt

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
dohraymii

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Terring

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Jim14409

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
plasticboy

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
AlexSLM520

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
JayStimson

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Cefien

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
zimmie

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Ded

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
thadividedsky

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
hjbk

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
magnus-88-

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: Diego Del Llano Growables - 2017 Pack One
      Introduction
      This is set of growable, high-density lots made from Diego Del Llano's BATs that were released in 2017. The objective of this set is to provide growable alternatives to the ploppable landmarks in the original release for a more traditional gaming experience. While ploppable are amazing in their own right, it doesn't quite allow for one to experience the feeling of zoning a plot and having that shiny new tower pop up.
      Package Overview

Included in the following package are a set of growables for all Diego Del Llano's 2017 releases (excluding the Loop Postal Station building in the Federal Center Chicago set). A couple of the buildings have different occupant versions to satisfy different demand groups.
      There are TWO versions of the package you can download: Vanilla and CAM. The vanilla version has all of the larger buildings capped at stage 8, with capacities that do not exceed 7500. For those that use the Colossus Addon Mod, the larger buildings extend all the way up to stage 15 and boast much higher capacities, up to around 11000.
      If you desire to plop the growables, use the buildingPlop cheat and look for exemplars starting at DiegoDL_ (requires ExtraCheats.dll).
      General Stats
      All stats were generated with PIM-X. Vanilla versions differ only in growth stage and maximum capacity tweaks (for buildings that exceeded 7000 by default). The breakdown is as follows:
      4 R$$$ buildings
      CITITOWER Guadalajara, 4x6 left corner Ventura Place One, 3x4 front Ventura Place Two, 3x4 front Ventura Place Three, 3x4 front 4 CS$$$ buildings
      CITITOWER Guadalajara, 4x6 left corner Hotel Presidente Guadalajara, 5x5 front Hotel Presidente Intercontinental Mexico City, 4x2 front Carlton Hotel Johannesburg, 4x2 front 7 CO$$ buildings
      AON Center, 3x4 front Carlton Center, 3x4 front Carlton Hotel Building, 4x2 front 345 California Center, 6x3 front One Kansas City Place, 4x3 front Everett McKinley Dirksen Building (Federal Center Chicago), 3x8 front John C. Kluczynski Building (Federal Center Chicago), 6x3 front 10 CO$$$ buildings
      One Metropolitan Square, 6x5 right corner Gas Company Tower, 6x3 front Capella Tower, 4x8 left corner Park Building (Capella Tower small building), 4x2 front Chanin Building, 4x4 front Commerzbank Tower, 4x5 front IBM-Marathon Tower, 5x9 right corner Denver Place, 6x8 front First National Bank Tower, 5x5 front Torre Multiva, 4x3 front Detailed stats for all of the buildings can be found in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Pick either the vanilla or the CAM version and drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. To uninstall, simply delete the files from your hard drive.
      Dependencies
      Main Building(s)
      This list contains all of the buildings used in this set. Each subfolder corresponds to a particular building/set of buildings - if you don't have a particular building feel free to delete the corresponding subfolder.
      Cititower Guadalajara Denver Place Hotel Presidente Intercontinental Mexico City Commerzbank Tower IBM Marathon (1250 René-Lévesque) Hotel Presidente Guadalajara Torre Multiva AON Center Gas Company Tower Carlton Center Carlton Hotel Johannesburg One Metropolitan Square One Kansas City Place First National Bank Tower Capella Tower Ventura Place Three Ventura Place Two Ventura Place One Federal Center Chicago Chanin Building 345 California Center Mods (CAM version only)
      You will only need these if you're using the CAM version. Either version of CAM will work with the CAMeLots.
      Colossus Addon Mod 2.1 Colossus Addon Mod 1.0 Credit goes to Diego Del Llano for all of these spectacular BATs!
    • By JP Schriefer
      DESCRIPTION
      Located in the city of Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil, Saint Thomas is a modernist residential building built in 2009.

INFORMATIONS
      The model is available in two versions, Landmark and Residential building. The lot includes 2 trees and they may take a while to appear.
      This building was made with custom LODs in case any LOTter decides to work with it.

Landmark:
      Plop cost: 15,000
      Lot size: 2x1

Residential building:
      Lot Size: 2x1
      R$$$: 250
      R$$: 450
      R$: 650

INSTALLATION
      Unzip the files from the .zip to your Plugins folder. There are four .zip files in the download area. Be aware!

Saint Thomas (Residential - MN): this is the Residential version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Saint Thomas (Landmark - MN): this is the Landmark version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both MN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

Saint Thomas (Residential - DN): this is the Residential version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Saint Thomas (Landmark - DN): this is the Landmark version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both DN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

DEPENDENCIES
      SimFox Day and Nite modd (for Darknite users only).

To check my other projects you can visit my thread

• By JP Schriefer
      DESCRIPTION
      Located in the city of Recife, PE, Brazil, Castelo Del Mar is a modernist residential condominium with twin towers built in 2001.
      Note: this file includes only a stand-alone tower.
      The Lot includes two pools and 6 Palm Trees, they may take a while to appear.

INFORMATIONS
      The model is available in two versions, Landmark and Residential building

Landmark:
      Plop cost: 15,000
      Lot size: 2x2

Residential building:
      Lot Size: 2x2
      R$$$: 300
      R$$: 650
      R$: 1,200

INSTALLATION
      Unzip the files from the .zip to your Plugins folder. There are four .zip files in the download area. Be aware!

Castelo Del Mar (Residential - MN): this is the Residential version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Castelo Del Mar (Landmark - MN): this is the Landmark version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both MN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

Castelo Del Mar (Residential - DN): this is the Residential version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Castelo Del Mar (Landmark - DN): this is the Landmark version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both DN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

DEPENDENCIES
      SimFox Day and Nite modd (for Darknite users only).

To check my other projects you can visit my thread
    • By tankmank
      Today's upload is of michal27278's Zvolen-Razusova . This is only the Darknite 8x2 lot that i have relotted. I have not relotted any of the other lots included within the original BAT. All props and model files are required. 
      The lot is 8x4, this was to include more of the buildings and to have a decent car park. It is like my other lots more topical/sub-tropical in design with many different palm trees and so might not be to everyone's taste or preference. It also i realise has quite a list of dependencies, it was never really intended to be shared, but many of the dependencies are likely well known and downloaded, i will be using these dependencies a lot with my lots. 
      I originally lotted it to be my Halls of Residence, or student accommodation for my city, but it is flexible enough to be used for general apartments.
      All stats are the same as the original file by michal27278 
      Original file located here:

List of dependencies 
      Neko Prop sets 2 and 3
      SHK Parking Pack
      BSC - VIP girafe urbanpack vol. 1
      BSC - VIP girafe carpack vol. 3
      BSC - VIP girafe carpack vol. 1 & 2
      Dutch Prop Pack
      Orange MEGA Prop Pack Vol01 TSC
      Murimk Bicycle Props
      Porkie Props VOL 1
      BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01
      BSC MEGA Props CP Vol 02 
      BSC MEGA Props CP Vol01
      BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol01
      PEG MTP Super Pack (Texture DAT is only one that is needed)
      RMIP ( All you will need is the  jzo_RMIP2vol2_textures.dat file)
      I  have tested it numerous times, but if there are any issues please do PM me, or write in my new Lot editing topic Tankmanks Lots.
      And i just hope that you will enjoy it. 
    • By Jasoncw
      Charlotte Apartments is an apartment building on Charlotte Street in midtown Detroit. Two lots are included, one which is based on the real building which has a small grass yard ("setback"), and an additional version which is wall-to-wall ("urban"). Because residential ploppables do not work in the game, only growable versions are available.
      1x4 growable R§§ lots. Urban and setback versions.
        MaxisNite and DarkNite night versions included. DarkNite requires the Day and Nite Modd.
        Requires mipro essentials December 2013 or newer.
      Installation Instructions:
      Download either the DarkNite (DN) or MaxisNite (MN) version. If you're unsure, choose the MN version. Unzip the .zip and move its contents to Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins. SC4Lot files are descriptively titled. Remove the lot versions which you don't want. Do not remove any .SC4Model files. mipro Forum Thread
      mipro STEX Uploads
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments