• Moose

5 Screenshots

About This File

[u][b]Englewood Condominiums, by Mattb325.[/b][/u]

Step back in time to the 80's. :bunny:

Set amongst pine woods, this euro-luxe, multi-level apartment complex is missing only the Pontiac trans-am parked in the front. o.O
With its massive expanse of shingled roof, it will suit northern European styled cities as well as those wishing to create North-Western and upper mid-western styled US towns.

Additionally, Englewood Condos are an ideal small apartment complex to assist in transitioning from the low density suburban sprawl of single family homes to the higher density apartments of your downtown.

Each building has 10 townhouse style apartments/condos; each unit has a complex, split-level floor plan spanning multiple floors and each unit enjoys a private, sun-soaked terrace at the top of the apartment.

Wood fires in some of the larger apartments are great for sipping brandy from oversized balloons on a wool-skin rug while watching episodes of M.A.S.H. on your new CRT deluxe PYE 22" color TV Set with teletext capability :O

Perfect for R$$ Sims, Englewood Condominiums are presented on a 2x3 and 4x3 lot.

This will grow on medium and high density zones at stage 5. Use the control key while zoning to assist growth.

[color=#0000cd][u][b]STATS (2x3):[/b][/u][/color]

[color=#0000cd]Bulldoze Cost: $188
Capacity Satisfied: R$$ 173 (R$311 when dilapidated)
Pollution: 1 (air) / 1 (water) / 4 (garbage)
Radius: 5 / 6 / 0
Power Consumed: 3 MwH
Water Consumed: 8 Gallons[/color]
[color=#0000cd][u][b]STATS (4x3):[/b][/u][/color]

[color=#0000cd]Bulldoze Cost: $347
Capacity Satisfied: R$$ 427 (R$772 when dilapidated)
Pollution: 3 (air) / 1 (water) / 4 (garbage)
Radius: 5 / 6 / 0
Power Consumed: 6 MwH
Water Consumed: 17 Gallons[/color]

[u][b]DEPENDENCIES [/b][/u][i](note you must be registered and logged in at the SC4 Devotion LEX to download):[/i]

BSC BAT Props Mattb325 Vol03 ([url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2768"]http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2768[/url])
BSC MEGA Prop Pack CP Vol01 ([url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180"]http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180[/url])
BSC MEGA Prop Pack CP Vol02 ([url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790"]http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790[/url])
BSC TexturePack Cycledogg V 01b ([url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101"]http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101[/url])

Thanks and enjoy

4 people like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
benno2005

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
fiver

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Bluthlucidity

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
DustyAmy

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
io_bg

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Baribal Blanc

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Oliver Lock

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
A Nonny Moose

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Krio

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Ferrt

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
dohraymii

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Terring

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Jim14409

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
plasticboy

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
AlexSLM520

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
JayStimson

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Cefien

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
zimmie

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Ded

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
thadividedsky

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
hjbk

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
magnus-88-

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

02/21/2017

Looking for your help! We have a real and urgent need for your donations for this month as of this writing we're almost half way to our monthly target!  Please help us with any donation you can make! Lately, we've been feeling a big pinch with a slump in donations, and we're hoping to drive that up so we can continue to keep the site running. In return for your donation, we're offering several STEX Collection Discs which you can learn more about here, if you wish to receive one. We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Donate Any Amount Here To Receive a STEX Disc(s) Donate a Specific Amount Here Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated -- we really appreciate it!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By tankmank
      Today's upload is of michal27278's Zvolen-Razusova . This is only the Darknite 8x2 lot that i have relotted. I have not relotted any of the other lots included within the original BAT. All props and model files are required. 
      The lot is 8x4, this was to include more of the buildings and to have a decent car park. It is like my other lots more topical/sub-tropical in design with many different palm trees and so might not be to everyone's taste or preference. It also i realise has quite a list of dependencies, it was never really intended to be shared, but many of the dependencies are likely well known and downloaded, i will be using these dependencies a lot with my lots. 
      I originally lotted it to be my Halls of Residence, or student accommodation for my city, but it is flexible enough to be used for general apartments.
      All stats are the same as the original file by michal27278 
      Original file located here:

List of dependencies 
      Neko Prop sets 2 and 3
      SHK Parking Pack
      BSC - VIP girafe urbanpack vol. 1
      BSC - VIP girafe carpack vol. 3
      BSC - VIP girafe carpack vol. 1 & 2
      Dutch Prop Pack
      Orange MEGA Prop Pack Vol01 TSC
      Murimk Bicycle Props
      Porkie Props VOL 1
      BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01
      BSC MEGA Props CP Vol 02 
      BSC MEGA Props CP Vol01
      BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol01
      PEG MTP Super Pack (Texture DAT is only one that is needed)
      RMIP ( All you will need is the  jzo_RMIP2vol2_textures.dat file)
      I  have tested it numerous times, but if there are any issues please do PM me, or write in my new Lot editing topic Tankmanks Lots.
      And i just hope that you will enjoy it. 
    • By Jasoncw
      Charlotte Apartments is an apartment building on Charlotte Street in midtown Detroit. Two lots are included, one which is based on the real building which has a small grass yard ("setback"), and an additional version which is wall-to-wall ("urban"). Because residential ploppables do not work in the game, only growable versions are available.
      1x4 growable R§§ lots. Urban and setback versions.
        MaxisNite and DarkNite night versions included. DarkNite requires the Day and Nite Modd.
        Requires mipro essentials December 2013 or newer.
      Installation Instructions:
      Download either the DarkNite (DN) or MaxisNite (MN) version. If you're unsure, choose the MN version. Unzip the .zip and move its contents to Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins. SC4Lot files are descriptively titled. Remove the lot versions which you don't want. Do not remove any .SC4Model files. mipro Forum Thread
      mipro STEX Uploads
    • By Jasoncw
      Kerrytown Apartments is a large urban apartment complex. It looks good towering over low rise buildings, but also works well mixed in with larger buildings. It's part of the Euro tileset, and grows on medium and high density residential zones.
      4x6 and 6x4 R§§ growable lots. Bonus college version!
        MaxisNite and DarkNite night versions included. DarkNite requires the Day and Nite Modd.
      This is an adaptation of a non-SimCity project, an apartment building hypothetically located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Kerrytown is a neighborhood which transitions downtown and a neighborhood of single family houses. The design has been scaled up from a 3x5 to a 4x6 to fit into the game's scale better. Other small changes have also been made.
      Enjoy!

Installation Instructions:
      Download either the DarkNite (DN) or MaxisNite (MN) version. If you're unsure, choose the MN version. Unzip the .zip and move its contents to Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins. SC4Lot files are descriptively titled. Remove the lot versions which you don't want. Do not remove any .SC4Model files. BAT and modding by Jasoncw
      Click here to learn about new projects in the works

Edit: Fixed description formatting.
    • By Diego Del Llano
      VENTURA PLACE ONE
      This is my first BAT Design For Sim City 4 , Is a Complex of 3 Tower that allows experiment with facades, Materials and lights. 
      Ventura Place One: Is a Mixed Used Building with Comercial Center, Luxury Hotel with terrazas and Residences. CS $$$ With 2700 Jobs. 
      Ventura Place Two: Is a Hybrid Building With, Comercial Center, Offices and Residences. CO$$$ 2700 Jobs.
      Ventura Place Three: Is a Hybrid Building With, Comercial Center, Offices and Residences. CO$$$ 2700 Jobs.
    • By nofunk
      The BSP proudly presents the Hamilton Arms!

The Hamilton Arms was an apartment building located at the corner of Hamilton Avenue and Hill Street in Highland Park, Michigan. The building was demolished in 2012. This small, 5-story apartment will add some character and charm to your medium-wealth neighborhoods!

1x2 R$$ growable. Available in both MaxisNite and DarkNite. DarkNite requires the Day and Nite Modd  
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Just downloaded, looks really good.  The creative output of user content creators on this site over the past month or so is unbelievable.  EA should just hand SC4 over to the ST Community and we'll re-commercial-market the game from here.   __________________________________________________________ I'm editing in after installation of MN landmark version.   Excellent building, understanding its a corner lot, interesting windows, the reflections also look like interior view, but no lights on in the top floor?     
    • Were is the file for it its only the screen shot I would like to install this to my maps.
    • WAY too expensive.  Otherwise great.  
    • I'm finally getting back to this lot, and now starting to make at least 3 different variations taking from ideas presented here.  Not sure if the lot can be made 2x2 and still work as the same growable,  but if there's a tweak I need to make, please let me know as I would like to add some ground area to the lot. I don't have an SC4Desc file for it, but I'm now re-lotting this re-lot, so yes, some parking and a gas station added will go into 1 of a few new variations, Thanks for the input.   It will be a 2x2, if I can get 2x2 working the same as a growable.  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks to the more advanced content creators above for suggestions.   Whatever I come up with, as mentioned, I have to keep in mind how often this lot shows up and find a way to make that repetitiveness look good in-game --It does work as a blvd with the overdose of big trees, but that's all so far.
    • uggh, i'm confused. I installed this because I want a bus stop on road but I can't find the tile on the menu bar. Does it appear in form of ploppable "bus stop" (but can be done in top of road) or "road tiles with bus stop"?