• Moose

5 Screenshots

About This File

[u][b]Englewood Condominiums, by Mattb325.[/b][/u]

Step back in time to the 80's. :bunny:

Set amongst pine woods, this euro-luxe, multi-level apartment complex is missing only the Pontiac trans-am parked in the front. o.O
With its massive expanse of shingled roof, it will suit northern European styled cities as well as those wishing to create North-Western and upper mid-western styled US towns.

Additionally, Englewood Condos are an ideal small apartment complex to assist in transitioning from the low density suburban sprawl of single family homes to the higher density apartments of your downtown.

Each building has 10 townhouse style apartments/condos; each unit has a complex, split-level floor plan spanning multiple floors and each unit enjoys a private, sun-soaked terrace at the top of the apartment.

Wood fires in some of the larger apartments are great for sipping brandy from oversized balloons on a wool-skin rug while watching episodes of M.A.S.H. on your new CRT deluxe PYE 22" color TV Set with teletext capability :O

Perfect for R$$ Sims, Englewood Condominiums are presented on a 2x3 and 4x3 lot.

This will grow on medium and high density zones at stage 5. Use the control key while zoning to assist growth.

[color=#0000cd][u][b]STATS (2x3):[/b][/u][/color]

[color=#0000cd]Bulldoze Cost: $188
Capacity Satisfied: R$$ 173 (R$311 when dilapidated)
Pollution: 1 (air) / 1 (water) / 4 (garbage)
Radius: 5 / 6 / 0
Power Consumed: 3 MwH
Water Consumed: 8 Gallons[/color]
[color=#0000cd][u][b]STATS (4x3):[/b][/u][/color]

[color=#0000cd]Bulldoze Cost: $347
Capacity Satisfied: R$$ 427 (R$772 when dilapidated)
Pollution: 3 (air) / 1 (water) / 4 (garbage)
Radius: 5 / 6 / 0
Power Consumed: 6 MwH
Water Consumed: 17 Gallons[/color]

[u][b]DEPENDENCIES [/b][/u][i](note you must be registered and logged in at the SC4 Devotion LEX to download):[/i]

BSC BAT Props Mattb325 Vol03 ([url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2768"]http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2768[/url])
BSC MEGA Prop Pack CP Vol01 ([url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180"]http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180[/url])
BSC MEGA Prop Pack CP Vol02 ([url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790"]http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790[/url])
BSC TexturePack Cycledogg V 01b ([url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101"]http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101[/url])

Thanks and enjoy

4 people like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
benno2005

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
fiver

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Bluthlucidity

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
DustyAmy

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
io_bg

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Baribal Blanc

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Oliver Lock

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
A Nonny Moose

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Krio

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Ferrt

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
dohraymii

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Terring

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Jim14409

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
plasticboy

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
AlexSLM520

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
JayStimson

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Cefien

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
zimmie

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Ded

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
thadividedsky

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
hjbk

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
magnus-88-

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

12/05/2016

Hi Community As Simtropolis turns 14 years old this year, we're asking your help now more than ever to help us keep the site and everything you love about our Community and STEX up and running. A donation goes a long way to help us offset the costs of keeping the site up and operational. As you know, we're a completely community-driven not-for-profit website, but we do have to deal with some modest real-world expenses from month to month. Lately, we've been feeling a big pinch with a slump in donations, and we're hoping to drive that up so we can continue to keep the site running. In return for your donation, we're offering several STEX Collection Discs which you can learn more about here, if you wish to receive one. We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Donate Any Amount Here To Receive a STEX Disc(s) Donate a Specific Amount Here Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated -- we really appreciate it!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By robdragon
      Hi Guys and Gals
      I'm considering on creating a couple of lots.
      Right now just in the initial planning stage.
      I have a few questions for all of you like good idea or if it's even possible.
      Not sure if even I create them if I will upload them or not, that depends on how they work out.
      OK
      What I'm planning:
      they will be residential growable lots that are residential communities. I know you can't make ploppable residential lots that work for long anyway.
      I'm not sure as the size of the lots at the moment probably NOT small. I'm guessing right now there will be anywhere from 12-24 homes on them. More than likely R$ and R$$. Single and two story type homes.
      Anyone that wants to chime in to tell me to run away fast or give me any pointers please do.
      Now for the questions that I have at this moment:
      1. Is this idea possible? As in getting the lot modded to work like a real residential community. If so then how difficult? Beginner, novice, pro?
      2. I assume I would start out with a blank bldg? I see blank models available in PIM-X, is there a certain blank I would need to use?
      3. How big of a lot can I create in PIM-X?
      4. If I create them I would at the moment keep them to myself except for one or two beta testers. So would this be something that people would like to see?
      So let me know what you all think!
    • By Sandros
      This is a lot with multiple Creightview condos-buildings and a extra long parking lot on it. I have made it with loteditor. This is the first file I update, so I hope it works. It should be growable on a 6x6 lot (use control when making the lot). If you have the extra cheat buildingplop you are able to plop it too.

dependencies:
      bldg prop vol 1&2 (maxis buildings as props)

Please leave a comment
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC presents: Simgoober's Large Shopping Center Relot, Sunny SoCal Style
      Introduction
      This is a realistic re-lot attempt of one of Simgoober's classic MEGA sized strip mall lots for the Classic Model, New Lot challenge. The lot was redone in a Southern California theme with giant fan palms lining each parking block. More variations will eventually be available once this building has been fully integrated into my Retail Mania (ReM) series. 
      Package Overview

Included in the following package is a single GROWABLE CS$$ lot. This massive shopping center takes advantage of the extra space with copious parking space, including several accessibility sections. Improvements over the original include stops, crosswalks and a massive extended rear parking section.
      If you desire to plop the lot, use the buildingPlop cheat and look for the exemplar KOSC_SC_LargeShoppingCenter.
      General Stats
      Large Shopping Center
      Lot Sizes: 14x9
      Growth Stage: 1
      Service Capacity:  569 CS$$, 2269 CS$ when dilapidated
      Density Requirement: Low
      Power/Water: 46/548
      Pollution at Center A/W/G/R: 21/14/28/0
      Pollution Radius A/W/G/R: 5/6/0/0
      This building grows on ALL tilesets, and is also Transit Enabled. Due to the incredibly low chance that something will replace this lot after it has grown, I decided to make this a TE growable lot.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      Dependencies
      Main Building(s)
      SG Commercials Model Malls

Texture/Prop Resources

SHK Parking Pack
      SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures

BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1
      BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1
      BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2
      HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol.1
      Credit goes to Simgoober for the original BAT!
      Enjoy!
    • By nos.17
      In my humble opinion, @mattb325's UK Retailers simply looked too amazing to be used without @kingofsimcity's new parking textures. So here I am, combining the work of two great members in one upload.
      Thank you to @twalsh102 for notifying me of dependencies I failed to list and wrongly listed.

---------------
      Installation:
      ---------------
      If you want to override the original lots:
      Once you download Mattb325's Retailers pack, please delete all of the old *.sc4lot files and replace them with the ones in this upload. IMPORTANT: it is key you keep Mattb325's *.sc4model and *.sc4desc files or the lots will not work as intended.
      If you want separate instances:
      You can safely delete everything except Mattb325's *.sc4model files.
      You may use both the overrides and separate instances at the same time; no conflicts will occur, as they are totally independent of each other.

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      Mattb325 UK Retailers Pack DARKNITE or MAXISNITE

SHK Parking Pack
      BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol02
      BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01
      BSC MEGA Props - Gascooker Vol01
      SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures
      NDEX Texture Set Volume 1
      nos.17 Essentials (v06+)

Above all, have fun...

nos.17
    • By T4rget
      Hello fellow planners and builders! 
      Welcome to Pando Outfalls, a Cities: Skylines Playthrough series.
      I leave you with the most recent episode, where we build the main highway interchange of the city of Pando.
      Enjoy!

• Newest Uploads