5 Screenshots

About This File

[u][b]Englewood Condominiums, by Mattb325.[/b][/u]

Step back in time to the 80's. :bunny:

Set amongst pine woods, this euro-luxe, multi-level apartment complex is missing only the Pontiac trans-am parked in the front. o.O
With its massive expanse of shingled roof, it will suit northern European styled cities as well as those wishing to create North-Western and upper mid-western styled US towns.

Additionally, Englewood Condos are an ideal small apartment complex to assist in transitioning from the low density suburban sprawl of single family homes to the higher density apartments of your downtown.

Each building has 10 townhouse style apartments/condos; each unit has a complex, split-level floor plan spanning multiple floors and each unit enjoys a private, sun-soaked terrace at the top of the apartment.

Wood fires in some of the larger apartments are great for sipping brandy from oversized balloons on a wool-skin rug while watching episodes of M.A.S.H. on your new CRT deluxe PYE 22" color TV Set with teletext capability :O

Perfect for R$$ Sims, Englewood Condominiums are presented on a 2x3 and 4x3 lot.

This will grow on medium and high density zones at stage 5. Use the control key while zoning to assist growth.

[color=#0000cd][u][b]STATS (2x3):[/b][/u][/color]

[color=#0000cd]Bulldoze Cost: $188
Capacity Satisfied: R$$ 173 (R$311 when dilapidated)
Pollution: 1 (air) / 1 (water) / 4 (garbage)
Radius: 5 / 6 / 0
Power Consumed: 3 MwH
Water Consumed: 8 Gallons[/color]
[color=#0000cd][u][b]STATS (4x3):[/b][/u][/color]

[color=#0000cd]Bulldoze Cost: $347
Capacity Satisfied: R$$ 427 (R$772 when dilapidated)
Pollution: 3 (air) / 1 (water) / 4 (garbage)
Radius: 5 / 6 / 0
Power Consumed: 6 MwH
Water Consumed: 17 Gallons[/color]

[u][b]DEPENDENCIES [/b][/u][i](note you must be registered and logged in at the SC4 Devotion LEX to download):[/i]

BSC BAT Props Mattb325 Vol03 ([url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2768"]http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2768[/url])
BSC MEGA Prop Pack CP Vol01 ([url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180"]http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180[/url])
BSC MEGA Prop Pack CP Vol02 ([url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790"]http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790[/url])
BSC TexturePack Cycledogg V 01b ([url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101"]http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101[/url])

Thanks and enjoy

2 people like this

User Feedback

BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
benno2005

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
fiver

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Bluthlucidity

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
DustyAmy

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
io_bg

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Baribal Blanc

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Oliver Lock

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
A Nonny Moose

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Krio

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Ferrt

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
dohraymii

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Terring

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Jim14409

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
plasticboy

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
AlexSLM520

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
JayStimson

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Cefien

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
zimmie

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Ded

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
thadividedsky

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
hjbk

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
magnus-88-

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

• STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• Growable building appear when uninstalled.
      By BugeyedDragon
      I was building suburban neighborhoods, and I found nofunks rowhouse were appearing in swarms in a normal one story house neighborhood. I deleted every instance of it in my plugins (all it would bring up anyway) and guess what?
      It kept growing, in swarms like before.
      This is stunting me yet again, and I need help in this.
    • Far-out bridges & pedbridges
      By tariely
      I don't know if I dare present this as a request, but since SC4batlotters are a brave, resourceful and adventurous bunch, here is at least some inspiration -- I'd like any of those bridges but I have no idea which one would be feasable so here they are, all of them ; the webloc to learn more about what they are (or would be, since some of them are concepts and not actual bridges/pedbridges), is www.cnn.com/.webloc (search "bridges : the most spectacular bridges in the world").
      Garden Bridge (London UK) in progress (that one, I think, would be easy) :

Lucky Knot Bridge (Changsha, China) in progress (that one, eh, not so much !:-) :

Puente Laguna Garzon (Uruguay) (that one should be in the NAM !!!:-)

Cirkelbroen pedbridge (Copenhague) (this one is too cute !  But quite a challenge, perhaps ; do we have elliptical fences ? Well, maybe they're round and it's an effect of perspective, here...) :

Køge North Station overpass (Køge, Denmark) in progress  (for the new NAM ! for the new NAM !) :

• Urban Abstractions BATs
      By Urban Abstraction
      I thought I should show you guys my progress. 340 on the Park, Chicago!
      Feel free to constructively criticize and make suggestions. Obviously I'm not done and there are a bunch of things I see that needs correcting.
      What I DO want to know is what you guys think about the glass color/reflections/bump. I think it's pretty good but not quite sure..
      Also since this building was constructed in 2007 and it isn't any sort of icon, it's pretty hard to find good, up close pictures of areas that can't be seen from google maps street view.

• Kerrytown Apartments
      By Jasoncw
      Kerrytown Apartments is a large urban apartment complex. It looks good towering over low rise buildings, but also works well mixed in with larger buildings. It's part of the Euro tileset, and grows on medium and high density residential zones.

• 4x6 and 6x4 R§§ growable lots.
      • Bonus college version!

• MaxisNite and DarkNite night versions included.
      • Dark Nite requires the Day and Nite Modd.

This is an adaptation of a non-SimCity project, an apartment building hypothetically located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Kerrytown is a neighborhood which transitions downtown and a neighborhood of single family houses. The design has been scaled up from a 3x5 to a 4x6 to fit into the game's scale better. Other small changes have also been made.

Enjoy!

Installation Instructions:

1. Download either the DarkNite (DN) or MaxisNite (MN) version. If you're unsure, choose the MN version.
      2. Unzip the .zip and move its contents to Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins.
      3. SC4Lot files are descriptively titled. Remove the lot versions which you don't want. Do not remove any .SC4Model files.

BAT and modding by Jasoncw

Click here to learn about new projects in the works

Edit: Fixed description formatting.
    • Mary Hotel
      By Jasoncw
      Mary Hotel has been expertly designed to give you the best trade-off between comfort and price. The rooms and the building's exterior have been beautifully crafted with relatively inexpensive materials to keep room prices down, and the hotel's excellent service staff perform their duties with that same intent. You can enjoy your stay at Mary Hotel while still having enough money left to enjoy the rest of the city.

Includes many versions. The parking lots of the ploppables are transit enabled for a street connection. Please read the readme for full details.
      Mary Hotel (Growable)
      CS§§ 320 jobs.
      Contains: 2x2 and 2x3 (corner) lots.
      Mary Hotel (Ploppable)
      CS§§ 320 jobs.
      Contains: 2x3 corner lot.
      Plop Cost: §72,000
      Mary Hotel (Growable)
      CS§§§ 258 jobs.
      Contains: 2x2 and 2x3 (corner) lots.
      Mary Hotel (Ploppable)
      CS§§§ 258 jobs.