• Submitted: Nov 19, 2012 - 04:50 PM
  • Last Updated: Nov 19, 2012 - 04:50 PM
  • File Size: 531.94KB
  • Views: 11827
  • Downloads: 9,696
  • File Descriptor: Residential

Download Englewood Condominiums

* * * * * 64 Votes
r$$ medium density multi-family condos apartments townhouse modern gameplay 1980s growable

Screenshots
Englewood Condominiums, by Mattb325.

Step back in time to the 80's. :bunny:

Set amongst pine woods, this euro-luxe, multi-level apartment complex is missing only the Pontiac trans-am parked in the front. o.O
With its massive expanse of shingled roof, it will suit northern European styled cities as well as those wishing to create North-Western and upper mid-western styled US towns.

Additionally, Englewood Condos are an ideal small apartment complex to assist in transitioning from the low density suburban sprawl of single family homes to the higher density apartments of your downtown.

Each building has 10 townhouse style apartments/condos; each unit has a complex, split-level floor plan spanning multiple floors and each unit enjoys a private, sun-soaked terrace at the top of the apartment.

Wood fires in some of the larger apartments are great for sipping brandy from oversized balloons on a wool-skin rug while watching episodes of M.A.S.H. on your new CRT deluxe PYE 22" color TV Set with teletext capability :O

Perfect for R$$ Sims, Englewood Condominiums are presented on a 2x3 and 4x3 lot.

This will grow on medium and high density zones at stage 5. Use the control key while zoning to assist growth.

STATS (2x3):

Bulldoze Cost: $188
Capacity Satisfied: R$$ 173 (R$311 when dilapidated)
Pollution: 1 (air) / 1 (water) / 4 (garbage)
Radius: 5 / 6 / 0
Power Consumed: 3 MwH
Water Consumed: 8 Gallons

STATS (4x3):

Bulldoze Cost: $347
Capacity Satisfied: R$$ 427 (R$772 when dilapidated)
Pollution: 3 (air) / 1 (water) / 4 (garbage)
Radius: 5 / 6 / 0
Power Consumed: 6 MwH
Water Consumed: 17 Gallons

DEPENDENCIES (note you must be registered and logged in at the SC4 Devotion LEX to download):

BSC BAT Props Mattb325 Vol03 (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2768)
BSC MEGA Prop Pack CP Vol01 (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180)
BSC MEGA Prop Pack CP Vol02 (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790)
BSC TexturePack Cycledogg V 01b (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101)

Thanks and enjoy

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

L-O-V-E-L-Y.
interesting... nicely done... wonderfully back-to-the-future suburbia...
Sweet baby you got here! :wub:
Very nice 5/5
Photo
longtimepcgamer
Nov 19, 2012 - 07:07 PM
Great as always.
Great Job!!!! 5/5 Are they just one color? :D
Thank you so much!
Yay - another amazing addition to our suburbs from mattb325. Thank you. :)
PLEASE MAKE MORE TERRACE/W2W STYLE HOMES I LOVE THEM
AMAZING!
Thanks for sharing :)
Very Well Done ^_^
I love the 4x3 version very much, thanks a lot! 5/5
Photo
Bluthlucidity
Nov 20, 2012 - 02:11 AM
Ugh you're so good it's stupid. Simply stupid. This is the kind of stuff that no one would think to upload and yet it adds sooo much to the game. I'd say there aren't enough unique BATs from the 80s, but then again there aren't enough unique BATs from any era! Excellent job!
One more nice condos ! You already make four condos and I hope that you will make the fifth !
Good job, matt, 5/5
Wonderfull lot and wonderfull BAT :O
Photo
A Nonny Moose
Nov 20, 2012 - 08:42 AM
Your stuff is really habit forming. 5/5
They'll fit very good in my futuristic cities :)
Every bodies talking and my sims are insisting on homes built by Mattb325! This should hold down the riot for a while...Thanks.
Mattb325 - your creations are fantistic. Although I will not download this one (I just hate that type of architecture) but your details and superiour ability at creating all things for SC4 is great, and much appreciated.
You are the man when it comes to residential !!! Excellent as always.

• 18,774 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,609 Total Authors
  • 98,503,780 Total Downloads
  • BSC Brick Canal Expansion Set Latest File
  • SimGoober Latest Submitter

139 user(s) are online ...

39 members, 92 guests, 0 anonymous users

petevte, BRuh01, Google (5), diabolical, SheikhBeard, TucuDelSur, chflyman, BANK HAE, ELIJAHMALIK12, Miora, rdgvito, tpuck, thunder_142, mmerten, stevoh, KANASAI114, DerpKitty, JOJU, YTY25000, Urban Constanta, astronelson, Londinium, Sirverus, DRAGONZERO007, redaferaredafera, blackbomb415605, Manchester27, shoko, Centurio1, rjamesp, Robuuzt, kimsuch1999, Facebook (3), Chavyboi, dukaden, Skyestorme, Indiana Joe, 1000bijen, Tainawoman, pippin, wgb24