5 Screenshots

About This File

[u][b]Englewood Condominiums, by Mattb325.[/b][/u]

Step back in time to the 80's. :bunny:

Set amongst pine woods, this euro-luxe, multi-level apartment complex is missing only the Pontiac trans-am parked in the front. o.O
With its massive expanse of shingled roof, it will suit northern European styled cities as well as those wishing to create North-Western and upper mid-western styled US towns.

Additionally, Englewood Condos are an ideal small apartment complex to assist in transitioning from the low density suburban sprawl of single family homes to the higher density apartments of your downtown.

Each building has 10 townhouse style apartments/condos; each unit has a complex, split-level floor plan spanning multiple floors and each unit enjoys a private, sun-soaked terrace at the top of the apartment.

Wood fires in some of the larger apartments are great for sipping brandy from oversized balloons on a wool-skin rug while watching episodes of M.A.S.H. on your new CRT deluxe PYE 22" color TV Set with teletext capability :O

Perfect for R$$ Sims, Englewood Condominiums are presented on a 2x3 and 4x3 lot.

This will grow on medium and high density zones at stage 5. Use the control key while zoning to assist growth.

[color=#0000cd][u][b]STATS (2x3):[/b][/u][/color]

[color=#0000cd]Bulldoze Cost: $188
Capacity Satisfied: R$$ 173 (R$311 when dilapidated)
Pollution: 1 (air) / 1 (water) / 4 (garbage)
Radius: 5 / 6 / 0
Power Consumed: 3 MwH
Water Consumed: 8 Gallons[/color]
[color=#0000cd][u][b]STATS (4x3):[/b][/u][/color]

[color=#0000cd]Bulldoze Cost: $347
Capacity Satisfied: R$$ 427 (R$772 when dilapidated)
Pollution: 3 (air) / 1 (water) / 4 (garbage)
Radius: 5 / 6 / 0
Power Consumed: 6 MwH
Water Consumed: 17 Gallons[/color]

[u][b]DEPENDENCIES [/b][/u][i](note you must be registered and logged in at the SC4 Devotion LEX to download):[/i]

BSC BAT Props Mattb325 Vol03 ([url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2768"]http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2768[/url])
BSC MEGA Prop Pack CP Vol01 ([url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180"]http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180[/url])
BSC MEGA Prop Pack CP Vol02 ([url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790"]http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790[/url])
BSC TexturePack Cycledogg V 01b ([url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101"]http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101[/url])

Thanks and enjoy

2 people like this

User Feedback

BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
benno2005

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
fiver

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Bluthlucidity

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
DustyAmy

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
io_bg

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Baribal Blanc

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Oliver Lock

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
A Nonny Moose

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Krio

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Ferrt

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
dohraymii

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Terring

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Jim14409

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
plasticboy

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
AlexSLM520

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
JayStimson

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Cefien

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
zimmie

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Ded

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
thadividedsky

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
hjbk

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
magnus-88-

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

An appeal for your support: Help us keep the STEX up and running

11/06/2015

Hi Community, this is a public appeal for help to keep the STEX up and running! We currently need your help to offset some of our operational costs and upgrades! As you know, we've always relied on community donations to help keep the website running. And while all our admins and moderators volunteer their time to managing the site and community, we do have modest expenses that we need to cover each month which includes our server hosting fees, software and support licenses, etc. So lately, we've experienced a slump with donations and we're beginning to feel the pinch! We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated the last couple weeks -- we really appreciate it!
    • Dirktator

Updates in progress... Please stand by...

01/22/2016

We're still in the middle of updating things, please bear with us! Some things may appear strange or not quite working right - we're working on it!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• Kerrytown Apartments
      By Jasoncw
      Kerrytown Apartments is a large urban apartment complex. It looks good towering over low rise buildings, but also works well mixed in with larger buildings. It's part of the Euro tileset, and grows on medium and high density residential zones.

• 4x6 and 6x4 R§§ growable lots.
      • Bonus college version!

• MaxisNite and DarkNite night versions included.
      • Dark Nite requires the Day and Nite Modd.

This is an adaptation of a non-SimCity project, an apartment building hypothetically located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Kerrytown is a neighborhood which transitions downtown and a neighborhood of single family houses. The design has been scaled up from a 3x5 to a 4x6 to fit into the game's scale better. Other small changes have also been made.

Enjoy!

Installation Instructions:

1. Download either the DarkNite (DN) or MaxisNite (MN) version. If you're unsure, choose the MN version.
      2. Unzip the .zip and move its contents to Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins.
      3. SC4Lot files are descriptively titled. Remove the lot versions which you don't want. Do not remove any .SC4Model files.

BAT and modding by Jasoncw

Click here to learn about new projects in the works

Edit: Fixed description formatting.
    • Mary Hotel
      By Jasoncw
      Mary Hotel has been expertly designed to give you the best trade-off between comfort and price. The rooms and the building's exterior have been beautifully crafted with relatively inexpensive materials to keep room prices down, and the hotel's excellent service staff perform their duties with that same intent. You can enjoy your stay at Mary Hotel while still having enough money left to enjoy the rest of the city.

Includes many versions. The parking lots of the ploppables are transit enabled for a street connection. Please read the readme for full details.
      Mary Hotel (Growable)
      CS§§ 320 jobs.
      Contains: 2x2 and 2x3 (corner) lots.
      Mary Hotel (Ploppable)
      CS§§ 320 jobs.
      Contains: 2x3 corner lot.
      Plop Cost: §72,000
      Mary Hotel (Growable)
      CS§§§ 258 jobs.
      Mary Hotel (Ploppable)
      CS§§§ 258 jobs.
      Plop Cost: §72,000
      Mary Hotel (Landmark)
      Plop Cost: §60,000
      Mary Arms (Growable)
      R§§ 520 residents.
      Mary Arms (Growable)
      R§§§ 264 residents
      Contains: 2x2 and 2x3 (corner) lot.
      BAT by: Jasoncw
      Modding by: T Wrecks

Click here for discussion of new and current projects by Jasoncw
    • Mattb325 UK Retailers Revisited
      By nos.17
      In my humble opinion, @mattb325's UK Retailers simply looked too amazing to be used without @kingofsimcity's new parking textures. So here I am, combining the work of two great members in one upload.

---------------
      Installation:
      ---------------
      Once you download Mattb325's Retailers pack, please delete all of the old *.sc4lot files and replace them with the ones in this upload. IMPORTANT: it is key you keep Mattb325's *.sc4model and *.sc4desc files or the lots will not work as intended. 

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      Mattb325 UK Retailers Pack DARKNITE or MAXISNITE

SHK Parking Pack
      BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01
      BSC MEGA Props - Gascooker Vol02
      SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures
      NDEX Texture Set Volume 1
      nos.17 Essentials (v06+)

Above all, have fun...

nos.17
    • Clerkenwell Close SD version
      By Bombardiere
      Clerkenwell Close
      This is a SD  version. This one includes both Dark Nite and Maxis Night options.

The Clerkenwell Close terrace row is based on a real building row at London’s Clerkenwell.  This is a late Georgian townhouse, built around 1792-94. In my opinion quite typical of Georgian period townhouse in this part of London.  Modest houses, but quite possibly intended for artisan / skilled worker family house.  Something today we would call as the middle class, although back then there would have been servant’s rooms in the dormer.

Often the townhouses were divided in to rented room lodgings and this in my mind, I have made the BATs as low wealth residence and commerce buildings.

Originally this was a six house row, but today only two remain. Other four has been demolished in 1950’s to make room for nearby St James Church’s garden. Two of the houses were renovated by the Islington Council. Houses were in bad shape and most of the outer walls were rebuilt. I have based my model on 1956 drawing, although I have made some simplifications. Thus the modern houses are slight different, for example the roof is different shape now.

The corner houses are fictional, just based on my imagination and only with style are companions for the terrace row. As it is difficult to grow right corner combination, I offer the corner commercial buildings as ploppable version. So that a player can finish the terrace row with matching corner building. I have also included custom foundations, but I would not call these buildings slope friendly.  These are tolerant for slight elevation, but do not function well in hilly region.

DEPENDENCIES:
      British Boxes

BSC Textures Vol 1
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=90

BSC Mega Props CP Vol 1
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180

Clerkenwell Close                      2x2 Stage 4, 2x1 Stage 5
      Capacity Satisfied                       R$ 91
      Building Value                             1236
      Bulldoze Cost                               263
      Pollution                                        Air 1 ,  Water 1 , Garbage 4
      Power Consumed                       1
      Water Consumed                        1

Clerkenwell Alley                       1x2 Stage 4, 1x1 Stage 5
      Capacity Satisfied                       CS$ 61
      Building Value                              467
      Bulldoze Cost                              260
      Pollution                                       Air 1,  Water  1, Garbage 4
      Power Consumed                        2
      Water Consumed                         14                                                    

Clerkenwell Corner, Clerkenwell Pub             1x1 Stage 5
      Capacity Satisfied                       CS$ 57
      Building Value                              436
      Bulldoze Cost                               260
      Power Consumed                        2
      Water Consumed                         13

Clerkenwell Green, Clerkenwell Lane            1x2 Stage 5
      Capacity Satisfied                       CS$ 113
      Building Value                              865
      Pollution                                        Air 1,  Water 1 , Garbage 4
      Power Consumed                        3
      Water Consumed                         24

I have tested the files, but please let me know if you spot any errors or mistakes.  I had all kind of issues while making the Bats, so something could have slipped into final models.

Enjoy
    • Clerkenwell Close HD version
      By Bombardiere
      Clerkenwell Close

This is a HD DarkNite  version. For those who want to see the game at its best.

The Clerkenwell Close terrace row is based on a real building row at London’s Clerkenwell.  This is a late Georgian townhouse, built around 1792-94. In my opinion quite typical of Georgian period townhouse in this part of London.  Modest houses, but quite possibly intended for artisan / skilled worker family house.  Something today we would call as the middle class, although back then there would have been servant’s rooms in the dormer.

Often the townhouses were divided in to rented room lodgings and this in my mind, I have made the BATs as low wealth residence and commerce buildings.

Originally this was a six house row, but today only two remain. Other four has been demolished in 1950’s to make room for nearby St James Church’s garden. Two of the houses were renovated by the Islington Council. Houses were in bad shape and most of the outer walls were rebuilt. I have based my model on 1956 drawing, although I have made some simplifications. Thus the modern houses are slight different, for example the roof is different shape now.

The corner houses are fictional, just based on my imagination and only with style are companions for the terrace row. As it is difficult to grow right corner combination, I offer the corner commercial buildings as ploppable version. So that a player can finish the terrace row with matching corner building. I have also included custom foundations, but I would not call these buildings slope friendly.  These are tolerant for slight elevation, but do not function well in hilly region.

DEPENDENCIES:

British Boxes
      BSC Textures Vol 1
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=90

BSC Mega Props CP Vol 1
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180

Clerkenwell Close                      2x2 Stage 4, 2x1 Stage 5
      Capacity Satisfied                      R$ 91
      Building Value                             1236
      Bulldoze Cost                              263
      Pollution                                       Air 1 ,  Water 1 , Garbage 4
      Power Consumed                       1
      Water Consumed                       1

Clerkenwell Alley                       1x2 Stage 4, 1x1 Stage 5
      Capacity Satisfied                       CS$ 61
      Building Value                              467
      Pollution                                        Air 1,  Water  1, Garbage 4
      Power Consumed                       2
      Water Consumed                        14                                                    

Clerkenwell Corner, Clerkenwell Pub             1x1 Stage 5
      Capacity Satisfied                       CS$ 57
      Building Value                              436
      Power Consumed                       2
      Water Consumed                       13

Clerkenwell Green, Clerkenwell Lane            1x2 Stage 5
      Capacity Satisfied                       CS$ 113
      Building Value                              865
      Pollution                                        Air 1,  Water 1 , Garbage 4
      Power Consumed                        3
      Water Consumed                        24

I have tested the files, but please let me know if you spot any errors or mistakes.  I had all kind of issues while making the Bats, so something could have slipped into final models.

Enjoy

Bombardiere
  • Newest Uploads