• Moose

3 Screenshots

About This File

Asphalt Highway Mod NAM Texture Fixes

This mod will fix the missing textures from Thorvin's Asphalt Highway Texture mod.
The missing textures are namely the NAM's Y interchange, the NAM's partial-Y, and the NAM's trumpet interchange.

Known Issues:
The trumpet interchange has a slight texture glitch at the merge between the on-ramps. This is only minor, and is only really noticeable at zoom 1.

Dependencies

Thorvin's original Asphalt Highway Mod
(Highly Recommended) Updated Asphalt Highway Textures by Haljackey
Network Addon Mod

Installation
Simply unzip the downloaded folder into My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins. Make sure it is in a folder, not in the base Plugins folder, eg My Documents/SimCity4/Plugins/ZZZ_Asphalt_Texture_Fix or else the textures will not load. Also, make sure there is at least 1 'z' before the folder name to ensure it loads after the NAM itself.

Thanks,
Sam

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• 1.0 - Original Upload.

User Feedback

shyboy21ie

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
simlink

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Medengious

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Hellken

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Jack_wilds

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Titanicbuff

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Haljackey

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
daybreak

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Ceafus 88

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
io_bg

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
smf_16

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Krio

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Raymond69

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Oliver Lock

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
magnus-88-

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
FnordvsFnord

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
tiranosabrio

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

11/12/2016

Hi Community We're here again to ask you for your support to help us keep the site and the STEX up and running. Simtropolis runs solely on the support of members like you through donations to help us offset the operational costs of running the site. As you know, we've always relied on community donations to help keep the website running. And while all our admins and moderators volunteer their time to managing the site and community, we do have modest expenses that we need to cover each month which includes our server hosting fees, software and support licenses, etc. So lately, we've experienced a slump with donations and we're beginning to feel the pinch! We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated -- we really appreciate it!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Samerton
      Samerton's Retextures - Development and Support Thread

My mods:
      Concrete Maxis Highway Override Retexture version 2.0
      Highway ReStyling Mod (HRS) version 0.4
      Maxis Highway Retextures

• By Samerton
      Maxis Highway Override - Concrete Retexture
      by @Bipin, @rsc204 and @Samerton

Information
      - This mod will replace the textures for the Maxis Highway Override network included in the Network Addon Mod to a concrete texture.
      Installation
      - To install this mod, paste the folder entitled "z____Concrete_MHO" directly into your plugins folder.
      - If you are installing the mod into a custom folder within your plugins, ensure it loads after the Maxis Highway Override itself.
      - Four optional files are included, please remove any that aren't needed:
        - z_BTM_Patch.dat
          For users of the Shinkansen (BTM) mod included in the NAM
        - z_Moonlinght_Alternate_ELR_Patch.dat
          For users of the Alternate El-Rail mod included in the NAM
        - z_RRW_Patch.dat
          For users of RealRailWay from the NAM
        - z_JapNAMFL_Overpasses_Patch.dat
          For users of the Japanese NAM Facelift Mods Overpasses. Ensure this loads after the Japanese NAM Facelift mod itself.
        Including these files without having the corresponding mods installed may cause issues.
      - To uninstall this mod, simply remove the folder containing the mod (by default "z___Concrete_MHO") from your plugins folder.
      Dependencies
      - Network Addon Mod with Maxis Highway Override installed
      Special Thanks
      - Thanks to @MandelSoft for providing the model files for the Maxis Highway Override tunnel entrances
      - A huge thanks goes to @rsc204 for the new version 2.0 models and fixes - check out other projects by rsc204 here
      Support
      - If you're experiencing an issue with the mod, you can find the support thead here: 
      http://community.simtropolis.com/forums/topic/59701-samertons-retextures-development-and-support/

Textures created by @Bipin and Samerton - check out other projects by Bipin here
      Modded by @Samerton
    • By MeMyself&I
      Hi all.  I downloaded NAM 35 yesterday and have been using it extensively since and I am very pleased with the upgrades, fixes, and new content.  Hats off to the NAM team for all their hard work!
      I have one issue though regarding the MHW/Project Symphony; I found that the 2 level roundabout for the MHW does not connect on the right side to the L2.  It connects fine on the left side and at the L0 network but it will not plop onto the intersection like the 3 level or the T-Junction nor can I drag the highway either to nor away from the roundabout.  No matter what I do it simply will not connect on that side.
       After playing with it for quite a while I found that if I strip back the L2 and plop the roundabout on top of the L0 and then delete it by single clicking with the bulldozer on the very bottom edge (not by highlighting the entire roundabout) it will leave behind a small segment of L2 on the right side which I can then connect my highway to and THEN I can drop the roundabout in place and it works fine.  I was wondering if this is somehow the bridge connector piece for MHW to RHW 4 but, even when I tried to use that piece from the menu it still didn't work.  This is the only way I could make it connect.

This was done on perfectly level terrain in a fresh new test city.  Did I completely miss something here?
    • By TheAddictedBlue
      Hello all, I puchased cities of tomorrow today and absolutely loath the new textures. I like the glowing lanes but the honey comb like things on the road drive me mad. I want to put the old textures back to a nice smooth cement like road. Does anyone perchance know how I would go about this?

Also side note: I dislike some of the weird block things that are added to the sides of apartments so if anyone knows how I would delete those pests or revert some portions of the models back I would much apreciate the advice as well. thank you.
    • By Magneto
      The Super Light Asphalt Mod is a retexture mod designed to extend the effect of Moonlinght's Super Light Asphalt Sidewalk Mod to NAM components.
      It will change the default sidewalk concrete texture and replace it with an asphalt texture (a must-have for asian CJs!)

Installation

Detailed information in the readme file.

Dependencies

-Moonlinght's Super Light Asphalt Mod (optional, strongly recommended)
      -Moonlinght's NAM roundabout fix or equivalent (optional, recommended)
      -NAM 31 or higher (strongly recommended)

Supported features

-Elevated rail over road & avenue
      -Flups
      -GLR
      -NWM
      -Overpasses
      -Tram in Avenue
      -Tram in Road
      -Tram in Road textures variations
      -Tuleps
      -NAM stations & transitions
      -RTMT stations
      -Turbo roundabouts
      -Draggable overpasses

Unsupported features

-Extended draggable GLR
      -Rural GLR
      -RHW
      -Tram on Street
      -US T-RAM variant
      -Street & Road roundabouts

UPDATE 0.9.9.9 (03/2013)

Added draggable elevated networks (to be found in the update folder).

UPDATE 0.9.9 (12/2013)

Turbo Roundabouts & ELR Over Avenue textures have been added for NAM32 compatibility, as well as other minor fixes and additions. The update is exclusively aimed at the sandstone version; development for the concrete version is discontinued. Still, the Turbo Roundabout & the flup rail plugins can be used by both versions of the mod without any visual disruption.

UPDATE 0.909 (08/2013)

Another variant is available! All GLR textures, including Tram-In-Avenue & Tram-In-Road medians have been redesigned with sandstone background. To use these, install the z_Super Light Asphalt Mod (sandstone) following instructions in the readme.You don't need the older version (concrete) to make the new one (sandstone) work.

In case you use the sandstone variant, please note that the mod will not change the median  textures of BATs, such as Tram & Tram-In-Avenue transitions.

:party:

Credits

-to Moonlinght, for the sidewalk mod
      -to Mandelsoft, Ganaram D. & Memo for their technical assistance
      -to all developers, for providing the tools
      -to every member of the NAM team, past or present, for their contribution to the NAM
      -special thanks to the modding community for all the hard work that keeps the game alive and make it unique.

Suggestions or Problems with this mod: report here please

• Newest Uploads