• Views: 13168
  • Downloads: 5,973
  • File Descriptor: General Modds

Download Asphalt Highway Mod - NAM Texture Fixes 1.0

* * * * * 19 Votes
asphalt highway mod nam texture fix restyle retexture maxis highway mhw

Screenshots

Asphalt Highway Mod NAM Texture Fixes

This mod will fix the missing textures from Thorvin's Asphalt Highway Texture mod.
The missing textures are namely the NAM's Y interchange, the NAM's partial-Y, and the NAM's trumpet interchange.

Known Issues:
The trumpet interchange has a slight texture glitch at the merge between the on-ramps. This is only minor, and is only really noticeable at zoom 1.

Dependencies
Thorvin's original Asphalt Highway Mod
(Highly Recommended) Updated Asphalt Highway Textures by Haljackey
Network Addon Mod

Installation
Simply unzip the downloaded folder into My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins. Make sure it is in a folder, not in the base Plugins folder, eg My Documents/SimCity4/Plugins/ZZZ_Asphalt_Texture_Fix or else the textures will not load. Also, make sure there is at least 1 'z' before the folder name to ensure it loads after the NAM itself.

Thanks,

Sam =)

What's New in Version 1.0 (See full changelog)

• 1.0 - Original Upload.

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots

Nice work, Samerton! :)
Good job! That's a lot of hard work.

====================================================================================
Just in case anyone is looking for Mandelsoft's Highway Restyling Mod texture bug fix for the Y Interchange, it's here : http://www.simcity.cn/thread-110601-1-2.html

(by GN Drives. You need to register).
Thanks! :)

Just in case anyone is looking for Mandelsoft's Highway Restyling Mod texture bug fix for the Y Interchange, it's here : http://www.simcity.c...110601-1-2.html
(by GN Drives. You need to register).

There are also fixes for the trumpet and partial-Y here: http://www.simcity.cn/viewthread.php?tid=83564
^^
That's a nice find.
Photo
littlewhitebutterfly
Nov 19, 2012 - 05:27 PM
Wow, I wasn't really hoping to find this. That's simply awesome, at last my highways will look consistent. Thanks a bunch!
Wow nice textures, they look really realistic, cant wait to try them out!
Woot! Very nice!

Send me a PM if you're interested in adding these to the updated pack I made. That way people can get everything from one download.
WOW
Brilliant! I've been waiting for something like this for ages! :D
nice update
Thanks for sharing :)
Nicely Done ^_^
Brilliant! I've been waiting for this for so long!
thanks
Nice one....it takes too long for someone to make this fix....finally it's here.... 10/10
Well these new textures only show up on the ramps... -_- What did I do wrong?

Well these new textures only show up on the ramps... -_- What did I do wrong?

Ensure your plugin .dat file is in a subfolder in Plugins beginning with 'zzz', eg place it in Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins/ZZZ_Retexture Fix and then the .dat file.
Also, this plugin only changes the NAM junctions, so ensure you have the original texture (listed in dependencies) installed in a subfolder also beginning with 'zzz', because they change the main textures themselves.
Note: The plugins must be installed in a subfolder because if the .dat file is in the base plugins folder, it will not be loaded and will only appear on a couple of pieces.
So glad to have found this... thank you, thank you, thank you..... 10/10
Thank you.

• 18,665 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,600 Total Authors
  • 96,816,610 Total Downloads
  • Nelson Tower Latest File
  • IDS2 Latest Submitter

82 user(s) are online ...

29 members, 50 guests, 0 anonymous users

Michelss, happyguy, kerryoneil, Jamesey, lenovo-EA, spikls, FASFAS, Google (3), rogerpowell, rein1986, Dodge88, simleo-f, TayTayDaman, lord_ryno, qpdla510, joecox1231, msndj2008, Pogey, steffixoid, Simulacra, MayorComrade, mattyboy26, Mayor C.D., inoe182, zdzich1111, cameron1991, gbdias, adbis, ktmp, elemental1100