• Moose

3 Screenshots

About This File

Asphalt Highway Mod NAM Texture Fixes

This mod will fix the missing textures from Thorvin's Asphalt Highway Texture mod.
The missing textures are namely the NAM's Y interchange, the NAM's partial-Y, and the NAM's trumpet interchange.

Known Issues:
The trumpet interchange has a slight texture glitch at the merge between the on-ramps. This is only minor, and is only really noticeable at zoom 1.

Dependencies

Thorvin's original Asphalt Highway Mod
(Highly Recommended) Updated Asphalt Highway Textures by Haljackey
Network Addon Mod

Installation
Simply unzip the downloaded folder into My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins. Make sure it is in a folder, not in the base Plugins folder, eg My Documents/SimCity4/Plugins/ZZZ_Asphalt_Texture_Fix or else the textures will not load. Also, make sure there is at least 1 'z' before the folder name to ensure it loads after the NAM itself.

Thanks,
Sam

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• 1.0 - Original Upload.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

shyboy21ie

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
simlink

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Medengious

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Hellken

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Jack_wilds

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Titanicbuff

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Haljackey

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
daybreak

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Ceafus 88

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
io_bg

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
smf_16

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Krio

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Raymond69

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Oliver Lock

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
magnus-88-

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
FnordvsFnord

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
tiranosabrio

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

02/21/2017

Looking for your help! We have a real and urgent need for your donations for this month as of this writing we're almost half way to our monthly target!  Please help us with any donation you can make! Lately, we've been feeling a big pinch with a slump in donations, and we're hoping to drive that up so we can continue to keep the site running. In return for your donation, we're offering several STEX Collection Discs which you can learn more about here, if you wish to receive one. We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Donate Any Amount Here To Receive a STEX Disc(s) Donate a Specific Amount Here Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated -- we really appreciate it!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By matias93
      AKNOWLEGDEMENTS:
      This mod would have fundamentally impossible to do without the work of Rivit, MGB, Gobias and KOSC. 
      I'm basically blending their creations or mimicking them, and using their software to create usable plugins.
      DESCRIPTION:
      King of SimCity recently published a repository of its SuperSHK and SuperSHK+ textures and taking the opportunity to expand the coverage of my sidewalk mod, I've downloaded it and created this custom textures, that REPLACE KOSC's ones. Why replace? Because it allows you to use them directly on any lot that already uses SuperSHK parkings, and because I'm lazy enough to not even try to get my own IID range.
      As a design choose, this textures doesn't include the coloured tiles on the paving (because keeping it produced some strange cropped and jagged motives), but only the base tiles, subtlely wealthified as in the sidewalk mod.
      This is the Sudden Valley version of the retexture, but it uses an open source texture that merely matches the colour and feel of Gobias' mod, so there is no actual redistributing of his work. In the near future and according to the users' demand, I'll release more versions for SD and HD grass textures; same thing if I manage to publish the basalt tiles' sidewalk.
      COMPATIBILITY:
      This mod REPLACES the original SuperSHK and SuperSHK+ (FAR) textures, so get sure it will load AFTER THE ORIGINAL KOSC FILES; alternatively, you can overwrite them to use less disk space, but that's not necessary. As they are a replacement pack, the textures will be automatically changed on all lots that use the original
      textures.
      FILE FORMAT: 
      The files are updated on 7z format, because it does wonders with repetitive bitmap files. You'll be downloading the full pack on just 3.4 Mb, while the full repository is 180 Mb. To open this files, you'll need Seven Zip, which is a free, open source, cross-platform, lightweight and programmable file compressor (unexplainably not the standard for everything); download it here. If, for any reasons, you cannot open the file or can't download sevenzip, send me a PM or left a comment here and I'll upload a more compatible zip version in no time  
      DEPENDENCIES: <-- copied from the original SuperSHK readme
      "None. This set will serve as a future dependency for my [KOSC] lots. While it is technically a standalone texture pack, SHK Parking Pack is very, very highly recommended to take full advantage."
      As is obvious, this mod will work but look awkward without using both Gobias' Sudden Valley terrain mod and my Veredas Santiaguinas sidewalk mod. You can also achieve a more seamlessly look complementing with MGB's TGN for Sudden Valley. Even more obvious, as this is a replacement pack for a dependency, you'll see nothing of it working unless having lots that use the textures: look for lots that require the SuperSHK textures or use KOSC Superparking modular lots to create your own parking lots ingame.
      LICENSE:
      This mod has a Creative Commons Attribution - Non Commercial 4.0 International license, what means you can use all its content directly or creating something derivately, while you give explicit attribution to all previous authors, and while you don't charge for accessing or using this content or a derivate you create of it.
      To create the textures, I used a grass texture on the public domain and Paint.net to mimic the colour of Gobias' Sudden Valley; and obviously, KOSC's SuperSHK repository. This last one is subject to its own license (check the linked post above) and previous authors, particularly Shokthrpy.
      SUPPORT and HELP:
      I made a development and support thread on Simtropolis, you can visit it on the following link:

• By Samerton
      Samerton's Retextures - Development and Support Thread

My mods:
      Concrete Maxis Highway Override Retexture version 2.0
      Highway ReStyling Mod (HRS) version 0.4
      Maxis Highway Retextures

• By Samerton
      Maxis Highway Override - Concrete Retexture
      by @Bipin, @rsc204 and @Samerton

Information
      - This mod will replace the textures for the Maxis Highway Override network included in the Network Addon Mod to a concrete texture.
      Installation
      - To install this mod, paste the folder entitled "z____Concrete_MHO" directly into your plugins folder.
      - If you are installing the mod into a custom folder within your plugins, ensure it loads after the Maxis Highway Override itself.
      - Four optional files are included, please remove any that aren't needed:
        - z_BTM_Patch.dat
          For users of the Shinkansen (BTM) mod included in the NAM
        - z_Moonlinght_Alternate_ELR_Patch.dat
          For users of the Alternate El-Rail mod included in the NAM
        - z_RRW_Patch.dat
          For users of RealRailWay from the NAM
        - z_JapNAMFL_Overpasses_Patch.dat
          For users of the Japanese NAM Facelift Mods Overpasses. Ensure this loads after the Japanese NAM Facelift mod itself.
        Including these files without having the corresponding mods installed may cause issues.
      - To uninstall this mod, simply remove the folder containing the mod (by default "z___Concrete_MHO") from your plugins folder.
      Dependencies
      - Network Addon Mod with Maxis Highway Override installed
      Special Thanks
      - Thanks to @MandelSoft for providing the model files for the Maxis Highway Override tunnel entrances
      - A huge thanks goes to @rsc204 for the new version 2.0 models and fixes - check out other projects by rsc204 here
      Support
      - If you're experiencing an issue with the mod, you can find the support thead here: 
      http://community.simtropolis.com/forums/topic/59701-samertons-retextures-development-and-support/

Textures created by @Bipin and Samerton - check out other projects by Bipin here
      Modded by @Samerton
    • By MeMyself&I
      Hi all.  I downloaded NAM 35 yesterday and have been using it extensively since and I am very pleased with the upgrades, fixes, and new content.  Hats off to the NAM team for all their hard work!
      I have one issue though regarding the MHW/Project Symphony; I found that the 2 level roundabout for the MHW does not connect on the right side to the L2.  It connects fine on the left side and at the L0 network but it will not plop onto the intersection like the 3 level or the T-Junction nor can I drag the highway either to nor away from the roundabout.  No matter what I do it simply will not connect on that side.
       After playing with it for quite a while I found that if I strip back the L2 and plop the roundabout on top of the L0 and then delete it by single clicking with the bulldozer on the very bottom edge (not by highlighting the entire roundabout) it will leave behind a small segment of L2 on the right side which I can then connect my highway to and THEN I can drop the roundabout in place and it works fine.  I was wondering if this is somehow the bridge connector piece for MHW to RHW 4 but, even when I tried to use that piece from the menu it still didn't work.  This is the only way I could make it connect.

This was done on perfectly level terrain in a fresh new test city.  Did I completely miss something here?
    • By TheAddictedBlue
      Hello all, I puchased cities of tomorrow today and absolutely loath the new textures. I like the glowing lanes but the honey comb like things on the road drive me mad. I want to put the old textures back to a nice smooth cement like road. Does anyone perchance know how I would go about this?

Also side note: I dislike some of the weird block things that are added to the sides of apartments so if anyone knows how I would delete those pests or revert some portions of the models back I would much apreciate the advice as well. thank you.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Were is the file for it its only the screen shot I would like to install this to my maps.
    • WAY too expensive.  Otherwise great.  
    • I'm finally getting back to this lot, and now starting to make at least 3 different variations taking from ideas presented here.  Not sure if the lot can be made 2x2 and still work as the same growable,  but if there's a tweak I need to make, please let me know as I would like to add some ground area to the lot. I don't have an SC4Desc file for it, but I'm now re-lotting this re-lot, so yes, some parking and a gas station added will go into 1 of a few new variations, Thanks for the input.   It will be a 2x2, if I can get 2x2 working the same as a growable.  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks to the more advanced content creators above for suggestions.   Whatever I come up with, as mentioned, I have to keep in mind how often this lot shows up and find a way to make that repetitiveness look good in-game --It does work as a blvd with the overdose of big trees, but that's all so far.
    • uggh, i'm confused. I installed this because I want a bus stop on road but I can't find the tile on the menu bar. Does it appear in form of ploppable "bus stop" (but can be done in top of road) or "road tiles with bus stop"?
    •       Looks very nice , but like said above "I don't rate content by pictures " and I too will get back after I get it in game . You have been giving us quality stuff and I thank you for your dedication to bring us new content . Keep up the good work .         I just noticed Trixie emoticons , it must be that time of year again .