• Moose

3 Screenshots

About This File

The file contains corals for mayor menu.

There are two folders in the zip file one with single corals and one with larger groups of corals you can copy all or only those folders you like in your plugin folder.

You can change the corals with additional clicks on the same coral.

The corals can also be used as props in the Lot-Editor for your custom lots.

No dependencies.

1 person likes this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

rcermis

Share this review

Link to review
jose L Ortiz

Share this review

Link to review
erazer32

Share this review

Link to review
giovad91

Share this review

Link to review
Nobo

Share this review

Link to review
Butterflyer

Share this review

Link to review
Tenzin

Share this review

Link to review
Oldrogue

Share this review

Link to review
aduke102

Share this review

Link to review
Chawanan_te

Share this review

Link to review
eufl

Share this review

Link to review
ladalowet

Share this review

Link to review
GameFrog

Share this review

Link to review
Aliensino

Share this review

Link to review
skykrl80

Share this review

Link to review
Phaeandpa

Share this review

Link to review
kmikze_ROG

Share this review

Link to review
Andrey km

Share this review

Link to review
raynev1

Share this review

Link to review
nosferatu247

Share this review

Link to review
jlt122

Share this review

Link to review
fiver

Share this review

Link to review
blade2k5

Share this review

Link to review
Megabuilder6

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

12/05/2016

Hi Community As Simtropolis turns 14 years old this year, we're asking your help now more than ever to help us keep the site and everything you love about our Community and STEX up and running. A donation goes a long way to help us offset the costs of keeping the site up and operational. As you know, we're a completely community-driven not-for-profit website, but we do have to deal with some modest real-world expenses from month to month. Lately, we've been feeling a big pinch with a slump in donations, and we're hoping to drive that up so we can continue to keep the site running. In return for your donation, we're offering several STEX Collection Discs which you can learn more about here, if you wish to receive one. We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Donate Any Amount Here To Receive a STEX Disc(s) Donate a Specific Amount Here Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated -- we really appreciate it!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Simmer2
      SM2 Water Tower.
      2 lots with fully functional water towers.
      2X3 Water Tower with pipe connection to SM2 Aqueduct. (Water output = 39700)
      2X2 Water Tower (Water output = 26500)
      Just connect them with your city's underground water pipes!
      Enjoy
      Simmer2
      PS. No dependencies!
    • By MeMyself&I
      So, as I was playing earlier today I realized that I have just wayyyyy too many trees in my mayor's menu.  Now, other than @Magneto's Maxis tree replacement mod, which uses a bunch of VIP and @Girafe's trees, I haven't downloaded any trees just for trees and I do like these and want to keep them plop-able.  But, most of the other ones in my mayor menu are from dependencies for various lots I have downloaded.  The trees aren't causing me any problems other than it takes a good long while to scroll to the bottom of my mayor's menu.  Is there any way to take out the trees I don't want to plop from the menu without disturbing the dependencies, I wonder?? 
      It's really quite astounding how quickly the trees add up with all the dependencies
    • By Vicente811
      My game functioned normally up untill i decided to install the NAM-Team's Network Addon Mod. I noticed my game was running slower than usual so I uninstalled NAM.

Then suddently whenever I opened a city, the water would be gone, as if the entire terrain had been raised. I've tried deleting all my regions and reinstalling them, I even ununstalled and reinstalled the GAME, but I'm still having the same issue.

When I open a region everything seems normal up until I open a city. The attached image shows the region and one city that I saved after encountering this issue. You can see that the water is gone and the terrain looks like it was a high mountain.

I believe it's something that the NAM modified in the way in which my computer reads the games files. If anyone please can offer me a solution I would be very thankful.

In case you can't open the attachment... http://imgur.com/a/4kng4 or http://imgur.com/ugqHWI3

• By tfinvold
      I couldn't find any Lebanon Cedar or similar type tree in mods so I made my own. It replicates a common true old world cedar tree found in cities all over the world especially in Mediterranean and semi arid regions worldwide. I attached a few photos of the tree found in the real world to give you an idea what they look like and where they belong. I have commonly seen them here in Arizona in middle elevations in places like Prescott, Bisbee and Sierra Vista. Some are even found in higher colder mountain elevations like Flagstaff where I live. This tree is typically suited for a drier type climate and usually isn't found in humid places or wet places. The tree files are resourced from BSC Mega Props Vol02.  Simply drag to your plugins folder in your sim city folder contained in your PC's documents folder. Credit goes to BSC for yet another great model set.
    • By kingofsimcity
      The peninsula town of Herring Point, a suburb of the city of Jericho. Known for its famous lighthouse at the tip, local marina, and the best medical center in the region.
      This is a 4 image composite taken at zoom 2 with some config file tweaking for "beyond maximum" graphical settings. You can just barely see some automata here but they're definitely more noticeable when in motion. Automata is normally not visible at "high" until zoom 3.

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• This looks great , definatly for me while im having trouble with the CAM.  I have a question tho  ..Does the IR fix from CAM2.0 let you use CAM and IR at the same time now?    
    • yeah I was going to mention the 'cheat' aspect, and they do border on what we'd call a 'cheat', but as well these buildings represent what a city might invest in for a positive social and financial benefit.  I suppose I could have made the deals more realistic by requiring a very expensive construction cost and kept a bit more of the negative effects.   Using one or two of them may help keep the budget in balance without overdoing the 'cheating'.   These buildings didn't seem to be realistic in the severity of negative impact on mayor rating preventing other rewards from appearing normally, which is the most important thing I modified.  But yeah, strictly, its a cheat mod.          
    • Nice idea, but don't these edits work like small cheats?
    • You do realise this is a dependency, right? The models included will only show if you install either a mod or lot that uses them, such as the mentioned T21 mods in the description.