3 Screenshots

About This File

The file contains corals for mayor menu.

There are two folders in the zip file one with single corals and one with larger groups of corals you can copy all or only those folders you like in your plugin folder.

You can change the corals with additional clicks on the same coral.

The corals can also be used as props in the Lot-Editor for your custom lots.

No dependencies.

1 person likes this

User Feedback

rcermis

Share this review

Link to review
jose L Ortiz

Share this review

Link to review
erazer32

Share this review

Link to review
giovad91

Share this review

Link to review
Nobo

Share this review

Link to review
Butterflyer

Share this review

Link to review
Tenzin

Share this review

Link to review
Oldrogue

Share this review

Link to review
aduke102

Share this review

Link to review
Chawanan_te

Share this review

Link to review
eufl

Share this review

Link to review
ladalowet

Share this review

Link to review
GameFrog

Share this review

Link to review
Aliensino

Share this review

Link to review
skykrl80

Share this review

Link to review
Phaeandpa

Share this review

Link to review
kmikze_ROG

Share this review

Link to review
Andrey km

Share this review

Link to review
raynev1

Share this review

Link to review
nosferatu247

Share this review

Link to review
jlt122

Share this review

Link to review
fiver

Share this review

Link to review
blade2k5

Share this review

Link to review
Megabuilder6

Share this review

Link to review

• STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• Water at exactly 0... but still water problem?
      By simtom1500
      Hey! I have been playing Simcity 2013 for almost a year now and have been really enjoying the game. There is this one annoying problem that has been bothering me for a while. I had a tourism city called Windy Town that was buying water from its neighbor, Shape City. We had no excess water, so the water number was at 0. Not a deficit and no extra water; perfect, right? Not! My water icon would be yellow even though I have just enough to run the city. Placing more water towers in Windy Town didn't work. Is this a bug, or do I have polluted water that it isn't telling me about?
    • VIP RuralPack
      By VIP Team
      This pack contains seasonal plopables plant, and various decorative elements for your landscape. The seasonal props has the S logo.

Note: For fitting with other seasonal items, props need to be planted the 1st September. We do not recommand you to use seasonal trees on growable LOTs.

Important  EDIT: If you download this modd before September 27th 13:00 (GMT +1) you can re-download to get all the icons

The Pack are included:
      Corylus seasonal Narcissus seasonal Populus seasonal 2 pampa grass Iris pseudacorus seasonal Pteridum Aquilinum seasonal Sarothamnus scoparius seasonal Nymphaea Potamogeton natans 2 Arundo donax Mossy Rock Kayaks Boats Bathers and Fishermen Cows and cow dung Chicken Heron The Plopable props are found near the end of the Mayor Mode Flora menu.

DEPENDENCIES

Important There is one dependancy concerning the flora tuning parameters:

Seasonal Flora Patch for All Terrain Mods

INSTALLATION

Auto Installation: Double-click the installer file to start the installation. The program will guide you through the process. You can change the default installation path, but we strongly suggest to keep the standard folder in order to make future updates and additions easier.

MAC Users: File Juicer should enable you to use this installer package. If it's ZIP archive it is necessary to make the same manipulation that during installation manual (see above).

CREDIT AND FEEDBACK

Models by Ben, Girafe, Orange, Vnaoned. Modding by Badsim.
      If you have questions or problems you can leave us a message SC4devotion thread

Mod Edit: Fixed description BBCode formatting.
    • Piers
      By nbvc
      The ZIP contains:
      Two different piers which can be plopped in water.
      One damaged pier which also can be plopped in water.
      The piers have no ground texture and can be used with different beach and water modds.
      The single pier lots have no dependencies.
      The ZIP also contains two lots with lodges and piers which can be plopped on land.
      These lots have dependencies to:
      PEG MTP SUPER PACK
      PEG MTP Mid Wealth Growable RES AFrames
      PEG MTP Logging Roads
      PEG OWW2 Resource Pack
      PEG OWW2 BDK
      Mod Edit: Updated dependency links (from old site format).
    • [SSU] yenyang's Rainfall Mod
      By ghosty20
      Found this cool mod in the Workshop that adds a whole new level to water management, mainly to do when it rains..  In that when it rains it will actually have an effect on your city and that it is not just a cosmetic feature as it is now..  If this mod works as intended (yet to try it) then this will add more depth and complexity to an already awesome game..
      Quoted from the Workshop page..
      Rainfall brings simulation depth and new gameplay elements to the primarily cosmetic game concept of dynamic weather that was introduced with Snowfall. When the game is raining, this mod adds a water source for each building that pours water onto your streets. You must create and manage a storm drain network in order to protect your city from suffering the effects of flooding. You should be aware of and plan out the grading of any zoned roadways and add storm drain inlets to any low points in the roads. Options for Storm Water Management include surface ponds, underground detention systems, canals, and riverine channels.
      http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=698395457

• Big Blue
      By mayhemartist
      Big Blue is a planet that is almost completely water (F-Zero wiki, http://fzero.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Blue )  On this planet the building literally come out of the water.  How did I manage to do this in SimCity (2013)?  Well the answer is "Skye's Regional Freeway Mod" (Download here) , that awesome tool that fixes the Space Center Great Work Glitch (see here).  In Skye Storm’s video on youtube (here), he explains how although the regional freeway is designed to add additional entrances to the city, it also can create “rivers” (… well maybe if you want to go that route, but to me more like underwater roads).  And thus, you also have the ability to place buildings underwater.  Yes, underwater building!  So the minute I saw this one thing came to mind right away, Bug Blue from the F-Zero series (well GX more specifically).  Hope you enjoy whether or not you’re a fan of F-Zero, I think you can enjoy a city that literally grows out of the water.

• Newest Uploads