•  

3 Screenshots

About This File

The file contains corals for mayor menu.

There are two folders in the zip file one with single corals and one with larger groups of corals you can copy all or only those folders you like in your plugin folder.

You can change the corals with additional clicks on the same coral.

The corals can also be used as props in the Lot-Editor for your custom lots.

No dependencies.

1 person likes this

User Feedback

rcermis

Share this review

Link to review
jose L Ortiz

Share this review

Link to review
erazer32

Share this review

Link to review
giovad91

Share this review

Link to review
Nobo

Share this review

Link to review
Butterflyer

Share this review

Link to review
Tenzin

Share this review

Link to review
Oldrogue

Share this review

Link to review
aduke102

Share this review

Link to review
Chawanan_te

Share this review

Link to review
eufl

Share this review

Link to review
ladalowet

Share this review

Link to review
GameFrog

Share this review

Link to review
Aliensino

Share this review

Link to review
skykrl80

Share this review

Link to review
Phaeandpa

Share this review

Link to review
kmikze_ROG

Share this review

Link to review
Andrey km

Share this review

Link to review
raynev1

Share this review

Link to review
nosferatu247

Share this review

Link to review
jlt122

Share this review

Link to review
fiver

Share this review

Link to review
blade2k5

Share this review

Link to review
Megabuilder6

Share this review

Link to review

• STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Simmer2
      Time to give our SC4 coastlines some love!
      This MMP pack comprises of 17 different sea and coastline items.
      From fish to vegetation to rocks, etc.
      They will literally paint your terrain. For individual plops please click once.
      They will also complement my previous MMP release, SM2 Breakwater Concrete Blocks.
      Included are a couple of pics for reference.
      No dependencies.
      Enjoy!
      Simmer2

• By Simmer2
      I think it is time to have my own place to dabble in....
      Anyone who is following me  can bookmark this page for future projects show and tell. If you have been following my pipe project here are the latest pics showing what you can do with them.
      For anyone asking about an MML for the set, I made one, therefore if you wish to use it, you now have that option. Release date has been tentatively set for Oct 1.
      Gorge crossing with rail network below....

Simmer2/Nick

• By PlutonianEmpire
      I'm trying to find and remove the dat for this water mod, since it is interfering with my other terrain mods sometimes. Does any one recognize this mod? It looks kinda glitchy when max zoomed out, but when max zoomed in, theres extremely faint grid lines among a featureless  dark blue surfce, like in my uploaded screenies. Can anyone recognize this water mod?
      Edit: After resorting to the trial by error method of removing one folder at a time, i found the culprit to be JRP_WaterMod_Beta.dat in the JPR Addon Lot Pack 02>xx_Options directory.

• By DavidDHetzel
      Here's a thread to show off all the work you've done with Mayor Mode Plops!
      Here's a Park in Hixon Courthouse I built.

here two businessmen are making a deal that will finally give new life to an old abandoned factory lot.

• By rsc204
      Girafe made many tree models that either work only as props, or only as MMPs. As such, this pack of MMPs is designed to bolster your MMP menu, with some trees that otherwise could only be used on lots.
      Each of the 7 included MMPs include only single-tree props. Girafe's releases only cover these tree types with tree clusters.
      Contained in the included zip are 3 files containing 7 MMPs as follows (links to dependencies here):
      Maples (Seasonal)
        - Maples (v1)
        - Norway Maples Misc (Seasonal)
        - Ash
        - Beech
        - Birch
        - Liden Parasol Pines (Evergreen)
        - Parasol Pines Note: Before you think "I have these files", it should be noted, that the tree models for each of the listed dependencies is found in the "LE" dats from Girafe's packages. If you have not installed these exact files, you will get brown boxes.
      Find these items in the same location as the original MMPs. They are marked "singles" and include a brighter blue icon to distinguish them more easily. Note that there are some trees which are duplicates of single trees included with the original MMPs. But in all, this adds over 30 new trees which were previously not MMP-able.
  • Newest Uploads