3 Screenshots

About This File

The file contains corals for mayor menu.

There are two folders in the zip file one with single corals and one with larger groups of corals you can copy all or only those folders you like in your plugin folder.

You can change the corals with additional clicks on the same coral.

The corals can also be used as props in the Lot-Editor for your custom lots.

No dependencies.

User Feedback

• Similar Content

• SimCoug's Ruins MMP
      By SimCoug

Description:
      This Mayor Mode Ploppable (MMP) allows you to plop various 'ruins' props around your towns and cities.  
      The icon will show up in your Mayor Mode flora menu. 
      The MMP cycles through 19 total clicks, starting with small rubble and ending with the large ruined buildings.
      The final click is a blank prop to reduce the need for bulldozing.

Dependencies: (Only the .SC4Model files are needed)
      -Ruins by delija21
      -WW2 Destroyed Buildings V1 by EvilCoolKid
      -WW2 Destroyed Buildings V2 by EvilCoolKid

Installation:
      Simply unzip the file and put the entire 'SimCougs Ruins MMP' folder in your plugins (don't forget the dependencies).  

Developer notes: 
      This is another MMP I created a while back that was lost when SimPeg went down.  If you've ever needed to depict a disaster or 'blight' an area of your town, now you can! 

Support:
      For questions regarding this MMP, please feel free to visit my Modding Development Thread (SimCougs Lot&Mod Den) here on Simtropolis.

Special Thanks:
      A very special thanks to delija21 and EvilCoolKid for creating and sharing these wonderful destroyed building models.

• CP Lodgepole Fence MMP
      By SimCoug

Description:
      This Mayor Mode Ploppable (MMP) allows you to plop CP's Lodgepole Fence props at various angles.  
      There are 4 different MMP files:
      -Ortho
      -Diagonal
      -22 Degrees Left
      -22 Degrees Right
      Each MMP allows 9 clicks to get the desired orientation you wish (you can also nudge the fence prop slightly by adjusting your mouse after each click).
      The 10th click is a blank prop to cut down the need for bulldozing.

Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props CP Vol01

Installation:
      Simply unzip the file and put the entire 'CP Lodgepole Fence MMPs' folder in your plugins (don't forget the dependency).  

Developer notes: 
      This is another MMP I created a while back that was lost when SimPeg went down.  I enjoy painting fences into my landscapes and these provide an easy way to accomplish that.  
      It can be tricky at first, but with a little practice you can add fences to any landscape.  Keep in mind, there are two orientations of each prop, so continue to click until you achieve the desired result.  

Support:
      For questions regarding this MMP, please feel free to visit my Modding Development Thread (SimCougs Lot&Mod Den) here on Simtropolis.

Special Thanks:
      A very special thanks to c.p. for creating and sharing all of his wonderful creations, including the props used in this MMP.

• WMP Dock Freight MMP
      By SimCoug

Description:
      This Mayor Mode Ploppable (MMP) allows you to plop various freight props.  14 prop models are included, with everything from stacks of boxes to pipes and barrels.  Cycle through the different props by continuing to click on the same spot (14 clicks in all).

Dependencies:
      wmp_rdock_props02.dat (direct download link)
      For those who prefer to find the file on your own, you can sort through all the prop files on the Working Man Production page here.

Installation:
      Simply unzip the file and put the entire 'WMP_DockFreight_MMP' folder in your plugins (don't forget the dependency).  

Developer notes: 
      This was just something I threw together while working on a different project.  
      These props are wonderfully detailed and will add life to any city, so thought they might get additional use as an MMP.  

Support:
      For comments, questions or help, please visit SimCoug's Lot&Mod Den

Special Thanks:
      A very special thanks to DocRorlach for creating and sharing all of his wonderful creations, including the props used in this MMP.
      RIP Doc.