3 Screenshots

About This File

The file contains corals for mayor menu.

There are two folders in the zip file one with single corals and one with larger groups of corals you can copy all or only those folders you like in your plugin folder.

You can change the corals with additional clicks on the same coral.

The corals can also be used as props in the Lot-Editor for your custom lots.

No dependencies.

1 person likes this

User Feedback

rcermis

Share this review

Link to review
jose L Ortiz

Share this review

Link to review
erazer32

Share this review

Link to review
giovad91

Share this review

Link to review
Nobo

Share this review

Link to review
Butterflyer

Share this review

Link to review
Tenzin

Share this review

Link to review
Oldrogue

Share this review

Link to review
aduke102

Share this review

Link to review
Chawanan_te

Share this review

Link to review
eufl

Share this review

Link to review
ladalowet

Share this review

Link to review
GameFrog

Share this review

Link to review
Aliensino

Share this review

Link to review
skykrl80

Share this review

Link to review
Phaeandpa

Share this review

Link to review
kmikze_ROG

Share this review

Link to review
Andrey km

Share this review

Link to review
raynev1

Share this review

Link to review
nosferatu247

Share this review

Link to review
jlt122

Share this review

Link to review
fiver

Share this review

Link to review
blade2k5

Share this review

Link to review
Megabuilder6

Share this review

Link to review

• STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Thin White Duke
      Here's a slightly less insignificant town. So much so that some of the inhabitants living withing a 20 mile radius know where it is.
    • By Simmer2
      My first MMP, I hope you like it.
      SM2 Breakwater Concrete Blocks
      Concrete breakwater blocks have been used for a long time to diminish the force of impact from the awesome power of sea waves.
      You will find them around port areas and around important sea facilities such as refineries and other such structures.
      If you use dark water textures I suggest you lift the water floor to 7.5 meter depth. You will then be able to see the blocks under water!!
      I also strongly suggest you use my blocks together with other marina flora and rocks MMP's for best results.
      Look at the included pics for reference.
      No dependencies.
      Enjoy! Simmer2.

• By poshbakerloo
      Slight problem in my city... Its not even that big but the river keeps running totally dry!
      I have tried dams but the pumps still use far too much! Is there another way to get water?
    • By Ozan24
      Ozan's Utilities.   These Lots look like normal R§§ building in rural or suburban areas, but they are even more than that. Each one of there three Lots has it's own function. All Lots have some differences but look quite same.     Ozan_1x2_Energylot.SC4Lot - Energy (Produces 50.000 MWh/Month) Ozan_1x2_Trashlot.SC4Lot - Waste (Recycles Waste) Ozan_1x2_Waterlot.SC4Lot - Water (Produces 50.000 cu m/Month & Cleans Water)   Depencies: BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01.dat MMP_for_BSC MEGA PropPack - CP Vol1.dat Rush_Hour_Building_as_Prop.dat SFBT_Party_Props.dat SFBT Wind Power Plant by voltaic (v1.0)   I got the idea to make some Cheatlots that look like buildings in european rural areas from gobo77. Thanks to him!   Lotting and most of the modding by me.   Special thanks goes to gobo77 for testing and isii94/250458 for help during modding.   Ozan   EDIT: One more depency was found. The last one in the list. Sorry.
    • By Mary Maurine Mayo
      this is the water storage tanks I created back in the day for the Sim Mars Mod. 
      can be used in simcity normal play or sim mars

• Newest Uploads