• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Nov 18, 2012 - 12:16 PM
  • Last Updated: Nov 18, 2012 - 12:16 PM
  • File Size: 455.08KB
  • Views: 7045
  • Downloads: 4,960
  • File Descriptor: General Modds

Download Corals

* * * * * 46 Votes
coral water mmp

Screenshots
The file contains corals for mayor menu.

There are two folders in the zip file one with single corals and one with larger groups of corals you can copy all or only those folders you like in your plugin folder.

You can change the corals with additional clicks on the same coral.

The corals can also be used as props in the Lot-Editor for your custom lots.

No dependencies.

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots

This is definitely something I will be using! It'll just give tropical CJs that extra something.
Photo
captivatedlady
Nov 18, 2012 - 01:30 PM
I saw some sharks you did the other day and thought to myself this is cool, now i see coral and think to myself, maybe its time to use them island maps i keep downloading. lol Good work and thanks for the added bits of realism.
all tropical cjs love u now. Niceeeee
My paradise is complete. no more plain sandy bottoms.

5/5
Well Done ^_^
The goldiva reefs were pretty good but you always had to add rocks to get them look like real reefs. This is the perfect addition to reefs alnog with your other creations. The only thing missing would be some brightly colored tropical fish.
Thank you for this release. I'm sure these will be very helpful.
I love it , last night I searched for simular with no success .
And now here's what I have been looking for . 5/5 Thanks .
I love the Sharks and the Corals are amazing! 5/5
Another superb MMP creation! 5/5
that a very good idea. thank you very much.
This definitely is one of those things that have been missing and overlooked for the game. Thanks for sharing your creation!
You have nailed it, I just came back from doing field work in the Great Barrier Reef to find this! Fantastic!!
Great Job!!!! 5/5 :D
Photo
SimcityFuturist
Nov 19, 2012 - 02:38 PM
Love it! its amazing! Great Work and the detail is incredible :D
Nice work!
Thanks for sharing :)
OMG this is really the best you ever made!! im really gonna use this, i was already waiting for something like this, this will be the most important thing for my baches, thanks, A LOT!
are you also gonna make some tropical fish? that would be great to create a reef
Very very very beautiful, for my tropical islands ! thanks for sharing.
I was just thinking of a coastal map- This'll go great in it.
Great work on these - they will definitely come in handy!

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 18,544 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,588 Total Authors
  • 95,268,561 Total Downloads
  • German Historical Hospital Latest File
  • Haarlemmergold Latest Submitter

147 user(s) are online ...

62 members, 82 guests, 0 anonymous users

sitita, pramadhan9, Google (2), ajmalayao, shy6471, mhwl0007, Jockanese_yid, Black wolf, gosfsd;lf, Freesky, Nicistarful, BarmanJakob, EA10, simister, 47ply, oTis1219, suomi2005, Edisonhan, Coolz8, SimCoug, Pentium_hal9000, Google Mobile (1), davievancressov, bigokin, elemental1100, diego10, Yayie, arquitecn, dyaz, Bigcityboy, KevinUtsuho, HyugaHinata, marcelosgc, ykrh1998, masapuratomi, winnie-l, Benny-1896, Trattomiteo, SSign, Kimha, bb2001, Nebuchanezzar, 37474748, Munk, JazzBandit, Lato, arizer15, momocan, timnekich, GoCanes1962, McDuffy21, carriontrooper, pdaiya91, yyty1535, VERMINORD, Natir, emanuelfranco3090, kotenwalker13, Metro0214, farmerjon, Mymyjp, misaka1965, zecleaner, sleightof95