• Moose

11 Screenshots

About This File

Hello!

I want to introduce my first creation for the fans of SimCity 4.

DAMN Manager

DAMN Manager is an alternative to the commonly used (I hope :golly: ) program SSPTool and DAMN Plugin by Stefan Wertich.

It is a tool for creating files for Dealeys "Daeleys Advanced Menu Navigator" plugin aka DAMN.

The program to use is very similar to its original, has some new features: adding the original lots of Sim City, menu items can be created automatically using custom templates and a few minor additions.

I have written this program because i had have some problems with the original SSPTool.

To not bore you any longer, I invite you to download the program, all (or almost all) the information can be found in the help files included with the program.

Any comments are welcome, especially those critical;)

If you have any problems with specific plugins, give me it's name and a link where to download the plugin.
The program includes the language files in English and Polish (polski).

ps. Please forgive me if the English contains errors. If (dare I say when) some will see (help file or user interface), please let me know.

pss. Manager has been tested on Windows XP, VISTA (64bit), 7 (64bit) and 8 (64bit - clean install).

What's New in Version 1.3.1   See Changelog

Released

• 1.3.1:
  • fixed: CTD when plopping items

Talla 2XLC and CT14 like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

1SweeTDreamS1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'm not sure what everyone is crying about... I have windows 10 and all I had to do was right click on the desktop icon, choose "properties" and delete the word "app" from the end of the "Start in" line. It works GREAT! Having everything organized has made the game play much more enjoyable. Thank you very much!!! I'm giving you a perfect score on all websites! :thumb::party::rofl:

Share this review

Link to review
Favio Mayid

No sé utilizarlo :(

Share this review

Link to review
Cascade

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
jorgen45

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Crysspm

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
paeng

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Bipin

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Telomeras

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
simmytu

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Razzion

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
oyefor

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
rbchaffe

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
yild

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By matias93
      After a lengthy effort on creating DAMN menus on basically all of my ploppable lots, I tried to run the game and found several problems:
      some damn'ed lots cause a CTD when plopping them, regardless of doing it from the DAMN menu or the lotplop or buildingplop cheats. The same lots, if they were already plopped on the saved city, aren't functional at all, instead appearing completely empty and lacking all stats. It is possible to demolish them, though. As a derivate, functional lots affected by this stop working, so --for example-- my city ended completely littered when trying to use cheetah mode a couple of minutes. I used the DAMN manager (because for some reason I wasn't able to make the SSP tool to work, maybe some security block on java?), and some weird things happened with it too:
      some lots lacked a correctly formatted preview image and caused a CTD on the manager some others had corrupted images that hung the manager several times, when saving, directories moved one level up, getting their folder names mixed with the upper level. in an ocassion, for no apparent reason, an entire directory simply vanished while working on another one. Is this some kind of already known behaviour or bug? Is there a known cause and fix? I really don't want to fall back on scrolling eternal menus, but at least they work consistently...
    • By aciaKa
      Hello, how do I make my custom lot created by myself group together or side by side, once I've done making my own lot, it separates far away and I have to scroll up and down...
    • By robdragon
      Hey all,
      got a question. I downloaded a lot yesterday. It's a police station. But this station shows up under the police menu and landmarks menu. When I view the exemplar in the reader the occupantgroups doesn't show anything but police no landmark.
      So is there a way to fix it just to show under police menu?
      Thanks
    • By robdragon
      Hey all

OK I just created my first lot. I followed SimGoobers tutorial on functional landmarks. But when I go into the game it doesn't show up in the menu anywhere. I know it's something with the modding because when I created the landmark and tested it, it showed up in the menu. So some how I messed up. I've gone over it three times but to no avail no luck. I assume it's a setting in the exemplar but not sure which one.
    • By robdragon
      Hey all,
      Hope I have this question in the right place if not let me know.
      I'm trying to locate in put into Damn some of the SC4 lots like the ones in the rail menu and the Nam stuff. Also Damn was working fine until today it keeps greying out. I hit the menu button in the news ticker but that just gets Damn to work for about 3-4 seconds then greys out again. Tried restarting game no help there. Also trying to insert the SPAM stuff in Damn also and can't find it. If I go into File Explorer it's there but in Damn it's not.

So if anyone can steer me in the right direction would be appreciated.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• The water texture is designed to show dynamic flow, a churning of the water as if an industrial process is taking place.   Its supposed to be clean fresh water, so it would appear more saturated blue with whitecaps.  The texture and saturation also helps to distinguish it as clearly water and matches the tone and texture of the surrounding buildings.   In my texture pack I designed 4 different water textures for different applications of light. Go ahead and feel free to suggest another one, or one you can imagine that might fit better.  Thanks for the feedback.
    • I love, love, LOVE seeing Louisiana BATS in the game. Hope you'll come back soon and upload some more.
    • Because theres no SimCity 3000 section
    • Well, yes ... but also ... ... a map. Depends on the network layout? But no - these are two different maps. That's like two different planets. They'll have to dance alone. Did you ever notice there is a sexual practice - since the beginning - that transcends already gender difference - a very common sexual practice you can't call it rather heterosexual  nor homosexual? You can do it too. Everyday. And so - overcome sociocultural dichotomy not only in theory but with your own hands.
    • These are 2 most powerful symbols in the universe.  Shall we discuss?  Nothing much to do with human experience really, except as morphology of primary differentiation, otherwise a sociocultural construct.  If we accept natural selection as the first law, then sexual differentiation is the continuity of organic life above base simian hominids. all of which have gone extinct prior to the recent modern sapient form.   Can the male and female dance a dance more complex and conscious than ever before?  Can Life transcend the rodent, reptile, simian, savage?   Time will well, my friend.  Its all about the dance.