• Moose

Istana Negara Republik Indonesia

(4.32)    (28 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

ISTANA NEGARA REPUBLIK INDONESIA

Origin : Jakarta, Indonesia
Complete Address : Jalan Medan Merdeka Utara, Gambir, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Budget Item Cost : 150
Bulldoze Cost : 10000
Flammability : 10
Landmark Effect : 40 20
MaxFireStage : 1
Mayor Rating Effect : 10 256
Plop Cost : 5000
Pollution at center : 1 1 15 0
Pollution radii : 1 2 0 0
Power Consumed : 60
Water Consumed : 0
Wealth : None
Lot Size : 5 x 9

Istana Negara Republik Indonesia (Republic Indonesian's National Palace) that located on Jalan Medan Merdeka Utara, Gambir, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia is a main building that has 6.8 hectares large. This building near Monumen Nasional (Monas) and also Ciliwung River. This building began built on 1976 under commands of General Governore Pieter Gerardus van Overstraten and had done on 1804. Firstly its function as a rest place owned by J.A Van Braam. On that time, it was the most presticious place in the New Batavia. Now it complex named "Harmoni." Van Braam's house had chosen for the head of colony because Daendels' Palace in the Lapangan banteng didn't complete yet. During Indian-Netherlands, some events had occured in this building that has known as Rijswijk (but also named Hotel van den Gouverneur-Generaal, to avoid the word "Istana" (Palace)). One of them, it became a witness of the forceful work (cultuur stelsel) that made by Governor General Graaf van Bosch. And then it used as assignment of Linggarjati Agreement on March 25th 1947, Sutan Sjahrir as the Indonesian and Van Mook from Netherlands

DEPENDENCY :

Mod edit 11th March 2017: Fixed formatting

erickmeyer and AsimPika3172 like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

AsimPika3172

Asyik! Istana buatan Indonesia! (Awesome! Castle made in Indonesia!) *:thumb:

Share this review

Link to review
erickmeyer

Nice Dutch colonial palace

Share this review

Link to review
AqinoQiryu

Share this review

Link to review
budididi7

Share this review

Link to review
LucasK336

Share this review

Link to review
Krio

Share this review

Link to review
aloysius

Share this review

Link to review
colco2121

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
pwly

Share this review

Link to review
endar

Share this review

Link to review
darn42

Share this review

Link to review
daybreak

Share this review

Link to review
arven

Share this review

Link to review
ekky647

Share this review

Link to review
S Anwar

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Chief ZDN
      DetikInet — Badan Siber and Sandi Negara/Indonesia's National Cyber and State Codes Board (BSSN) was formally established through Presidential Regulation/Perpres No. 53 of 2017 on Cyber and State Codes.
      The presence of BSSN is an amalgamation of two institutions, namely the State Code Institute/Lembaga Sandi Negara and the Directorate General of Informatics Applications (Aptika), the Ministry of Communications and Informatics.
      By its organizational structure, BSSN consists of Head, Main Secretariat, Deputy for Identification and Detection, Deputy for Protection, Deputy for Disaster and Recovery, and Deputy for Monitoring and Controlling.
      In performing its duties and functions, BSSN is coordinated by ministers coordinating, synchronizing and controlling the administration of political, legal and security affairs.
      In the contents of the Perpres stipulated on May 19, 2017 by Joko Widodo (Jokowi), BSSN has the duty to implement cyber security effectively and efficiently by utilizing, developing and consolidating all elements related to cybersecurity.
      In its task, in accordance with article 3, BSSN performs functions, such as:
      Preparation of technical policies in the areas of identification, detection, protection, handling, recovery, monitoring, evaluation, control of e-commerce protection, coding, screening, cyber diplomacy. Cyber crisis management center, cybercontact contact center, information center, mitigation support, vulnerability recovery, cyber incidents and / or cyber attacks. Implementation of technical policies in the areas of identification, detection, protection, mitigation, recovery, monitoring, evaluation, ecommerce protection control, coding, screening, cyber diplomacy, cyber crisis management center, cybercontact contact center, information center, mitigation support, vulnerability recovery, And / or cyber attacks. Monitoring and evaluation of technical policies in the areas of identification, detection, protection, mitigation, recovery, monitoring, evaluation, control of e-commerce protection, coding, screening, cyber diplomacy, siber crisis management center, cybercontact contact center, information center, mitigation support, Prevention of vulnerabilities, incidents and / or cyber attacks. Coordinate functional activities in the execution of BSSN duties and as a container. Coordination for all stakeholders. Implementation of guidance and provision of administrative support to all organizational units within the BSSN. Supervision over BSSN task implementation. Implementation of support that is substantive to all elements of the organization within the BSSN. Implementation of national, regional and international cooperation in cyber security affairs. Additional info: Due to transition, the board will be effective around September 2017 or 4 months after the regulation has been enacted.
    • By adityagusetyawan
      This is my second BAT that i've created, but it is my first BAT that i've uploaded. My first BAT is Dome of the Rock (Al-Sakhrah Mosque) and i won't upload it. MargoCity is the great Mall in Depok City, West Java, Indonesia. I create it based on the real, but i did for the lightnight is not too good. I need some direction how to create lightnight better. Greetings from Indonesia

RECOMMENDATION ! : Go to more update for MargoCity Mall Depok. Click here

FB : aditzrealnapasha@gmail.com
      Twitter : @adityagusetya
      Blogger : adityagusetyawan.blogspot.com
    • By adityagusetyawan
      MargoCity is the grand Mall in Depok City, West Java, Indonesia. It located on Margonda street in the center point of Depok City. Besides MargoCity, in that street was built other mall, there are Depok Town Square (Detos), ITC Mall Depok, D-Mall (Depok Mall), etc. But overall, MargoCity more popular than other.

I've ever created MargoCity Mall Depok Version 1 in this site, but it is so bad BAT design and nightlighting, because it my fisrt experience in creating BAT. With some changes, the difference MargoCity Version 2 and older is in following :
      1. More improvement in texturing
      2. Lot
      3. Smaller in size
      4. More improvement in nightlighting
      5. Has some extensional building

Wish it could be better

• By adityagusetyawan
      Tugu Pahlawan (Old Indonesian Written : Toegoe Pahlawan)
      Origin : Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
      Budget Item Cost : 150
      Bulldoze Cost : 100
      Plop Cost : 10000
      Lot Size : 5 x 5

Tugu Pahlawan or Monument of Hero is the most famous landmark in Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia. This monument was built to dedicate the struggle of peoples in Surabaya to fight England and Netherland's Colonization. The red light at nitelite simbolize that the spirit of Surabaya Peoples is very burned to fight the colonization. Two things that the greatest moment in Surabaya are Surabaya people killed AWS Mallaby from England at Jembatan Merah (Red Bridge) and Ripped the blue color of Netherlands flag became Indonesian flag (Red and White) on the top of Yamato Hotel. Bung Tomo is the most influencial hero in Surabaya, cause of his speech that burned the spirit of Surabaya People to reach the independent. Surabaya is a capital city in Provinsi Jawa Timur (East Java Province). The main characteristic of Surabaya People is friendly but very fierce when they are threatened.
    • By adityagusetyawan
      MASJID ISTIQLAL JAKARTA

SIMCITY 4 DESCRIPTION :
      Origin : Jakarta, Indonesia
      Budget Item Cost : 10000
      Bulldoze Cost : 300000
      Plop Cost : 110000
      Lot Size :
      - 12 x 14 (Original Size)
      - 6 x 7 (Customized Size)

GENERAL DESCRIPTION :

Established : 1978
      Branch/tradition : Sunni Islam
      Ownership : Indonesian State Secretary with Ministry of Religious Affairs of Indonesian Republic

Architect(s) : Frederich Silaban (Christian)
      Style : International
      Capacity : 120,000 jama'ah (120,000 people)
      Dome(s) : 2
      Dome diameters (outer) : 45 metres
      Minaret(s) : 1
      Minaret height : 96.66 metres high; 66.66 metres marble coated structure, plus 30 metres stainless steel pinnacle
      Materials : marble, stainless steel
      General Contractor : Republic of Indonesia
      Construction Cost : Rp 7 billion (US$ 12 million)

Istiqlal Mosque, or Masjid Istiqlal, (Independence Mosque) in Jakarta, Indonesia is the largest mosque in Southeast Asia in terms of capacity to accommodate people and building structure. It is 4th of the biggest and largest mosque in the world. This national mosque of Indonesia was built to commemorate Indonesian independence, as nation's gratitude for God's blessings; the independence of Indonesia. Therefore the national mosque of Indonesia was named "Istiqlal", an Arabic word for "Independence".After the Indonesian National Revolution 1945–1949, followed by the acknowledgement of the independence Indonesia from The Netherlands in 1949, there was a growing idea to build a national mosque for this new republic, befitting for a country with the largest Muslim population in the world. The idea of constructing a grand Indonesian national mosque was launched by KH. Wahid Hasyim, Indonesia's first minister for religions affairs, and Anwar Cokroaminoto, later appointed as the chairman of the Masjid Istiqlal Foundation. The committee for the construction of the Istiqlal Mosque, led by Anwar Cokroaminoto, was founded in 1953. Anwar proposed the idea of a national mosque to Indonesian President Sukarno, who welcomed the idea and later helped to supervise the construction of the mosque. In 1954, the committee appointed Sukarno technical chief supervisor.
      There is several places proposed as the location of Indonesian national mosque; Mohammad Hatta, Indonesian vice president suggested that the mosque should be built on Thamrin avenue, on location where today stands Hotel Indonesia. Hatta argued that a mosque should be located near residential area and surrounded by Muslim communities. At that times the location is surrounded by Menteng residential area and traditional kampungs around Tanah Abang and Setiabudi area (today transformed into Thamrin-Sudirman business area). However Sukarno insisted that a national mosque should be located around the most important square of the nation, near the Merdeka Palace. This is in accordance to traditional Javanese culture that kraton (king's palace) and masjid agung (grand mosque) should be located around alun-alun (main Javanese city square), which means it must located near Merdeka square. Sukarno also insisted that the national mosque should be built near Jakarta Cathedral and Immanuel Church, to symbolize religious harmony and tolerance as promoted in Pancasila, Indonesian national philosophy. It was later decided that the national mosque was going to be built in Wilhelmina park right in front of the Jakarta Cathedral. To make way for this grand mosque, the Citadel Prins Frederick built in 1837 was demolished.
      Sukarno actively followed the planning and construction of the mosque, including acting as the chairman of the jury for the mosque design competition held in 1955. The design submitted by Frederich Silaban, a Christian architect, with the theme: "Ketuhanan" (Indonesian: Divinity) was chosen as the winner. The foundation stone was laid by Sukarno on 24 August 1961 and the construction took 17 years. Indonesian president Suharto inaugurated the Indonesian national mosque on 22 February 1978. It is still the largest mosque in the region: more than 120,000 people can congregate at the mosque at the same time.

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• By madhatter106 · Posted
      Textures and detail work on this, particularly the rooftop patio and pool areas, are really great, and give this BAT lots of life.
      Apartment buildings have long been on my list to tackle BATting, just to add to the variety and compete with all the repetitive Maxis stuff.  With contributions like this, though, I feel like it wouldn't be worth my time, because mattb325 has them covered and done so very, very, very well.  Always a joy to see stuff like this on the STEX.
      A great addition to custom content.  Still goin' strong after all these years, mattb325 continues to amaze me.
    • By PatrickGestner · Posted
      Definitely not the Minocqua, Wisconsin I've known through my life, but nice map anyhow. I do the same with cities if I can't think of a name, I just use something I know.
    • By markussaage · Posted
      Nice BAT, would give 5/5, but attention here, folks!!! The Seaview Apartments model in this download has the same IID as the Cast Iron Lofts model from Don Miguel! So it won't grow the way it should! Needs to be corrected by hand!
  • Recent STEX Comments

• The front of it is pretty much identical to "Cooley Law Stadium" (what Oldsmobile/Lugnuts Stadium is called these days) in Lansing, MI
    • Attention here, folks!!! The Seaview Apartments model in this download has the same IID as the Cast Iron Lofts model from Don Miguel! So it won't grow the way it should!
    • I know it's sized 2x1, but what kind of residential do I need to zone for this to grow? Light, medium, or high density? Or does it not matter? Anyone who can answer I appreciate it.
    • Love your work, but since a handful of files now from different users require offsite files that link to dead links I wish it was a rule here that all dependencies should be on site somehow. Thanks for the reup of the files...
    • I'm still working on the Maxis Vanilla tilesets presentation, but yeah its endless how many amazing artists have contributed to the SC4 repository over the past 14 years.  The problem with the tilesets and with RCI is that there's too much repetition.   I'm going to use for the first time a Maxis blocker that will eliminate all vanilla repetition and reveal whatever user created programming defines.  However, my project is not specific to agriculture.   We'll get back to that later.