• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account
  •  

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Jun 30, 2012 - 07:44 AM
  • Last Updated: Jun 30, 2012 - 07:44 AM
  • File Size: 1.44MB
  • Views: 4703
  • Downloads: 2,207
  • File Descriptor: Commercial

Download Sunrise House

* * * * * 20 Votes

Screenshots
I present the fictional Sunrise House, esentially 2 W2W buidlings crammed in together utilising that ever decreasing space in most modern cities.

It comes as a growable CO$$ stage 7 on a 1x2 lot with 250 jobs. If you want to plop it just use the building plop cheat and find it under sunrisehouse.

There are x2 folders, 1 for Darknite and the other Maxis nite, please do not put both into your plugins, select the one required and remove the other.

Dependancies for Dark nite use; http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/23089-simfox-day-and-nite-modd/

Screenshots

Screenshots

Are they the small brown ones?
Pretty Good!!
I Need more small houses!

5/5
I should of used a better pic, but no they are not house..read the description!!!!!!!
One recommendation, as this building is high enough to be a modern W2W building, you could strip the small building on the side and make it a W2W. The only problem however is that the building could spam the city and cause this problem.

Posted Image

Yes, I have a W2W mess ( that was a long time ago), this problem could be solved by making it a plopable building so as to avoid that problem :P

-LC
Intriguing design friend. I take it you must really admire urbanization like this. Great model!
Nicely done, thanks for sharing. :-)
Great to see one of my favorite BATers releasing another creation on the STEX. Looking forward to what you come up with next.
Nicely Done ^_^

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 18,536 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,586 Total Authors
  • 95,018,328 Total Downloads
  • Japanese Bus MOD Set Latest File
  • Takouma Latest Submitter

193 user(s) are online ...

60 members, 132 guests, 0 anonymous users

Freesky, Google (1), wak4495, emsnu, mzverkov, SimRus, phatmoon, devent, le Trimardeur, Whte_rbt, lincoln2011, art128, Bhunter65, SaschaPascal, f3lix25, Death54, Xuray, banwashere, Abilio1952, Demonsbane, xinai, GudzaBeorN, Juggernaut499, Andytj040, jordantao, Pentium_hal9000, fausto188, ftwly, masapuratomi, grizp, huss518, george1990, marw, Scritore, Fox, Aurellus, cs4berlin, Suslik, GN-Drive, Astral2000, ginotto1989, AntonBrock, Monyo, elemental1100, red467, nirasa, chako, VicRusty, Genesis988, bitsaul, nikbrk, hobu, yusuk666, wenakita, chongjunxiang3002, kiku_199, sofranc, SimNation, eotroniom, Edisonhan, andreashp