• Last Updated: Jun 30, 2012 - 07:44 AM
  • File Size: 1.44MB
  • Views: 4991
  • Downloads: 2,309
  • File Descriptor: Commercial

Download Sunrise House

* * * * * 21 Votes

Screenshots
I present the fictional Sunrise House, esentially 2 W2W buidlings crammed in together utilising that ever decreasing space in most modern cities.

It comes as a growable CO$$ stage 7 on a 1x2 lot with 250 jobs. If you want to plop it just use the building plop cheat and find it under sunrisehouse.

There are x2 folders, 1 for Darknite and the other Maxis nite, please do not put both into your plugins, select the one required and remove the other.

Dependancies for Dark nite use; http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/23089-simfox-day-and-nite-modd/

Screenshots

Screenshots

Are they the small brown ones?
Pretty Good!!
I Need more small houses!

5/5
I should of used a better pic, but no they are not house..read the description!!!!!!!
One recommendation, as this building is high enough to be a modern W2W building, you could strip the small building on the side and make it a W2W. The only problem however is that the building could spam the city and cause this problem.

Posted Image

Yes, I have a W2W mess ( that was a long time ago), this problem could be solved by making it a plopable building so as to avoid that problem :P

-LC
Intriguing design friend. I take it you must really admire urbanization like this. Great model!
Nicely done, thanks for sharing. :-)
Great to see one of my favorite BATers releasing another creation on the STEX. Looking forward to what you come up with next.
Nicely Done ^_^

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 18,774 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,609 Total Authors
  • 98,557,957 Total Downloads
  • CPTNo7AssortedTreeControllers Latest File
  • CycleDogg Latest Submitter

199 user(s) are online ...

69 members, 130 guests, 0 anonymous users

Stemer8791, smf_16, enemperic, #1SithLord, jjmmoz, Ookami Shihia, knojam, badsouth, mariemdover, pRinse, AnimalLatex, Simonedlmgl, Luisparravzla, Schmelzer89, Bert000, Jffirst, MiamiMark83, Lietuvis, justn444, mini04, jnrquery, Joao luis, latinopr, Onaj Filip, Dublin, Saf1, RobotsDoItToo, omp, mrsmartman, UbiraJunior, Redmon41, zhuderui, guilop, Thai7878, Valeron007, Lonhanha, Tuuuuuutti, mbeckers, jmicha, Nuclear550, EugeneNL, Krisman, wengjier, EdouardBracame, pippin, urbietorbi, toxicpiano, bab0918, Fazlur Rahman, Jabush, Ssaidd, rubberduck3y6, winchi, slang912, lordjekyl, TonyHart, kei00051, kLOBB, ulisse, ganoblanok, Buddyboy0211, Cyclone Boom, justatest, kesi2001, garavi, omer584, MaxvSk, cedricouf, Usergame