• Last Updated: Jun 30, 2012 - 07:44 AM
  • File Size: 1.44MB
  • Views: 4938
  • Downloads: 2,282
  • File Descriptor: Commercial

Download Sunrise House

* * * * * 21 Votes

Screenshots
I present the fictional Sunrise House, esentially 2 W2W buidlings crammed in together utilising that ever decreasing space in most modern cities.

It comes as a growable CO$$ stage 7 on a 1x2 lot with 250 jobs. If you want to plop it just use the building plop cheat and find it under sunrisehouse.

There are x2 folders, 1 for Darknite and the other Maxis nite, please do not put both into your plugins, select the one required and remove the other.

Dependancies for Dark nite use; http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/23089-simfox-day-and-nite-modd/

Screenshots

Screenshots

Are they the small brown ones?
Pretty Good!!
I Need more small houses!

5/5
I should of used a better pic, but no they are not house..read the description!!!!!!!
One recommendation, as this building is high enough to be a modern W2W building, you could strip the small building on the side and make it a W2W. The only problem however is that the building could spam the city and cause this problem.

Posted Image

Yes, I have a W2W mess ( that was a long time ago), this problem could be solved by making it a plopable building so as to avoid that problem :P

-LC
Intriguing design friend. I take it you must really admire urbanization like this. Great model!
Nicely done, thanks for sharing. :-)
Great to see one of my favorite BATers releasing another creation on the STEX. Looking forward to what you come up with next.
Nicely Done ^_^

Other files you may be interested in ..

141 user(s) are online ...

43 members, 92 guests, 0 anonymous users

Chisco Cisco, Google (5), ToLiveEternal, ervinkanzi, ramdan, aishinji, Surya6492, CapTon, Mr_UnderScore, capreano, adriels, guacamolem, Namebar, GCT, Sim15, shouhei, zatbc, rsc204, jameslb23, cpeacock, steffixoid, xxxLEOPARDxxx, noel1983, Jilbert Kaat, jtbaldwin, NJ Transit, Thomas Diamond, mankind7183, weixc812, atrecs, tompalen1980, thetonyk123, Marcadana, Crazyforsimcity, Facebook (1), afrian, MayorSinistrad, Vikram, HyugaHinata, CzechpointChrly, Mohajar, hiddentemple, AwesomeGamer72, ronaldo128344, jdiazsim4