• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

Nijo Station is a passenger train station aimed at moving moderate volumes of sims on and off the rails.

This gem of a station was originally created by [b]APTX[/b]. With the demise of his site, many people have been left in the dark as to where to go to download his creations. With the help of [b]DragonAnime[/b], this station is now available for download on the STEX!

Like the NAM-compatible Bullet Train Mod (BTM) and bullet train skins I have uploaded from APTX in the past, good faith is assumed. Credit should be given to APTX for creating this station. I am merely uploading it to the STEX for all to enjoy, with the permission of APTX and the Simtropolis staff.

Dependencies: None
Recommended Downloads: Network Addon Mod (NAM)

Station specs:
Capacity: 10,000
Networks served: rail (passenger), bus, pedestrian, and car
Cost: $4,000
Demolition cost: $850
Monthly cost: $25
Size: 6x4

There are 2 rail lines included with this station. Ensure you drag 2 parallel rail networks through the station to ensure a working connection.

Simply extract the files to your plugins folder for it to work. The station will be found in your railways menu.

If you have any questions or concerns about the mod please post below.

Thanks and enjoy!
-Haljackey

2 people like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Budzy?

Share this review

Link to review
siso43

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

Share this review

Link to review
Swade

Share this review

Link to review
Oldrogue

Share this review

Link to review
Kroneko17

Share this review

Link to review
leblond

Share this review

Link to review
masapuratomi

Share this review

Link to review
Firenze

Share this review

Link to review
imw

Share this review

Link to review
Haljackey

Share this review

Link to review
Gurning_Chimp

Share this review

Link to review
magnusjolnaes

Share this review

Link to review
I. Lostalim

Share this review

Link to review
goeers

Share this review

Link to review
jeff_tauber

Share this review

Link to review
C.Scott

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
Krio

Share this review

Link to review
hotzackY4life

Share this review

Link to review
StefanoDiPAolo

Share this review

Link to review
Wustmann

Share this review

Link to review
Megabuilder6

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

12/05/2016

Hi Community As Simtropolis turns 14 years old this year, we're asking your help now more than ever to help us keep the site and everything you love about our Community and STEX up and running. A donation goes a long way to help us offset the costs of keeping the site up and operational. As you know, we're a completely community-driven not-for-profit website, but we do have to deal with some modest real-world expenses from month to month. Lately, we've been feeling a big pinch with a slump in donations, and we're hoping to drive that up so we can continue to keep the site running. In return for your donation, we're offering several STEX Collection Discs which you can learn more about here, if you wish to receive one. We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Donate Any Amount Here To Receive a STEX Disc(s) Donate a Specific Amount Here Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated -- we really appreciate it!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Lee Towers
      Hey all! I've been following this forum for a while now and all your amazing creations inspired me to start building assets myself. The first building is almost finished - a 3 track train station, as seen below (props for the person to recognise the station it's based on). I still have a few problems with it though, so bear with me:
      1. The game is creating floors inside the building on its own. There's not even a vertex with the same z-coordinate where it's creating an xy plane inside the building. Is this something that's generated on purpose by the game? The floors are assigned the same textures as the roof of the building. They can be seen through the windows and are positioned about halfway behind the windows.
      2. My sims are not using the third platform. I'm using the single station track with a platform on the left side of the track (relative to the direction it was laid). I thought it had to do with the pedestrian connections that I've laid down, but they are using the second platform which is accessed by the same pedestrian connection.
      3. Speaking of pedestrian connections... I'd much prefer a rendered underground tunnel to the half-assed building I have there now but the game isn't letting me (it pushes the whole model upwards). How do I go about doing that? I know Joak uses them in his train stations, how did he do that?
      Any help regarding one of these questions would me much appreciated! Feedback on the model is also welcome by the way... it's my first time using blender and gimp. The textures aren't final either (mainly the roof and supports need work) but I've yet to learn how to use bump maps.

• By olegario39
      how do you do a ramp or terrace effect on these highways and/or walls? I don't know how to make a transition on these:
      on the first photo, I want to make a transition from viaduct to "wall". but I don't know how to do it. same as the second photo but using highways. I want to make like, a ramp or terrace effect but I don't know how to connect them

• By Simcitler
      Main Railway Station

Lotting: logan123456
      (Prop) BATting: SimcityFreak666
      Modding: Simcitler

This railway station was lotted by logan 123. He used various BATs and props to realize a train station as real as possible.
      The result of his work is this Main Railway Station. The Lot is really big (25x14) but you will see, it is/was necessary.
      The station features passenger and freight train traffic, and the station also functions as a freight station.
      The station additionally features bus and subway functionality, giving it a complete capacity of 65.000.

Here are some pics now:
      overview: day night
      detail shot #1: day night
      detail shot #2: day night
      detail shot #3: day night
      detail shot #4: day night

special service: video1 video2

The station is designed as "realistic" as possible, which causes a relatively long list of dependencies, you will read further down.
      So this is a kind of an special Lot for all rail fanatics over the world, who will accept this long list of dependencies, so please do not complain about to much dependencies.

But first,
      Stats:
      Lot size: 25x14
      plop cost: 25.000$
      monthly cost: 500$
      flammability: 25/ max. Stage 4
      power consumed: 85 MWh/month
      water consumed: 28m³/month
      capacity: 65.000
      air pollution: 10 over 5 tiles
      water pollution: 6 over 3 tiles
      garbage: 24 over 0 tiles
      Transit Switch Entry Cost: 0,03
      LM - Effect: 40 over 50 tiles
      Park - Effect: 15 over 50 tiles

As you can see, this station is not a cheap one, but it will contribute to the development of your city by providing both,
      LM an park effects, which will strenghten the cities demand for commercial and residential areas.

NOTE: The terrain has to be completely flat on each of the 25x14 tiles of the LOT. Otherwise you will not be able to place the station in your city!

Dependencies:

Buildings:(two avoid brown boxes)
      Warsaw Main Railway Station
      Falkeid Office Tower
      BSC Amsterdam Central Station Lot
      Building as Props (Maxis)

Textures:
      BSC Textures vol. 02
      Railyard and Spurs Textures Megapack vol. 1.02
      walking snakes (sc4jeeks) parking textures

Props:
      european cars automata and family props new instances
      BSC Mega Props MISC vol. 02
      BSC Mega Props CP vol. 01
      BSC Mega Props JES vol 07
      BSC BAT Props JENX GARE_DU_Nord
      Bus Prop Pack
      European Busses Prop Pack vol.01
      SFBT Essentials
      SFBT Railway Props
      SFBT Rail Catenaries
      SFBT Parking Lots
      TSC Train Pack 2.0 HD
      ploppable RHW Median Lights
      Light Replacement Mod 3.0
      LRM Prop Pack 01

Well, this is a quiet long list of dependencies so far. The Lot will show up correct and not too empty with these.

If you want each prop to show up, you will have to install these optional dependencies too.

Optional dependencies:

BSC Mega Props MISC vol. 01
      BSC Mega Props SG vol. 01
      SFBT Light Signals
      SFBT Semaphore Signals Prop Pack
      SFBT Signalboxes
      SFBT Dicounter Stores
      SFBT Campground
      SFBT Props by peterycristi
      European Truck Prop Pack

Installation:

just unzip the "logan123_Main_Railway_Station" folder to your plugins folder.
      The "Readme and pics" folder can be put where you want!

Credits go to:
      Ferox, for his wonderful Warsaw Main station BAT.
      Xannepan, for the station hall of Amsterdam Centraal Station.
      Glenni, for his great Falkeid office building.
      SimCityFreak666, for modelling various props for this project.
      Fluggi for creating some additional *.DESC files.
      all creators of Props and Textures used on the Lot.

Without their work, this lot would not be existing!

Special thanks to the simforum community for their advice and help.

Links to our threads at www.simforum.de

logan´s LOT thread
      Simcityfreak666´s BAT thread
      Simcitler´s LOT thread

Best regards & have fun

logan123456, SimCityFreak666, Simcitler

Mod edit 11th Jan 2017: Updated formatting and links
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments