• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Jun 18, 2012 - 04:03 PM
  • Last Updated: Jun 18, 2012 - 04:13 PM
  • File Size: 1.12MB
  • Views: 10485
  • Downloads: 7,093
  • File Descriptor: Misc

Download Nijo Station

* * * * - 23 Votes
aptx rail passenger train station nijo

Screenshots
Nijo Station is a passenger train station aimed at moving moderate volumes of sims on and off the rails.

This gem of a station was originally created by APTX. With the demise of his site, many people have been left in the dark as to where to go to download his creations. With the help of DragonAnime, this station is now available for download on the STEX!

Like the NAM-compatible Bullet Train Mod (BTM) and bullet train skins I have uploaded from APTX in the past, good faith is assumed. Credit should be given to APTX for creating this station. I am merely uploading it to the STEX for all to enjoy, with the permission of APTX and the Simtropolis staff.

Dependencies: None
Recommended Downloads: Network Addon Mod (NAM)

Station specs:
Capacity: 10,000
Networks served: rail (passenger), bus, pedestrian, and car
Cost: $4,000
Demolition cost: $850
Monthly cost: $25
Size: 6x4

There are 2 rail lines included with this station. Ensure you drag 2 parallel rail networks through the station to ensure a working connection.

Simply extract the files to your plugins folder for it to work. The station will be found in your railways menu.

If you have any questions or concerns about the mod please post below.

Thanks and enjoy!
-Haljackey

Screenshots

Screenshots

Never heard of APTX, but it looks like s/he was a good BATer. Nice reuploads.
Yeah, who is APTX (I'm assuming he's Japanese)?

Yeah, who is APTX (I'm assuming he's Japanese)?

Yep, japanese. I always wanted to see some of his work as I never could visit his site before it was taken down.
APTX is a well-known Japanese modder and BATter who has made many high-quality SC4 creations over the years. He is also the creator of the Bullet Train Mod (BTM), which helped inspire some NAM creations like the High Speed Rail (HSR) project.

His content has been difficult to access due to the language barrier, not to mention sites going dark. Uploading his creations here makes them much easier to access, but requires a lot of legalities to be sorted out.

It took a long time but I finally got APTX's permission to upload his work here. The Dirktator and STEX staff have also allowed me to host his creations here.

Anyway enough back-story, enjoy his creations guys! That's what it's all about! :D
Well Done ^_^
Always need more rail stations, thanks.
Photo
pseudopathologicalist
Jun 19, 2012 - 02:03 PM
.dat version for Mac users?
thank you for all your work to get these available definitely worth the effort

• 18,597 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,591 Total Authors
  • 95,858,356 Total Downloads
  • Solar Power Plant Overhaul 1.0 Latest File
  • Nikola101 Latest Submitter

211 user(s) are online ...

86 members, 122 guests, 0 anonymous users

oneshotjlw, DanJ26540, shinoff2183, ivallesa, clcharle, Roger Sleeman, HyugaHinata, dmitchell37, Scott Gourlay, Google (3), bhribe3, james24822, ANTONSHIM, MarmJoe, gch927, Simcity4Dude, swews, steffixoid, mosquinha, lucaslopesps2, gsnosm1, Rogas28, Simoncity, SamuraiFei, Missychuy89, serpe, stulnikovpavel, DFS, tonyl93, Runt31, thegreatago, MayorSinistrad, Metamorp, gordon1000000049, nathang1991, rtuj, bburnfc, aaronpetry, unorthodox, Nikola101, bru-h, Okrim20, M635Csi, MariuszPam, The Pennsylvania Turnpike, thundercity41, nx700, Alejandro24, Lethis, WillianKall, simcity41, godrock24, jankoozimec, Goller, 00121554, sanjiban, trondacz, hadori, APSMS, igor_lucas, Eagle_Peak, joshthejew, moaleman, coreyalaurence30, brabbit1987, blackrazorstudios, Tyberius06, Johan81, dan96kid1, Nanai771, Anubis104, emanuelfranco3090, koetje91, DBGP, np129, Bailey932, Mr_Chon, MaxvSk, tcgames65, Silverio 2, piotrek.mrowa, Tavren, Dr. Oktoberfest, Euuzaum, slyd, Valeron007, mahersalame