2 Screenshots

About This File

Nijo Station is a passenger train station aimed at moving moderate volumes of sims on and off the rails.

This gem of a station was originally created by [b]APTX[/b]. With the demise of his site, many people have been left in the dark as to where to go to download his creations. With the help of [b]DragonAnime[/b], this station is now available for download on the STEX!

Like the NAM-compatible Bullet Train Mod (BTM) and bullet train skins I have uploaded from APTX in the past, good faith is assumed. Credit should be given to APTX for creating this station. I am merely uploading it to the STEX for all to enjoy, with the permission of APTX and the Simtropolis staff.

Dependencies: None
Recommended Downloads: Network Addon Mod (NAM)

Station specs:
Capacity: 10,000
Networks served: rail (passenger), bus, pedestrian, and car
Cost: $4,000
Demolition cost: $850
Monthly cost: $25
Size: 6x4

There are 2 rail lines included with this station. Ensure you drag 2 parallel rail networks through the station to ensure a working connection.

Simply extract the files to your plugins folder for it to work. The station will be found in your railways menu.

If you have any questions or concerns about the mod please post below.

Thanks and enjoy!
-Haljackey

2 people like this

User Feedback

Budzy?

Share this review

Link to review
siso43

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

Share this review

Link to review
Swade

Share this review

Link to review
Oldrogue

Share this review

Link to review
Kroneko17

Share this review

Link to review
leblond

Share this review

Link to review
masapuratomi

Share this review

Link to review
Firenze

Share this review

Link to review
imw

Share this review

Link to review
Haljackey

Share this review

Link to review
Gurning_Chimp

Share this review

Link to review
I. Lostalim

Share this review

Link to review
goeers

Share this review

Link to review
jeff_tauber

Share this review

Link to review
C.Scott

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
Krio

Share this review

Link to review
Wustmann

Share this review

Link to review
Megabuilder6

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

An appeal for your support: Help us keep the STEX up and running

11/06/2015

Hi Community, this is a public appeal for help to keep the STEX up and running! We currently need your help to offset some of our operational costs and upgrades! As you know, we've always relied on community donations to help keep the website running. And while all our admins and moderators volunteer their time to managing the site and community, we do have modest expenses that we need to cover each month which includes our server hosting fees, software and support licenses, etc. So lately, we've experienced a slump with donations and we're beginning to feel the pinch! We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated the last couple weeks -- we really appreciate it!
    • Dirktator

Updates in progress... Please stand by...

01/22/2016

We're still in the middle of updating things, please bear with us! Some things may appear strange or not quite working right - we're working on it!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• Diagonal Rail Tunnel
      By takemethere
      Info:

Have you ever wanted to make a diagonal rail tunnel? Well now you can! By recent request I'm releasing this file which was actually first seen in my CJ almost a year ago. The base version is a functional tunnel with a capacity of 5000 and can be found near the top of the rail menu. While a second higher capacity version added by request, has a capacity of 50,000. The lot will convert rail traffic into subway traffic and vice versa allowing you to create modular rail tunnels under any kind of terrain or development. Otherwise you can make use of it solely for cosmetic purposes. No dependencies are required.
    • RUM for RRW
      By rivit
      NAM v32 has added a new approach to rail - Real Railway - which is expected to continue to evolve. RRW looks great, is quite complete, is usable and easy to convert to. This mod adds a few extras to the NAM set and offers preliminary support for things that can be expected to change over time.
      Included are 10 NAM Viaduct skins, re-rendered Rail Tunnels and Crossings for all of my Streets as well as my first take on the Maxis railway crossings, NAM FLUPS and a partially complete T21 set for the plundere catenaries.
      The mod is packaged so that it is put into plugins exactly as it is in the zip (i.e.. Plugins/Z___RVT Modds/RVT zRUM for RRW) and you delete that which you do not use. Please refer to the readme.txt file included for more details.
      NOTE: If you have previously installed the Rail Upgrade Mod but now use NAM RRW then the RUM should be completely uninstalled - these files takes its place. The Original RUM is not compatible with RRW which is a completely different rail set.
      This mod will not work with any version of NAM prior to NAMv32. RRW must be activated. 
      rivit Feb 2014.
      Version 4 is an interim release adding new features and fixes identified since 2014.
      rivit May 2016 
    • michiyls MonoRail Color Pack
      By michiyl
      After some 12-13 years of research, SimScientists unveiled their newest technological breakthrough - different colors for the default Maxis monorail - which they called:

(for some reason)
      In all seriousness, I couldn't find a mod or file that just changes the color of the white-striped red monorail. So here are the files I created for my own use to share them with you!
      (Update: the additional MonoRail Color Pack 2A is available!)
      What's in the box?
      The total amount of DAT files is 59 here which split into 2x2xN color choices of some prominent colors (yeah, I'm going to use that word A LOT now).
      Why 2x2?
      It occured to me that the original white stripe on the default monorail texture is still quite nice but not necessarily necessary (ha!). So, that's your first choice: Do you want your monorail trains with that stripe or not?
      The second choice is: default windows or NewWindows. There are actually two kinds of windows on the monorail if you look closely enough - one set for the passengers and a different one for the train driver/front section ... Yeah, I did have a bit too much time at hand, so you have the choice of unified windows, too!
      In short:
         - 13 colors with Original White Stripe (OWS), default windows
         - 15 colors without OWS (= a single color), default windows
         - 15 colors with OWS and NewWindows (+1 experimental)
         - 15 colors without OWS and with NewWindows

The colors are (not following any official naming convention here):
         - Banana Day
         - Blue Ocean
         - Complete Red (the default red but without OWS)
         - Flashy Green
         - Fresh Green
         - Grass Green
         - Hot Pink
         - Intense Orange
         - Lazy Orange
         - Original Red (the default red again)
         - Spring Green (yeah, another one!)
         - Turquoise (turtle is the animal, this is the color mix of green and blue)
         - Tropic Blue
         - Violet Blue
         - Warm Yellow
         - White Grey (which doesn't have an OWS DAT - duh!)
      Also included is a fancy readme and an overview image (1920x1920 px) of the whole package in pure JPG glory ... sort of. Well, you know, JPG is not that nice to the colors but it keeps the filesize down.
      Any dependencies?
      Nope. You only need the default Maxis monorail. Maybe make sure that you don't have another DAT changing the color of the monorail part or a model that replaces it. But you should know better - it's your Plugins folder, you know!
      Anything else I need to know about this pack?
      Well, don't feed it after midnight, I guess. It's a color/texture replacement for the default Maxis monorail, so what more is there to know? Oh, the filesize is almost 2 MB for the ZIP file, the single DATs are some 11-20kb.
      I hope you enjoy some variations of the monorail colors - if there's enough interest or if I have energy for other color schemes I might add them in another pack. 59 DATs are quite a lot for the first release, I think, even if you only end up using one of them!

Hint:
      Use the UV map fix for the default Maxis monorail models as well to get rid of the annoying texture positioning bugs!
    • michiyls MonoRailColor Pack 2A
      By michiyl
      Short version: Yep, did it again.
      This time you can choose between 71 DATs which are different monorail train styles for the same 15 colors as in the Color Pack #1.
      However, the "A" in "Pack 2A" stands for the fact that it has only (!) my NewWindows version which I find visually more pleasing than the different window concepts of the default monotrain.
      Hint:
      For full enjoyment, I recommend the UV map fix for the default monorail. It fixes some graphical issues you might notice when zooming in closer on the monorail trains.

Long version: In case you want more information.
      SimScientists still haven't exhausted all possible options in this new academic field - color packs - so the monorails they love to ride so much are getting another choice of colored liveries!
      The main surprise of the public were two things:
      - the exclusion of the old blue-ish roofs/tops of the monorails which are now either colored or in a nice clean white
      - the exclusion of the default small passenger windows in favor of the new bigger windows ... Sims like the view!
      71 possible choices for the default Maxis monorail train model:
         - 14 colors with CS (Colored Stripe), WB (White Bottom) and CT (Colored Top)
         - 14 colors with InvertedOWS (OWS = Original White Stripe) ... it's not inverted like color inverted, it's inverted in that the stripe is now colored and the rest is white-ish
         - 14 colors with OWS and CT
         - 14 colors with OWS and WT (White Top)
         - 15 colors with a single color (= single) and CT ... yeah, this naming here is really messy.
      The 15 colors are (not following any official naming convention here):
         - Banana Day
         - Blue Ocean
         - Flashy Green
         - Fresh Green
         - Grass Green
         - Hot Pink
         - Intense Orange
         - Lazy Orange
         - Original Red (the default red)
         - Spring Green (yeah, another one!)
         - Turquoise (tortoise is the animal, this is the tricky color mix of green and blue)
         - Tropic Blue
         - Violet Blue
         - Warm Yellow (it's more like standard yellow in comparison to Banana Day)
         - White Grey (which only occurs in single color variations)
      What's in the box?
      Aside from the 71 DAT files there are 3 preview pics to help you choose the right livery and the readme. I hope to encourage others to include similar information in their projects to give the user the chance to remember what the file includes even when you open it after several months or so.
      Any dependencies?
      Nope, this is still a texture replacement for the default Maxis monorail train model. The DAT files only include the two FSH items for the engine and passenger part.
      You should know what that means - if you don't see the color, check that you have installed it in one of the Plugins folders (choose one!) and you are starting with the default Maxis monorail (or only slight modifications of it).
    • michiyls UV map fix for Maxis monorail models
      By michiyl
      Though you wouldn't normally notice it but at least the Maxis monorail models have some UV map (= texture positioning) problems.
      Just take a look at the orange rings in the picture to see what this actually means:

This wouldn't be a problem for the average user but since I plan to create some monorail liveries that depend upon a good UV map I had to fix this before I upload any more stuff regarding the default monorail and its skins.
      Because the UV map depends upon the actual 3D model, this will conflict with any monorail model-related mods. The single DAT file contains just the S3D files for the engine and the passenger part though, so texture mods are fine (which is the actual purpose).
      So, if you enjoy a clean texture positioning, you downloaded some of my work for the monorail liveries (like my first monorail color pack) or just noticed this and you want it to stop, I recommend you to download this.
  • Newest Uploads