• Moose

6 Screenshots

About This File

This time re-Factory Lots presents a set of six industrial warehouses of different sizes and manufacturing job capacities. All lots are transit-enabled but carry no transit switch information (except for the freight stop):

A large warehouse with multiple, sunken loading bays and rail access
acting as a Freight Station (10x8, SD)
A large, flat-roofed warehouse with auxiliary storage (8x4, HD)
Two medium-sized flat roof warehouses (5x4, 5x3, both HD)
A small, old wooden waterfront warehouse (for plopable water, 4x2, SD)
A large, four storey waterfront warehouse (for plopable water, 6x4, SD)

The dependencies (prop packs & texture files) only need to be downloaded once and are identical for all warehouses. SHK's cars are included as prop families, thus change with every plop. In addition the parked cars are various timed RFY props.

[b]NOTE[/b]: [i]For those who would rather download the warehouses individually, each warehouse is available as a separate download on the [url="http://workingman-productions.co.uk/downloads/rfy_warehouse_01.asp"]WMP Exchange[/url]. The dependencies only needed to be downloaded once.[/i]

[b]Lot Details and Information:[/b]
Lot sizes - 01: 10 x 8 tiles; 02: 5x3 tiles; 03: 8x4 tiles; 04: 5x4 tiles; 05: 5x3 tiles; 06:
Menu position - All warehouses are located in the Rail Transit Menu
Plop cost - varies;
Monthly cost - varies between 10 to 25
Power consumption - varies;
Water consumption - varies;
Pollution - varied Garbage polution depending on warehouse lot size;

[b]Dependencies:[/b]
To ensure the proper functionality, make sure the files mentioned below are installed in the plugins folder:[list]
[*][url="http://workingman-productions.co.uk/dlTracker.asp?GET=downloads/exchange/rfy_warehouse_props.zip"]rfy_warehouse_props.dat[/url]
[*][url="http://workingman-productions.co.uk/dlTracker.asp?GET=downloads/exchange/wmp_texture08.zip"]wmp_texture08.dat[/url] [color=#800000][b]OR[/b][/color] [url="http://workingman-productions.co.uk/dlTracker.asp?GET=downloads/exchange/wmp_mega_texture.zip"]wmp_mega_texture.dat[/url]
[*][url="http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27563-shk-parking-pack/"]SHK_ParkingPack.dat[/url]
[*][url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2349"]BSC Mega Props - JES Vol09.dat[/url]
[*][url="http://www.simpeg.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=752b9927fc12414e233d619944573d88&action=downloads;sa=view;down=640"]Paeng_Grunge_Concrete_Textures.dat[/url]
[/list]
[b]Credit where credit is due:[/b]
[i]Shokthrpy [/i]made the excellent parking lot dependencies, textures, and cars;
[i]Paeng [/i]is responsible for what he calls "grunge concrete" textures;
[i]Jestarr [/i]made most of the lampposts;
and [i]DocRorlach [/i]provided most of the textures, fences & freight props;
The warehouse models and some of the props (a few) are our own.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

aduke102

Share this review

Link to review
AshFault

Share this review

Link to review
edemfl

Share this review

Link to review
skykrl80

Share this review

Link to review
Legosim

Share this review

Link to review
oyefor

Share this review

Link to review
Oldrogue

Share this review

Link to review
jcg96

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Silur

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
nosferatu247

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
io_bg

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
ky72x

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Wubbat

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Krio

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
FANTA1990

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Jack_wilds

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
bobolee

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
AshPikachu

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
hotzackY4life

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
RedScope53

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
dohraymii

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

12/05/2016

Hi Community As Simtropolis turns 14 years old this year, we're asking your help now more than ever to help us keep the site and everything you love about our Community and STEX up and running. A donation goes a long way to help us offset the costs of keeping the site up and operational. As you know, we're a completely community-driven not-for-profit website, but we do have to deal with some modest real-world expenses from month to month. Lately, we've been feeling a big pinch with a slump in donations, and we're hoping to drive that up so we can continue to keep the site running. In return for your donation, we're offering several STEX Collection Discs which you can learn more about here, if you wish to receive one. We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Donate Any Amount Here To Receive a STEX Disc(s) Donate a Specific Amount Here Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated -- we really appreciate it!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By jeffryfisher
      PEG's CDK3 container port is supposedly transit-enabled with a socket for a rail connection. However, I can't find an elevation at which rail can actually connect. Every time I place the port/station, it punches the elevation down. Then when I drag rail (RRW) to its railhead, a height-shift retaining wall appears, leaving my rail about 10' above the port instead of joined.
      I've even tried using the god-mode leveling tool to bring all surrounding land down to the level of the port (annihilating one port that I had to replace with another). The replacement port sank the land even further, so the rail connection failed again.
      Has anyone ever succeeded in joining any kind of rail to the rail-enabled CDK3 container port? If so, is there a special technique needed to get the elevations matched?
      And what about RRW? Should RRW connect with anything designed for Maxis rail, or could it be incompatible with a mod lot tricked to act as a Maxis freight station?
      EDIT: If I can't fix this next time I play, then I'll grab a screenshot and try to post it.
    • By Building Architecht Dude
      Been looking for a better Large Freight Yard? Well, look no further!
      Thanks to an incredible amount of reviews I have put together an improved version of the original Large Freight Yard. This new version has extensive updating to stats, textures, props, main building, and more!

Stats
      Power: 180 Volts
      Water: 20
      Capacity: 6000
      Monthly Maintenance Fee: 200 Simolians

Dependencies
      SPAM SUPER RESOURCE PACK
      PEG MTP SUPER PACK
      PEG CDK3 SUPER PAK

Changelog
      V 1.1 Texture Overhaul, added new rail lines, second building and deepened lot.

I would like to thank all of those who helped me to improve this BAT with their reviews! Thank you all!
      Building Architecht Dude

Mod Edit: Added unlisted dependencies above.
    • By Duckinator
      I have been following skyestorme's let's play videos (circa 2013), and modelling my cities almost exactly. However the city did not function the same from his segregation part onwards.
      Is segregation no longer possible? It says errors as buildings are not connected to the roads or something. I'm not sure if I did it wrongly or if patches has removed it.
      I think one of the purposes of segregation was to avoid global market trucks to congest the roads, especially when there's trade ports or rails available. I noticed that my ports and rails aren't shipping as often as I would like, with the primary trading done by trucks. Is there a way to fix this if segregation is not possible?
      Thanks!
    • By olegario39
      how do you do a ramp or terrace effect on these highways and/or walls? I don't know how to make a transition on these:
      on the first photo, I want to make a transition from viaduct to "wall". but I don't know how to do it. same as the second photo but using highways. I want to make like, a ramp or terrace effect but I don't know how to connect them

• By Simcitler
      Main Railway Station

Lotting: logan123456
      (Prop) BATting: SimcityFreak666
      Modding: Simcitler

This railway station was lotted by logan 123. He used various BATs and props to realize a train station as real as possible.
      The result of his work is this Main Railway Station. The Lot is really big (25x14) but you will see, it is/was necessary.
      The station features passenger and freight train traffic, and the station also functions as a freight station.
      The station additionally features bus and subway functionality, giving it a complete capacity of 65.000.

Here are some pics now:
      overview: day night
      detail shot #1: day night
      detail shot #2: day night
      detail shot #3: day night
      detail shot #4: day night

special service: video1 video2

The station is designed as "realistic" as possible, which causes a relatively long list of dependencies, you will read further down.
      So this is a kind of an special Lot for all rail fanatics over the world, who will accept this long list of dependencies, so please do not complain about to much dependencies.

But first,
      Stats:
      Lot size: 25x14
      plop cost: 25.000$
      monthly cost: 500$
      flammability: 25/ max. Stage 4
      power consumed: 85 MWh/month
      water consumed: 28m³/month
      capacity: 65.000
      air pollution: 10 over 5 tiles
      water pollution: 6 over 3 tiles
      garbage: 24 over 0 tiles
      Transit Switch Entry Cost: 0,03
      LM - Effect: 40 over 50 tiles
      Park - Effect: 15 over 50 tiles

As you can see, this station is not a cheap one, but it will contribute to the development of your city by providing both,
      LM an park effects, which will strenghten the cities demand for commercial and residential areas.

NOTE: The terrain has to be completely flat on each of the 25x14 tiles of the LOT. Otherwise you will not be able to place the station in your city!

Dependencies:

Buildings:(two avoid brown boxes)
      Warsaw Main Railway Station
      Falkeid Office Tower
      BSC Amsterdam Central Station Lot
      Building as Props (Maxis)

Textures:
      BSC Textures vol. 02
      Railyard and Spurs Textures Megapack vol. 1.02
      walking snakes (sc4jeeks) parking textures

Props:
      european cars automata and family props new instances
      BSC Mega Props MISC vol. 02
      BSC Mega Props CP vol. 01
      BSC Mega Props JES vol 07
      BSC BAT Props JENX GARE_DU_Nord
      Bus Prop Pack
      European Busses Prop Pack vol.01
      SFBT Essentials
      SFBT Railway Props
      SFBT Rail Catenaries
      SFBT Parking Lots
      TSC Train Pack 2.0 HD
      ploppable RHW Median Lights
      Light Replacement Mod 3.0
      LRM Prop Pack 01

Well, this is a quiet long list of dependencies so far. The Lot will show up correct and not too empty with these.

If you want each prop to show up, you will have to install these optional dependencies too.

Optional dependencies:

BSC Mega Props MISC vol. 01
      BSC Mega Props SG vol. 01
      SFBT Light Signals
      SFBT Semaphore Signals Prop Pack
      SFBT Signalboxes
      SFBT Dicounter Stores
      SFBT Campground
      SFBT Props by peterycristi
      European Truck Prop Pack

Installation:

just unzip the "logan123_Main_Railway_Station" folder to your plugins folder.
      The "Readme and pics" folder can be put where you want!

Credits go to:
      Ferox, for his wonderful Warsaw Main station BAT.
      Xannepan, for the station hall of Amsterdam Centraal Station.
      Glenni, for his great Falkeid office building.
      SimCityFreak666, for modelling various props for this project.
      Fluggi for creating some additional *.DESC files.
      all creators of Props and Textures used on the Lot.

Without their work, this lot would not be existing!

Special thanks to the simforum community for their advice and help.

Links to our threads at www.simforum.de

logan´s LOT thread
      Simcityfreak666´s BAT thread
      Simcitler´s LOT thread

Best regards & have fun

logan123456, SimCityFreak666, Simcitler

Mod edit 11th Jan 2017: Updated formatting and links
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments