• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account
  •  

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Jun 12, 2012 - 02:38 PM
  • Last Updated: Jun 12, 2012 - 02:46 PM
  • File Size: 9.39MB
  • Views: 15349
  • Downloads: 4,999
  • File Descriptor: Landmarks

Download RFY Warehouse Set

* * * * * 30 Votes
rail warehouse transit

Screenshots
This time re-Factory Lots presents a set of six industrial warehouses of different sizes and manufacturing job capacities. All lots are transit-enabled but carry no transit switch information (except for the freight stop):

A large warehouse with multiple, sunken loading bays and rail access
acting as a Freight Station (10x8, SD)
A large, flat-roofed warehouse with auxiliary storage (8x4, HD)
Two medium-sized flat roof warehouses (5x4, 5x3, both HD)
A small, old wooden waterfront warehouse (for plopable water, 4x2, SD)
A large, four storey waterfront warehouse (for plopable water, 6x4, SD)

The dependencies (prop packs & texture files) only need to be downloaded once and are identical for all warehouses. SHK's cars are included as prop families, thus change with every plop. In addition the parked cars are various timed RFY props.

NOTE: For those who would rather download the warehouses individually, each warehouse is available as a separate download on the WMP Exchange. The dependencies only needed to be downloaded once.

Lot Details and Information:
Lot sizes - 01: 10 x 8 tiles; 02: 5x3 tiles; 03: 8x4 tiles; 04: 5x4 tiles; 05: 5x3 tiles; 06:
Menu position - All warehouses are located in the Rail Transit Menu
Plop cost - varies;
Monthly cost - varies between 10 to 25
Power consumption - varies;
Water consumption - varies;
Pollution - varied Garbage polution depending on warehouse lot size;

Dependencies:
To ensure the proper functionality, make sure the files mentioned below are installed in the plugins folder:Credit where credit is due:
Shokthrpy made the excellent parking lot dependencies, textures, and cars;
Paeng is responsible for what he calls "grunge concrete" textures;
Jestarr made most of the lampposts;
and DocRorlach provided most of the textures, fences & freight props;
The warehouse models and some of the props (a few) are our own.

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

Thank You very much - I like it ...
These look great but unfortunately seem oversized.
Well according to the pictures you have provided us with, i have come to the conclusion that these are indeed not over-sized but just perfect! I like how you have rail connections with one of them and have also incorporated the pond kit with them. That was just a great idea!

You deserve it! 5/5
Photo
longtimepcgamer
Jun 12, 2012 - 06:34 PM
I like them but wish they were growable......I don't do ploppable industry
Look good (and don't seem oversized). Nightlights?
Well Done ^_^

Look good (and don't seem oversized). Nightlights?

All but the two warehouses for plopable water have night lights - if you have all the correct updates.
Excellent job always need warehouses in my cities..
very useful and looks nice! 5/5!
I am enjoying using these warehouses, especially the freight stop. Many thanks. They look excellent.
Non riesco a scaricare il file Puntelli BSC Mega - Vol09.dat JES

• 18,540 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,587 Total Authors
  • 95,166,371 Total Downloads
  • ElevatedRailWay Latest File
  • HyugaHinata Latest Submitter

159 user(s) are online ...

80 members, 78 guests, 0 anonymous users

guoqi1123, ben48, CptBlm, thut1545, ihetbsdyoe63, Yevay, Le Nguyen Huu Tri, theDunk33, JuliSimcity, kawadt, JessiLaurn, karl_bass, IronMetal, mazouni, Manuel90, Barnsleyboy, enrico lupidi, darthphil, Spitzkligger, adamik.adam, kschmidt, slim71, chriss, DennisN35, amine, Dannibee, DomacWizard, HyugaHinata, neslein, kevinglerum, mjy131, Darsian, nekyo002, ycaryosIV, Grockefeller, Ematon, mark405, JayCrey, Hendrca, -Mar10N-, planariakatsu, saintxlanford, Facebook (1), Teo 622, IcyClaw, xtom84x, Simbabe54, amgomezd, joaoboao, falconbrodo, santini3, In the Name of the Rose, JYLee, bburnfc, gebachi, miri.jp, elmundo1, Rubysutiana, jeffkeogh1, Nick-Ty, mathwizi2006, similakchild13x, elemental1100, patchallison21, Schmouko, girls.day.yoo.ra, Do0ds, thurm77, mr2sw20, Emil92R, ntma85, nathanthemayor, SC4SC4, Anton_Korshunov, Jan Kristiansen, DezzOn, mahersalame, wenakita, Mack The Finger, ajisainouta, Connor13579