• Moose

PEG One Flag Many Nations Mod

(4.84)    (32 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

PEG One Flag Many Nations Mod
By Pegasus

The One Flag... Many Nations mod allows Lot Developers to place a generic flag on their lots which will then display the user's specific or chosen national flag when that lot is used in their game. The player decides which flag will be displayed by installing the one modified flag .dat files enclosed in this mod.

Players should follow the Installation instructions below very carefully. Developers can learn more as to how this mod works in the Developer's Notes section below.

This is an updated version of the original mod and is dramatically reduced in size. To use this mod, the player must have the Maxis Day of Peace Add-On properly installed on their system.

- Direct Download Link

Please note that this mod merely references the flag graphic images contained in the Day of Peace Add-On. Additional flags can not be added unless created by Maxis or a 3rd party developer. If your flag is not included and/or you prefer not to have a flag displayed on the lots that use this mod, simply do not install this mod.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

User Feedback

[quote name='hahei' timestamp='1339230501']
Great Job! Hyronymus: It's actually been on simpeg for ages! :)
[/quote]
I meant the updated version and I checked it before I submitted it. On SimPeg it's still a 2011 version.

Share this comment

[quote name='Hyronymus' timestamp='1339229401']
Wow, you're hosting it here before on your own site :).
[/quote]

It's been on simpeg for a long time. Have no clue what your talking about ??

Share this comment

The link: https://public.me.com/zelgadis. I can't enter the site it says thta it's closed. what can i do? I cant't find a tab for registration at mobile me

Share this comment

[quote name='Lloyd0728' timestamp='1342167400']
The link: [url="https://public.me.com/zelgadis."]https://public.me.com/zelgadis.[/url] I can't enter the site it says thta it's closed. what can i do? I cant't find a tab for registration at mobile me
[/quote]

http://screwpile.wordpress.com/screw-pile-exchange-spex/maxis-files/
has original maxis files now that the official sc4 site has gone away

Share this comment

The day of peace flag prop is now available here:
[url="http://screwpile.wordpress.com/screw-pile-exchange-spex/maxis-files/"]http://screwpile.wordpress.com/screw-pile-exchange-spex/maxis-files/[/url]

Share this comment

So... How do I get the Canada flag?

You just unzip the file, select the canada flag file "PEG_OFMN_Flag_CAN.dat" and place it in your plugins folder. All the other files you can delete (unless you plan to use one of them instead of the Canadian flag). Only one flag file can be used at a time.

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Babyhead Gaming
      What is the best camera mod for playing and detailing as I record my footage for lets play on YouTube ?
    • By rsc204
      Contents

This package contains texture overrides which will add Moonlight's Super Light Asphalt sidewalks to Tram in Street and a Rural GLR set compatible with Magneto's Super Light Asphalt Mod. This mod is designed to be used as an AddOn for Magneto's Super Light Asphalt Mod:
      Although you can use this mod as a stand-alone mod also if you prefer.

The included textures are all Euro versions, both LHD/RHD options can be selected from.
      Load Order

To ensure these files load after the NAM, please ensure you copy the dat files in the zip file into the same folder as Magneto's Super Light Asphalt Mod. For stand alone users, please check the readme for further instructions. Also note it will need to load after any mod that changes the textures of Tram in Streets. Choose only the LHD or RHD file where both exist, and again refer to the readme for more specific instructions.
      Dependencies

NONE

Notes:

Just a quick thank you to Magneto for his work on bringing the Super Light Asphalt mod to so much of the NAM.
      If you are still stuck or have any comments, feel free to comment in my shack on Simtropolis here:
    • By paeng
      A set of turbulences for your rivers and streams.

You'll find narrow and wide pieces, both in straight and diagonal versions. They all sit on a 1x1 transparent lot and can be combined with PEG-PPond (Tahoe), PEG-Pond and PEG-Stream or ploppable waters by other creators as well.

LIST OF ITEMS
      Narrow Short Straight Narrow Long Straight Narrow Short Diagonal Narrow Long Diagonal Wide Short Straight Wide Long Straight Wide Short Diagonal Wide Long Diagonal
      Each piece comes in 2 variations that plop at random (16 models all in all).

DEPENDENCIES

~ none ~

Recommended to use with Free Waters Mod.

DEVELOPER NOTES

The turbulences are batted props (instead of the textures used in Vol 01), so there are less straight edges and a bit of overlap onto the next tile.
      You can combine them with any ploppable water and to some extent also with Pond and Stream pieces, mainly the straight items.
      Some of the pieces are also suitable to make transitions between the various available waters - just be creative and find the right combinations.
      There are no other props on these lots - so you have complete freedom to dress them with any Major Mode Flora that suits your theme.

The Turbulences and Transitions Volume 01 (texture based) is available to download here.

CREDITS

Concept & Design: Murimk & Paeng
      Batting: Murimk
      Lotting & Modding: Paeng

SUPPORT

Should you need support for these items please visit the
      PLEX on the STEX - Community Support

Productions Forum Thread (no longer available)

Enjoy!
    • By Joe_Winko_From_YouTube
      SimCity 4 is a really fun game (funniest in the whole series in my opinion) BUT there's just one thing that kinda gets to me. I don't really like how the whole map is a grid and all the cities have to be shaped as squares. I have a whole regions that's supposed to be a country, but I want to draw state-lines/borders around it from the city view (blame my OCD for caring so much about that) 
      I'm just curious, does anyone have a method of doing this?
      What i'm planning on doing is using the sign/label tool and adding a bunch of dashes: '-' around to make it look like a state line, but does anyone think there's a better way of doing this? 
    • By 958517907
      This T21 mod add seasonal trees to the median of AVE-4 avenues (the normal avenues), regardless of their wealth.
      As it's seasonal, it will be more according to seasonal changes, so it's very beautiful.
      Instructions:
      Please put the dat in your \Documents\Sim City 4\Plugins\ folder

Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props CP Vol01
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180
      CP Prop Pack 2009a
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2135
      PORKIE PROPS VOL2
      http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/11420-porkie-props-vol2-seasonal-street-trees/
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• By Dreadnought · Posted
      A stunning piece of work.  Your eye for color and detail is outstanding!  And your night-lighting is wonderful !
    • By Von F. · Posted
      Each time I visit the STEX a new upload awaits, it's magic  Thanks Matt!
      THIS IS -- AMAZING !!  An absolute gem!
      Your work is, as always, superb -- and the diagonal placement is a very nice touch, and much appreciated.  The anti-grid buildings are few and far between. But -- I'd really like to thank you for keeping the memory of the "Old Girl" alive.  She was not only a fine looking building back in the day, but an easily recognized landmark when in heavy traffic.  I spent many a Friday night up on Hollywood Boulevard and attended more than a few "premiers" at Grauman's Chinese ("Lion In Winter", "Patton", "Camelot", etc).  And I remember these places well.  "First Federal" is a fine representation and will be a much treasured addition to each and every one of my cities.  Thank you --
    • By DavidDHetzel · Posted
      Beautiful! Love the clever use of textures!
  • Recent STEX Comments

• I haven't compared this to the real-life version, so I cannot comment on how faitffully you recreated it, but since I have no particular connection to that building anyway, this aspect doesn't matter to me personally. What matters more to me is that this looks like a great BAT of a tower that is both rather generic and can pop up two or three times in a big city's skyline without standing out too obviously (provided you have enough other skyscrapers, with some iconic buildings to draw most of the attention) and also pretty interesting once you zoom in and take a closer look. That base makes it more than just your average black/brown/beige/grey box with window strips. As such, it can also look great when placed in a mid-rise environment. Thank you very, very much for keeping the lot editable, too! This offers great opportunities for adaptation to different playing styles and preferences. A day with a Diego Del Llano upload is always a good day in STEX terms.
    • Boom! Another great HT here! Hope Mr Tsvirkunov will open a new factory soon in my cities! Thanks for sharing your stuff!
    • Nice idea. Should anyone have preferences or favourite buildings they recall, it would certainly help narrow down the total. Especially with the filter list on the Wayback, the accompanying preview images are there at least to give some visual indication for anyone searching. If there really are 10,000 buildings, I suppose it's not even worth uploading 10% of them given the likely inconsistencies with quality.
    • It may be worth setting up some kind of "I would like ..." topic .... people can go thru the old exchange and point out to Cori the ones that should be retrieved ... it should end up a more manageable list
    • That could be arranged. But since these are legacy files, I don't think it matters too much either way since credit would be given. If Cori would like to continue uploading these (as intended following Dirk's approval), it may be nice for her to receive the occasional Rep as a by-product reward for retrieving, packaging and uploading them here. With hundreds if not thousands of them, it'd require a mammoth effort after all. (Should the quality of content resemble anything to the old SC4 EA exchange, I'm guessing it's not worth restoring all of them.)