• Moose

PEG One Flag Many Nations Mod

(4.84)    (32 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

PEG One Flag Many Nations Mod
By Pegasus

The One Flag... Many Nations mod allows Lot Developers to place a generic flag on their lots which will then display the user's specific or chosen national flag when that lot is used in their game. The player decides which flag will be displayed by installing the one modified flag .dat files enclosed in this mod.

Players should follow the Installation instructions below very carefully. Developers can learn more as to how this mod works in the Developer's Notes section below.

This is an updated version of the original mod and is dramatically reduced in size. To use this mod, the player must have the Maxis Day of Peace Add-On properly installed on their system.

- Direct Download Link

Please note that this mod merely references the flag graphic images contained in the Day of Peace Add-On. Additional flags can not be added unless created by Maxis or a 3rd party developer. If your flag is not included and/or you prefer not to have a flag displayed on the lots that use this mod, simply do not install this mod.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Rebeldawg

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
blebell

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
aduke102

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
巫师与

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Vic314

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
skykrl80

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
salinerof

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
kenny443

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
jcg96

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Gabriel91

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By NICK97
      Mod Requirement(s):: Cities XXL Community Patch Mod XL Nation Furniture Dependency Pack Game Requirement(s):: Cities XL 2011 Cities XL 2012 Cities XL Platinum Cities XXL  
      Note: This Mod makes game money income easy Only In The Game
    • By chaosdarkclown
      Do any of you know what causes this? Certain mods? Buggy Sc4 files?
      Had this problem for months
      I have no idea, ide be so grateful for any help or info
      Thanks 

• By braton
        NEVERMIND I found the problem..........After downloading a bunch of plugins on this and some other forums, most of which were just buildings, I've noticed that when I place a source of water or power that it covers the whole map, without the need for power lines or pipes. I have no idea how this happened, but I assume its connected to one of the plugins I downloaded. But I downloaded mostly buildings, and nothing to do with water or power, as far as I know. This is really annoying for me because I like to keep my rich areas separate, but now I have mansions popping up where I don't want them to. I'm not sure what to do, I've looked through my plugins folder for anything that could have caused this, but its not very organized and I haven't found anything. I'm thinking I'll have to delete everything and start over but I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone had any suggestions or perhaps knew of the plugin that would cause this. 
      Thanks in advance, Ryan
    • By manueld832
      So I started building RHW(new to RHW btw) to reduce regional traffic then I notice that the trucks are constantly changing lanes or doing a zigzag movement........please help!!! 
      Here's a photo https://www.dropbox.com/s/6gij4k6il26idqj/20170329_232144.jpg?dl=0
    • By matias93

Southern winter vacations had arrived, and with them, free time to experiment with the game. After years of playing and roaming the site, a simple test on using a sidewalk mod overflowed on the creation of my own sidewalk mod, all thanks to the high tech advancements by Rivit and MGB (a.k.a. rsc204).
      Well, in fact it begun a little before: in March I uploaded a fictional map, and surprisingly, people is using it!
      So, to take advantage of the momentum already gained, I'm opening this thread, to give support on this couple of humble custom content I've done, but also to try creating something more. By now, I let you with what is already done:
      Ciudad del Lago (map)
      A 24x24 km square region with lots of hills and natural canals, and plenty of pre-terraformed plains to build
      Veredas Santiaguinas (sidewalk mod)
      A Santiago de Chile inspired SD sidewalk mod for Maxis networks, lots and NAM networks, made with MGB's Automated Sidewalk Mod. Now it also includes SCILT support!
      Basaltic Sands (sand and beach texture mod)
      Blackish SD sand textures for basaltic beaches, from Polynesia to Iceland
      Basalt Column Tiles (sidewalk mod)
      A SD sidewalk mod made of sliced basalt columns, for your hotspot-placed cities <-- working on this

Basalt Columns (cliff texture mod)
      A SD cliff texture that mimics basalt columns, with different hues for various locations: Iceland, Spain, Yellowstone, New Zeland, Taiwan, etc. <-- researching

m93 KOSC SuperSHK+ retexture for Veredas Santiaguinas and Sudden Valley (override of SuperSHK textures)
      What it says on the title  

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• These are 2 most powerful symbols in the universe.  Shall we discuss?  Nothing much to do with human experience really, except as morphology of primary differentiation, otherwise a sociocultural construct.  If we accept natural selection as the first law, then sexual differentiation is the continuity of organic life above base simian hominids. all of which have gone extinct prior to the recent modern sapient form.   Can the male and female dance a dance more complex and conscious than ever before?  Can Life transcend the rodent, reptile, simian, savage?   Time will well, my friend.  Its all about the dance. 
    • Yeah the facility has a dual purpose of providing a radical amount of water volume and also functions as a sewage plant.  So both the large water pump and the connector in the middle have to be piped.   I did have to make a change to another water pump to ensure that it appeared in the correct Occupant Group as a water building.  This one is correct, but I do recommend using the utility radius mod to eliminate the need for tedious pipe-laying.
    • The connector in the middle is for the sewage cleaner.  The large pump house is the water connector.
    • @ReshiramLover ... Before you leave a negative review, make sure you are using the lot correctly. You need to connect the pipes to the pump houses instead of the prop in the center of the lot that appears in underground view.Try this and see what happens... it worked for me.
    • I frequent that bar quite often! Glad to see you making some great iconic Milwaukee buildings!