• Moose

PEG-MTP Fire Station

(4.83)    (12 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

PEG-MTP Fire Station
By Pegasus

The MTP Fire Station is designed for use in mountainous and rural areas. Not only does it look more appropriate for these less populated areas, it has been modified to service them better as well. Real life fire stations in remote areas have far fewer structures to protect... but a far greater area to cover. This station is priced like a default small station, but sits on a larger lot (2x2 instead of 1x2) and has a much larger, and more realistic protection coverage range. The number of trucks that can be dispatched has been increased from 1 to 2. Also, those trucks can be dispatched further and have a greater efficiency at the far reaches of their dispatch range. Unknown to most players, the game's default stations & trucks are set to have zero (0) effectiveness at the edges of their range. Meaning, I suppose, that they might be able to get there.... but couldn't even pee on the coals when they do.

The lot will plop on almost any slope but looks best on level or near-level land.

Dependencies:
PEG-MTP Super Pack

CSX MEGA Props - Vol03  (Fire engine)

Optional:
PEG One Flag - Many Nations
So you can fly whatever flag you prefer. Without that mod installed, no flag will be displayed.

International Day of Peace Prop

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

Mod Edit: Added previously missing dependency (fire engine model), as reported here.

User Feedback

thank you for a moment I was worried you were transferring your files here prior to shutting down your website

I use your creations a lot and have enjoyed them for years

Share this comment

I am glad to see Pegasus is still active with the community - I had wondered a while back when he would make a return here. Glad to see more high quality Peg stuff on the STEX...!

Share this comment

[quote name='Yet Another Simcity 4 Fan' timestamp='1339293906']
I'm still new to this...can I install this if I have Rush Hour?
[/quote]
Yes this will work with Rush Hour.

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By TSM.E3
      Any good European rural/mid-rise BATs that you guys can suggest? having a hard time finding BATs, all i see are towering buildings which i am not a fan of.
    • By paeng
      A set of turbulences for your rivers and streams.

You'll find narrow and wide pieces, both in straight and diagonal versions. They all sit on a 1x1 transparent lot and can be combined with PEG-PPond (Tahoe), PEG-Pond and PEG-Stream or ploppable waters by other creators as well.

LIST OF ITEMS
      Narrow Short Straight Narrow Long Straight Narrow Short Diagonal Narrow Long Diagonal Wide Short Straight Wide Long Straight Wide Short Diagonal Wide Long Diagonal
      Each piece comes in 2 variations that plop at random (16 models all in all).

DEPENDENCIES

~ none ~

Recommended to use with Free Waters Mod.

DEVELOPER NOTES

The turbulences are batted props (instead of the textures used in Vol 01), so there are less straight edges and a bit of overlap onto the next tile.
      You can combine them with any ploppable water and to some extent also with Pond and Stream pieces, mainly the straight items.
      Some of the pieces are also suitable to make transitions between the various available waters - just be creative and find the right combinations.
      There are no other props on these lots - so you have complete freedom to dress them with any Major Mode Flora that suits your theme.

The Turbulences and Transitions Volume 01 (texture based) is available to download here.

CREDITS

Concept & Design: Murimk & Paeng
      Batting: Murimk
      Lotting & Modding: Paeng

SUPPORT

Should you need support for these items please visit the
      PLEX on the STEX - Community Support

Productions Forum Thread (no longer available)

Enjoy!
    • By Tomcat22
      Hello! This is my first attempt to make relatively detailed map, it is inspired from Aegean Region of Turkey and from my home town Atça. It is Atça-Meander River Turkey map from my favourite map maker  Mr Miyagi, map theme is Owl's Mediterranean Temperate Theme There will be small towns and they will be mostly focused on agriculture. No big cities no traffic jams (I hope) will exist on this project just like in real life. I won't be able to detail too much because of performance issues so I will try to keep it balanced.
      I will be sharing process and if you have something to say just share it with me that would be nice  Here is the first shot near meander river:

• By NICK97
      Mod Requirement(s): Cities XXL Community Patch Mod Tag.cfg Game Requirement(s): Cities XXL Tag: <Tag>CivicService;Education;T4;UnqualifiedWorker;Executive;QualifiedWorker;MS18;GemCity;FilterTag;Original</Tag>
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• In case you're interested this is what I've got after extracting and installing the appropriate files.  Really no difference at all compared to when I first wrote you.
    • Do you know whether or not this file is compatible with SC4 on Steam?  I extracted the .7Z file and installed the files and I've still got nothing but a big blank lot.
    • Ahh, gotcha.  I'm using a Mac.  So the .7z file needs to be extracted.  That part I wasn't aware of, I just loaded the 7z file into my plugins folder.  I'll give it a shot!  Thanks!
    • Thought you might know it, but it was worth a shot. Ah yes, those real-estate photos - I had, in fact, seen an article about that blog somewhere and nearly forgotten about it afterwards, but then my sister gave me a tear-off calendar for Christmas: every day a horrible picture and a great one-liner. I love that stuff.
    • @nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.