• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Jun 08, 2012 - 03:03 AM
  • Last Updated: Jun 08, 2012 - 03:03 AM
  • File Size: 57.75KB
  • Views: 2518
  • Downloads: 646
  • File Descriptor: Civic

Download school of radio station 1

* * - - - 27 Votes
school lots

Screenshots
this is my second lotting named school of radio station why ?? because the child who have to school
at radio station. hahaha this is joke man

dependencies:

BSC MEGA PROPS MJB vol 1: here

bldgprop vol1

credits lotter:ahmed or me

This lot barely meets the criteria for the STEX. Yes there is an in-game shot, and you have provided a link to one dependency, but the description needs some work.
A readme should be included in the download... notepad works fine.

While it is fine to have fun, the STEX is not really a place to upload stuff just for for a 'joke'.

If you want people to take your work seriously, then a little more effort is required.
There's a lot of empty space on your lot there, maybe add some more small props to fill up the grey spaces, and get some cars on the parking lot too.
Your going to have to adjust the radio towers so there not in the trailers unless thats what you intended.

I downloaded this and got the dependency for it and the building still comes up as a brown box...

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 18,605 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,592 Total Authors
  • 95,967,167 Total Downloads
  • Launch Arcology NO LIMIT 1.1 Latest File
  • Nikola101 Latest Submitter

559 user(s) are online ...

82 members, 472 guests, 0 anonymous users

lainlain64, LegacyCloud, simcityfan79, Mark-O-, Google (5), SC4play3r, emanuelfranco3090, hotinanub33, RR8, Simoncity, raider13i, kaspien, digger313, HyugaHinata, BirdPotato, Liamdoherty122, alexandermaharani0231, AlexanderChe, AlbertNeon, Muhameido, shaanisim, Luecht, Mitchiebabe, naya_de_kuras, Anderslc, chappers, ThirtyThree, gearg26, gbdias, zdzich1111, Roger Sleeman, CésarPinto, Krtec, Dante21, imodel16, rohf6, maykukass, zev, KuroShiranui, reaps, aaron187, Ross Fox, OVERDOZE, hexe, shtirlich, moujahidine, rayrin01, Metro0214, dawid_suchy, xoxide, MrRtd, Richard0366, zecleaner, Vnian, ginotto1989, schippes, kellydale2003, januszszcz59, nfsinternational, devent, pazeisland1, Tomiyoshi, kiasjung, Valeron007, Basjejongen, clcharle, PABLO12345678910, ncruz8991, ScaryDolphin, Jelena, DinoSpunk, pellyxony, Natir, bretj, kk2468, dadalinux, артур, Khaul81, tcbendall, LiamNL, unclesahm, Kamil_poland, ColdArs