• Moose

4 Screenshots

About This File

SPAM-MTP Growable A-Frames

This pack contains a set of 36 growable medium wealth A-Frames that have been re-lotted from the original PEG-MTP Growable RES - R$$ A-Frames set.

Contents:
R$$ SPAM A-Frames (18)
2x5 - 6 variations
3x5 - 6 variations
5x5 - 6 variations

R$$ Pine A-Frames (18)
2x5 - 6 variations
3x5 - 6 variations
5x5 - 6 variations

Like the originals these lots require a custom zone to grow. Select the low density residential tool (shortcut - Q) and then press the ctrl key and drag the zone to the required size, 2x5, 3x5, or 5x5. The orientation of the lot can be changed by pressing the Alt key.

Installation:
Documents/Simcity/Plugins

Either or both the SPAM and Pine A-Frame folders, can be installed as desired.

Dependencies:
MTP Super Pack
SPAM Resource
The Terrain Kit (7n1)
*PEG-MTP Growable RES - R$$ A-Frames
*Only the PEG-MTP_R$$_AFrame_RESOURCE.dat is required.

Credits:
Lotting: Craig-Abcvs (Screwpile Developments)
Original Models and Props: Pegasus

B Derrick likes this

User Feedback

Hey, more good SPAM lots from you! You should really be careful, or you will become known as the King of SPAM. :P

It's always good to see someone put good props to good use. These particular lots don't match my playing style at all, so I will not use them personally, but I recognise good lots when I see them, and these [i]are [/i]good for sure. Very neat work with the driveway textures, and many details to spot in those backyards! :)
Craig-Abcvs likes this

Share this comment

[quote][color=#58534B]and many details to spot in those backyards! [/quote][/color]

[color=#58534B]Thanks T Wrecks... it is just a shame it is not practical to show the details on all 36 lots... but there is definitely a bit of variety in there, one of my favourites is the one where old Zeke managed to crank up the old donkey engine... (with clouds of black smoke... I think the risk of imminent explosion is quite high...) and the still is now working nicely, steaming away...[/color]

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By mattb325
      Jenquai Alchemy, by Mattb325.
      ---------------------------------------
      Another Maxis Hi-tech ( stalwart gets a 21st Century facelift.
      Jenquai goes from that small half underground building which steps back from the lot (and is accessed via a sort of draw-bridge) to a shiny, new and much larger facility. Just like the previous building which had sunken areas and elevated walkways, this new IHT factory provides a lovely, leafy sunken courtyard for employees to take lunch as well as a raised walkway connecting the two buildings.
      This version is a Hi-Tech growable anchor 6x6 lot (use the CTRL key when zoning to ensure the correct lot size) and will not interfere with any Maxis blockers or re-lots of the original Jenquai Alchemy.

STATS IH-T§§§:
      Lot size :                   6x6 (Use the CTRL key when zoning)
      Growth Stage:          3 (Medium and High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:          § 391
      Capacity Satisfied:   IHT§§§ 838
      Pollution:                  16 (Air)/ 6 (Water)/ 5 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:      6/7/0
      Power Consumed:   117 Mwh
      Water Consumed:    109 Gal/Month
      Building Style:           Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro
      Occupant Group:      Hi Tech Industrial Anchor Building

NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:
      This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite.
      You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot or Desc files!
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod.
      A NOTE ABOUT PARKING TEXTURES:
      Sadly, if there appears to be any parking used in the content picture as either part of, or adjacent to the custom content in question, it has now come to the ridiculous scenario of having to write a blurb about parking textures given yet more comments received form only one or two users (comments which incidentally are only made on my lots - I note that other active Batters use Maxis parking lots all the time and receive no negative comments, such is the double-standard). Please note that I will use whatever parking textures I feel like on my lots. If you want something else, then use the lot editor.
      DEPENDENCIES:
      *BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol01.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=746
      *BSC Mega Props - CP Vol01.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180
      *BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790
      *BSC Texture Pack - Cycledogg V01.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101
      *BSC Texture Pack Vol01 - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=90

To install, simply unzip the file into your plugins folder.
      Thankyou

• By mattb325
      Stratton Biotech, by Mattb325.
      As part of providing some much needed, long overdue upgrades to some of the Maxis I-HT stalwarts, I decided that Stratton Biotech deserved a new 're-imaging' for the 21st Century. After all, it has been filling up any I-HT zone for almost 15 years, so it is probably due for some extra space. Please note that this new file doesn't interfere with the original Maxis files and will work for those who have a Maxis blocker installed.
      This I-HT Anchor lot comes in two flavours: 4x4 and 8x8 (use the CTRL Key while zoning to ensure that you get the correct lot size).
      It is growable only on medium and high density Industrial zones and provides between 204 and 1,122 jobs (depending on the lot size).
      The building itself is strictly fictional: I have used exposed steel girders, a false wall and false window panelling to shelter a central courtyard. This lends a more substantial air to the front façade.

Stats, links and dependencies are listed below.

STATS (IHT):
      4x4 LOT
      Growth Stage:        3 (medium and high density zones)
      Bulldoze Cost:       §289
      Capacity Satisfied:  IH-T 204
      Pollution:           5 (Air)/ 2 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:    6/7/0
      Power Consumed:      38 Mwh
      Water Consumed:      35 Gal/Month
      Building Style:      Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro
      Occupant Group:      IHT Anchor Building

8x8 LOT
      Growth Stage:        3 (medium and high density zones)
      Bulldoze Cost:       §1,066
      Capacity Satisfied:  IH-T 1,112
      Pollution:           18 (Air)/ 7 (Water)/ 5 (Garbage )
      Power Consumed:      135 Mwh
      Water Consumed:      126 Gal/Month
      Building Style:      Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro
      Occupant Group:      IHT Anchor Building
      This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite.
      You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot or Desc files!
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod. Either:
      Or: http://gizmo.aplaceforwebsite.com/index.php (please note Gizmo's site is no longer operational)
      DEPENDENCIES:
      *BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol01.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=746
      *BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790
      *BSC Mega Props Mattb325 - Vol03.dat http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2768
      *BSC Texture Pack Vol01 - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=90
      *PEG CHAINLINK RESOURCE -

To install, simply unzip the file into your plugins folder.
      Thankyou and enjoy.

• By nos.17
      Just because I don't like them, doesn't mean yall won't.
      All of the lots are "as-is," meaning no editing has been done since Bobbo662 originally released them around 2005ish. 

--------
      Stats:
      --------
      CS$ & CS$$ Landmark and Growable Stages 1-3
      All stats generated with PIMX.

------------------
      Installation:
      ------------------
      To avoid duplicates and possible errors, IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO RUN THE PROVIDED CLEANITOL FILE. After that completes, simply place anywhere in your plugins folder.

--------------
      Contents:
      --------------
      Most come as Landmark plopable lots (with CS$ or CS$$ jobs), but there are a few growables sprinkled in too ( also CS$ or CS$$)
      60's Style Esso Station BP Connect Chevron Fast Mart Service Station Chevron Service Station Citgo Service Station DELL DollarTree Plaza Esso Retro Service Station Fry's Electronics Hardee's Petro-Canada Service Station Retro Safeway Grocery Store Texaco Service Station Texaco Small Service Station TJ Maxx Plaza
      Since the file size is 12.8 mb, and I did not want to split it up. The size is now 8.7mb, but it still can be downloaded fplayers may download it from my google drive here.

---------------------
      Dependencies:
      ---------------------
      BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01
      BSC Textures Vol 01
      nos.17 Essentials
      Probably one or two others too, which are obscure and not worth finding.

From the archives:

• By mattb325
      Tsvirkunov Electronics, by Mattb325.
      Another Maxis Hi-tech stalwart gets a 21st Century facelift.
      Tsvirkunov Electronics goes from that small angled blue building with the red decorative pillars to a shiny, new and much larger facility. Just like the previous building which had outdoor employee space, this new IHT factory provides a lovely, sunny sunken courtyard for employees to take lunch.
      This version is a Hi-Tech growable anchor 6x6 lot (use the CTRL key when zoning to ensure the correct lot size) and will not interfere with any Maxis blockers or re-lots of the original Tsvirkunov Electronics.

STATS IHT§§§:
      Lot size :                  6x6 (Use the CTRL key when zoning)
      Growth Stage:         3 (Medium and High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:         §307
      Capacity Satisfied:  IHT§§§716
      Pollution:                  14 (Air)/ 5 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
      Power Consumed: 108 Mwh
      Water Consumed:  101 Gal/Month
      Building Style:         Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro
      Occupant Group:     Hi Tech Industrial Anchor Building

You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot File!
      DEPENDENCIES:
      To ensure proper functionality, make sure the following files are in your plugins:
      *BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01.dat - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180
      *BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790
      *BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol01.dat - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=746
      *BSC Texture Pack - Cycledogg V01.dat - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101
      Sadly, if there appears to be any parking used in the content picture as either part of, or adjacent to the custom content in question, it has now come to the ridiculous scenario of having to write a blurb about parking textures given a number of comments received form only one or two users (comments which incidentally are only made on my lots - I note that other active Batters use Maxis parking lots all the time and receive no negative comments, such is the double-standard). Please note that I will use whatever parking textures I feel like on my lots. If you want something else, then use the lot editor.
      To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.
    • By mattb325
      Quay House, by Mattb325.
      Inspired by the art deco buildings around the Portsmouth, UK area, Quay House is a large (at least by the standards of the 1930s) eight story building in the functionalist style.
      The boxy building is broken up by complex massing and many terraces to allow air and sunlight to permeate the building, both of which were a very serious component of any good early 20th Century architecture. The main feature however is the off-centred granite clad staircase and lift riser with an oversized clock.

The lot comes in two flavours: a growable High-Wealth Commercial Office and a ploppable Clinic, which is found in the Health Menu and is comparable to the in-game hospital in terms of capacity and coverage radius. Both lots are 3x3.
      STATS CO§§§:
      Lot size :                   3x3
      Growth Stage:          4 (Medium and High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:         §481
      Capacity Satisfied:  CS§§ 565, CS§§§396
      Pollution:                  2 (Air)/ 2 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:     6/7/0
      Power Consumed:  16 Mwh
      Water Consumed:   184 Gal/Month
      Building Style:          Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro
      Occupant Group:     Commercial Offices Building

STATS CLINIC:

Lot Size:                          3x3
      Occupant Groups:         Civic, Health, Strikeable Health, Hospital, Ambulance Maker
      Plop Cost:                       §1,850 
      Jobs:                               Jobs§24; Jobs§§60; Jobs§§§19
      Bulldoze Cost:               §100
      Power Consumption:   6 MWh
      Water Consumption:    22 Gal/month
      Pollution:                        3 (Air)/ 2 (Water)/ 1 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:           3/4/0
      Hospital Coverage Radius:                          784
      Hospital Population vs. Distance:              100 / 100
      Hospital Effectiveness vs. Average Age:  8 / 8
      Hospital Patient Capacity:                           2,900
      Hospital HQ Boost:                                       11.52
      Catalog Capacity/Catalog Monthly Cost:  2,900 / § 1,200
      You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot File!

DEPENDENCIES:
      To ensure proper functionality, make sure the following files are in your plugins:
      *BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790
      Sadly, if there appears to be any parking used in the content picture as either part of, or adjacent to the custom content in question, it has now come to the ridiculous scenario of having to write a blurb about parking textures given yet more comments received form only one or two users (comments which incidentally are only made on my lots - I note that other active Batters use Maxis parking lots all the time and receive no negative comments, such is the double-standard). Please note that I will use whatever parking textures I feel like on my lots. If you want something else, then use the lot editor.
      Please also note, that this particular lot is only a 3x3 so what you see in the picture is a separate lot placed behind the building; you are therefore free to place your own parking lot or not (as the case may be).
      To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Boom! Another great HT here! Hope Mr Tsvirkunov will open a new factory soon in my cities! Thanks for sharing your stuff!
    • Nice idea. Should anyone have preferences or favourite buildings they recall, it would certainly help narrow down the total. Especially with the filter list on the Wayback, the accompanying preview images are there at least to give some visual indication for anyone searching. If there really are 10,000 buildings, I suppose it's not even worth uploading 10% of them given the likely inconsistencies with quality.
    • It may be worth setting up some kind of "I would like ..." topic .... people can go thru the old exchange and point out to Cori the ones that should be retrieved ... it should end up a more manageable list
    • That could be arranged. But since these are legacy files, I don't think it matters too much either way since credit would be given. If Cori would like to continue uploading these (as intended following Dirk's approval), it may be nice for her to receive the occasional Rep as a by-product reward for retrieving, packaging and uploading them here. With hundreds if not thousands of them, it'd require a mammoth effort after all. (Should the quality of content resemble anything to the old SC4 EA exchange, I'm guessing it's not worth restoring all of them.)
    • Very nice, too bad the Grass Textures dont match my Terrain Mod