•  

3 Screenshots

About This File

This is a collection of 5 different rock mods in HD resolution (1024x1024) to be used with any HD terrain mod (e.g. Pyrenean & Appalachian Terrain Mods). They can be used with standard definition terrain mods as well, but any tiling will be more visible.

[b]*Note - In order to utilize hd textures you must be rendering in hardware mode, otherwise you may experience a crash to desktop.[/b]

[b][color=#000080]Installation[/color][/b]

Unzip to your plugins folder and choose only one of the 5 files, store the others in a safe place. To avoid conflicts ensure you have no other rock mods installed.

[b][color=#FF0000]Dependencies[/color][/b]

None

[b][color=#000080]Credits[/color][/b]

All textures by shokthrpy.

[b][color=#000080]Support[/color][/b]

If you encounter any problems please visit my BAT thread at [url="http://www.simpeg.com/forum/index.php?topic=9391.0"]http://www.simpeg.co...hp?topic=9391.0[/url]

1 person likes this

User Feedback

fiver

Share this review

Link to review
Krony

Share this review

Link to review
AuroraSpirit

Share this review

Link to review
Vlasopulos

Share this review

Link to review
AWSOME12

Share this review

Link to review
Huston

Share this review

Link to review
skykrl80

Share this review

Link to review
zendark2012

Share this review

Link to review
paeng

Share this review

Link to review
Jack_wilds

Share this review

Link to review
Razzion

Share this review

Link to review
SimCoug

Share this review

Link to review
Kiiroitori

Share this review

Link to review
dohraymii

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
C.Scott

Share this review

Link to review
Bluthlucidity

Share this review

Link to review
JayStimson

Share this review

Link to review
Amthaak

Share this review

Link to review
Oliver Lock

Share this review

Link to review
Aaron Graham

Share this review

Link to review
RedScope53

Share this review

Link to review
mattijai

Share this review

Link to review
nosferatu247

Share this review

Link to review

• STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Tim The Terrible
      Introduction
      With the much appreciated help of @boformer I managed to make the beginnings of a mod that aims to add more customization to the existing Train Tracks network. I'm currently testing to see what others experience when using this mod. Anyone who has me as a friend on Steam can subscribe to the Beta. I update daily as I keep encountering small issues. With your help I can speed up the process and get the mod ready for release sooner. For your information: I don't know how to code, all current lines of code are taken for the Bus Stop Replacer mod (by @boformer)
      Aim
      The aim for this mod is to give players full control over the visuals of their rail network. I plan to do this by adding as much variety as possible. I'm thinking of all standard catenaries of most major countries. Along the way I can also make (generic) requests. On top of that I want to give you the ability to submit your own models, which I can then add to the mod. Unfortunately, you cannot do this yourself as you can for Network Skins, as I try to keep this mod simple. However, this might change in the future as Network Skins is still undergoing development.
      How it works
      The mod will include several 'Styles' you can choose from in the Mod Options. Changes are applied when loading a save from the Main Menu only (again: keeping it simple). The mod will then replace all vanilla props with custom props. This includes vanilla Station Tracks, but also all tracks from Extra Station Tracks and One-Way Tracks. Until Network Skins is updated, you cannot change props per segment.
      All changes are visual and will therefor not break your game. When anything goes wrong or when unsubscribing, the game will simply load the vanilla props.
      While it's in Alpha, I still advise to avoid testing on your favorite city, but that goes for every mod you try out.

Roadmap
      All will be optional
      Add more variety to the props (example) Add random track-side junk (e.g. rails & sleepers) Add random track-side props (e.g. powerboxes) Add signals at intersections Add End-of-the-line prop (example) Add custom Buffers (per style) Add custom wires (per style) Current Issues (September 15th)
      When switching styles, props disappear when loading new save from main menu (prop = null) (Thank you @boformer) Changes are not applied to all neworks (inconsistent) (Fixed myself) Props big in file size (1,8mb) even when all source files together are 500kb Sometimes props have a +2m offset to the left or right at intersections  (Magically disappeared)  Props have an offset of 2,4m (might be from the asset editor) (Thank you @boformer and @Ronyx69) Help me please!
      Like I said: I'm not familiar with coding in C#, so every bit of help is much appreciated. I'm doing all I can to teach myself, but I've been unable to find CS related tutorials. At the moment I have Notepad++ and Microsoft Visual Studio. If you know any good sites or documentation, please let me know. If you can help me with testing, or know how to fix an issue, please leave a reply. I check the forums hourly.
      Thank you all!

Screenshots
    • By BruteAssault
      I am building some large container terminals in my city of Hamburg.
      I am using the following mods as they look best from what is around there.
      http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=655290743
      Only problem is that they are set as an industrial building for ore and I don't want that.
      I tried to change it with the RICO settings mod but couldn't find a setting that I am happy with. I just would like them to be a park.
      Is there a way to change that?

To see my project:

• By andreharv
      I am currently turning some of my attention toward additional public transit options, especially in the rail variant and I would like you to vote on your favorite ideas for what I should work on.  I intend on making all of these at some point but from this poll I will know the order.  Of course if your longstanding request is not on the list, just blurt it out and I will take it into consideration.  An explanation of the choices (in order of estimated completion time):
      1. Single Rail Tracks/Stations:  Pretty self explanatory.  This will allow one way single tracks to be placed and can branch or terminate original 2 way rail.  1L rail stations could allow for Island Platform or Split Platform stations.
      2. Rendered Rail Tunnels: Similar to the custom roads in the Network Extensions Project, this would allow for existing rail tunnels to be visible and with a free camera mod, traversable.  If above ground metro gets off the ground (pun intended), the existing tunnels would be rendered as well.
      3. High Speed Rail (new network type):  After some preliminary tests, this network would share many of the same properties as the regular train but with slightly higher acceleration and a higher top speed.  Much higher @ 300km/h, twice the current train's speed.  That would allow for a coast to coast trip through the whole map in about 90-120 seconds (depending on curves and elevation changes).  The system would also get a thorough visual makeover.  I think I would base it loosely off SC4 HSRP since that looks sweet.  I'm debating as to whether to make it maglev but you guys could help me decide that later.  Disadvantages would include wider turn radius and decreased slope tolerance so that the train can maintain speed (in current tests, the train would slow down to a crawl at sharp turns), no level crossings (pretty sure the gates wouldn't be able to close in time anyway...someone would die), and the cost will be astronomical (I'm predicting 3x convensional rail costs in all aspects).  
      4. Above Ground Subways/Metro (pretty much new network type):  What would make this so time expensive is that it would more than likely require an overhaul of subway and rail AI to pull off.  In addition, I would make it a goal (but not a promise) that the system would be able to be a direct modification to the existing subway network, rather than a new network, with the hopes that existing subways could be salvaged.  Additional details would be that subway is currently 100km/h which is 2/3 the speed of conventional rail.  This will probably not change for the above ground version.  Also ground and elevated versions would both be cheaper than subway versions but not sure by how much. Additionally the metro will not have an overhead wire but instead will have a third rail (obviously they will terminate at level crossings so cims don't fry :D).

1 is Done (hey that rhymes).  I am happy to announce the release of the One-Way Train Tracks Mod. 
      2. Not started.
      3. Not started.
      4. 85% Alpha HERE ( 9/20/16 02:27 )
    • By Bowhunt24
      Hi guys, I've been playing Sim City 5 now for a while (played all previous games) offline with mods, sandbox, etc. 
      I'm not venturing into online mode. I am using the latest skyepack mod as I have been for offline mode. I keep getting errors and city rollbacks, can't write to server, etc, etc. I usually end up having to abandon the city all together. 
      Are all of these issues related to the fact that I'm using a large mod like skyepack? Are there certain mods that are compatible with online mode?
      Thanks for any help! 
      Evan
    • By Calad
      Hi.
      Im person who likes to play games where failure is possible. Thats why I play simcity 4 with hard difficult without cheats and Im looking plugins that improve gameplay while game is close to vanilla.
      Here is a list of plugins Im using now, if you know others similar that fixes bugs or improves vanilla gameplay please let me know.
      Carpool fix - in vanilla carpool ordinance does nothing literally, now it reduces pollution but I dont know is it worth of $$$ or not.

Area 51 Air Force Base No Exclusion - If you play on hard difficult these reward buildings are enabled. Area 51 is doctor WUs evil base while airforce base is his enemys base. Normaly you can have only one because they are opposite of each other but since you play on hard difficult now you can have both.

crime fix - eternal crime in airport and county club? Not anymore! Or atleast it should work like that.

private school fix - you can have this if you want or not. This makes private schools much bigger (1 000 -> 10 000), makes it cost cash and includes bus limousin. Why is that is when your city becomes very huge and private school has more than 1 000 pupils quality of education lowers dramatically. So you can download this mod... or simply move your private school

opera house fix - this is an essential. When your city becomes too big bonuses provided by opera house becomes negative.

space port fix - same as opera house. this provides missing works for space port.

missing IH $$$ job fix - this is essential as well. In vanilla IH increases $$$ demand but due to bug there are no $$$ jobs in IH. This is the reason of unemployed billionares.

datafix - better dataview.

RCI query mod - ever wondered why demand suddenly rises and drops? This mod provides some fancy numbers to explain it further.

Functional Landmarks - you have a landmark which could as well be a paper house. Not anymore! This plug adds workslots for every landmark, so if you build an Empire State building there will be over 1 000 slots open for $$$!

SPAM - SPAM basically this reworks whole agriculture making it more vital, profitable, more works, levels of farms and agriculture does not disappear suddenly when your city becomes too big.
      NAM - last but the most essential mod.
  • Newest Uploads