• Moose

3 Screenshots

About This File

This is a collection of 5 different rock mods in HD resolution (1024x1024) to be used with any HD terrain mod (e.g. Pyrenean & Appalachian Terrain Mods). They can be used with standard definition terrain mods as well, but any tiling will be more visible.

[b]*Note - In order to utilize hd textures you must be rendering in hardware mode, otherwise you may experience a crash to desktop.[/b]

[b][color=#000080]Installation[/color][/b]

Unzip to your plugins folder and choose only one of the 5 files, store the others in a safe place. To avoid conflicts ensure you have no other rock mods installed.

[b][color=#FF0000]Dependencies[/color][/b]

None

[b][color=#000080]Credits[/color][/b]

All textures by shokthrpy.

[b][color=#000080]Support[/color][/b]

If you encounter any problems please visit my BAT thread at [url="http://www.simpeg.com/forum/index.php?topic=9391.0"]http://www.simpeg.co...hp?topic=9391.0[/url]

1 person likes this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

fiver

Share this review

Link to review
Krony

Share this review

Link to review
AuroraSpirit

Share this review

Link to review
Vlasopulos

Share this review

Link to review
AWSOME12

Share this review

Link to review
Huston

Share this review

Link to review
skykrl80

Share this review

Link to review
zendark2012

Share this review

Link to review
paeng

Share this review

Link to review
Jack_wilds

Share this review

Link to review
Razzion

Share this review

Link to review
SimCoug

Share this review

Link to review
Kiiroitori

Share this review

Link to review
dohraymii

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
C.Scott

Share this review

Link to review
Bluthlucidity

Share this review

Link to review
JayStimson

Share this review

Link to review
Amthaak

Share this review

Link to review
Oliver Lock

Share this review

Link to review
Aaron Graham

Share this review

Link to review
RedScope53

Share this review

Link to review
mattijai

Share this review

Link to review
nosferatu247

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

12/05/2016

Hi Community As Simtropolis turns 14 years old this year, we're asking your help now more than ever to help us keep the site and everything you love about our Community and STEX up and running. A donation goes a long way to help us offset the costs of keeping the site up and operational. As you know, we're a completely community-driven not-for-profit website, but we do have to deal with some modest real-world expenses from month to month. Lately, we've been feeling a big pinch with a slump in donations, and we're hoping to drive that up so we can continue to keep the site running. In return for your donation, we're offering several STEX Collection Discs which you can learn more about here, if you wish to receive one. We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Donate Any Amount Here To Receive a STEX Disc(s) Donate a Specific Amount Here Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated -- we really appreciate it!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Trylk255
      *Download links are back online! Hurray! :)*
      *Important informations are given at he bottom of the page, check it out!*
      Hello people, my name is Seb !
      Today I am presenting you something you might like a lot; this is the More Trade Depots mod. It alters the Storage Capacity of the storage plates from "100.0 units" to "1000.0 units" and "200.0 units" to "2500.0 units". Also, more workers are now required in order to operate the trade centers (5 employees instead of 3). *All preplaced modules have been deleted!* Placement cost has been reduced from "13.000§" to "7.500§" ; building maintenance cost have been decreased to "450§". Docks and Rail attachment limit for Large trade depot are now capped at "2". All storage plates have now the possibility to be placed twice farther in order to allow you an easier placement.
      What's coming in the "Major update 2.0" ?
      - «New» Storage plates with higher and lower storing capacities.
      - «New» Garages for transportation trucks.
      - «Add-on» Local and Regional rails for trains will be added in the menu when editing the trade centers.
      - «Possibly» Unique and specifically designed rails for Cargo trains.
      » How to install ?
      Files with the sub-extension .data.package have to be placed in "SimCity/SimCityData" folder ;
      Files with the sub-extension .udata.package have to be placed in "SimCity/UserData/Scripts" folder ;
      In order to ensure the mod works properly, bulldoze your original buildings (Trade Depot and/or Trade Port), next step is to save the game. Now, if files aren't already installed just do it ; if they are, or an older version is installed, then simply exit SimCity and re-open the game after you've updated files with the new ones.*
      * I'll mention the steps if new files appears or the names came to be changed.

*Important informations*
      » The comeback 
      Hey ! How is it going ? I'm doing pretty well if you ask me the question. During the summer, I was thinking at the "Good old times". Since the community felt a bit "dead" for SC2013, I decided to give to the game another "life".
      As the days were succeeding, I was developing my modding strategies and diversifying the techniques. Soon, I was able to visualize a prototype of a mod that would have great chances of working because all the concept was based on the game mechanics. After a few weeks, I installed back SimCity and decided to come back among this community.
      » The " Major update 2.0" or "SC2016"
      As you have read, I am back. Yes, it is clearly written B A C K ! And for this comeback, I've decided to create the "Major update 2.0" Now, you might be able to be surprised or mindblown much more often or easily ; I have an idea of how to modify the terrain in a city (I won't spoil anything as long as there are not going to be any "Successful" prototypes).
      » So... What can we expect from this event?
      Pretty much all things that the smartest modders couldn't create in the active modding epoch of the game (the beginning of modding on SC2013).
      Without wasting any more detail-ish sentences and lines of texts, here's a list of things you can now expect to see the day !
      - Megatowers's crowns modding.
      - Megatowers's floors modding.
      - Greatworks modding.
      - Terraforming tools
      - ControlNet implementation in some facilities.
      - Custom rails and transportation tubes for OmegaCo's mining modules.

• By fredinno
      How do you modify the ordance overhaul mod to reduce the reward from enabling gambling?
    • By lucasyordan
      Hi guys, 
      I'm here again, where can I find the black texture for the bridge?

• By Judazzz
      Hey guys,
      I've  been enjoying Cities: Skylines basically since release day, immensely helped by all the awesome stuff the community created, and felt that after so much taking, it was time for a little giving.
      In real life I'm a front-end/C# developer, and in my free time I love to travel and run riot with my camera (and again web developing: recently my travel website went live, a labor of love/vitriolic hatred of 10 years). With that in mind, it's not surprising I ended up creating a mod that goes right after the aesthetics. The result: Ultimate Eyecandy *tadaaaa*

Some more action photo's.

Addendum April 4th, 2016:

I'm making slow but steady progress, not in the least by deciding to ditch a couple of features on my wishlist for a later stage
      Most important for the time being is to create a stable and robust base to which future features can be added. What remains are basically the features that are visible in the various screenshots.
      ETA for v1.0.0: for the time being unknown.

Wish list (not to be confused with a to-do lost - these are features I'd love to add, but not sure how feasible they are):

- setting to turn on/off building night lights at will, without messing with the actual simulation (based on what I've found so far, the two seem rather intertwined).
      - color picker to change the fog color;
      - color picker to change air pollution color;
      - slider to change the strength of 'ground wetness';
      - LUT Creator: apply various settings to a neutral LUT (color channels, brightness, contrast, lightness, etc.) and export/upload the result as a custom LUT;
      - a modular set-up: this mod will be the core, and other graphics-related mods can be integrated as 'plug-ins', each with a menu item/tab of their own. Think (orphaned) mods like Dynamic Resolution, BorderCities and/or Ambient Occlusion;
      - who knows what else I'll come up with (feel free to make suggestions!)

For who is this mod:
      - modelers that want to take screenshots of their assets in every imaginable weather/ambient condition;
      - players that like to have control over the environment when making Let's Plays;
      - players that love to have a more artistic/photographic approach to taking screenshots;
      - players that like to watch their city in different conditions without having to wait (for example until the game finally decides to let it rain);
      - anyone else

Thank you:
      - Boformer, BloodyPenguin and SamsamTS for making their mods publicly available on Github: I learned tons by just studying their mods;
      - AJ3D for helping me to get started and taking my first baby steps in the wonderful world of CSL modding!

If anyone has questions, suggestions, comments or remarks, don't hesitate to let me know! After all, this mod will be for y'alls!
    • By ruan2010
      Need help to get a mod like normal road but like highway on ground like roads just a double layer please help me thanks

• Newest Uploads