3 Screenshots

About This File

This is a collection of 5 different rock mods in HD resolution (1024x1024) to be used with any HD terrain mod (e.g. Pyrenean & Appalachian Terrain Mods). They can be used with standard definition terrain mods as well, but any tiling will be more visible.

[b]*Note - In order to utilize hd textures you must be rendering in hardware mode, otherwise you may experience a crash to desktop.[/b]

[b][color=#000080]Installation[/color][/b]

Unzip to your plugins folder and choose only one of the 5 files, store the others in a safe place. To avoid conflicts ensure you have no other rock mods installed.

[b][color=#FF0000]Dependencies[/color][/b]

None

[b][color=#000080]Credits[/color][/b]

All textures by shokthrpy.

[b][color=#000080]Support[/color][/b]

If you encounter any problems please visit my BAT thread at [url="http://www.simpeg.com/forum/index.php?topic=9391.0"]http://www.simpeg.co...hp?topic=9391.0[/url]

1 person likes this

User Feedback

fiver

Share this review

Link to review
Krony

Share this review

Link to review
AuroraSpirit

Share this review

Link to review
Vlasopulos

Share this review

Link to review
AWSOME12

Share this review

Link to review
Huston

Share this review

Link to review
skykrl80

Share this review

Link to review
zendark2012

Share this review

Link to review
paeng

Share this review

Link to review
Jack_wilds

Share this review

Link to review
Razzion

Share this review

Link to review
SimCoug

Share this review

Link to review
Kiiroitori

Share this review

Link to review
dohraymii

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
C.Scott

Share this review

Link to review
Bluthlucidity

Share this review

Link to review
JayStimson

Share this review

Link to review
Amthaak

Share this review

Link to review
Oliver Lock

Share this review

Link to review
Aaron Graham

Share this review

Link to review
RedScope53

Share this review

Link to review
mattijai

Share this review

Link to review
nosferatu247

Share this review

Link to review

• STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By LittleMac
      Hello guys! I've been playing Cities Skylines since the release, but i just got the right hardware to make mods in a short period of time by now.
       I have knowledge in Blender and all the basic workflow for the assets, and my first big project would be a couple of old vehicles, this can be a good feature for just certain circumstances (like eye-candy shots or zoom-out gameplay) because of the already know lack of animations for vehicles (as need for the horses). But i'm really excited about this! Maybe there is someone to help too with this project for old 1700's-1800's cities? Thanks
    • By matias93
      Southern winter vacations had arrived, and with them, free time to experiment with the game. After years of playing and roaming the site, a simple test on using a sidewalk mod overflowed on the creation of my own sidewalk mod, all thanks to the high tech advancements by Rivit and MGB (a.k.a. rsc204).
      Well, in fact it begun a little before: in March I uploaded a fictional map, and surprisingly, people is using it!
      So, to take advantage of the momentum already gained, I'm opening this thread, to give support on this couple of humble custom content I've done, but also to try creating something more. By now, I let you with what is already done:
      Ciudad del Lago (map)
      A 24x24 km square region with lots of hills and natural canals, and plenty of pre-terraformed plains to build

Veredas Santiaguinas (sidewalk mod)
      A Santiago de Chile inspired SD sidewalk mod for Maxis networks, lots and NAM networks, made with MGB's Automated Sidewalk Mod.

Basaltic Sands (sand and beach texture mod)
      Blackish SD sand textures for basaltic beaches, from Polynesia to Iceland
      Basalt Column Tiles (sidewalk mod)
      A SD sidewalk mod made of sliced basalt columns, for your hotspot-placed cities <-- working on this

Basalt Columns (cliff texture mod)
      A SD cliff texture that mimics basalt columns, with different hues for various locations: Iceland, Spain, Yellowstone, New Zeland, Taiwan, etc. <-- researching
    • By matias93
      AKNOWLEGDEMENTS:
      This mod would have much harder to do without the work of Rivit, creator of GoFSH and the original Coastal Modd. My job was simply to create and replace some images, then letting the program to do its magic.
      DESCRIPTION:
      When planning my upcoming CJ, based on a volcanic island, I noted the lack of a black texture to match basaltic sands: the available ones were granitic, grey sands, or overly black and unrealistic ones.
      This newer sands should match adequately in any volcanic or basaltic coast, from Iceland to New Zealand, provided they are match with a dark cliff texture (there's an upcoming one from this part!). 
      This mod replaces textures both for terrain and beach lot sands, including custom ones.
      COMPATIBILITY:
      Just asure you this mod is loaded AFTER anyone changing the default sand textures.
      Also, being an SD texture, this is not compatible with HD terrain mods (like Gobias' and Lowkee ones), because they read the images as being four times bigger, stretching and pixelating them in the process. Also, those mods usually include their own sand textures.
      LICENSE: <-- this time there's no typo
      This mod has a Creative Commons Attribution - Non Commercial 4.0 International licence, what means you can use all its content directly or creating something derivately, while you give explicit attribution to all previous authors, and while you don't charge for accessing or using this content or a derivate you create of it.
      To create the textures, I used a sand texture made by tatyana.
      SUPPORT and HELP:
      I made a development and support thread on Simtropolis, you can visit it with the following link:
      matias93 Unexpected mod workshop
    • By citycowboy
      Hi, does anyone know of a sidewalk mod that works on rd-4 and tla 5 that gets rid of the grass, making the medium density all sidewalk style streets? I found Swamper's avenue sidewalk mod, will that do it? Thanks.

I want the grass gone!
  • Newest Uploads