• File Size: 12.1MB
  • Views: 14671
  • Downloads: 7,384
  • File Descriptor: General Modds

Download SHK HD Rock Mods

* * * * * 39 Votes
rock cliff mod texture

Screenshots
This is a collection of 5 different rock mods in HD resolution (1024x1024) to be used with any HD terrain mod (e.g. Pyrenean & Appalachian Terrain Mods). They can be used with standard definition terrain mods as well, but any tiling will be more visible.

*Note - In order to utilize hd textures you must be rendering in hardware mode, otherwise you may experience a crash to desktop.

Installation

Unzip to your plugins folder and choose only one of the 5 files, store the others in a safe place. To avoid conflicts ensure you have no other rock mods installed.

Dependencies

None

Credits

All textures by shokthrpy.

Support

If you encounter any problems please visit my BAT thread at http://www.simpeg.co...hp?topic=9391.0

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots

Wow this is really good!! 5/5
Photo
Gizza Dah Kidd
May 26, 2012 - 11:44 AM
Replacing the HD Appalachian Cliff Mod with this now. Cool.
Great textures! I'll be using this alongside your HD Brigantine mod. :)
Oh my, these are gorgeous! :golly:

My current solution (terrain / water / beach / rock mod / ploppable rocks) is good, but not really perfect. I tried many rock mods, but since virtually all of them were SD, they didn't look that good. (To be fair, I must confess that all this great custom content available to choose from these days has turned me into a spoiled brat in this respect.) Your rock mods might be just what I need, and even if they aren't, they remain 5 great offerings that I reckon will soon become a mainstay in many ambitious players' plugins folder.

Thank you very much for sharing these with us; you really make yourself known for uploading top-quality stuff. Hats off, thumbs up!
May I ask what god mode tree controller are u using in that pic? >< it looks perfect! btw nice mod, I tried it in my region, but thought it didn't suite it well, however like T Wrecks said, it will remain in the hearts of several players plugins folder forever!.
Very nice!
Well Done ^_^
Thanks folks!

@Kimchi - It's not a tree controller, just mmp's. Specifically Girafe's Parasol Pines, Orange's Aesculus and I think Moonlight's Bamboo.

Thanks folks!

@Kimchi - It's not a tree controller, just mmp's. Specifically Girafe's Parasol Pines, Orange's Aesculus and I think Moonlight's Bamboo.

Ohh haha, thanks, got me excited a bit then, cause those trees looks like the perfect combo for an Asian tree controller, which i've been looking for some time now. But thanks for the reply Shokthrpy.
Awsomely Gorgious!
The textures are great! 5/5 :D
That is some fine looking work. Where are the Pyrenean & Appalachian Terrain Mods to be found? Thanks...

That is some fine looking work. Where are the Pyrenean & Appalachian Terrain Mods to be found? Thanks...

The Appalachian Terrain Mod can be found here.And the Pyrenean Terrain Mod can be found here. Remember that you can only have one terrain mod installed in your plugins folder at once or the game will crash when you load your city.

Great Job!!! 5/5

Remember that you can only have one terrain mod installed in your plugins folder at once or the game will crash when you load your city.

This looks cool but it brings up a question I've had but haven't really seen an answer to. Perhaps you have it?

If you can only have one terrain mod (or, I'm guessing, any other type of proprietary mod [rocks] for that matter) in the plugins folder at a time, what happens when you replace one mod with another? Specifically, will everything you changed/added with the one mod be replaced with the new mod or are the parts/pieces somehow magically 'saved' even without the initial mod still being installed? This has been driving me batty (well, more so than I already was).

Thanks.
@AcmeSigns
Just saw this question. You probably have found out by now if you have replaced the game defaults or a terrain/ rock/beach mod, that yes, the game adopts the new textures as soon as you enter a city tile, and no, they aren't saved when you switch. Sorry, it drives me batty when folks might be wondering about things. :D
Thank you for the reply glad2meecha.
This now brings up a different question...how, if you can only have one rock mod installed at a time, are people getting different rock mods in the same city?
So confusing.
wow....that all just wow!!!
Thanks for sharing :)
Very nice
Fantastic work! Wil fit nicely with my Columbus terrain mod. :thumb:

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 18,700 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,605 Total Authors
  • 97,448,259 Total Downloads
  • 2009 New Flyer 41LFR Latest File
  • bowserking123 Latest Submitter

88 user(s) are online ...

20 members, 67 guests, 0 anonymous users

ludo909, EugeneNL, Google (1), The Cosby Touch, aurelius0523, soeyi2446, amerone, bimbims, oxsex, edgeea, tatsuya827, tigerk7, Silver Swordsman, fuzo35, mru, M00kieWils0n, Andrey_Hard, simarts, Burnout2552, Tteulnal, moniyouxi