Euro Truck Prop Modd 1.0

(4.75)    (20 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

***Special thanks to SimCityFreak666 for making the extra props included in this upload and putting up with all my requests to complete this set. Thank you!***

This changes allmost all American style BSC and PEG trucks to European style trucks. This minimizes relotting.
This is a joint effort. Original and extra props included in this plugin made by SimCityFreak666. Modding done by me.

This file changes truck props of the following proppacks:
* BSC Mega Props Jes Vol01 to 09
* PEG CDK3 PropsPack Vehicles Vol01
* BSC Mega Props SG Vol01
* BSC Mega Props Gascooker Vol01
And these propfamilies:
* FrankU's Truck Prop Families
* Paeng Modular Truckstop Pack v100
These are no actual dependencies but you need lots with these props to see results of this mod.

Dependencies:
1; SimCityFreak666 Euro truck prop pack vol1 1: [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/25607-european-truck-prop-pack-vol-1/"]http://community.sim...rop-pack-vol-1/[/url]
2; (optional) Simfanatik Car Carrier Truck Set: [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/22378-car-carrier-truck-set/"]http://www.simtropol...rier-truck-set/[/url]
or if you don't want this, remove the file called 'Was_Simfanatik_Euro_Car_Carrier_For_JES01_Carhauler_props.dat' from this plugin

Installation:
Put the files in your plugins folder. Make sure it loads after the original proppacks listed above (hence the "Z" in folder name)

If you haven't lotted any of the props in this pack you can uninstall at any time by deleting this folder.

Enjoy.

User Feedback

Kevenbro

Share this review

Link to review
Simfanatik

Share this review

Link to review
mrbisonm

Share this review

Link to review
Lowell

Share this review

Link to review
Jack_wilds

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
siso43

Share this review

Link to review
Aaron Graham

Share this review

Link to review
Oliver Lock

Share this review

Link to review
fungtommy05

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review
jason leo

Share this review

Link to review
aduke102

Share this review

Link to review
magnus-88-

Share this review

Link to review
naWwa

Share this review

Link to review
madderstill

Share this review

Link to review
w_swietwoot

Share this review

Link to review
HeroLoco47

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

An appeal for your support: Help us keep the STEX up and running

11/06/2015

Hi Community, this is a public appeal for help to keep the STEX up and running! We currently need your help to offset some of our operational costs and upgrades! As you know, we've always relied on community donations to help keep the website running. And while all our admins and moderators volunteer their time to managing the site and community, we do have modest expenses that we need to cover each month which includes our server hosting fees, software and support licenses, etc. So lately, we've experienced a slump with donations and we're beginning to feel the pinch! We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated the last couple weeks -- we really appreciate it!
    • Dirktator

Updates in progress... Please stand by...

01/22/2016

We're still in the middle of updating things, please bear with us! Some things may appear strange or not quite working right - we're working on it!
  • Similar Content

• NAM euro textures
      By Robuuzt
      Hi,
      I've installed the new version of the nam and all of a sudden the euro road textures won't show on straight roads (see picture).. On diagonal roads it works just fine, also when i zone medium or high density along them it works fine. Does someone knows what this occurs? Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance.

Gr.

• [solicitude] Covered pedmalls
      By matias93
      I'm pretty sure this is not the right place to ask for this, but it looks to me as the closest one; please move the thread if it's neccesary.)
      I have an idea for a very simple mod to the pedmalls that could ease the creation of dense W2W commercial districts: to make covered galleries using props on pedmall lots. Sure, many custom buildings include galleries, but since they are not modular, the options are very limited.
      With just 4 props (straight, corner, tee and cross) a very flexible system for covered galleries could be archieved, and since pedmalls allows for commercial buildings to grow in front of them, W2W blocks could be easily built just zoning 2x2 lots.
      To generate the ilussion of a continuous gallery, the props should overhang the pedmall lot at both sides (making a very wide gallery -16 meters width) and to blend pillars in front and back (BSC parks fences are a good reference to do so). Overhanging to the sides would also help to blend the roof structure to the facades of the buildings (which are a bit spaced from the sidewalk); I suspect that anything from 10 to 15 meters height would be appropiate to match the first floors of most W2W buildings.
      To add props to pedmalls is something that has been already done with the light pole in the sidewalk textured lot, and expansions to that were made by Moonlinght and Paeng, proving such changes as feasible. About the props themselves, maybe the optimum result would imply a translucid glass roof (like SimFox RTMT tram station) and a Beaux-Arts iron structure, but considering the technical difficulties, a less ambitious solution would also be much appreciated.
      Finally, it is noteworthy that this galleries could also be used as a cover for facades, sorrounding W2W blocks, in a way similar to the parisian Rue de Rivoli.
      I hope some of you, talented batters and lotters, could consider this idea, that I could not realize by lack of skill, and overall, of free time to do so. Any sugestion will be also greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    • Custom bench props - Cims sitting down?
      By GC_Vos
      Hey guys!
      I've been wanting to have some new benches, as well as just a bunch more general purpose props. I'm wondering if it's possible to inherit properties from the vanilla benches, so cims will actually sit down?
      Thanks for any knowledge!
    • Show prop-asset relationships in-game?
      By Kaputnik
      I've trialed a lot of assets which require workshop props over the past months, and since I'd like to do some housecleaning now and then I have a question.
      For a given prop, is there any way to show which installed assets require it? Or if that prop no longer is required?
    • Recycle Trucks not filling up
      By MagicTurtle
      Ok, I'm stumped on this one and I can't seem to find anything exactly about in the forums. My Recycle Center is sort of working, I have 65k population and about 6 tons of recyclables to be picked up. At 3 tons per truck you would assume 2 trucks could handle the job, but they don't. I have maxed my center out and all it is able to do is get 3k ton of recycle. I've watched my trucks and they run around the city seemingly hitting every street, but never picking everything up. They get the 3k in the first 2 hours then literally just drive around like idiots for the rest of their shift.
      Also, on a side note, a positive? bug, my garbage trucks are picking up more trash then is there, generally getting 1k out of an available 700. 
      This my only city in the region.
  • Newest Uploads