• Moose

Euro Truck Prop Modd 1.0

(4.75)    (20 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

***Special thanks to SimCityFreak666 for making the extra props included in this upload and putting up with all my requests to complete this set. Thank you!***

This changes allmost all American style BSC and PEG trucks to European style trucks. This minimizes relotting.
This is a joint effort. Original and extra props included in this plugin made by SimCityFreak666. Modding done by me.

This file changes truck props of the following proppacks:
* BSC Mega Props Jes Vol01 to 09
* PEG CDK3 PropsPack Vehicles Vol01
* BSC Mega Props SG Vol01
* BSC Mega Props Gascooker Vol01
And these propfamilies:
* FrankU's Truck Prop Families
* Paeng Modular Truckstop Pack v100
These are no actual dependencies but you need lots with these props to see results of this mod.

Dependencies:
1; SimCityFreak666 Euro truck prop pack vol1 1: [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/25607-european-truck-prop-pack-vol-1/"]http://community.sim...rop-pack-vol-1/[/url]
2; (optional) Simfanatik Car Carrier Truck Set: [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/22378-car-carrier-truck-set/"]http://www.simtropol...rier-truck-set/[/url]
or if you don't want this, remove the file called 'Was_Simfanatik_Euro_Car_Carrier_For_JES01_Carhauler_props.dat' from this plugin

Installation:
Put the files in your plugins folder. Make sure it loads after the original proppacks listed above (hence the "Z" in folder name)

If you haven't lotted any of the props in this pack you can uninstall at any time by deleting this folder.

Enjoy.

User Feedback

Kevenbro

Share this review

Link to review
Simfanatik

Share this review

Link to review
mrbisonm

Share this review

Link to review
Lowell

Share this review

Link to review
Jack_wilds

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
siso43

Share this review

Link to review
Aaron Graham

Share this review

Link to review
Oliver Lock

Share this review

Link to review
fungtommy05

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review
Baribal Blanc

Share this review

Link to review
Gunawanhahaha

Share this review

Link to review
jason leo

Share this review

Link to review
aduke102

Share this review

Link to review
magnus-88-

Share this review

Link to review
naWwa

Share this review

Link to review
madderstill

Share this review

Link to review
w_swietwoot

Share this review

Link to review
HeroLoco47

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

11/12/2016

Hi Community We're here again to ask you for your support to help us keep the site and the STEX up and running. Simtropolis runs solely on the support of members like you through donations to help us offset the operational costs of running the site. As you know, we've always relied on community donations to help keep the website running. And while all our admins and moderators volunteer their time to managing the site and community, we do have modest expenses that we need to cover each month which includes our server hosting fees, software and support licenses, etc. So lately, we've experienced a slump with donations and we're beginning to feel the pinch! We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated -- we really appreciate it!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By PUGG3RS Gaming
      Hi Guys,
      Are there any Cities: Skylines Prop Designers available that have any spare time for a (pretty simple) new project that I have in mind? Please drop me a message. Thank you Kindly 
    • By PUGG3RS Gaming
      Prop Snapping - Game Changing Mod by BloodyPenguin
      The newly released Mod by BloodyPenguin really excels your Cities: Skylines experience by allowing you to snap props to buildings and elevated roads - just like in asset editor!
      See my overview video below

• By TransitAuthority
      Hello, first time modder here. There are a few assets from the workshop that I wanted as props. I extracted them using ModTools, converted them to .fbx, and made sure that the textures are the same name as the model. The textures, however, were labeled with suffixes such as _aci, _xyz, and _MainTex. When I get into the asset editor, navigate to props, and then select my file, nothing appears in the viewport. 
      I'm getting a feeling that this is something to do with the textures, as the wiki states that they should be labeled with suffixes like _i, _n, and _c. I don't know what to label each texture as, since I don't know what the other suffixes mean - if this even has anything to do with them. Help?

• By 6StringShaman
      Hi all,

Is it possible to convert SC 3000 BATs/lots/props for SC4 use?
      If so could someone explain this process, or perhaps point me in the right direction?
      There are few REALLY nifty sc300 props that it would be great to utilize in sc4.
      Thanks all.
    • By bsquiklehausen
      I know a lot of you from the subreddit and through Steam already, but I figured it may not be dumb to start a thread of my stuff here to post some WIPs and updated stuff - for both feedback and ego stroking.
      For the most part, I make American style and American-centric vehicles, and I while I use real prototypes, I'll design (or blatantly rip off) my own liveries and designs. I also try to focus on keeping the polygon counts low, and the detail levels appropriate for the game (even with the aggressive LODs, I feel like responsible polycounts 
      Here's what I have so far!

AMERICAN COMMUTER TRAINS
      My trio of American Commuter Trains are all made for the fictional CimRail - originally CalTrain inspired, but now taking equipment cues from Metro North and the Seattle Sounder. Each train is set up to use in-game line colors.

Other Trains
      Inspired by the JFK Airtrain here in New York City, the SkyConnect is perfect to link your airport terminals to each other and to transit connections. It also features line colors.

The vanilla freight train looked terrible, and the only way to get an authentic American look was to add insane variety. My freight trains feature 2 different locomotives and 75 unique cars!

BETTER PLANES PACK
      Similarly to the freight trains, I made 13 jet airliners, with a total of 50 texture variants to jazz up airports. These feature some of the more heavily ripped-off liveries, though a couple are nice and original.

CITYLINK PASSENGER TRAINS (SOME WIP)
      And now for the work in progress stuff - I'm revamping my current Amtrak ripoff/inspired Citylink Long Distance train, and adding some Citylink single deck equipment like I see around New York. The revamp includes some better normal maps and new colors as another attempt on bare stainless steel. (My Genesis/Superliners image is old - sorry!)

That's it for now - I'll post more WIP pics of new stuff once I make it! Expect a release of the new Citylink stuff soon-ish.
  • Newest Uploads