Euro Truck Prop Modd 1.0

(4.75)    (20 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

***Special thanks to SimCityFreak666 for making the extra props included in this upload and putting up with all my requests to complete this set. Thank you!***

This changes allmost all American style BSC and PEG trucks to European style trucks. This minimizes relotting.
This is a joint effort. Original and extra props included in this plugin made by SimCityFreak666. Modding done by me.

This file changes truck props of the following proppacks:
* BSC Mega Props Jes Vol01 to 09
* PEG CDK3 PropsPack Vehicles Vol01
* BSC Mega Props SG Vol01
* BSC Mega Props Gascooker Vol01
And these propfamilies:
* FrankU's Truck Prop Families
* Paeng Modular Truckstop Pack v100
These are no actual dependencies but you need lots with these props to see results of this mod.

Dependencies:
1; SimCityFreak666 Euro truck prop pack vol1 1: [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/25607-european-truck-prop-pack-vol-1/"]http://community.sim...rop-pack-vol-1/[/url]
2; (optional) Simfanatik Car Carrier Truck Set: [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/22378-car-carrier-truck-set/"]http://www.simtropol...rier-truck-set/[/url]
or if you don't want this, remove the file called 'Was_Simfanatik_Euro_Car_Carrier_For_JES01_Carhauler_props.dat' from this plugin

Installation:
Put the files in your plugins folder. Make sure it loads after the original proppacks listed above (hence the "Z" in folder name)

If you haven't lotted any of the props in this pack you can uninstall at any time by deleting this folder.

Enjoy.

User Feedback

Kevenbro

Share this review

Link to review
Simfanatik

Share this review

Link to review
mrbisonm

Share this review

Link to review
Lowell

Share this review

Link to review
Jack_wilds

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
siso43

Share this review

Link to review
Aaron Graham

Share this review

Link to review
Oliver Lock

Share this review

Link to review
fungtommy05

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review
jason leo

Share this review

Link to review
aduke102

Share this review

Link to review
magnus-88-

Share this review

Link to review
naWwa

Share this review

Link to review
madderstill

Share this review

Link to review
w_swietwoot

Share this review

Link to review
HeroLoco47

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

An appeal for your support: Help us keep the STEX up and running

11/06/2015

Hi Community, this is a public appeal for help to keep the STEX up and running! We currently need your help to offset some of our operational costs and upgrades! As you know, we've always relied on community donations to help keep the website running. And while all our admins and moderators volunteer their time to managing the site and community, we do have modest expenses that we need to cover each month which includes our server hosting fees, software and support licenses, etc. So lately, we've experienced a slump with donations and we're beginning to feel the pinch! We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated the last couple weeks -- we really appreciate it!
    • Dirktator

Updates in progress... Please stand by...

01/22/2016

We're still in the middle of updating things, please bear with us! Some things may appear strange or not quite working right - we're working on it!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• Prop request, half finished buildings
      By thomas_bk
      Hi 3d designers. I would like some half finished building props. I would like to use this on construction site fillers.
    • SC4 Multiple citities got hit by the infamous prop pox
      By simmytu
      Well, today it hit me folks, the prop pox and unfortunately it's more than just one city

Yesterday everything was working just as fine but when I started the game up today I noticed something weird about the buildings, some of them are missing their props, like trees and such. So I checked the game settings, everything was set to max, so I did a reset and set everything to the correct values, but that didn't have an effect.
      The second thing that I've tried is restarting the game. Same result, props were missing. All right, just a couple of streets were missing their props, no big deal right? Demolished them and voilà, they have their props back.
      Till I visited the city next door and by saying it was plagued is an understatement... Well this definitely struck me by surprise, but hey I've got a backup! Until I loaded 3 days old backups of the plugin and the region folder I'm currently working on and behold, same prop pox in affecting, atleast two, of my large tile set cities.
      http://i.imgur.com/lh0Rt68.png
      The two white arrows indicate the current two large tile set cities that were infected by the prop pox.

http://i.imgur.com/N7ivqpp.png
      As you can see, even the backup got fluked by the prop pox.

My current theory is that I the game installation got damaged in some way or the another, maybe due to the installation of the new terrain textures (and yes I've deleted the old one).
      Although I'm not that convinced by it because it has been 3 days since the installation of Columbus terrain mod (not blaming the creator, I've just lost the gamble, in this case the game's stability).

Does anyone else have a suggestion what would cause such bug to appear or a way to fix it?
    • Prop Packs
      By kristoferpetit
      Hey Guys
      Recently got a new computer and have to download all my mods again, completely forgot that alot of them need prop packs. Is there a list of a bunch of prop packs that most people us?

Sorry if this has been asked before. Many thanks.
    • CVFD Rural Firestation
      By Ceafus 88
      Hello!

I am finally back with another BAT. This one is of a fictional Rural Fire Station I thought of one day. It is done from an inspiration I had one day while sitting at my computer bored. The station deploys 3 fire trucks when you need them.

---------------
      Stats:
      Dispatch Radius: 200
      Low Costs/Maintenance
      Dispatch Trucks: 3
      Dispatch Planes: 0

---------------
      Dependencies:

----------------

Thank You!
    • NAM euro textures
      By Robuuzt
      Hi,
      I've installed the new version of the nam and all of a sudden the euro road textures won't show on straight roads (see picture).. On diagonal roads it works just fine, also when i zone medium or high density along them it works fine. Does someone knows what this occurs? Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance.

Gr.

• Newest Uploads