• Moose

Euro Truck Prop Modd 1.0

(4.75)    (20 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

***Special thanks to SimCityFreak666 for making the extra props included in this upload and putting up with all my requests to complete this set. Thank you!***

This changes allmost all American style BSC and PEG trucks to European style trucks. This minimizes relotting.
This is a joint effort. Original and extra props included in this plugin made by SimCityFreak666. Modding done by me.

This file changes truck props of the following proppacks:
* BSC Mega Props Jes Vol01 to 09
* PEG CDK3 PropsPack Vehicles Vol01
* BSC Mega Props SG Vol01
* BSC Mega Props Gascooker Vol01
And these propfamilies:
* FrankU's Truck Prop Families
* Paeng Modular Truckstop Pack v100
These are no actual dependencies but you need lots with these props to see results of this mod.

Dependencies:
1; SimCityFreak666 Euro truck prop pack vol1 1: [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/25607-european-truck-prop-pack-vol-1/"]http://community.sim...rop-pack-vol-1/[/url]
2; (optional) Simfanatik Car Carrier Truck Set: [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/22378-car-carrier-truck-set/"]http://www.simtropol...rier-truck-set/[/url]
or if you don't want this, remove the file called 'Was_Simfanatik_Euro_Car_Carrier_For_JES01_Carhauler_props.dat' from this plugin

Installation:
Put the files in your plugins folder. Make sure it loads after the original proppacks listed above (hence the "Z" in folder name)

If you haven't lotted any of the props in this pack you can uninstall at any time by deleting this folder.

Enjoy.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Kevenbro

Share this review

Link to review
Simfanatik

Share this review

Link to review
mrbisonm

Share this review

Link to review
Lowell

Share this review

Link to review
Jack_wilds

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
siso43

Share this review

Link to review
Aaron Graham

Share this review

Link to review
Oliver Lock

Share this review

Link to review
fungtommy05

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review
Baribal Blanc

Share this review

Link to review
Gunawanhahaha

Share this review

Link to review
jason leo

Share this review

Link to review
aduke102

Share this review

Link to review
magnus-88-

Share this review

Link to review
naWwa

Share this review

Link to review
madderstill

Share this review

Link to review
w_swietwoot

Share this review

Link to review
HeroLoco47

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

02/21/2017

Looking for your help! We have a real and urgent need for your donations for this month as of this writing we're almost half way to our monthly target!  Please help us with any donation you can make! Lately, we've been feeling a big pinch with a slump in donations, and we're hoping to drive that up so we can continue to keep the site running. In return for your donation, we're offering several STEX Collection Discs which you can learn more about here, if you wish to receive one. We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Donate Any Amount Here To Receive a STEX Disc(s) Donate a Specific Amount Here Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated -- we really appreciate it!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By AmiPolizeiFunk
      How do I add lights to this Rail Lighting Tower prop? I wanna add two "Wall Mounted Floodlights" at the top.  I noticed there are no tools at all when you are importing a prop in the Asset Importer.

• By AmiPolizeiFunk
      Hi guys,
      I'm having trouble getting the Euro corner buildings to spawn. I'll make some perfect 90 degree road intersections, but they rarely spawn on the corners. What can I do? I've tried placing them manually with "Find It" but they instantly despawn. I've tried cloning them with the "Press T to clone" mod, but it's hard to get variety. Is there a trick?
    • By MisterBlueStar4
      So while I was browsing the steam workshop and i found some good graffiti props from this guy called Sparks.Those props are great for urban cities.I suggest you guys download them here
      http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198185225815/myworkshopfiles/?appid=255710

• By sachizm
      http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=837301383&tscn=1484079844
      I have much artwork Id love to import as a prop like this. Could anyone point me in a direction to do such things?
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Were is the file for it its only the screen shot I would like to install this to my maps.
    • WAY too expensive.  Otherwise great.  
    • I'm finally getting back to this lot, and now starting to make at least 3 different variations taking from ideas presented here.  Not sure if the lot can be made 2x2 and still work as the same growable,  but if there's a tweak I need to make, please let me know as I would like to add some ground area to the lot. I don't have an SC4Desc file for it, but I'm now re-lotting this re-lot, so yes, some parking and a gas station added will go into 1 of a few new variations, Thanks for the input.   It will be a 2x2, if I can get 2x2 working the same as a growable.  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks to the more advanced content creators above for suggestions.   Whatever I come up with, as mentioned, I have to keep in mind how often this lot shows up and find a way to make that repetitiveness look good in-game --It does work as a blvd with the overdose of big trees, but that's all so far.
    • uggh, i'm confused. I installed this because I want a bus stop on road but I can't find the tile on the menu bar. Does it appear in form of ploppable "bus stop" (but can be done in top of road) or "road tiles with bus stop"?
    •       Looks very nice , but like said above "I don't rate content by pictures " and I too will get back after I get it in game . You have been giving us quality stuff and I thank you for your dedication to bring us new content . Keep up the good work .         I just noticed Trixie emoticons , it must be that time of year again .