• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Apr 22, 2012 - 11:26 AM
  • Last Updated: Dec 09, 2012 - 05:31 AM
  • File Size: 3.27MB
  • Views: 9026
  • Downloads: 4,941
  • File Descriptor: Industry

Download Euro Truck Prop Modd 1.0

* * * * * 19 Votes
euro truck prop

Screenshots
***Special thanks to SimCityFreak666 for making the extra props included in this upload and putting up with all my requests to complete this set. Thank you!***

This changes allmost all American style BSC and PEG trucks to European style trucks. This minimizes relotting.
This is a joint effort. Original and extra props included in this plugin made by SimCityFreak666. Modding done by me.

This file changes truck props of the following proppacks:
* BSC Mega Props Jes Vol01 to 09
* PEG CDK3 PropsPack Vehicles Vol01
* BSC Mega Props SG Vol01
* BSC Mega Props Gascooker Vol01
And these propfamilies:
* FrankU's Truck Prop Families
* Paeng Modular Truckstop Pack v100
These are no actual dependencies but you need lots with these props to see results of this mod.

Dependencies:
1; SimCityFreak666 Euro truck prop pack vol1 1: http://community.sim...rop-pack-vol-1/
2; (optional) Simfanatik Car Carrier Truck Set: http://www.simtropol...rier-truck-set/
or if you don't want this, remove the file called 'Was_Simfanatik_Euro_Car_Carrier_For_JES01_Carhauler_props.dat' from this plugin

Installation:
Put the files in your plugins folder. Make sure it loads after the original proppacks listed above (hence the "Z" in folder name)

If you haven't lotted any of the props in this pack you can uninstall at any time by deleting this folder.

Enjoy.

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots

Great modd, thanks for adding me in ,clicked and rated 5 stars.
ZOMG, this is so useful!! I had been thinking about the problem that depending on what kind of scenario you play, the trucks look inappropriate - you just solved this problem. Thank you, thank you, thank you ever so much!
Wow, this must be one heck of a mod, lotsa work in this file. Very good, although I'm from Canada and won't use it, but....if I ever want to play the Euro way of SC4, I know now where to go. ;)
Nice :)
Great Job!!! 5/5 This is something that is needed. :D
Hi Wouter,
Nice, but in my Farms Prop Families there are hardly trucks. You should also name my JES truck prop families.
Great :D
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very useful, thank You for sharing. But where do those tankers come from, at the bottom of the upper picture? They Seem to be fuel tankers with brands like JET and Shell. Can't find them in those two dependency files.
Mr. Fusion, they're in this pack. This being a joint effort, SCF made those and others especially for this pack on my request.
w_swietwoot, thank you for your answer. Those tankers really look great, thank you, SCF, too!
Photo
Paulo francis
Feb 03, 2014 - 08:50 PM

hello! how to do this mod appear in my game. Where can I find the stationing of trucks in the game?

The are found in Paengs Modular truck stop: http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/25084-paeng-s-modular-truckstop/

My file modds the look of these lots, among many other stuff.

Gr.

171 user(s) are online ...

64 members, 103 guests, 0 anonymous users

DocPo, kyledhenderson, LjamesC, enrico lupidi, Richard0366, _Balto, torre colpatria, HB-HeBi, Bruno Alex, bisugool, bitsaul, mpriestly0, Bolkmar, Traton, ludakrys, lsf520wp, McDony123, onegin, MichAel_BrigS, Kappax, Mesha321, 511610935, Saaveld, Google (3), AliyahPrime, Darth Pugh, frukox, pipelad, meister1235, AlexSan, puakenikeni77, cprimm, Facebook (1), Basilins, rickster58, yen1893, Billzta1, ricardogtc, wada199, Nikola101, Joned, Smeetooo, noahclem, gonga, Emil92R, billium, markussaage, rodelbanares, Yanita Channel, Tanash, bara, giacomo83, Ceritelli, trondacz, hiko1192, takamu, kschmidt, the2ndwayoflife, Tobse, Fireandsteel, elemental1100, dmk2k4, Jupitor2006, HyugaHinata, urkan, SpokenSuperman