•  

Euro Truck Prop Modd 1.0

(4.75)    (20 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

***Special thanks to SimCityFreak666 for making the extra props included in this upload and putting up with all my requests to complete this set. Thank you!***

This changes allmost all American style BSC and PEG trucks to European style trucks. This minimizes relotting.
This is a joint effort. Original and extra props included in this plugin made by SimCityFreak666. Modding done by me.

This file changes truck props of the following proppacks:
* BSC Mega Props Jes Vol01 to 09
* PEG CDK3 PropsPack Vehicles Vol01
* BSC Mega Props SG Vol01
* BSC Mega Props Gascooker Vol01
And these propfamilies:
* FrankU's Truck Prop Families
* Paeng Modular Truckstop Pack v100
These are no actual dependencies but you need lots with these props to see results of this mod.

Dependencies:
1; SimCityFreak666 Euro truck prop pack vol1 1: [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/25607-european-truck-prop-pack-vol-1/"]http://community.sim...rop-pack-vol-1/[/url]
2; (optional) Simfanatik Car Carrier Truck Set: [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/22378-car-carrier-truck-set/"]http://www.simtropol...rier-truck-set/[/url]
or if you don't want this, remove the file called 'Was_Simfanatik_Euro_Car_Carrier_For_JES01_Carhauler_props.dat' from this plugin

Installation:
Put the files in your plugins folder. Make sure it loads after the original proppacks listed above (hence the "Z" in folder name)

If you haven't lotted any of the props in this pack you can uninstall at any time by deleting this folder.

Enjoy.

User Feedback

Kevenbro

Share this review

Link to review
Simfanatik

Share this review

Link to review
mrbisonm

Share this review

Link to review
Lowell

Share this review

Link to review
Jack_wilds

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
siso43

Share this review

Link to review
Aaron Graham

Share this review

Link to review
Oliver Lock

Share this review

Link to review
fungtommy05

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review
Baribal Blanc

Share this review

Link to review
Gunawanhahaha

Share this review

Link to review
jason leo

Share this review

Link to review
aduke102

Share this review

Link to review
magnus-88-

Share this review

Link to review
naWwa

Share this review

Link to review
madderstill

Share this review

Link to review
w_swietwoot

Share this review

Link to review
HeroLoco47

Share this review

Link to review

• STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By 6StringShaman
      Hi all,

Is it possible to convert SC 3000 BATs/lots/props for SC4 use?
      If so could someone explain this process, or perhaps point me in the right direction?
      There are few REALLY nifty sc300 props that it would be great to utilize in sc4.
      Thanks all.
    • By bsquiklehausen
      I know a lot of you from the subreddit and through Steam already, but I figured it may not be dumb to start a thread of my stuff here to post some WIPs and updated stuff - for both feedback and ego stroking.
      For the most part, I make American style and American-centric vehicles, and I while I use real prototypes, I'll design (or blatantly rip off) my own liveries and designs. I also try to focus on keeping the polygon counts low, and the detail levels appropriate for the game (even with the aggressive LODs, I feel like responsible polycounts 
      Here's what I have so far!

AMERICAN COMMUTER TRAINS
      My trio of American Commuter Trains are all made for the fictional CimRail - originally CalTrain inspired, but now taking equipment cues from Metro North and the Seattle Sounder. Each train is set up to use in-game line colors.

Other Trains
      Inspired by the JFK Airtrain here in New York City, the SkyConnect is perfect to link your airport terminals to each other and to transit connections. It also features line colors.

The vanilla freight train looked terrible, and the only way to get an authentic American look was to add insane variety. My freight trains feature 2 different locomotives and 75 unique cars!

BETTER PLANES PACK
      Similarly to the freight trains, I made 13 jet airliners, with a total of 50 texture variants to jazz up airports. These feature some of the more heavily ripped-off liveries, though a couple are nice and original.

CITYLINK PASSENGER TRAINS (SOME WIP)
      And now for the work in progress stuff - I'm revamping my current Amtrak ripoff/inspired Citylink Long Distance train, and adding some Citylink single deck equipment like I see around New York. The revamp includes some better normal maps and new colors as another attempt on bare stainless steel. (My Genesis/Superliners image is old - sorry!)

That's it for now - I'll post more WIP pics of new stuff once I make it! Expect a release of the new Citylink stuff soon-ish.
    • By Kaschperl
      Hey folks, this is me again asking for your advice.
      It's a simple thing that I want to do, pretty much what the title says. Downloading all the dependencies for a building can be really tiresome, so I want at least my own props which I reuse on many assets to be included in one single workshop download. Is there any way to achieve that?
      I remember seeing something like this being done by @Mr_Maison who included both the dark and light variants of his "Shady Bush" (my favourite plant in the game by the way, thanks a lot! :P) in one crp file if I'm not mistaken. I've tried to find out how to do so but that went nowhere, so maybe someone around here can help me.
      This is of course a nice-to-have thing and not really necessary, but it might help clean up the mess that is the Steam Workshop (at least the props that I'm responsible for that is!)
    • By Aggron1000
      Prop and Tree Anarchy Mod isn't working on cities skylines for me. Here's what my output log says:
      Initialize engine version: 5.1.3p2 (bebcb01d8ab6)
      GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
      Direct3D:
          Version:  Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
          Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 (ID=0x13c0)
          Vendor:   NVIDIA
          VRAM:     4008 MB
      Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
      Platform assembly: D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
      Loading D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
      Platform assembly: D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
      Loading D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
      Platform assembly: D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
      Loading D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
      Platform assembly: D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
      Loading D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
      Platform assembly: D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
      Loading D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
      Platform assembly: D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll (this message is harmless)
      Loading D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll into Unity Child Domain
      Platform assembly: D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities_Data\Managed\ColossalManaged.dll (this message is harmless)
      Loading D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities_Data\Managed\ColossalManaged.dll into Unity Child Domain
      Platform assembly: D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities_Data\Managed\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll (this message is harmless)
      Loading D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities_Data\Managed\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll into Unity Child Domain
      Platform assembly: D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities_Data\Managed\ICities.dll (this message is harmless)
      Loading D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities_Data\Managed\ICities.dll into Unity Child Domain
      Platform assembly: D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
      - Completed reload, in  0.420 seconds
      <RI> Initializing input.
      <RI> Input initialized.
      desktop: 1920x1080 60Hz; virtual: 1920x1080 at 0,0
      <RI> Initialized touch support.
      Platform assembly: D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
      Game mode

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65)
      Unloading 2 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
      UnloadTime: 0.221183 ms
      Machine ID: 5422b0b23f7194306bb02769e0700e914087ef9d
      Model: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (16231 MB)
      Language: English
      CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 core(s))
      System Memory: 16231
      Gfx Device: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980
      Gfx Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
      Gfx Memory: 4008
      Gfx Shader Model: 50
      Game Version: 1.4.0-f3-steam-win

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65)
      Setting vsync to 1  [Core]

Raw Command Line: D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities.exe
      Arguments: D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities.exe
        [CommandLine - Internal]

Platform assembly: D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities_Data\Managed\Mono.Security.dll (this message is harmless)
      Platform assembly: D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities_Data\Managed\System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
      Platform assembly: D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Cities_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
      Adding package 'Cliffside Bay' [D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Maps\Cliffside Bay.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package 'System' [D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Maps\CO.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package 'Foggy Hills' [D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Maps\Foggy Hills.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package 'Grand River' [D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Maps\Grand River.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package 'NorthEurope1FINAL' [D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Maps\NorthEurope1FINAL.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package 'NorthEurope2FINAL' [D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Maps\NorthEurope2FINAL.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package 'NorthEurope3FINAL' [D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Maps\NorthEurope3FINAL.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package 'SouthEurope1FINAL' [D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Maps\SouthEurope1FINAL.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package 'SouthEurope2FINAL' [D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Maps\SouthEurope2FINAL.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package 'SouthEurope3FINAL' [D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Maps\SouthEurope3FINAL.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package 'Tropical1FINAL' [D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Maps\Tropical1FINAL.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package 'Tropical2FINAL' [D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Maps\Tropical2FINAL.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package 'Tropical3FINAL' [D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Maps\Tropical3FINAL.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package 'Winter1Final' [D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Maps\Winter1Final.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package 'Winter2Final' [D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Maps\Winter2Final.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package 'Winter3Final' [D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Maps\Winter3Final.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '478820060' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\BridgePillar.CableStay32m.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '413421970' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\413421970 Pappeln\Pappel01_AJ.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '418637762' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\418637762 American Roads\speed limit 15.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '418637762' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\418637762 American Roads\speed limit 25.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '418637762' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\418637762 American Roads\speed limit 30.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '418637762' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\418637762 American Roads\speed limit 45.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '418637762' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\418637762 American Roads\speed limit 65.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '418637762' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\418637762 American Roads\us interstate sign.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '418637762' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\418637762 American Roads\us no left turn.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '418637762' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\418637762 American Roads\us no parking.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '418637762' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\418637762 American Roads\us no right turn.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '419165912' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\419165912 Washingtonia Robusta Palm Short\Washingtonia Robusta Palm Short.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '419338792' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\419338792 Robusta Palm Tall\Robusta Palm Tall.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '419338938' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\419338938 Robusta Palm Short Trim\Robusta Palm Short Trim.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '419339088' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\419339088 Robusta Palm Short\Robusta Palm Short.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '423173415' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\423173415 Jacaranda Tree Adult\Jacaranda Tree Adult.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '424329918' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\424329918 Green Ginkgo Tree\Green Ginkgo Tree.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '425859455' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\425859455 Fern - TPB Nature Series\Large Fern - TPB Nature.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '439080919' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\439080919 The Shady Tree Left\Shady Tree Left.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '439083705' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\439083705 The Shady Tree Right\The Shady Tree Right.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '441825328' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\441825328 Bamboo Tree Cluster\Bamboo Tree Cluster.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '450753469' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\450753469 Summer Tree #2 (by Breeze)\Summer Tree #2 (by Breeze).crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '476053833' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\476053833 Cypress Tree\RyanJames_Cypress2.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '491082799' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\491082799 Fern 1\RyanJames_Fern1.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '491135465' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\491135465 Gula's Tall Grass 01 (Prop)\Gula_Prop_Grassland_Tall_01.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '507196260' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\507196260 Cordyline Cherry Sensation\Cordyline Cherry Sensation.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '510142079' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\510142079 Cordyline Australis\Cordyline Australis.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '550980861' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\550980861 Wheat Fields\Wheat (Amber).crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '550980861' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\550980861 Wheat Fields\Wheat (Earthy Green).crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '550980861' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\550980861 Wheat Fields\Wheat (Golden).crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '550980861' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\550980861 Wheat Fields\Wheat (Milky White).crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '550980861' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\550980861 Wheat Fields\Wheat (Pale Green).crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '550980861' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\550980861 Wheat Fields\Wheat (Spring Green).crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '550980861' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\550980861 Wheat Fields\Wheat (Summer Green).crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '550980861' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\550980861 Wheat Fields\Wheat (Sunny Blonde).crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '587483693' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\587483693 Palm Trees - 5 in 1\TPBNature_Palm_DuoBent.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '587483693' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\587483693 Palm Trees - 5 in 1\TPBNature_Palm_DuoStraight.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '587483693' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\587483693 Palm Trees - 5 in 1\TPBNature_Palm_SingleBent.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '587483693' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\587483693 Palm Trees - 5 in 1\TPBNature_Palm_SingleStraight.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '587483693' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\587483693 Palm Trees - 5 in 1\TPBNature_Palm_Trio.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '608233136' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\608233136 OakTree\OakTree.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '610065798' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\610065798 Scots Pine Tree\Scots Pine Tree.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '612529562' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\612529562 Shady Tree Red\Shady Tree Red.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '638310122' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\638310122 The Shady Bush\The Shady Bush [Lighter].crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '638310122' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\638310122 The Shady Bush\The Shady Bush.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '662727512' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\662727512 Siberian Pine Tree\Siberian Pine Tree.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '664488801' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\664488801 London Planetree\London Planetree.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '678804415' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\678804415 Tall Grass Clusters\Tall Grass Cluster.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Adding package '678804415' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\678804415 Tall Grass Clusters\Tall Grass.crp]  [Packer - Internal]

Loading D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\colossal.cgs  [Settings - Internal]

Telemetry enabled  [Core]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\userGameState.cgs  [Settings - Internal]

No source files found: 405810376 All 25 Areas purchaseable  [Mods - Internal]

No source files found: 406255342 First-person camera  [Mods - Internal]

Compiling C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\407795371 No More Purple Pollution [Brown Grass]\Source\NoMorePurpleBrown.cs  [Mods - Internal]

Assembly 'C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\407795371 No More Purple Pollution [Brown Grass]\407795371 No More Purple Pollution [Brown Grass].dll' compiled successfully  [Mods - Internal]

No source files found: 408092246 Traffic Report Tool 2.0  [Mods - Internal]

No source files found: 408209297 Extended Road Upgrade  [Mods - Internal]

No source files found: 408760323 Auto Line Color  [Mods - Internal]

No source files found: 410329674 Ambient Occlusion  [Mods - Internal]

No source files found: 411095553 Terraform tool 0.9  [Mods - Internal]

No source files found: 414469593 Extended Building Information  [Mods - Internal]

No source files found: 420500168 One-Way Street Arrows  [Mods - Internal]

No source files found: 445589127 Precision Engineering  [Mods - Internal]

No source files found: 455403039 Unlimited Trees Mod  [Mods - Internal]

No source files found: 456408505 European Buildings Unlocker (+vice versa) [ Snowfall Compatible ]  [Mods - Internal]

No source files found: 465127441 Airport Roads  [Mods - Internal]

No source files found: 466158459 Building Themes (Snowfall)  [Mods - Internal]

No source files found: 502750307 Extra Landscaping Tools  [Mods - Internal]

No source files found: 505480567 More Beautification  [Mods - Internal]

No source files found: 537973489 MoreTrainTracks v0.4.1  SNOWFALL1.3  [Mods - Internal]

No source files found: 547533304 Remove Decoration Sprites  [Mods - Internal]

Compiling C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\553184329 Sharp Junction Angles\Source\Detours.cs, C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\553184329 Sharp Junction Angles\Source\KeyBinding.cs, C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\553184329 Sharp Junction Angles\Source\Mod.cs, C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\553184329 Sharp Junction Angles\Source\NetAIext.cs, C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\553184329 Sharp Junction Angles\Source\SharpJunctionAngles.cs, C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\553184329 Sharp Junction Angles\Source\Util.cs, C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\553184329 Sharp Junction Angles\Source\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs, C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\553184329 Sharp Junction Angles\Source\Properties\NetAIext.cs  [Mods - Internal]

Errors building assembly 'C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\553184329 Sharp Junction Angles\553184329 Sharp Junction Angles.dll'  [Mods - Internal]

C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\553184329 Sharp Junction Angles\Source\Detours.cs(70,13) : error CS0227: Unsafe code requires the `unsafe' command line option to be specified   [Mods - Internal]

C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\553184329 Sharp Junction Angles\Source\Detours.cs(93,13) : error CS0227: Unsafe code requires the `unsafe' command line option to be specified   [Mods - Internal]

C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\553184329 Sharp Junction Angles\Source\Properties\NetAIext.cs(17,18) : error CS0101: The namespace `SharpJunctionAngles' already contains a definition for `AIreplacer'   [Mods - Internal]

C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\553184329 Sharp Junction Angles\Source\Properties\NetAIext.cs(73,22) : error CS0101: The namespace `SharpJunctionAngles' already contains a definition for `ElevationThresholdChanger'   [Mods - Internal]

C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\553184329 Sharp Junction Angles\Source\Properties\NetAIext.cs(81,18) : error CS0101: The namespace `SharpJunctionAngles' already contains a definition for `RoadAIext'   [Mods - Internal]

C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\553184329 Sharp Junction Angles\Source\Properties\NetAIext.cs(175,18) : error CS0101: The namespace `SharpJunctionAngles' already contains a definition for `TrainTrackAIext'   [Mods - Internal]

C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\553184329 Sharp Junction Angles\Source\Properties\NetAIext.cs(239,18) : error CS0101: The namespace `SharpJunctionAngles' already contains a definition for `PedestrianPathAIext'   [Mods - Internal]

No source files found: 556784825 Random Tree Rotation (Snowfall)  [Mods - Internal]

No source files found: 561888259 LOD Toggler  [Mods - Internal]

No source files found: 580335918 Infinite Oil And Ore Redux  [Mods - Internal]

No source files found: 593588108 Prop & Tree Anarchy  [Mods - Internal]

No source files found: 639486063 Automatic Bulldoze v2  [Mods - Internal]

No source files found: TerraformTool  [Mods - Internal]

No source files found: Terrain Texture Replacer  [Mods - Internal]

Loading D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Mods\409520576 ModTools\000_ModTools.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F0B6600 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F0B6600.dll
      Assembly 000_ModTools, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Mods\651610627 Road Color Changer Continued\RoadColorChanger.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F054950 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F054950.dll
      Assembly RoadColorChanger, Version=1.1.0.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Mods\AmericanRoads\AmericanRoads.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F039920 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F039920.dll
      Assembly ClassLibrary2, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Mods\HardMode\HardMode.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000EE63000 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000EE63000.dll
      Assembly HardMode0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Mods\NetworkExtensions\NetworkExtensions.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000EE1CC00 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000EE1CC00.dll
      Assembly NetworkExtensions, Version=2.0.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Mods\NetworkExtensions\ObjUnity3D.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F045540 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F045540.dll
      Assembly ObjUnity3D, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Mods\NetworkExtensions\Transit.Addon.RoadExtensions.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000EF7A0F0 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000EF7A0F0.dll
      Assembly Transit.Addon.RoadExtensions, Version=2.0.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Mods\NetworkExtensions\Transit.Addon.Tools.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F051370 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F051370.dll
      Assembly Transit.Addon.Tools, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Mods\NetworkExtensions\Transit.Framework.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F102430 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F102430.dll
      Assembly Transit.Framework, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Mods\NetworkExtensions\Transit.Framework.ExtensionPoints.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F114440 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F114440.dll
      Assembly Transit.Framework.ExtensionPoints, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Mods\NetworkExtensions\Transit.Framework.Hooks.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000EFA5100 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000EFA5100.dll
      Assembly Transit.Framework.Hooks, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Mods\NetworkExtensions\Transit.Framework.Redirection.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000EFAB720 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000EFAB720.dll
      Assembly Transit.Framework.Redirection, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Mods\UnlimitedMoney\UnlimitedMoney.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000EFAE930 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000EFAE930.dll
      Assembly UnlimitedMoney2, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading D:\Games\Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition\Files\Mods\UnlockAll\UnlockAll.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000EFBA3A0 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000EFBA3A0.dll
      Assembly UnlockAll3, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\405810376 All 25 Areas purchaseable\MaxArea.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000EFBE9F0 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000EFBE9F0.dll
      Assembly MaxArea1, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\406255342 First-person camera\FPSCamera.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000EFBF800 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000EFBF800.dll
      Assembly FPSCamera, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\407795371 No More Purple Pollution [Brown Grass]\407795371 No More Purple Pollution [Brown Grass].dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000EB9BD90 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000EB9BD90.dll
      Assembly 407795371 No More Purple Pollution [Brown Grass]0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\407795371 No More Purple Pollution [Brown Grass]\NoMorePurpleBrown.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000EFCCA20 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000EFCCA20.dll
      Assembly NoMorePurpleBrown29, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\407873631 Automatic Emptying\Autoemptying.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000EFCDC40 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000EFCDC40.dll
      Assembly CitiesEmptyingMod, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\408092246 Traffic Report Tool 2.0\TrafficReport.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000EFCFC60 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000EFCFC60.dll
      Assembly TrafficReport, Version=1.0.0.38206, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\408209297 Extended Road Upgrade\ExtendedRoadUpgrade.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000EFE3070 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000EFE3070.dll
      Assembly ExtendedRoadUpgrade, Version=1.0.5894.4589, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\408760323 Auto Line Color\AutoLineColor.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000EFEAA80 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000EFEAA80.dll
      Assembly AutoLineColor, Version=1.0.5745.30049, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\410329674 Ambient Occlusion\AmbientOcclusion.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F119E90 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F119E90.dll
      Assembly AmbientOcclusion, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\411095553 Terraform tool 0.9\TerraformTool.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F1854A0 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F1854A0.dll
      Assembly TerraformTool, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\414469593 Extended Building Information\ExtendedBuildings.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F1CBEC0 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F1CBEC0.dll
      Assembly ExtendedBuildings, Version=1.0.5618.850, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\420500168 One-Way Street Arrows\StreetDirectionViewer.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000EFFA2C0 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000EFFA2C0.dll
      Assembly StreetDirectionViewer, Version=1.0.5916.32926, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\445589127 Precision Engineering\PrecisionEngineering.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F008AE0 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F008AE0.dll
      Assembly PrecisionEngineering, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\455403039 Unlimited Trees Mod\TreeUnlimiter.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F20E8D0 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F20E8D0.dll
      Assembly TreeUnlimiter, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\456408505 European Buildings Unlocker (+vice versa) [ Snowfall Compatible ]\EuroBuildingsUnlocker.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F21F6F0 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F21F6F0.dll
      Assembly EuroBuildingsUnlocker, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\465127441 Airport Roads\AirportRoads.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F229910 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F229910.dll
      Assembly AirportRoads, Version=1.0.5963.24364, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\466158459 Building Themes (Snowfall)\BuildingThemes.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F274B20 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F274B20.dll
      Assembly BuildingThemes, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\502750307 Extra Landscaping Tools\NaturalResourcesBrush.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F290730 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F290730.dll
      Assembly NaturalResourcesBrush, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\505480567 More Beautification\MoreBeautification.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F2B2D40 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F2B2D40.dll
      Assembly MoreBeautification, Version=1.0.5929.30560, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\537973489 MoreTrainTracks v0.4.1  SNOWFALL1.3\MoreTrainTracks.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F2B7550 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F2B7550.dll
      Assembly MoreTrainTracks2, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\547533304 Remove Decoration Sprites\RemoveSprites.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F2BD960 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F2BD960.dll
      Assembly RemoveSprites259, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\553184329 Sharp Junction Angles\SharpJunctionAngles.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F2BF370 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F2BF370.dll
      Assembly SharpJunctionAngles, Version=1.0.5934.16294, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\556784825 Random Tree Rotation (Snowfall)\RandomTreeRotation.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F2C7580 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F2C7580.dll
      Assembly RandomTreeRotation, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\561888259 LOD Toggler\LODToggler.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F2CCBB0 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F2CCBB0.dll
      Assembly LODToggler, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\580335918 Infinite Oil And Ore Redux\InfiniteOilAndOreRedux.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F059970 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F059970.dll
      Assembly InfiniteOilAndOreRedux, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\593588108 Prop & Tree Anarchy\PropAnarchy.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F2D3DF0 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F2D3DF0.dll
      Assembly PropAnarchy, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\639486063 Automatic Bulldoze v2\AutomaticBulldozeV2.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000EE02710 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000EE02710.dll
      Assembly AutomaticBulldozeV2, Version=2.0.5929.23263, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Loading C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\Terrain Texture Replacer\TerrainTexture_Replacer.dll  [Mods - Internal]

Non platform assembly: data-000000000F2DC440 (this message is harmless)
      Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Cities Skylines - Deluxe Edition/Cities_Data/Mono/data-000000000F2DC440.dll
      Assembly TerrainTextureReplacer, Version=1.0.5572.23957, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null loaded.  [Mods - Internal]

Simulation started  [Core]

Unloading 2 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 1913.
      Total: 4.651005 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.061695 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.063487 ms MarkObjects: 4.515325 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.005887 ms)
      Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
      UnloadTime: 0.266751 ms
      Unloading 6 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 1951.
      Total: 4.492029 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.066047 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.066815 ms MarkObjects: 4.350461 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.008447 ms)

[TreeUnlimiter] v1.0.4.0-f3 build_001 Mod has been loaded.

Reading feed failed because of System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object  [HTTP - Internal]

Redirecting TreeInstance#set_GrowState...

Redirecting TreeInstance#CheckOverlap...

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
        at PropAnarchy.Redirection.RedirectionHelper.RedirectCalls (System.Reflection.MethodInfo from, System.Reflection.MethodInfo to) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        at PropAnarchy.Redirection.RedirectionUtil.RedirectMethod (System.Type targetType, System.Reflection.MethodInfo detour, Boolean reverse) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        at PropAnarchy.Redirection.RedirectionUtil.RedirectMethod (System.Type targetType, System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 redirects, Boolean reverse) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        at PropAnarchy.Redirection.RedirectionUtil.RedirectMethods (System.Type type, System.Type targetType, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 redirects, Boolean onCreated) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        at PropAnarchy.Redirection.RedirectionUtil.RedirectType (System.Type type, Boolean onCreated) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        at PropAnarchy.Redirection.RedirectionUtil.RedirectAssembly () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        at PropAnarchy.DetoursManager.Deploy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        at PropAnarchy.LoadingExtension.OnCreated (ILoading loading) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        at LoadingWrapper.OnLoadingExtensionsCreated () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      Rethrow as ModException: The Mod C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\593588108 Prop & Tree Anarchy [PropAnarchy.dll] has caused an error
      UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
      UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
      LoadingWrapper:OnLoadingExtensionsCreated()
      LoadingWrapper:GetImplementations()
      LoadingWrapper:.ctor(LoadingManager)
      LoadingManager:CreateRelay()
      LoadingManager:PreLoadLevel()
      <LoadLevelCoroutine>c__Iterator61:MoveNext()

(Filename:  Line: -1)
      Loading simulation data from: Cliffside Bay_Data  [Serialization]

Unloading 8 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
      UnloadTime: 1221.334961 ms
      Unloading 4435 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 3411.
      Total: 10.420218 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.256767 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.171007 ms MarkObjects: 8.516859 ms  DeleteObjects: 1.475071 ms)
      Saving C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\userGameState.cgs  [Settings - Internal]

Loading custom asset Pappeln from 'Pappel01_AJ' [CustomAssetMetaData, 21442c0ea6c78dc4a663680c08bcba22, in package ''413421970' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\413421970 Pappeln\Pappel01_AJ.crp]' (1674070, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset speed limit 15 from 'speed limit 15' [CustomAssetMetaData, bc045390295e8504616e2e1dbb20651f, in package ''418637762' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\418637762 American Roads\speed limit 15.crp]' (66696, 2048)]  [Modding]

LOD missing: 418637762.speed limit 15_Data  [Core]

Loading custom asset speed limit 25 from 'speed limit 25' [CustomAssetMetaData, 2ebbbcbdb043fd682c7948245426a09a, in package ''418637762' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\418637762 American Roads\speed limit 25.crp]' (66696, 2048)]  [Modding]

LOD missing: 418637762.speed limit 25_Data  [Core]

Loading custom asset speed limit 30 from 'speed limit 30' [CustomAssetMetaData, 7f79f228fda211379d480157d3646e91, in package ''418637762' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\418637762 American Roads\speed limit 30.crp]' (66696, 2048)]  [Modding]

LOD missing: 418637762.speed limit 30_Data  [Core]

Loading custom asset speed limit 45 from 'speed limit 45' [CustomAssetMetaData, f9ee25b7b4d47fdaae47902de17d8408, in package ''418637762' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\418637762 American Roads\speed limit 45.crp]' (66696, 2048)]  [Modding]

LOD missing: 418637762.speed limit 45_Data  [Core]

Loading custom asset speed limit 65 from 'speed limit 65' [CustomAssetMetaData, 5ba6b24d2880a235e15ec2017a3444c4, in package ''418637762' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\418637762 American Roads\speed limit 65.crp]' (66696, 2048)]  [Modding]

LOD missing: 418637762.speed limit 65_Data  [Core]

Loading custom asset us interstate sign from 'us interstate sign' [CustomAssetMetaData, 285371d80044ac833c4dd16e76eb0f26, in package ''418637762' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\418637762 American Roads\us interstate sign.crp]' (83099, 2048)]  [Modding]

LOD missing: 418637762.us interstate sign_Data  [Core]

Loading custom asset us no left turn from 'us no left turn' [CustomAssetMetaData, de83eb03eca07c7a73cf38070de7dea3, in package ''418637762' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\418637762 American Roads\us no left turn.crp]' (83078, 2048)]  [Modding]

LOD missing: 418637762.us no left turn_Data  [Core]

Loading custom asset us no parking from 'us no parking' [CustomAssetMetaData, a4f2b389cbf91f15476e0649ef1ac64f, in package ''418637762' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\418637762 American Roads\us no parking.crp]' (66680, 2048)]  [Modding]

LOD missing: 418637762.us no parking_Data  [Core]

Loading custom asset us no right turn from 'us no right turn' [CustomAssetMetaData, a15331b528c5984b78da873d372a1167, in package ''418637762' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\418637762 American Roads\us no right turn.crp]' (83085, 2048)]  [Modding]

LOD missing: 418637762.us no right turn_Data  [Core]

Loading custom asset Washingtonia Robusta Palm Short from 'Washingtonia Robusta Palm Short' [CustomAssetMetaData, 39233372c757d8d4e216d53eb38e143f, in package ''419165912' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\419165912 Washingtonia Robusta Palm Short\Washingtonia Robusta Palm Short.crp]' (3177863, 2048)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Robusta Palm Tall from 'Robusta Palm Tall' [CustomAssetMetaData, cb372b2518c86c2f59af03b8567689e9, in package ''419338792' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\419338792 Robusta Palm Tall\Robusta Palm Tall.crp]' (3003476, 2048)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Robusta Palm Short Trim from 'Robusta Palm Short Trim' [CustomAssetMetaData, 383c3e2fbe71f3b666bc488aee961e52, in package ''419338938' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\419338938 Robusta Palm Short Trim\Robusta Palm Short Trim.crp]' (3149717, 2048)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Robusta Palm Short from 'Robusta Palm Short' [CustomAssetMetaData, 554fc9192ab2f74eac7f74df6054387f, in package ''419339088' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\419339088 Robusta Palm Short\Robusta Palm Short.crp]' (3052945, 2048)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Jacaranda Tree Adult from 'Jacaranda Tree Adult' [CustomAssetMetaData, 801024dbd2de4dbb7f6ae14a0ce3c9c2, in package ''423173415' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\423173415 Jacaranda Tree Adult\Jacaranda Tree Adult.crp]' (3460648, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Green Ginkgo Tree from 'Green Ginkgo Tree' [CustomAssetMetaData, 951c5fecd9288afca11d2c31de14eb0e, in package ''424329918' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\424329918 Green Ginkgo Tree\Green Ginkgo Tree.crp]' (3431733, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Large Fern - TPB Nature from 'Large Fern - TPB Nature' [CustomAssetMetaData, dfbbfce8961749e9560be2eae845bb00, in package ''425859455' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\425859455 Fern - TPB Nature Series\Large Fern - TPB Nature.crp]' (1084672, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset The Shady Tree Left from 'Shady Tree Left' [CustomAssetMetaData, c712f914c42ba50525844642e95cf70b, in package ''439080919' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\439080919 The Shady Tree Left\Shady Tree Left.crp]' (3165735, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset The Shady Tree Right from 'The Shady Tree Right' [CustomAssetMetaData, dd01bcf7b7722b04236927583586f824, in package ''439083705' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\439083705 The Shady Tree Right\The Shady Tree Right.crp]' (3165529, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Bamboo Tree Cluster from 'Bamboo Tree Cluster' [CustomAssetMetaData, 627c035322b1093518df10a36bc7ceb6, in package ''441825328' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\441825328 Bamboo Tree Cluster\Bamboo Tree Cluster.crp]' (1365330, 2048)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Summer Tree #2 (by Breeze) from 'Summer Tree #2 (by Breeze)' [CustomAssetMetaData, 9f61739f69340ecdb68ae72ebbad0262, in package ''450753469' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\450753469 Summer Tree #2 (by Breeze)\Summer Tree #2 (by Breeze).crp]' (3134566, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Cypress Tree from 'RyanJames_Cypress2' [CustomAssetMetaData, 633b4c89a65ce86e07a8a8b53863199c, in package ''476053833' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\476053833 Cypress Tree\RyanJames_Cypress2.crp]' (1386711, 2048)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Fern 1 from 'RyanJames_Fern1' [CustomAssetMetaData, b092415e1326725f654f3b4f26667085, in package ''491082799' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\491082799 Fern 1\RyanJames_Fern1.crp]' (1447547, 2048)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Gula's Tall Grass 01 from 'Gula_Prop_Grassland_Tall_01' [CustomAssetMetaData, 3ca7c8aab8312c1a6c42ae1b63777235, in package ''491135465' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\491135465 Gula's Tall Grass 01 (Prop)\Gula_Prop_Grassland_Tall_01.crp]' (1592559, 2048)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Cordyline Cherry Sensation from 'Cordyline Cherry Sensation' [CustomAssetMetaData, e58214142f562d1bed0a880b3a8ba59d, in package ''507196260' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\507196260 Cordyline Cherry Sensation\Cordyline Cherry Sensation.crp]' (2163561, 2048)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Cordyline Australis from 'Cordyline Australis' [CustomAssetMetaData, df3d33be1e51a33d7ad8c0642ac576ce, in package ''510142079' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\510142079 Cordyline Australis\Cordyline Australis.crp]' (2143714, 2048)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Wheat (Amber) from 'Wheat (Amber)' [CustomAssetMetaData, e5fd403055b5f5482a73bc201f74a52e, in package ''550980861' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\550980861 Wheat Fields\Wheat (Amber).crp]' (2129763, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Wheat (Earthy Green) from 'Wheat (Earthy Green)' [CustomAssetMetaData, 3cbeb4ccf8ab525438931fd8244ce3c4, in package ''550980861' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\550980861 Wheat Fields\Wheat (Earthy Green).crp]' (2113194, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Wheat (Golden) from 'Wheat (Golden)' [CustomAssetMetaData, 837dc1fb3d070f4447b481c39982dae1, in package ''550980861' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\550980861 Wheat Fields\Wheat (Golden).crp]' (2121174, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Wheat (Milky White) from 'Wheat (Milky White)' [CustomAssetMetaData, 31eb6626be1b65817c86ddba6fadf99d, in package ''550980861' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\550980861 Wheat Fields\Wheat (Milky White).crp]' (2140234, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Wheat (Pale Green) from 'Wheat (Pale Green)' [CustomAssetMetaData, 359a610c832df51ad2d4fce78decddc0, in package ''550980861' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\550980861 Wheat Fields\Wheat (Pale Green).crp]' (2115554, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Wheat (Spring Green) from 'Wheat (Spring Green)' [CustomAssetMetaData, a7248c6460dabb5fd190c2459ab6cf36, in package ''550980861' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\550980861 Wheat Fields\Wheat (Spring Green).crp]' (2084082, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Wheat (Summer Green) from 'Wheat (Summer Green)' [CustomAssetMetaData, 4e73db32f5fc65df8420ea7763e1e50c, in package ''550980861' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\550980861 Wheat Fields\Wheat (Summer Green).crp]' (2122827, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Wheat (Sunny Blonde) from 'Wheat (Sunny Blonde)' [CustomAssetMetaData, 8def98c1b610aff3008e5c73fa6d4571, in package ''550980861' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\550980861 Wheat Fields\Wheat (Sunny Blonde).crp]' (2139639, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset TPB - Palm - Duo Bent from 'TPBNature_Palm_DuoBent' [CustomAssetMetaData, ab9f9aa4f3f0c047d82bf5a968b817d9, in package ''587483693' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\587483693 Palm Trees - 5 in 1\TPBNature_Palm_DuoBent.crp]' (1431171, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset TPB - Palm - Duo Straight from 'TPBNature_Palm_DuoStraight' [CustomAssetMetaData, abbb402882d75dabfd4bb2e5090d6ac1, in package ''587483693' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\587483693 Palm Trees - 5 in 1\TPBNature_Palm_DuoStraight.crp]' (1336855, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset TPB - Palm - Single Bent from 'TPBNature_Palm_SingleBent' [CustomAssetMetaData, 43d5d53304c3f6b9abd4a50ab5ed0450, in package ''587483693' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\587483693 Palm Trees - 5 in 1\TPBNature_Palm_SingleBent.crp]' (1220410, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset TPB - Palm - Single Straight from 'TPBNature_Palm_SingleStraight' [CustomAssetMetaData, 1acb1117bb501b23a075e8268e06df93, in package ''587483693' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\587483693 Palm Trees - 5 in 1\TPBNature_Palm_SingleStraight.crp]' (1233455, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset TPB - Palm - Trio from 'TPBNature_Palm_Trio' [CustomAssetMetaData, 01d030ea600b2f9aea4cd06ecca1f847, in package ''587483693' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\587483693 Palm Trees - 5 in 1\TPBNature_Palm_Trio.crp]' (1469651, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset OakTree from 'OakTree' [CustomAssetMetaData, 604db5686aeb94c3e1d6f678a0683ef7, in package ''608233136' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\608233136 OakTree\OakTree.crp]' (3143402, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Scots Pine Tree from 'Scots Pine Tree' [CustomAssetMetaData, edb5513f33f38f78b1be691016142944, in package ''610065798' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\610065798 Scots Pine Tree\Scots Pine Tree.crp]' (3110877, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Shady Tree Red from 'Shady Tree Red' [CustomAssetMetaData, 8280b6447cb1a37d284fd3db518d62e4, in package ''612529562' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\612529562 Shady Tree Red\Shady Tree Red.crp]' (3158402, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset The Shady Bush [Lighter] from 'The Shady Bush [Lighter]' [CustomAssetMetaData, 2a2c01dec9ed52b76173e8b86e265d76, in package ''638310122' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\638310122 The Shady Bush\The Shady Bush [Lighter].crp]' (3074081, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset The Shady Bush from 'The Shady Bush' [CustomAssetMetaData, c405e50065f2b26d21045902cc2fa846, in package ''638310122' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\638310122 The Shady Bush\The Shady Bush.crp]' (3183179, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Siberian Pine Tree from 'Siberian Pine Tree' [CustomAssetMetaData, a0e529984028d7f4e385454074588d4d, in package ''662727512' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\662727512 Siberian Pine Tree\Siberian Pine Tree.crp]' (2934210, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset London Planetree from 'London Planetree' [CustomAssetMetaData, 7ab9b3d73ac612673fbab249902492e9, in package ''664488801' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\664488801 London Planetree\London Planetree.crp]' (3034663, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Tall Grass Cluster from 'Tall Grass Cluster' [CustomAssetMetaData, cd7fc0af9cd1b1843a2b9681fc78a1da, in package ''678804415' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\678804415 Tall Grass Clusters\Tall Grass Cluster.crp]' (3146378, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset Tall Grass from 'Tall Grass' [CustomAssetMetaData, a27d51e99330f4ccb82cbfb5e64dab16, in package ''678804415' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\678804415 Tall Grass Clusters\Tall Grass.crp]' (2965201, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loading custom asset CableStay32m from 'BridgePillar' [CustomAssetMetaData, c10404d53fef419f002fa46050bf0527, in package ''478820060' [C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets\BridgePillar.CableStay32m.crp]' (2285117, 4096)]  [Modding]

Loaded simulation data from: Cliffside Bay_Data  [Serialization]

Redirecting TreeInstance#set_GrowState...

Redirecting TreeInstance#CheckOverlap...

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
        at PropAnarchy.Redirection.RedirectionHelper.RedirectCalls (System.Reflection.MethodInfo from, System.Reflection.MethodInfo to) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        at PropAnarchy.Redirection.RedirectionUtil.RedirectMethod (System.Type targetType, System.Reflection.MethodInfo detour, Boolean reverse) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        at PropAnarchy.Redirection.RedirectionUtil.RedirectMethod (System.Type targetType, System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 redirects, Boolean reverse) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        at PropAnarchy.Redirection.RedirectionUtil.RedirectMethods (System.Type type, System.Type targetType, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 redirects, Boolean onCreated) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        at PropAnarchy.Redirection.RedirectionUtil.RedirectType (System.Type type, Boolean onCreated) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        at PropAnarchy.Redirection.RedirectionUtil.RedirectAssembly () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        at PropAnarchy.DetoursManager.Deploy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        at PropAnarchy.LoadingExtension.OnLevelUnloading () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        at LoadingWrapper.OnLevelUnloading () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      Rethrow as ModException: The Mod C:\Users\Tanay\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods\593588108 Prop & Tree Anarchy [PropAnarchy.dll] has caused an error
      UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
      UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
      LoadingWrapper:OnLevelUnloading()
      LoadingManager:QuitApplication()
      PauseMenu:<Quit>m__10B(UIComponent, Int32)
      ColossalFramework.UI.UIView:PopModal(Int32)
      ColossalFramework.UI.UIDynamicPanels:Hide(String, Int32)
      ExitConfirmPanel:OnExitGame()
      System.Object:DynamicEventWrapper_OnExitGame(ExitConfirmPanel, UIComponent, UIMouseEventParameter)
      ColossalFramework.UI.UIComponent:OnClick(UIMouseEventParameter)
      ColossalFramework.UI.UIButton:OnClick(UIMouseEventParameter)
      ColossalFramework.UI.MouseHandler:ProcessInput(IInputTranslator, Ray, UIComponent, Boolean)
      ColossalFramework.UI.UIInput:ProcessMouseInput()
      ColossalFramework.UI.UIInput:Update()

Waiting for simulation to quit...  [Core]

Simulation terminated  [Core]

NullReferenceException
        at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_transform ()
        at ColossalFramework.UI.UIComponent.get_cachedTransform () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        at ColossalFramework.UI.UIComponent.set_relativePosition (Vector3 value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        at ColossalFramework.UI.UITabContainer.ArrangeTabs () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        at ColossalFramework.UI.UITabContainer.OnComponentRemoved (ColossalFramework.UI.UIComponent child) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        at ColossalFramework.UI.UIComponent.OnDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

GameSettings Monitor Exiting...  [Settings - Internal]

GameSettings terminated  [Settings - Internal]

NullReferenceException
        at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_gameObject ()
        at PropAnarchy.PropAnarchyUI.OnDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

I have disabled all my other mods but, it still doesn't seem to work. 
      Please Help me.
    • By thomas_bk
      Hi 3d designers. I would like some half finished building props. I would like to use this on construction site fillers.
  • Newest Uploads