• Downloads: 1,600
  • File Descriptor: Civic

Previous Versions

• 19 Mar 2012 Download ElRail-Subway transit switch 1.2
  • 18 Mar 2012 Download ElRail-Subway transit switch 1

Download ElRail-Subway transit switch 1.2

* * * - - 10 Votes

Screenshots
This is a Elrail Station with a working sub Station below it it also has a bus stop there are even people waiting on the platform for there train
Cap 3500
Cost and usage: same a the other El Rail station

Hope you like this lot

dependable: bldgprop_vo1 link:http://www.sc4devoti...s_files_LE.html

What's New in Version 1.2 (See full changelog)

• *Fixed the bug that there was no real subway/bus stop<br />*added more porps

Screenshots

Screenshots

I'm sorry but this has been done before, and it's been done better. :( It would've been a lot better if you used a non-maxis building just to mix things up. You could get custom props and re-upload it and I'm sure this file would do a lot better rating-wise. :)

I'm sorry but this has been done before, and it's been done better. :( It would've been a lot better if you used a non-maxis building just to mix things up. You could get custom props and re-upload it and I'm sure this file would do a lot better rating-wise. :)

Working on it right now and I use the default building and props to keep the dependable low

That's understandable, but keep in mind if you use common dependencies people will have them anyways, so it won't really matter. You could always try creating your own props and buildings and whatnot if you're that ambitious, too. :)
I really suck at the B.A.T program
Well you could always try! Simtropolis has great tutorials :)
In the pic why r the subways orange instead off yellow? Posted Image
how to change it Posted Image , because i'm newbie

157 user(s) are online ...

64 members, 92 guests, 0 anonymous users

TonyHart, vanessamartin, theTeaCat, trace!jjj77, came_06, HeikoVfL, nu-man, clim, matthew2002, Nakavi, RLS0812, imirion, Greygor, mayor_buppo, dirk-rass, Pericone, His Divine Hand, PhilipposZ, pell318, diego6677, Dahlia Hawthorne, matias93, dushi yingzaoshang, ArchitectLB, katakis, Intrepid, dazflint, Kjarbarey, MB86, jmicha, Vossiej, micheldewitte, anthooo62, xordevoreaux, daniwes, jspero, Bugs Bunny, cfd308, Dgmc2013, benzlove289, JLuc1980, ilhamfblsg, 20121, FREEMONEY, tpuck, entgrater75, Sassmaster483, tman4usa, dong1975, Gaius Coolsauce, TheGerbz, mike323, imabelate69, naoyan, gwada971, koalasrcoools, mada31, UbiraJunior, Tricontinental, greenthing55, Google (1), BIWDC, thunder_142, mikewritesfic, alfredstein