• File Size: 581.28KB
  • Views: 4828
  • Downloads: 385
  • Map Descriptor: Map of Fantasy

Previous Versions

• 04 Jan 2012 Download Equestria.bmp 1.0

Download Equestria2.bmp 2.0

* * * * - 26 Votes
pony equestria mlp brony mlp:fim rarity rainbow dash derpy hooves pinkie pie cmc

Screenshots

A map containing characters from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Characters

Applejack

Rarity

Pinkie Pie

Rainbow Dash

Fluttershy

Princess Twilight Sparkle

Scootaloo

Sweetie Belle

Applebloom

Derpy Hooves

Albert the Muffin

Tip:

The characters will appear a little rough looking upon creation of the region. If you grab the 'smooth' terraforming tool and click a few light times around the shorelines, it will make the shapes look MUCH better prior to founding your cities proper. Also, a few taps with the 'raise terrain' tool will bring Applebloom's tail base out of the water.

Enjoy!

What's New in Version 2.0 (See full changelog)

• Added Derpy Hooves and Albert the Muffin
  • Added hills in the shape of cutie marks
  • Adjusted sizes so that adult ponies were similar sizes, and the CMC were properly smaller.
  • Re-arranged config map to account for new landmass layout.
  • Updated Twilight Sparkle with Alicorn Wings.

I congratulate you at your initiative, good sir!
Photo
emperordaniel
Jan 01, 2012 - 11:52 AM
Nice and original :) Great for people who like to play on fantasy maps (like me some of the time :P) If I ever want a My Little Pony map, I'll be sure to come here! :D
Odd map but Brilliant! :thumb:
>.> of course it gets 4,75.....

Anyways, great execution of a terrible alright idea.

Still a 3 from me though :P perhaps next time not just flat? Or maybe the actual Equestria.

>.> of course it gets 4,75.....Anyways, great execution of a terrible alright idea.Still a 3 from me though :P perhaps next time not just flat? Or maybe the actual Equestria.

I debated putting their cuitie marks in as mini-mountains. I might put those in a second version. I was worried about striking a balance in them though. Too high and they'll stick out like a sore thumb and look wierd as the the terrain around distorts to equalize with it. Too shallow and they'll lose their shape against the rest of the area. Any tips for the sweet spot of contrast would be welcome. This is my first map making effort.

Given the positive response here I might tackle the unofficial fan map of Equestria next.
Photo
skylerracer23
Jan 02, 2012 - 08:40 PM
despite i hate my little pony, it's quite the map to play on
rating 4.99/5
Downloading right now. -Brohoof-
Photo
lordtoddonius
Jan 28, 2012 - 02:30 PM
A FiM map! Looks nice and easy to play on.
Hehe. If I download this, I'm going to build a city on Rainbow Dash's butt. :D
A must-have!! Love it love it love it! :D
Brony-map? Seriously?
finaly something pony related here
... well this was the last thing I expected to find! Goes to show that ponies are everywhere. And that makes me very, very happy.
It doesn't work, it says the file should be 1025x1025.

It doesn't work, it says the file should be 1025x1025.

I just reinstalled SC4 and re-downloaded/imported the region and it still loaded properly for me.

Photo
The real Rainbow Dash
Mar 23, 2013 - 06:38 PM

This map is 20% cooler then the rest

Photo
The real Rainbow Dash
Mar 23, 2013 - 06:41 PM

WTF? This map is 20% cooler then the other maps

Dude!

you got featured on Equestria Daily xD

Photo
The real Rainbow Dash
Mar 29, 2013 - 09:54 AM

#3 needs to be 20% cooler

Bronies forever

• 18,775 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,610 Total Authors
  • 98,544,341 Total Downloads
  • Batch Png to Fsh tool Latest File
  • Null 45 Latest Submitter

151 user(s) are online ...

62 members, 86 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google Mobile (1), Cyclone Boom, juanbomb6, CivilArchitectDM, Mr.Guilherme, thebloodzpain, outher, magosto99107, David Tong, kesi2001, diego6677, trixsterdo, thirapon, simonchang8, yongseok, ethos, ganoblanok, ly206, jmdude1, Trainmaster423, rico617, jqlee, wgb24, tyfghcvb, BIWDC, alexwood187, henrys1996, Google (2), vanessamartin, Tuuuuuutti, riccbar, juliok92012, metasmurf, bbigdave, baja2506, arcadianx, CurvatureOfEarth, tyler.hamel, imirion, DanDB64, YTY25000, tlogster, JLuc1980, djdlbgmd, chromatin2, matthew2002, arsyad, mike323, emann31, BloodyGoku, spencerharvey112, mankind7183, JYLee, nighthawk2599, adayu, Centurio1, Lunar_Blake, His Divine Hand, ochakumisan, desa0510, TheQuiznoBuilder, jacobr88, KyotoCoyote, WDIJET