Fluttershy

Princess Twilight Sparkle

Scootaloo

Sweetie Belle

Applebloom

Derpy Hooves

Albert the Muffin

Tip:

The characters will appear a little rough looking upon creation of the region. If you grab the 'smooth' terraforming tool and click a few light times around the shorelines, it will make the shapes look MUCH better prior to founding your cities proper. Also, a few taps with the 'raise terrain' tool will bring Applebloom's tail base out of the water.

Enjoy!

What's New in Version 2.0   See Changelog

Released

• Added Derpy Hooves and Albert the Muffin
  • Added hills in the shape of cutie marks
  • Adjusted sizes so that adult ponies were similar sizes, and the CMC were properly smaller.
  • Re-arranged config map to account for new landmass layout.
  • Updated Twilight Sparkle with Alicorn Wings.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Pinstar

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Shaggy100

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Noman1000

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
bru_95

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Cozzolino

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
tman00

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we'd love to be able to do some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution is so meaningful, every dollar counts! Hardware Upgrades We've received a recommendation to consider some hardware upgrades to our ageing server. As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By ReshiramLover
      I have been gone for years. Lost interest in SC4, but thanks to The Sims Freeplay on Android, I wanted to play Sim City 4 again. I started downloading models, playing around with Google Sketchup and I am back into the BAT making.
      If you recall, I made Pokémon BATs back in 2013 or so. I've made some Pokémon BATs in the last couple of weeks but Sim City lacked My Little Pony items.
      Here we have a house based off of the houses in My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. This is a R$$ house.
      I have two versions. One with a few ponies: Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Rainbow Dash, and the non-pony Gilda. The other version is without the ponies. The Pony Props dat is included for the version with ponies.
    • By bien1500
      Hello Simtropolis! This is the first file I've ever uploaded to LEX, and the first region I've ever created. This is a small region (8x8 small-sized city tiles) based on the land of Equestria from the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic done after a long pony marathon and a. I'm using this map and its successors as a creative outlet and a method of improving my region-making skills.

Once I've got the hang of Terraformer, I'll be putting up an improved 16x16 small-city tile version, hopefully with a less-borked Ponyville-Appleoosa and Unicorn Range area, as well as a more defined Horseshoe Bay and a better-looking Canterlot mountain.

I use Cycledogg's Columbus Terrain and the Lower snowline patch, the Columbus no.7 tree controller, and one of Pegasus's water mods (I forget which, and I can't check my plugins since I've datpacked everything) to make the region appear as it is in the screenshot. I also spawned hordes of horse herds while planting trees for fun.

Comments and suggestions are welcome, and please speak your mind if you have anything to say, even if it is a rant.

Once again, enjoy!

EDIT: Don't use the grayscale heightmap file. It has recently come to my attention that the image which I have exported from Terraformer is broken, in that SC4's importer considers all of it to be below water. I'd fix it, but I don't know how. For now, please use the SC4M and Terraformer to import the region.

My sincerest apologies.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments