• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account
  •  

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Sep 24, 2011 - 05:25 PM
  • Last Updated: Jan 15, 2014 - 09:39 PM
  • File Size: 240.24MB
  • Views: 465852
  • Downloads: 235,886
  • File Descriptor: Essential Modds

Download Network Addon Mod for Windows INSTALLER Version 32 (Mirror)

* * * * * 497 Votes
nam network addon mod windows

Screenshots

NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED TO UNINSTALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS. THE INSTALLER HAS NEW FEATURES BUILT IN TO UPGRADE DIRECTLY FROM THESE AND KEEP YOUR CONFIGURATION.  HOWEVER, IF YOU HAVE DATPACKED THE NAM, YOU SHOULD REMOVE THE DATPACKED VERSION AND REPLACE IT WITH THE ORIGINAL FILES.

If you are experiencing issues with corrupt/incomplete downloads via the STEX, try the smaller file which contains a link to alternative mirrors. 

In honor of the 11th anniversary of SimCity 4's release, the NAM Team is pleased to announce the arrival of the full release of the 32nd edition of the NAM, NAM 32. 

DOWNLOAD LINKS
SC4 Devotion LEX | ModDB

New features in Version 32--January 14, 2014

NAM 32 is a full package, which improves upon the earlier NAM 31.2 release and NAM 32 Pre-Release.  Note that the NAM requires a retail copy (disc or digital) of SimCity 4 Deluxe to run.

• The NAM Elevated Viaducts for Roads, One-Way Roads, and Avenues are now available in a draggable form, at both Level 1 (7.5 meter) and Level 2 (15 meter) heights, complete with FLEX Height and On-Slope transitions.  Overpass situations involving one or more diagonal networks are not yet supported, and will not be available until a future NAM release after Version 32.
  • Elevated Rail-over-Avenue and Elevated Rail-over-NWM Road-4 dual-networking support has been added, complete with a new station supporting both networks.
  • The initial phases of the RealRailway (RRW) system have been added.  This feature must be selected as part of a custom install.
  • The RealHighway (RHW) system has been expanded to include the QuickChange interchange system, which blends the RHW's modularity with the ease of Maxis Highway construction techniques for certain situations, which will be expanded in future NAM releases.  Additionally, several new types of FLEXRamps are available--please read the instructions in the description text.  FLEX Transitions have also been given stability improvements for certain situations.
  • Coupled with the RHW system, the NAM now offers Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) functionality, including stations.
  • Transit station functionality has been further improved, including the beginning of the implementation of the SLURP, which will gradually raise all transit stations to NAM standards.
  • The NAM Controller Compiler has been included with the installer, with which it now communicates, ensuring that only the installed features are incorporated into the NAM Controller, reducing file size and load times.
  • About 50 bugs reported since the start of the NAM 32 Pre-Release have also been squished, including some that had been present since earlier versions of the NAM.  It is highly recommended that users update to the latest NAM in order to enjoy a more stable experience.

Installing over previous versions: NAM 32 may be installed directly over top of any previous NAM releases. It is a full release, not a patch or a hotfix. All
future updates are planned to be in full package form, and there are no plans to issue patches or hotfixes in the future. Please also note that the NAM Team only provides
technical support for the most recent version, which, as of this document, is NAM 32. We cannot assist users of the NAM 32 Pre-Release, NAM 31.x-series release, or earlier.

Special Thanks: The NAM Team would like to extend its sincere thanks to all the members of the community who helped test the NAM 32 Pre-Release, offering feedback and helping us locate and solve bugs.

Screenshots

Screenshots

Thanks for continuing to bring so much variety and realism to our transportation networks. Great work again NAM team!
Photo
nathanthemayor
Sep 24, 2011 - 06:38 PM
(Screams like crazy)
This is like the best mod ever made for SC4. 100000/5
It's so awesome it exceeded the file size limit. :D
So imma sound like a r*tard here so do I need to delete my current NAM that I have now and install this? Or can I just leave the NAM I have and it will get overwritten in my files? Sorry if this a painfully r*tarded question. >.<
one word... AWESOME~!!
Nam's finally on ST. :drool:
Photo
skylerracer23
Sep 24, 2011 - 08:00 PM

So imma sound like a r*tard here so do I need to delete my current NAM that I have now and install this? Or can I just leave the NAM I have and it will get overwritten in my files? Sorry if this a painfully r*tarded question. http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/45.gif

read the readme
Of course Nam gets 5/5 stars and earns the adjectives of great, awesome, and perfect!
My EL train doesnt work
:angry:

My EL train doesnt work:angry:

If you're running a Left-Hand Drive copy of the game, please ensure that you've installed the NAM LHD Plugin and do not have any outdated NAM files floating around your Plugins folder. If you need additional help, please see the NAM General Discussion and Support thread in the Modding-Transit Networks forum.
AWESOME, JUST PLAIN AWESOME, THE UPGRADES ARE 1ST CLASS, AS ALWAYS, KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK.......AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOUR HARD WORK IS VERY APPRECIATED..

My EL train doesnt work:angry:

If you're running a Left-Hand Drive copy of the game, please ensure that you've installed the NAM LHD Plugin and do not have any outdated NAM files floating around your Plugins folder. If you need additional help, please see the NAM General Discussion and Support thread in the Modding-Transit Networks forum.

basically read what it says and not click next>next>install>finished>close readme
where is the mac version of nam?
The Mac version is available on ModDB... NAM Team still need to link it to the STEX. This is the NAM homepage over there. But they haven't uploaded the NWM?

But anyway, I send my thanks to the NAM Team on such a great job, and I look forward to future versions! Posted Image

where is the mac version of nam?

See here.

The Mac version is available on ModDB... NAM Team still need to link it to the STEX. This is the NAM homepage over there. But they haven't uploaded the NWM?But anyway, I send my thanks to the NAM Team on such a great job, and I look forward to future versions! Posted Image

We have linked it to the STEX . . . updated the old upload with the download links and dummy file. Even without seeing that, downloading the dummy file or going to ModDB will quickly lead you to the Mac version. ;)

The NWM hasn't made it to ModDB yet mainly as both the Windows and MacOS versions fit comfortably within the 20MB STEX limit. As such, I've updated the NWM files on the STEX, and they're hosted on-site. It'll take a day or two for it to pop up on ModDB--that site has an approval process that typically takes about 24-36 hours.
This is great, but OMG IT DOESN'T WORK?
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! I've been waiting for this to come out!:thumb: :golly: :rofl: :lol: :yes: :ooh: 8) ^_^ :D :) :| :P :] ;)

This is great, but OMG IT DOESN'T WORK?

Please be more specific. "OMG IT DOESN'T WORK" does not give us any idea as to what exactly your issue is. If you're running the "original" SimCity 4 (not Deluxe and/or Rush Hour Expansion Pack installed), the NAM is not compatible with that version, as per the documentation.
Photo
hansenawesome15
Sep 25, 2011 - 01:23 PM
This is my first time really using NAM and I have a highway texture restyling. This one, to be exact:

http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/20509-highway-restyling-mod-asphalt-texture-set-complete/

The NAM highways do not comply with this, and the NAM parts only show up in the original Maxis grey, not the black asphalt. I don't know what I should do if there is something to make the NAM the black asphalt or not. Otherwise, I will just have to find the black asphalt in my plug ins and remove it and go back to the Maxis grey
I have a serious problem.
It says there is an error extracting the file after the screen with the NAM choices in the installation.

Please help!

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 18,536 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,586 Total Authors
  • 95,018,465 Total Downloads
  • Japanese Bus MOD Set Latest File
  • Takouma Latest Submitter

168 user(s) are online ...

59 members, 108 guests, 0 anonymous users

simsuka, Nuclear550, mzverkov, devent, M2Asterix, simdanbjo, beagleblue74, wak4495, miri.jp, Deepsoul26, herbigharo32, Freesky, seanwahl, Facebook (1), ulisse, dragaf, huss518, Jolteon, bartguy24, hobu, phatmoon, elemental1100, cathare68, puakenikeni77, Corey Smothers, SaschaPascal, Pentium_hal9000, OJIOJI, hatisuka koroku, Giovanne, emsnu, george1990, mada31, Juggernaut499, HyugaHinata, Ltlantnee, SimRus, Takouma, Whte_rbt, lincoln2011, art128, Bhunter65, Death54, banwashere, Abilio1952, Demonsbane, xinai, GudzaBeorN, Andytj040, jordantao, fausto188, ftwly, masapuratomi, grizp, marw, Scritore, Fox, Aurellus, Suslik, GN-Drive