• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Jul 15, 2011 - 11:30 PM
  • Last Updated: Jul 15, 2011 - 11:35 PM
  • File Size: 529.54KB
  • Views: 10879
  • Downloads: 3,434
  • File Descriptor: General Modds

Download Riverside Beach Mod

* * * * * 40 Votes

Screenshots
[HD]Riverside Beach Mod - Textures by kodlavag

Installation-
Simply unzip into your plugins folder. Make sure there are no other beach mods as to not conflict with this one.

Recomendations-
I used PEG's Brigantine water mod in the pics. I, however, have not tried many other ones. So feel free to use your own.

Description-
This is a mod which replaces all your beaches with a tanish gravely texture, and then a darker brown texture for a muddyish water. It is also HD, and differs from other beach textures which are just plain flat.

Pictures-

Posted Image

Posted Image

Incredible! So realistic! :)
It fits in very well; I'm going to use it! :D
Amazing job with terrain mod ty :).
Photo
SkyscraperTower Building
Jul 16, 2011 - 11:38 AM
Wow, that's really great. That looks very realistic!
Photo
Eʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
Jul 16, 2011 - 02:11 PM
awesome! ^_^

I actually think I might go and try this out and see what it looks like in my region later
Cool mod! and what kind of trees are you using they look nice
Awesome, 5/5! :thumb:
wow ive wanted something like this for ages!
jack3oh3: Girafe's trees. They're on the LEX, just search his name. ;)

Everyone else: Thank you all. :D
Stupendous mod!! :thumb:
realistic alright!
I'm definitely using this one, it looks great. Thanks marsh.
Wow. That looks awesome. Can I ask, what other terrain mods do you have installed? i really like the trees and shrubbery, and even the planks of wood in the water. I like the look and feel of it a lot. Thanks
Photo
Gringamuyloca
Jul 16, 2011 - 09:52 PM
You have an eye for such exquisite detail! Hard to believe this is SimCity! Absolutely stupendous Marsh!
Well done my friend!
Thanks all again.

Chief393: I don't have any terrain mod installed. As I've said trees are by girafe. The wood is by c.p. on the LEX. The grasses and such are by crisadams on the LEX. And those bushes are the maxis bushes made into mmp's by PEG.

Use the LEX powersearch. If you honestly can't find something I listed ask. (Atm I don't feel like digging up those links.)

;)
Woah it's like the perfect blend between sandy beach and soily riverside! Yes Yes Yes!!! Thanks marsh 6/5
i love it!
It seems you know that i need this one! ;-)
Perfect! Thats just what I needed! Great job!
I need it for my games! Thanks! :golly:

• 18,545 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,589 Total Authors
  • 95,259,200 Total Downloads
  • Biwdc Orion V Bus Prop Pack Latest File
  • BIWDC Latest Submitter

154 user(s) are online ...

63 members, 88 guests, 0 anonymous users

Jack_wilds, masapuratomi, Zannzibar, andreasbsn, Google (1), Dazz_G, ChilledWonder, Trylk255, BIWDC, connersl, Goldenlj, K-300, wrig33, kschmidt, Wkh13, 이어진, fieldsofdreams, Jcizzle, aleturella, flatron, davievancressov, SirLegoZach, flippityfloo, mankind7183, chappers, manroland, ScottFTL, julios31, HyugaHinata, AeonSwordXvX, Takouma, Lindsaygaskell94, udonzky, sachizm, paeng, Lapse, cfsego2014, 1131989, Nikola101, cathare68, wildmanyeah, JaminSpanky, 12lu, Aaron Graham, glenn56, WillianKall, Zen-Azot, canadiansim, hobbit920, momocan, xtom84x, gsqyt591, wjnpdx26, matthewsean14, Tad22, isaias210, brianhatake309, Dinocrates, Panther6308, Google Mobile (2), Gustavo6496, thpwrthtbe1, CityCrafted, Matiaszz, Justin Galle