About This File
This mod contains 9 types of forests with three types of trees declined each of three different soils.
So these are plazas, you'll find them in Environment / Decorations.
These places have been configured to accept slopes of 60 °.
To be sure to keep the slopes, draw a route up the slope and a second lower and after, put your area of forest. The trees follow the slope and the ground will respect the roadside.
So there are three categories of trees according (approximately) the geographic areas:
- Deciduous trees in temperate regions
- Conifers for cooler regions
- Exotic varieties for the tropics
Low shrubs are planted to enhance the appearence of undergrowth.
Notice that the tree density is high enough to give precisely the impression of forest which is not the case with the textures of the game (or Malaya's).
Each category is broken down on three grounds:
- The texture of "waste" of brown color that looks like in this case a forest soil with fallen leaves
- The green grass texture of the Wooded Park Area of the game, allowing transition between textures
- And a splendid set of 3 textures designed expressly by Peluche, approaching more the rich colors of the undergrowth.
These plazas seem to be less memory-intensive than individual trees.
This mod works only with Cities XL 2011.
If this mod pleased you, there are five other tree mods :
[url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/25389-exotic-trees-mod/"]Exotic trees Mod[/url]
[url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/25353-deciduous-trees-mod/"]Deciduous trees Mod[/url]
[url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/25495-shrubs-and-bushes/"]Shrubs and bushes[/url]
[url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/26289-spring-trees-mod/"]Spring trees Mod[/url]
Your feedbacks are welcome.