• File Size: 1.18MB
  • Views: 5332
  • Downloads: 1,920
  • File Descriptor: Addons

Download Ships pack V1.3

* * * * * 9 Votes

Screenshots
First version or large driveable ships.
Addied: USS Iowa 1944 , USS WASP, Battleship in C&C Generals (Two versions).
Updated: Corrected model of Iowa and added turrets

Photo
Toothless Stitch
Jun 17, 2011 - 06:07 AM
Nice work 10/10, what about some cargo ships and ferries next?
By the way, it is that ship which I have laid out couple of months back and asked it to process and add in game.

By the way, it is that ship which I have laid out couple of months back and asked it to process and add in game.

Good for you. Unlike most people who request something and then expect it to just magically be made without any effort on their part, you actually went out and did something about it. And now you have what you want in the game. You're one of the only people i see that actually takes the time to make what they want. And it looks great.
The only thing that bothers me is the polygon count. How many polygons do theese models have? If its over 500 then some people will have their game crash when they try to use it. People with older computers wont be able to use this. Thats why most other driveable models are very basic looking.
Xyloxadoria, I am simple not разбираля in modeling and had no necessary programs, here on it and asked. But at once, I have begun to study 3d max and program Reader for reading of files .Dat. Here so has gradually learned to do models. As to qualitative models and quantity of ranges - I just learn to do low polygonal models
Into the account of a battle ship Iowa, I will alter it because it looks as if it have shot. I will shortly let out the new version.
This is awesome!!!!!! I love it. :thumb:
OMG that's just what i wanna test! Thx very much! ^^
Photo
American Templar
Aug 10, 2011 - 06:31 PM
Now that's just awesome.:)
is it its own udi? does it replace a thingPosted Image
Photo
Mrmichaelsims
Aug 30, 2012 - 12:26 PM
I love the Game Command Conquer Generals!
Photo
Quaellen_Wins2
Aug 22, 2013 - 07:28 PM

it loads, i build a passenger ferry terminal and i still can't drive them.

Photo
Quaellen_Wins2
Aug 24, 2013 - 12:40 AM

zip pls

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 18,689 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,603 Total Authors
  • 97,246,568 Total Downloads
  • Els-Reales Latest File
  • Sfabrikan Latest Submitter

134 user(s) are online ...

42 members, 89 guests, 0 anonymous users

ellyneill, Hermes82, swews, sarglenrage, PAEYIM92, simcityfan79, Greedy Sheedy, Esteban_little, estepin, Jonan76, LarryTop, Soczi88, steppongsim, kiku_199, mjomo, DeCook, molewombat, BillyDude84, Rikuji, 826931990, smn, soothirong, Google (3), HyugaHinata, sc4baidu, bishanr1, neomis88, sevi150, sejr99999, ahaha1104, woopypooky, kelistmac, gil24, Tanash, comzilla, Mare_93, sgtsoul, PiersNivans_21, afroditero, vitovt, selcuk3, crouchy1on1, Almund