• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

Wal-Mart its an american rentail store, this store brings long variety of products and lowest prices to the cunsumers, this file only includes a ploppable version. Enjoy!

Landmark plop
Lot size:
10x9
Position in the menu:
Landmark menu
ocupants:
CS$ - 2088$ - 524$$

DEPENDENCIES:
LBT Mega Prop Pack: http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/21770-lbt-mega-prop-pack-vol01/

LBT Mega Texture Pack: http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/21771-lbt-mega-texture-pack-vol-02/

obama777 likes this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

off

Share this review

Link to review
x493x

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
JLH

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Vern

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Nilo7

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
ky72x

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
lalo31

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
neowolf

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
JDOG4545

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
trixin

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
PBGV103

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
metarvo

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
m.muffin

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RRetail
      The second batch of supermarket relots includes international brands for those who live in other parts of the world. I've also included a few more generic supermarkets that I've discovered or held off on doing since the first pack.
      Some of the supermarkets found in this pack will require lotplop to gain access to them.
      3x4 lots:
      4x5 lots:
      Champion Version 1 
      5x5 lots:
      Champion Version 2
      5x7 lots: (Food Lion Only) A relotted version of the shopping plaza based around this supermarket will come later.

6x5 lots:
      6x6 lots:
      Lowe's Food: (Lex download) http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1036
      6x9 lots:

7x6 lots:

7x8 lots:
      8x7 lots:
      9x6 lots:

Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps DAE Vol. 1 LBT Mega Prop Pack Vol. 1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack Mushy's Trailers  (Kroger 90 degrees) (blank red 90 degrees) (blank white 90 degrees)
    • By RRetail
      This batch of relots focuses in on the supermarkets found across the STEX. While I'm sure there are more, I focused in on relotting these models for their name or smaller size. While all of the lots have seen an increase in size, I'm okay with this for it makes for a more realistic feeling.
      To plop the Simgoober Kroger relot, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      PLEASE DELETE THE WINN-DIXIE relot if you downloaded it before 7/12/17. A new version of it will be added to pack two.
      3x3 lots:
      3x4 lots:
      4x4 lots:
      5x4 lots:
      5x5 lots:
      5x6 lots:
      The Super Center 1 is how you access the larger Kroger store.
      6x5 lots:
      6x6 lots:
      6x7 lots:
      6x10 lots:
      7x6 lots:
      7x7 lots:
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 LBT Mega Prop Pack Vol. 1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack Mushy's Trailers  (Kroger 90 degrees) (blank red 90 degrees) (blank phantom white 90 degrees)
    • By nos.17
      "Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. is a subsidiary of Southeastern Grocers, which is the fifth-largest conventional supermarket in the United States based on store count. Founded in 1925, Winn-Dixie employs more than 72,000 associates who serve customers in 790 grocery stores and 527 in-store pharmacies throughout the five southeastern states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, and Mississippi." 1
      This BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish the lot. He graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.
      For comments/feedback/critique/praise visit my lot thread or drop me a pm. I'd be happy to help. Also, visit the website for full sized images.
      -------
      Stats:
      -------
      7x6 Plop & Grow CS$
           1124 CS$ Jobs
           Growthstage : 2
           Plop Cost : $25000
           BulldozeCost : $2500
           PowerConsumed : 25
           WaterConsumed : 150
           GarbagePollution : 24 over 4 tiles
           Flamability : 55

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol01
      SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures
      SHK Parking Pack

And above all... have fun!
      nos.17
    • By nos.17
      Many trace discount retailing's birth to 1962, the first year of operation for Kmart, Target and Wal-Mart. Sam Walton and his wife, Helen, put up 95 percent of the money for the first Wal-Mart store in Rogers, Arkansas - borrowing heavily on Sam's vision that the American consumer was hinting to a different type of general store. As of today, Sam's gamble is a global company with more than 1.3 million associates worldwide and nearly 5,000 stores and wholesale clubs across 10 countries. Wal-Mart generates more than $256 billion in global revenue, establishing a new record and adding more than $26 billion in sales.  The company earned almost $9.1 billion in new income and grew earnings per share by more than 15 percent.
      This BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish the lot. He graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.
      For comments/feedback/critique/praise visit my lot thread or drop me a pm. I'd be happy to help. Also, visit the website for full sized images.

-------
      Stats:
      -------
      8x8 LMCS§ + 6x6 & 8x8 CS§ Grow
           1133 CS§ Jobs
           Growth Stage: 1 (8x8)
                                         3 (6x6)
           Plop Cost : §88000
           Bulldoze Cost : §8800
           Power Consumed : 23
           Water Consumed : 228
           Air Pollution : 11 over 5 tiles
           Water Pollution: 5 over 5 tiles
           Garbage Pollution : 33 over 0 tiles
           Flamability : 45

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      BSCBATPropsMattb325_Vol02
      BSCBATPropsMattb325_Vol03
      MushyMushy NA 53ft Trailers
      SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures
      SHK Parking Pack
      nos.17 Essentials (v10+)

Above all... have fun!
      nos.17

• By nos.17
      Many trace discount retailing's birth to 1962, the first year of operation for Kmart, Target and Wal-Mart. Sam Walton and his wife, Helen, put up 95 percent of the money for the first Wal-Mart store in Rogers, Arkansas - borrowing heavily on Sam's vision that the American consumer was hinting to a different type of general store. As of today, Sam's gamble is a global company with more than 1.3 million associates worldwide and nearly 5,000 stores and wholesale clubs across 10 countries.   This BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish the lot and was just sitting around on his hard drive. After talking to him, he graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.   This download contains two versions: 1) Standard, grow alone 2) Modular - expandable with KOSC's plopable parking set.   For comments/feedback/critique/praise visit my lot thread or drop me a pm. I'd be happy to help. Also, visit the website for full sized images.   -------
      Stats:
      -------
      Both Modular and non-modular share the same stats:
           6x10 LMCS§ + 6x10 CS§ Grow
           928 CS§ Jobs
           Growth Stage: 1
           Plop Cost : §88000
           Bulldoze Cost : §8800
           Power Consumed : 19
           Water Consumed : 187
           Air/Water Pollution : Minimal
           Water Pollution: 5 over 5 tiles