• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Apr 22, 2011 - 06:26 PM
  • Last Updated: Apr 22, 2011 - 06:26 PM
  • File Size: 2.55MB
  • Views: 22386
  • Downloads: 11,983
  • File Descriptor: Commercial

Download HBS Wal-Mart

* * * * * 51 Votes

Screenshots
Wal-Mart its an american rentail store, this store brings long variety of products and lowest prices to the cunsumers, this file only includes a ploppable version. Enjoy!

Landmark plop
Lot size:
10x9
Position in the menu:
Landmark menu
ocupants:
CS$ - 2088$ - 524$$

DEPENDENCIES:
LBT Mega Prop Pack:
http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/21770-lbt-mega-prop-pack-vol-01/

LBT Mega Texture Pack:
http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/21771-lbt-mega-texture-pack-vol-02/

Screenshots

Screenshots

Oh my god! Just exactly when I was needing a good American Wal-Mart! I love it! This will DEFINITELY be all around my city. 10/10!
good job!
great to see more classic stores. This one will definetally go in all of my cities. Hope to see more!
Great Job!!!! 5/5 :thumb: You are were always good at making surban buildings. :D
This is absolutely brilliant. While it may not be my favorite place to shop, it certainly is the most popular store in America, and this adds a glorious touch of realism. I have a feeling that I know what one of the next Featured Downloads will be... :)

5/5
This is very well done, and it's nice to see a store done in the style of most of the newer Wal-Mart stores in my area.
I was thinking of making a new 'cake' colored walmart but I guess there's no need now :P looks awesome.
AWESOME! You know, I was wondering what I was going to do after your last walmart lot became obsolete. Now I don't have to worry. Sweet! 500/5 :party:
Photo
nathanthemayor
Apr 22, 2011 - 09:11 PM
Cool!5/5
Yeah!!! Now my sims can enjoy the new facelift like in RL. Thanks so much!
Te quedo muy chido men.
Very nice. I have the older one as well and now can switch between the two. 5/5
Photo
frankchina111
Apr 23, 2011 - 10:31 AM
good job!
Can you make TESORO gas station?
thats my favoret gas station
Photo
LivingInThePast
Apr 23, 2011 - 10:44 AM
My only complaint is that Market & Pharmacy and Home & Living are mixed up.

But other than that... :ohyes:
thank you nice addition to your set of big stores
Very nice! :D
Photo
juancruz(ARG)
Apr 23, 2011 - 11:14 AM
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo is great friend good work in Argentina have an identical wal mart thx friend thx thx and thx :)
Very detailed and realistic. Great job.
Excellently Done-10 ^_^
omggggg, thank youu!!! I TOTALLY REQUESTED THIS. YES. see for yourself :D
thanks ;D

167 user(s) are online ...

66 members, 98 guests, 0 anonymous users

tnt888, top41, ezequiel558, pcwhiz24, sanjiban, dimch73, Moonlightboy, aediger, town_founder92, thanny, luke_clarke_92, Clarence6155, asmernoclito, Joeee85, MichalPCX, maruf, StefQc2k, Cylonia, alexepsilon, DocPo, mattwarp, marat21, Fuzzymarshmallow, Google Mobile (1), Patrick BM, dhie doank, KriiGz V, Monsieur deLeeuw, HyugaHinata, laokin, LarryTop, zlotka, Google (2), zinnsiki, kiinegi1227, chris4411b, .:simo:., aristok, AnakGengster, waybig, Sidd, Uzil, kubolandia5, Critique, Katrina91, jaiber24, Rokubi94, farmerrob87, pippin, wada199, kon000, cptfreezen, zzazzmatazz, V69, Simoncity, Burnout2552, philip291, carlos231, bhad787, fast_kill-59, Yoshiosan555, Skyestorme, jarzyna, Oley', YONKO, jerommeke1701, marc2711, Auronoi