• Last Updated: Apr 22, 2011 - 06:26 PM
  • File Size: 2.55MB
  • Views: 22544
  • Downloads: 12,046
  • File Descriptor: Commercial

Download HBS Wal-Mart

* * * * * 51 Votes

Screenshots
Wal-Mart its an american rentail store, this store brings long variety of products and lowest prices to the cunsumers, this file only includes a ploppable version. Enjoy!

Landmark plop
Lot size:
10x9
Position in the menu:
Landmark menu
ocupants:
CS$ - 2088$ - 524$$

DEPENDENCIES:
LBT Mega Prop Pack:
http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/21770-lbt-mega-prop-pack-vol-01/

LBT Mega Texture Pack:
http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/21771-lbt-mega-texture-pack-vol-02/

Screenshots

Screenshots

Oh my god! Just exactly when I was needing a good American Wal-Mart! I love it! This will DEFINITELY be all around my city. 10/10!
good job!
great to see more classic stores. This one will definetally go in all of my cities. Hope to see more!
Great Job!!!! 5/5 :thumb: You are were always good at making surban buildings. :D
This is absolutely brilliant. While it may not be my favorite place to shop, it certainly is the most popular store in America, and this adds a glorious touch of realism. I have a feeling that I know what one of the next Featured Downloads will be... :)

5/5
This is very well done, and it's nice to see a store done in the style of most of the newer Wal-Mart stores in my area.
I was thinking of making a new 'cake' colored walmart but I guess there's no need now :P looks awesome.
AWESOME! You know, I was wondering what I was going to do after your last walmart lot became obsolete. Now I don't have to worry. Sweet! 500/5 :party:
Photo
nathanthemayor
Apr 22, 2011 - 09:11 PM
Cool!5/5
Yeah!!! Now my sims can enjoy the new facelift like in RL. Thanks so much!
Te quedo muy chido men.
Very nice. I have the older one as well and now can switch between the two. 5/5
Photo
frankchina111
Apr 23, 2011 - 10:31 AM
good job!
Can you make TESORO gas station?
thats my favoret gas station
Photo
LivingInThePast
Apr 23, 2011 - 10:44 AM
My only complaint is that Market & Pharmacy and Home & Living are mixed up.

But other than that... :ohyes:
thank you nice addition to your set of big stores
Very nice! :D
Photo
juancruz(ARG)
Apr 23, 2011 - 11:14 AM
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo is great friend good work in Argentina have an identical wal mart thx friend thx thx and thx :)
Very detailed and realistic. Great job.
Excellently Done-10 ^_^
omggggg, thank youu!!! I TOTALLY REQUESTED THIS. YES. see for yourself :D
thanks ;D

100 user(s) are online ...

37 members, 59 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (4), jjbbarbosa, Gustavo.R.F, Kush, tonyl93, Lelisia, carreiramiguel, Lloydj, Drachenfreak, Shy Dude, KIRKAOS2, DRiiNG, fokah, pineda248, amtrak96, raidasfan, 06tb06, Lupin3III, younghappy, 1234jjj, marmeladov, huitzi3, martini4, santotam, walsht9, otty8116, Lipe666, peraage, iLoveMusic, Rikuji, Captain, noah48, xxxLEOPARDxxx, Derren001, trais66, jesusmmoralesr, Klukewendt, Aflack122791