• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

Wal-Mart its an american rentail store, this store brings long variety of products and lowest prices to the cunsumers, this file only includes a ploppable version. Enjoy!

Landmark plop
Lot size:
10x9
Position in the menu:
Landmark menu
ocupants:
CS$ - 2088$ - 524$$

DEPENDENCIES:
LBT Mega Prop Pack: http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/21770-lbt-mega-prop-pack-vol01/

LBT Mega Texture Pack: http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/21771-lbt-mega-texture-pack-vol-02/

obama777 likes this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

off

Share this review

Link to review
x493x

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
JLH

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Vern

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Nilo7

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
ky72x

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
lalo31

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
neowolf

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
JDOG4545

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
trixin

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
PBGV103

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
metarvo

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
m.muffin

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RRetail
      This batch of relots focuses in on the supermarkets found across the STEX. While I'm sure there are more, I focused in on relotting these models for their name or smaller size. While all of the lots have seen an increase in size, I'm okay with this for it makes for a more realistic feeling.
      To plop the Simgoober Kroger relot, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      3x3 lots:
      3x4 lots:
      4x4 lots:
      5x4 lots:
      5x5 lots:
      5x6 lots:
      The Super Center 1 is how you access the larger Kroger store.
      6x5 lots:
      6x6 lots:
      6x7 lots:
      6x10 lots:
      7x5 lots:
      7x6 lots:
      7x7 lots:
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 LBT Mega Prop Pack Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack Mushy's Trailers  (Kroger 90 degrees) (blank red 90 degrees) (blank phantom white 90 degrees)
    • By Heblem
      Aurrera its a Mexican (Mexico) rentail store owned by Wal-mart company, this store brings lowest prices to the cunsumers, this file includes a growable and ploppable version. Enjoy!

Landmark plop and growable
      Lot size:
      5x6
      Position in the menu:
      Landmark menu (not apply on growable)
      ocupants:
      CS - 654$ wealth:
      $ - Low wealth  
    • By Hamish
      New World Rototuna
      (Fully Mac Compatible)

New World is a super market brand that exists in New Zealand. This is a recreation of the store in Hamilton, in the suburb Rototuna, hence the name of the BAT. This is my work place, so I know every nook and cranny, however I have taken artistic liberty and changed a few aspects of the building that I thought were imperfect in the real model, or which would things that wouldn't show up well in SC4.

Fully Mac Compatible means that it would work with all of simcitys fancy gizmos. The main thing to notice here is that the nightlighting works on the mac versions. There was never was any update for nightlighting on macs, so custom content never had working nightlighting. A fix has been known for a while now, but just never put into use due to the lack of demand. However, being a mac user, I had to make sure that these work.

EDIT: I uploaded an old picture by mistake, new picture zoomed in showing cars.

Details about this lot:

Its a functional landmark.

Cost: 9000
      Jobs: 96
      No Dependencies

I hope you like it, its not quite my first Bat, its my second, first one got stuck in the STEX somewhere, lets hope this one stays safe.

Hamish
    • By rsc204
      This package contains a small convenience store, with three model variations in a buildings family, along with lots to use them. Inside the "Models" folder, please ensure you remove 3 files you will not need. Included are models for the following options:
      HD (High Definition/Better Quality textures) SD (Default texture quality) DN (DarkNite, for users of SimFox's DarkNite mod) MN (MaxisNite, for default lighting) So for example, if you are using HD-MN, you should remove the files ending HD-DN, SD-DN and SD-MN, leaving only your preferred choice behind.
      Using my Retail Signage Pack dependency, these stores will show randomly one of the installed Banner/Logo options.
      3 Lots are included:
      Stage 2 CS$$ 3x2 Stage 2 CS$$ 3x3 (Right Corner)   Stage 1 CS$$ 4x4. Dependencies (Required for all Lots)
      MGB Retail Signage Pack (RSP) Girafe Urbanpack Girafe Elms Girafe Ashes VIP Vnaoned Post Office
      Note: only the file Grfe_hedge_3m.dat from this package is required. SHK Parking Pack: SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures: or Alternately Each lot has 54 CS$$ Jobs and stats generated using PIM-X. For full details see the included readme file.
      Ensure you keep the file MGB_ConvenienceStore_Resource.dat or these lots will not function correctly. But you can discard any of the lots you may not wish to use.
    • By nos.17
      BJ's was started by discount department store chain Zayre in 1984. The company's name was derived from the initials of Beverly Jean Weich, the daughter of Mervyn Weich, the president of the new company. As of November 6, 2013, BJ's operated 200 BJ's clubs in fifteen states and employed approximately 25,000 team members (both full- and part-time). Its major competitors are Costco Wholesale and Walmart's version of a warehouse club concept, Sam's Club. (source)
      This BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish the lot. He graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.
      For comments/feedback/critique/praise or just to see what's coming up next, visit my lot thread here.

-------
      Stats:
      -------
      8x8 CS$ Plop, 8x8 CS$ Grow (stage 1)
           Jobs : 182 CS$
           Plop Cost : $40000
           Bulldoze Cost : $4000
           Power Consumed : 28
           Water Consumed : 11
           Air/Water Pollution : Negligible
           Garbage Pollution : 38 over 6
           Flamability : 45

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      Only the usual culprits...  
      SHK Parking Pack
      LBT Mega Prop Pack vol.01
      BSC MEGA Props CP Vol 02
      SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures
      nos.17 Essentials (v07+)

And above all... have fun!
      nos.17
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• @nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.
    • Hi there, quick question.  I just downloaded this stadium but it doesn't seem to work.  I am missing the "a" and "b" files.  The main download here only includes the texture and lot files.  The one drive only has the invisible "KS" file.  Let me know if you can help.   Thanks.
    • @thirstydeer - welcome to the world of custom content There are 4 tilesets in the game (the game has to be either "SC4 Deluxe" or "SC4" + "Rush Hour" expansion pack, the very basic game won't allow custom content to be used) which you can use to control what types of buildings are grown. The four tilesets are: Houston/New York/Chicago and Euro. If you don't change these settings, as a default, all tilesets are on, and the game builds from one tileset only every 5 game years. By selecting only the Euro tileset, you will give these buildings the greatest chance to grow . There is a little bit of further discussion here: Additionally, to get a 6x6 zone easily in the game, press and hold the CTRL key while zoning the commercial zone to count out a square 6 tiles each side.
    • What exactly do you mean by this: "These are all offered as growable 6x6, stage 1, medium wealth, Commercial Services on the EURO Tileset only."  I'm a pretty basic user of the game and am just starting to dabble with the myriad of custom content available on this site so I want to make sure it'll work for me before I download it.  It truly looks great!
    • If anything it's possible for a river with lots of flow to widen abruptly when the channel shape shifts from deep and narrow to wide and shallow.