• Announcements

• Dirktator

New: Clubs at Simtropolis   08/14/2017

Introducing "Clubs" - a new way to create your own sub-community on Simtropolis. Check out the details here:  
    • Dirktator

New: Discord Chat for Simtropolis   08/15/2017

In the search to find a better Chat, we're now experimenting with Discord (invite URL https://discord.gg/9mf8uRr).  To join the official Simtropolis Discord #members-only chat room, you'll need to link your Discord account to your Simtropolis account. You can do this in Account Settings -> Discord. If you don't already have one, setting up a new account at Discord is fast, easy and free. You can also download the Discord app for your computer and mobile devices. We look forward to seeing you on!

Seattle transportation Pack (CXL2011) 1

(4.94)    (18 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This pack contains 3 buses:

1x Sound transit med bus

1x HeuliezGX in king country metro colours

1x Doubledecker in king country metro colours

2Trains:

1x American metro recolor in sount transit sceme

1x Sound transit doubledecker

If you want to use theese skins as a replacement for the american skins use "SeattleREPLACE" If yu want thees skins be added as new skins to the game at american cities only choose "SeattleADDON(US)" If you want theese skins to appear as additional vehicles everywhere, choose "SeattleADDON(All)"

Install ONLY ONE of theese files. The ADDON files are compartible with all other vehicle Skin mods made by me. The replace version is not compartible with mods that replace the double decker metro, the american metro and the american buses.

The choosen file must be placed in the "packs" folder in order to work correct.

Have fun, greetings, Skimbo.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Should look into getting CXL2011... this looks like an incredible submission. Being a Seattle-area resident, I always look for submissions that highlight my area. Looks like a job well-done. Keep up the good work!

Share this comment

Awesome! May I suggest modeling the double decker bus after the one that Community Transit has? They've been operating a double decker for a couple of years now.

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9LdYSULr0do/TVBi58fwy4I/AAAAAAAAACU/ZsqjY1NRE3o/s1600/Double%2BTalls%2B2011.JPG[/img]

Share this comment