• Announcements

• Dirktator

New: Clubs at Simtropolis   08/14/2017

Introducing "Clubs" - a new way to create your own sub-community on Simtropolis. Check out the details here:  
    • Dirktator

New: Discord Chat for Simtropolis   08/15/2017

In the search to find a better Chat, we're now experimenting with Discord (invite URL https://discord.gg/9mf8uRr).  To join the official Simtropolis Discord #members-only chat room, you'll need to link your Discord account to your Simtropolis account. You can do this in Account Settings -> Discord. If you don't already have one, setting up a new account at Discord is fast, easy and free. You can also download the Discord app for your computer and mobile devices. We look forward to seeing you on!

Mombasa 1.0

(3.50)    (18 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Mombasa

Hello, this a map of Mombasa. Darani sended me a request, for this map. I have only heard of this City, but i have to say the city looks very nice.

There are two maps to replace. You can replace the Peninsula and the Grand Canyon.. look pictures.. put the .patch into the pak folder of your Cities XL 2011. Maybe it is compatible with Cities XL 2009.

On the center island there is a lot of tourism. on each island there is one resource.

Have Fun 9.gif

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

nice map!! You do more requests? can you do this: http://forum.citiesxl.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=1163&start=40 see the pic in my post-reply. that would be great! Can you make the "rivers" on the left side of the map even a little bit smaller... tnx

Share this comment

And if you really get into it, I would also very very much like a remake of this map: http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=UD2QxhI%2B120/QXUGrbn5koh4l5k2TGxc It should be more "green" and low to the water (so no cliffs or rugged slopes). I would tnx you soo much if you make it for me!!

Share this comment

i saw this once.. but i am not able to make maps just so fine like MonteCristo.. because the Editor is not really the best. so cant remake something.. that would be ugly if i would it make new.. my favurite is with google maps... thats best.. so if you want any city.. would be great.. i am bored in holidays

Share this comment

Ok... tnx for the reply! Can't you make something that somewhat looks like the grassy cliffs map?? doesnt have to be perfect, as long as it remotely looks the same.. tnx alex

Share this comment

Alex Buddy, i appreciate you takin time for all and make them their fav maps. I jus got Xl 2011, and wud love to have Map of Dubai and is possible with palm islands with it.... Secondly, I wud luv to have completely Flat map with T shaped sea in the middle of the map... starting frm left side of map (i can make rough photo of what i want but i dunno how to post tht here OR how can i send pic to you) Post reply of what you think of my request.

Share this comment

Sorry, i should have told it.. since January the 12 photoshop haven't worked.. because of the nvidea dds plugin

Share this comment