Vancouver MTP 1

(4.75)    (12 Reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

2 Screenshots

About This File

I'm sorry, thoose pictures in the preview do not appear (but are uploaded)

prsk2.jpg

A bigger one

Choose ONE of thoose files and put it into your packs folder. I reccomend you to create a subfolder for mods.

File1:

Vancovervehicles(BySkimbo)REPLACE.patch:

The metrotrain replaces the american metro skin, the bus the small and med US bus.

Compartibility: This mod version is not compartible with other trainskin mods that replace the american metro skin or the small and med american bus.

File2:

Vancovervehicles(BySkimbo)ADDON.patch:

This file adds the vancover Skytrain and the vancover Bus as new vehicles to the game, both will mix with your other american skins.

Compartibility: This mod version should be compartible with all other texturemods that replace the american metro or the american buses and is also compartible with all of my train ADD ons, there is no garanty that this mod will be compartible with train or bus skin add ons made by other creators!

Put only ONE of theese two files into your plugins folder!

Nice play, greetings, Skimbo :)

(In case of any problems or questions: post them at my thread at Simtropolis/CXL custom content creation)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments