• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

Funky's One Mountain 3 River map.

This one replaces The Lake Lands.  Resources everywhere.

User Feedback

Hello Funky monk! Nice maps dl as we speak! Can you do a request for me? Its an adjustment to "the great lake" map. See overhere: http://forum.citiesxl.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=1163&start=40
jochem100 likes this

Share this comment

Hey man that map looks awesome...infact so awesome im gonna give it a try. I used to do maps like that in SC4. Where did you get that map from? Hope to have a map pack out in a week or so. If this map works I'll pit it in the pack. But I'll do that one tomorrow and send it to you. Do you know if we can send files to each other diectly on here or is STEX only.
The_Funky_Monk likes this

Share this comment

@ Funky Monk: Thank you very very much for your effort to create my perfect map. i really apreciate it!!! But its not really how i imagined it. The map in my example is the already in-game map "great lake". i made only a few adjustments with Paint. You can see where i brushed the coastal areas!! the map needs to be almost exactly like my example. Can you try again??
jochem100 likes this

Share this comment

in other words: is it possible for you, to only slightly adjust the map "Great lake" and then replace some other map with it?? And tnx again for your effort!!!!
jochem100 likes this

Share this comment

Hi man, awesome map. However I noticed that there is no fertile land. Can you do something about it?? Awaiting your reply.

PS. Keep up the good work. ;)

[email="jbertrand.baijoo@gmail.com"]Email me[/email]

Share this comment

@Funky Monk. Would it be possible for you to create a map that looks like Owosso, MI?? Look it up on Google Earth or something. Thanks in advance.

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• While installing the menu icons using LEProp you may also add these extended names with 'no. of stories', location and 'year completed'.  Descriptions including 'building type', 'no. of jobs' and 'building-height'. Name: AON Center, 62-story, Los Angeles 1973
      Description: Functional Landmark with 5,000 CO$$$ Jobs. Height: 860 ft (260 m). Name: 345 California Center, 48-story, San Francisco 1986
      Description: Functional Landmark with 3,200 CO$$$ Jobs. Height: 211.8 m (695 ft). Name: CenturyLink Tower, 53-story, Denver 1983
      Description: Landmark Building. Cost: $125,000.  Height: 709 feet (216 m).   Name: Columbia Center, 76-story, Seattle 1985
      Description: Functional Landmark with 5,000 CO$$$ Jobs. Height: 937 ft (286 m) Name: Commerzbank Tower, 56-story, Frankfurt 1997
      Description: Functional Landmark with 4,200 CO$$$ Jobs. Height: 259 m (850 ft). Name: Denver Place, 34-story, Denver 1981
      Description: Functional Landmark with 4,500 CS$$$ Jobs. Height: 416 feet (127 m) http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31537-denver-place/ Name: Dirksen Courthouse Federal Building, Chicago
      Description: Dirksen Courthouse: Landmark with 4,000 CO$$$ http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31449-federal-center-chicago/ Name: John Hancock Center, 100-story, Chicago 1968
      Description: Functional Landmark with 8,000 CO$$$ Jobs, the lot size is 6x4. Height: 1,127-foot, (344 m). Name: Torre Ejecutiva Pemex, 52-story, Mexico City 1982
      Description: Functional Landmark with 5,000 CO$$$ Jobs. Height: 214 meters.  Name: Regions Center Tower, 30-story, Little Rock 1975
      Description: Functional Landmark with 3,000 CO$$ Jobs. Height: 454 feet (138 m)   _______________________________________________________ Diego Del Llano Growables - 2017 Pack One 1.00 http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31544-diego-del-llano-growables-2017-pack-one/
    • @Tyberius06 ... I do not want you to think that I am ignoring you - I simply do not have the time to look into it this week. Hopefully, I can examine it this weekend. 
    • Very nice huzman! Thanks for the upload!
    • I remember this one :-) It's a true classic in the SC3000 community.
    • You really only need the building files. (.Desc and .Model) It's against STEX's rules to re-upload them.