• Announcements

• Dirktator

New: Clubs at Simtropolis   08/13/2017

Introducing "Clubs" - a new way to create your own sub-community on Simtropolis. Check out the details here:  

Small Coal Plant 1

(4.47)    (17 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is a lightweight version of the coal power plant. Generates less pollution, 3500mW, and costs $175 a month to maintain. Good for small cities that need more than windmills but don't have enough cash flow for more expensive power facilities, and not enough room for the pollution generated by a large coal plant. This is my first BAT building as well as my first lot. Comments and and any other feedback are welcome. There's a small error in one texture (middle window facing stack). I don't know how to control displacement of textures using UVW maps. If you can tell me how, please do.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Nice looking work! And it fills a need as well. I like the brick texture. A few more long this line would be nice. An older style brick warehouse like this would look good.

Share this comment

thanks. right now i'm occupied by the launch arco... that'll be up in a few days. after that maybe i'll make some more industrial things.

Share this comment

I really like this lot! YOu have done a fantastic job of creating a fine new power station and have filled that gap for the smaller towns. One critiscism - your icon in game could be worked on. I'll PM you one, the rate after the update.

Share this comment

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is SWEET! Im gona download right away!

Share this comment

Amazing!!! I love this type of architecture. It looks like a smelter from the 19th century. Totally cool. I will definetely use this in my cities. Excellent Job. Its a 10+ man.

Share this comment