• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

Hello back again with a new map "Oasis"

alternative download: code.google.com/p/alex24/downloads/list

this map replace archipelago, you can build a harbor... there are a lot of oil ressources...

!!please delete the city before you put this file into cities xl\paks!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo diese Map ersetzt "das Archipel" aber bevor du die .patch datei in citiesxl\paks verschiebst musst du die (wenn vorhandene) stadt löschen, achja du solltest am anfang einen billigen hafen bauen, für den stadtanschluss..

alternativer schnellere download: code.google.com/p/alex24/downloads/list
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAVE FUN

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Thought you might know it, but it was worth a shot. Ah yes, those real-estate photos - I had, in fact, seen an article about that blog somewhere and nearly forgotten about it afterwards, but then my sister gave me a tear-off calendar for Christmas: every day a horrible picture and a great one-liner. I love that stuff.
    • @nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.
    • Hi there, quick question.  I just downloaded this stadium but it doesn't seem to work.  I am missing the "a" and "b" files.  The main download here only includes the texture and lot files.  The one drive only has the invisible "KS" file.  Let me know if you can help.   Thanks.
    • @thirstydeer - welcome to the world of custom content There are 4 tilesets in the game (the game has to be either "SC4 Deluxe" or "SC4" + "Rush Hour" expansion pack, the very basic game won't allow custom content to be used) which you can use to control what types of buildings are grown. The four tilesets are: Houston/New York/Chicago and Euro. If you don't change these settings, as a default, all tilesets are on, and the game builds from one tileset only every 5 game years. By selecting only the Euro tileset, you will give these buildings the greatest chance to grow . There is a little bit of further discussion here: Additionally, to get a 6x6 zone easily in the game, press and hold the CTRL key while zoning the commercial zone to count out a square 6 tiles each side.
    • What exactly do you mean by this: "These are all offered as growable 6x6, stage 1, medium wealth, Commercial Services on the EURO Tileset only."  I'm a pretty basic user of the game and am just starting to dabble with the myriad of custom content available on this site so I want to make sure it'll work for me before I download it.  It truly looks great!