• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

MTP Medical Landing Strip

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it another landing strip?

Well, yes... but this one is not found in the airport menu... but it is found in the hospital menu.

When you live out in the sticks, boonies, wop wops, or for the Aussies, the out-back... and little Johnny falls out of the apple tree and breaks both arms and both legs, or old Jethro, crushes his fingers in the combine harvester... or Sally-Ann goes into premature labour... you need a hospital. Well that can be a problem if the only town for miles around only has a small clinic, that can only deal with minor injuries and ailments. If the nearest hospital is in the next tile, or 4 hours drive away you are going to need a faster way to get to hospital.

The MTP Medical Landing Strip, provides maximum medical coverage, equipped with both a Medi-vac helicopter and also a fixed wing air ambulance. Well the air ambulance is actually the local sky diving plane, but it is roomy, and you can get a stretchered patient in the back.

Features:
Menu - Hospital
Coverage - Maximum
Cost - $750
Monthly - $500 (adjustable)
Bulldoze - $100
Needs power and water
Equipped with a small, on site clinic, but for anything more serious than a band aid they will fly you out to the nearest fully equipped hospital.
Nightlighting - Buildings, and portable flood lighting for heli-pad.

UDI (U-Drive it) - Ambulance, Medi-vac Helicopter (requires large medical center in tile), without a large medical center, the helicopter will still periodically take off and return.
Air Ambulance (Sky-Diving Plane - requires a landing strip in tile)

*Fly from the medical landing strip to any other airport in your tile!

Dependency
PEG-MTP Super Pack

To install, unzip into your C: documents/Simcity 4/Plugins folder.
To remove, delete from the plugins folder.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By 911Diva
      OK, I realize I am new to the  snow mod, but I installed  Peg's mods for a few different ski, trail, clinic, fire buildings.  And now when I opened the game back up, all my regions were covered with snow.  It was August on the date counter.  Is this right???
    • By CapTon
      NOTE: This mod conflicts with the Medical Enhancement Pack, but will not crash your game or ruin any city of yours if installed alongside this enhancement pack.
      Hey all

What this distribution mod does:
      - Allows you to plop hospital ambulances anywhere (still as modules)
      - Allows you to plop up to twelve ambulances

NOTE: This mod is NOT a cheat. It is a trick to be used for the efficient distribution of hospital ambulances in your cities for the ultimate health coverage.
      RECOMMENDATION: Place these hospital ambulances at the corners of intersections to ensure that the ambulances will be able to get out.

Here's the video:

How to install:
      - Install the 00_OFFLINE_CAPTON_citywideambulancedistribution.package file into your SimCityData folder.
      - Install the other two files into your SimCityUserData/Packages folder.

Mod Edit: Corrected the file name in the How to install section.
    • By SimHoTToDDy
      I have been asked a few times to supply this model in the past. I finally found the motivation to dig it out of my plugins folder.
      THIS DOES NOT COME WITH A LOT! .sc4model only!
      This is the model only. I have neither the game nor any of the modding tools installed at this point so you will have to do the modding and make the lot yourself. Sorry! The images show what I cooked up... 8 years ago?!? Jeez, I can't believe it has been so long. I have a full time job and another hobby that eats most of my free time, but I miss all of you that made SC4 fun for as long as I was active.

This is the CJ entry where it was used:

• By mattb325
      Quay House, by Mattb325.
      ---------------------------------------
      Inspired by the art deco buildings around the Portsmouth, UK area, Quay House is a large (at least by the standards of the 1930s) eight story building in the functionalist style.
      The boxy building is broken up by complex massing and many terraces to allow air and sunlight to permeate the building, both of which were a very serious component of any good early 20th Century architecture. The main feature however is the off-centred granite clad staircase and lift riser with an oversized clock.

The lot comes in two flavours: a growable High-Wealth Commercial Office and a ploppable Clinic, which is found in the Health Menu and is comparable to the in-game hospital in terms of capacity and coverage radius. Both lots are 3x3.
      STATS CO§§§:
      Lot size :                   3x3
      Growth Stage:          4 (Medium and High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:         §481
      Capacity Satisfied:  CS§§ 565, CS§§§396
      Pollution:                  2 (Air)/ 2 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:     6/7/0
      Power Consumed:  16 Mwh
      Water Consumed:   184 Gal/Month
      Building Style:          Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro
      Occupant Group:     Commercial Offices Building

STATS CLINIC:

Lot Size:                          3x3
      Occupant Groups:         Civic, Health, Strikeable Health, Hospital, Ambulance Maker
      Plop Cost:                       §1,850 
      Jobs:                               Jobs§24; Jobs§§60; Jobs§§§19
      Bulldoze Cost:               §100
      Power Consumption:   6 MWh
      Water Consumption:    22 Gal/month
      Pollution:                        3 (Air)/ 2 (Water)/ 1 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:           3/4/0
      Hospital Coverage Radius:                          784
      Hospital Population vs. Distance:              100 / 100
      Hospital Effectiveness vs. Average Age:  8 / 8
      Hospital Patient Capacity:                           2,900
      Hospital HQ Boost:                                       11.52
      Catalog Capacity/Catalog Monthly Cost:  2,900 / § 1,200
      NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:
      This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite.
      You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot File!
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod.

DEPENDENCIES:
      To ensure proper functionality, make sure the following files are in your plugins:
      *BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790
      A NOTE ABOUT PARKING TEXTURES:
      Sadly, if there appears to be any parking used in the content picture as either part of, or adjacent to the custom content in question, it has now come to the ridiculous scenario of having to write a blurb about parking textures given yet more comments received form only one or two users (comments which incidentally are only made on my lots - I note that other active Batters use Maxis parking lots all the time and receive no negative comments, such is the double-standard). Please note that I will use whatever parking textures I feel like on my lots. If you want something else, then use the lot editor.
      Please also note, that this particular lot is only a 3x3 so what you see in the picture is a separate lot placed behind the building; you are therefore free to place your own parking lot or not (as the case may be).
      To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• By madhatter106 · Posted
      Textures and detail work on this, particularly the rooftop patio and pool areas, are really great, and give this BAT lots of life.
      Apartment buildings have long been on my list to tackle BATting, just to add to the variety and compete with all the repetitive Maxis stuff.  With contributions like this, though, I feel like it wouldn't be worth my time, because mattb325 has them covered and done so very, very, very well.  Always a joy to see stuff like this on the STEX.
      A great addition to custom content.  Still goin' strong after all these years, mattb325 continues to amaze me.
    • By PatrickGestner · Posted
      Definitely not the Minocqua, Wisconsin I've known through my life, but nice map anyhow. I do the same with cities if I can't think of a name, I just use something I know.
    • By markussaage · Posted
      Nice BAT, would give 5/5, but attention here, folks!!! The Seaview Apartments model in this download has the same IID as the Cast Iron Lofts model from Don Miguel! So it won't grow the way it should! Needs to be corrected by hand!
  • Recent STEX Comments

• The front of it is pretty much identical to "Cooley Law Stadium" (what Oldsmobile/Lugnuts Stadium is called these days) in Lansing, MI
    • Attention here, folks!!! The Seaview Apartments model in this download has the same IID as the Cast Iron Lofts model from Don Miguel! So it won't grow the way it should!
    • I know it's sized 2x1, but what kind of residential do I need to zone for this to grow? Light, medium, or high density? Or does it not matter? Anyone who can answer I appreciate it.
    • Love your work, but since a handful of files now from different users require offsite files that link to dead links I wish it was a rule here that all dependencies should be on site somehow. Thanks for the reup of the files...
    • I'm still working on the Maxis Vanilla tilesets presentation, but yeah its endless how many amazing artists have contributed to the SC4 repository over the past 14 years.  The problem with the tilesets and with RCI is that there's too much repetition.   I'm going to use for the first time a Maxis blocker that will eliminate all vanilla repetition and reveal whatever user created programming defines.  However, my project is not specific to agriculture.   We'll get back to that later.