• Views: 7097
  • Downloads: 2,280
  • File Descriptor: Parks and Recreation

Download Asphalt Path Set 1

* * * * * 43 Votes

Screenshots

Asphalt Path Set by riiga

What's included in this set?

• 15 path pieces, including a path-to-street transition.
  • 6 different street crossings.
  • 2 different road crossings, both European and American textures.
  • 4 overpasses: Road, OWR, Avenue and road with a one-tile gap. (Height: 15 m)
  • All overpasses and crossings are of course transit-enabled.

Installation instructions

1. Unzip the files and/or folders to your SimCity 4 plug-in folder.
    For example:
    XP - C:\Documents and Settings\riiga\My Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins
    Vista/W7 - C:\Users\riiga\Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins

2. Play the game! The path set will appear in the Park/recreation menu.

Stats

Plop cost: §40-100
Bulldoze cost: §10
Monthly cost: §0
Pollution: 0 to -2 over 2 tiles
Requires electricity? No
Capacity 15000-30000

Dependencies

© 2010 riiga

Screenshots

Screenshots

These are very nice but I think they'd look better with some flora on the lots.
I like the overpasses and the street crossings! Thanks!!
Nice! Try adding some flora. Just use LE for flora!
Look nice, but the lots are a bit bare. Some flora and lights would be nice (guess I have to reLOT some lots
Well, as long as it's possible to plop mayor mode flora on the lots, I prefer the lots without trees or any other flora.
People can add their own flora if they want it and some might not, it looks great as it is. Very useful and one of the better path sets out there. Well done.
The reason I didn't add lights or flora is beause I don't want any of that, and that was one of the reasons I didn't like other path set: they had too much props on them. If people feel like adding that, they're free to relot them for their own personal use.
Yeah, like Anubis said, you can always add your own mayor mode flora.
The crossings with the signs are perfect! I've wanted something like that for ages. Thank you so much.
Yay!!!!!!! Good job Riiga!
awesome. you should just add crossing with GLR
johnny_boy: That's planned for the next release, along with a railroad crossing and other useful stuff. ;)
Aaaah, excellent yeeees, this will be very useful indeed:P
This is brilliant! Thanks! 5/5
Looks great, I have already three packets of this kind and this is the best I seen, just only it need trees.
damn why didnt i think of this? This is brilliant!
Photo
Bluepelican31
Jul 19, 2010 - 10:12 AM
I like them with out props. I used datgen to help me figure out which files to delete to have American style only. Maybe you could included that info in the readme, so people can choose.
Bluepelican31: Sorry, I forgot to rename the files from my Swedish working names. If you only want to keep the American style road crossings, then you should delete "Cykel_overgang_vag..." and "Cykel_overgang_vag_stad". And the lots with signs on them are all named "...overgang...".
Are there ramps or stairways to connect to the overpasses?
NYM1980: No, not in this release. I will make them for the next release though. You'll have to use the overpasses like the NAM overpasses, that is lower the road 15 m and plop. The overpass should then align with the slopes.

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 18,665 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,600 Total Authors
  • 96,844,137 Total Downloads
  • Nelson Tower Latest File
  • IDS2 Latest Submitter

144 user(s) are online ...

53 members, 90 guests, 0 anonymous users

Cannabi, crushproof, liskotloskat, hadou68, NgYuKang, AY0430NS, overlord899, de123, Vova's, BRuh01, fork2001, Google (1), yatrueda, ThunderingTyphoons!, SLYD3V1L, YONKO, Totde, Artem777, hpsplnd, MAXSAN, jdawg11, marccrysis1990, Frogfoot12, meurotops, semag78, QuinceyJones2202, DS43140, Hotwheeler, jlp1701, seyken2000, zdzich1111, SmilinMike, Simstad1808, raff22Pz, 24syo8891, Søren Villadsen, eonneon, wenakita, geha-, frawe1199, Casper3141, Ghayak, Tteulnal, markche, barisa, hilson, bisugool, arnold circus, Deergo, Ying Blanc, afroditero, pasqualegiò, fran5841, zaltzman.kobi