Bionic Fusion Power Plant v2.0

(4.49)    (83 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

The Bionic Fusion power plant has now been rebuilt to improve its core structure! In version 2, there is many new technology and enhancements to power your cities!

The Bionic Fusion Power Plant is a highly detailed futuristic style power plant, using revolutionary new Bionic technology to produce clean and reliable electrical energy. The Power Plant combines Bionic Fuel with high intensity invisible radiation to generate a high amount of energy. Four powerful radiation Source Generators transfer high intensity invisible radiation energy into the Bionic Pile, which in turn feeds it into the core. Highly powerful but explosive Bionic Fuel is transferred from the fuel pipelines and then exposed to the radiation of the Bionic Core. The resulting fusion reaction produces a huge amount of energy, making the core glow white hot inside. This heat produces steam which drives the turbines. The electricity produced is enough to power a medium to large city. With a maximum capacity of 123,750 megawatt hours generated per month.

In version 2 there are many new enhancements to my original Bionic Fusion Power Plant. I have replaced some of the maxis industrial buildings and added some other more exiting ones. I have changed the core layout and made a more realistic fuel depot. The basic layout and stats are the same as version 1, but there are many differences and more detail added in this version. I have also updated the in game description to match the layout of the Maxis power plants more accurately.

I hope you enjoy version 2 of the Bionic Fusion Power Plant!

Features:

• The Bionic Core and main source generators.
  • The new fuel depot and pipes to transfer bionic fuel.
  • The new core and reactor building at night. A sub station has also been constructed.

Stats are in the readme.

Dependencies:

There are 9 dependencies, but because of the detail and realism they create, I think it is worth it! For the files marked (LEX), you will need to register at the SC4 Devotion Lot Exchange.

Since it is no longer online, the link to the “SOMY Industry 01” dependency is a direct download link originally from SOMY's website, now archived by the Wayback Machine.

(STEX) = Available to download here at Simtropolis.

(LEX) = You will need to register at the SC4 Devotion Lot Exchange if you have not already done so.

Ionic Fusor - by ralphaelninja (STEX)

PEG Security Fencing Kit - Pegasus (STEX)

SOMY Prop Pack Vol06 - somy (LEX)

BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol01 - couchpotato (LEX)

BSC MEGA Props - Gascooker Vol01 - gascooker (LEX)

BSC Mega Props - JES Vol08 - jestarr (LEX)

SOMY Industry 01 - somy  (Direct download link, saved by the Wayback Machine.)

Rush Hour Building as Props - Maxis (bldgprop_vol2.dat)

SimCity 4 Building as Props - Maxis (bldgprop_vol1.dat)

I assume you may already have these two Maxis files above, but if you don't, you can download them above from SC4 Devotion.

All dependencies are to be placed in your My Documents, SimCity 4, Plugins folder.

Installation:

To install, extract the LOT file to your SimCity 4 Plugins folder. This is required for the lot to appear in game (Located in My Documents, SimCity 4, Plugins)

Note: Pictures are not required.

View my Lot Thread to see my latest projects in development!

Click here to view my other uploads.

"Bionic Fusion Power Plant - V2"

Made by hittwice99

31 May 2010

What's New in Version v2.0

Released

• v1.0 - Initial release
  • v2.0 - Many enhancements to layout - new buildings - updated in game description.

• Staff Edit (August 2017): Fixed links & added higher resolution images from included zip.

User Feedback