• Moose

PEG Statue Collection 01 1

(4.80)    (40 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

The Statue Collection 01 started out the whole statue craze with a request to re-texture the whale, shark & dolphin statues used in the old RTK kit. It mushroomed into a larger collection of statues intended for use along beaches & the CDK3 shorelines... then expanded further to include a variety of both practical and whimsical statues. Pretty much anything we could put on pedestal and give a patina finish to... we made into a statue. Feel free to use them in the lots you develop and distribute.

Enjoy!!

* These custom props are free to use and distribute in lots your create for your own use or to publicly distribute.  If re-distributed, please reference the original prop pack as a dependency. Do not copy and redistribute the original prop material. Most of the props are larger in-game than the their bounding boxes will indicate in the L0t Editor. Most notably, the statuues with longer tails may extend beyond the tile that the prop is placed on.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

B Derrick likes this

User Feedback

LOL! I love the star trek ship! :D The "greek poet" looks a bit like homer simpson! The flamingo looks very pink (of course!). What else is there to say? Great upload!
lalaz4 and JLAAPRTM like this

Share this comment

haha, 5/5. it's not very often people with a sense of humor is allowed around this dirktatorship... i'm kidding!
halicem likes this

Share this comment

Not sure at all why the download compared to view is so low on these these statues are perfect for many creative ideas and so well done! I mean their excellent ! Downloading each of these statues big time use totally 5/5 PEg ur awesome man!
northrootbeer likes this

Share this comment

These are awesome. They made me smile, too. Especially the California State Bird. and the Star Trek Convention, 5/5
cinzbenz likes this

Share this comment

GlobexCo: An obvious mis-communication. The city wanted a statue of the famous Greek poet... and commissioned the sculptor, who watches too much TV, to make a statue of Homer.
JLAAPRTM and Pegasus like this

Share this comment

I'm Your fan forever from your first work ... Your MTP Serial is a Tremendous way for me ... Thank YOU and waiting new MTP objects
Silur likes this

Share this comment

Please, someone make statues out of these! I want to use them badly, but I am unable to do that kind of work. Love them!
agregoli likes this

Share this comment

Absolutely Great!!! But does anyone know how they are listed in Lot editor, cant find a single statue?????? Its me I know, just thought I'd ask
flduck1 and Treason04 like this

Share this comment

thank you very creative will use the lawyers in front of courthouse and the CA state bird in front of the mayor's mansion Homer maybe for ancient city some day
sejr99999 likes this

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Krio
      Hello there folks.
      I really don't know am I allowed to do this, but admins and slow to answer and my "messenger man" hasn't said anything so I guess this OK.
      Thing is that since SimPeg unfortunately went offline, I'ven't had a support thread. And because I really suffer somekind of god syndrome being last good batter with gMax I'll rarely post stuff in here if and when I BAT. I've about 60-100 bats to be un- and re-released and most on those re-release stuff its that they were made like decade ago (I know right).
      I would like to just upload stuff what BSC people modded for me years ago, so I've been upgrading those bats what I made with them back in the day. Though if someone gets permission from RippleJet (I guess this was the name) I can release bunch of diagonal, but out-dated stuff in a sec.

Anyhow, here are my latest bats in the works and coming up:

Baxter Building

iGroup Tower

Wembley Station

One Roxxon Plaza

Autotalo, being under work since 2013 i believe.

• By Don_Pato
      A custom stadium, inspired by Municipal Stadium of Braga, Portugal. This BAT is simple ,without details.
      Gigante del Pacífico Stadium - Wainor City, Metzú Republic (City Journal)
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: IndustryMania - Trucking Essentials
      Introduction
      Do you want to recreate a large distribution center with ample truck parking space of all angles and populate them with tons of random trailers from different freight and logistic companies? This essentials package, which is the prelude to my upcoming IndustryMania re-lot series, provides a set of custom truck parking textures and prop families for @MushyMushy's HD North American trucks which will allow you to do just that.
      Package Overview
      This package contains a set of 38 unique overlay textures, offered in either white or yellow paint for a total of 76. Additionally, there are 36 prop families that cover all of the props included in the original trailers and semi cab sets. Additional details are in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. Note that the prop families DAT supersedes the original props' .sc4desc files. It is recommended that you relocate or remove the original from your plugins folder to avoid potential conflict. 
      Dependencies
      The textures are standalone and will not require any dependencies. However, the prop families will not function properly without the original trucks:
      Props
      HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American Semi Truck Cabs Vol. 1 Credit goes to MushyMushy for the wonderful set of trailers and semis!
      Enjoy!
    • By CT14
      Welcome to the development thread for CT14 lots and BAT. Here's a quick list of current releases so you don't have to scroll through the thread to find them all:
      North American Freight Sidings
      Llama Terminal Company
      SABER LA River
      Troy Gasholder Building
      FAB Diagonal Industrials

Lowrider Props
      In-N-Out Lowrider Show
      North American Freight Sidings original first post:
      Inspired by the lack of existing lots representing protypical North American freight railroad sidings, I've created a system of lots that can be used to create eye-candy rail sidings. They are transit-enabled for appearance. I have been encouraged to share my progress in a dedicated thread by helpful feedback in the Show Us Your Railroads general thread, especially from SimCoug, T-Wrecks, raynev1. And the whole thing wouldn't exist without the Jestarr props.

Features:
      18 ploppable lots for different railcar types on double track rail Transit enabled connections to make the lots fit in seamlessly anywhere Three prop families to provide a variety from Jestarr's boxcars, intermodal and general merchandise freight ("Junkers") RRW compatibility Known issues:
      Transparent texture bug as described here http://community.simtropolis.com/forums/topic/42425-transparent-texture-issue/ The lots need custom icons created and added, through Reader as described here: http://www.wiki.sc4devotion.com/index.php?title=Tutorial:Inserting_a_custom_menu_icon_with_the_Ilive_Reader Future development ideas:
      Single Track Rail lots don't match exactly when using textures extracted from the RAM .dat, and I probably need permission to use them separately in any case. So, STR sidings may be a separate release at some point. Four-track lots would be prototypical for large yard trackage, but don't exist in RRW. Custom textures might allow some eye-candy four-track lots in future, this would resemble an updated subset of NCD. Dependencies:
      BSCMegaProps JES Vol01 (v1.0) - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=342 For RRW, you need the NAM with RRW enabled. Download:
      Please report bugs here. Thanks!
    • By Brugesboy84
      So i started work on my second BAT. Got a lot of work done so far, now i'm working on the doors and windows. Hope you guys like it.

The building itself is complete. Now it's time for the details and textures.

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Great work and great to see you batting again! I love MKE stuff and remember going to this bar fairly often when I lived there.
    • I want to have these on my game, but I'm really confused about how to do this download, do I have to have all those dependencies? If so, where do I find all of them? Do I just click the pink 'Download File' button, or do I have to find and download those dependencies from somewhere? I'm not good with computers, sorry. Any help on this from anyone will be appreciated. 
    • Great. You stay closely on the IRM but add something new, no repetition. I'll use them for shure. We really should bring some of the newer props into the game, they deserve it.  For RRW (Real Rail Way) users I'd like to mention that eggman121 did the hard work of updating the NCD texture pack and some of the BSC textures to RRW versions. It is downloadable here: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3350 they are a replacement for Railyard and Spur Textures, Mega Pack but only an override for some of the BSC textures (= needed by the original IRM). So keep in mind the eggman121 textures must be loaded after the BSC Mega Textures.
    • @DavidDHetzel: Indeed. They've been sitting on my computer for a while now, but I think it's high time to take them for a spin again.
    • Glorious! Love the Aston Martins. Nice work!