• Moose

PEG Statue Collection 01 1

(4.80)    (40 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

The Statue Collection 01 started out the whole statue craze with a request to re-texture the whale, shark & dolphin statues used in the old RTK kit. It mushroomed into a larger collection of statues intended for use along beaches & the CDK3 shorelines... then expanded further to include a variety of both practical and whimsical statues. Pretty much anything we could put on pedestal and give a patina finish to... we made into a statue. Feel free to use them in the lots you develop and distribute.

Enjoy!!

* These custom props are free to use and distribute in lots your create for your own use or to publicly distribute.  If re-distributed, please reference the original prop pack as a dependency. Do not copy and redistribute the original prop material. Most of the props are larger in-game than the their bounding boxes will indicate in the L0t Editor. Most notably, the statuues with longer tails may extend beyond the tile that the prop is placed on.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

1 person likes this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review
Jose Bernie

Share this review

Link to review
kenny443

Share this review

Link to review
brancasnow

Share this review

Link to review
talisman99

Share this review

Link to review
SPRidley

Share this review

Link to review
philforhockey51

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Don_Pato
      A custom stadium, inspired by Municipal Stadium of Braga, Portugal. This BAT is simple ,without details.
    • By Takingyouthere

This entry will not be an update of any particular area of my region but rather It'll be about my BAT project. To follow future developments in the project place check out the ToS project BAT thread or the progress report update.

I've always had an interest in skyscrapers from the time I was little. It's the reason why I was originally drawn to the city simulation genre in the first place. I'm sure many of you can say the same. However I differ from the norm in that I also have an interest in other tall non-highrise structures.
      Be it a skyscraper, observation tower or even a smoke smokestack, I appreciate tall structures all the same. The reasons for this is because of where I'm from. While we do have a pretty decent skyline here in Toronto, undoubtedly the single most impressive part of the skyline is our observation tower. For those not familiar with it, the CN Tower, with a height of 1,815ft / 553.33m, was the tallest freestanding structure in the world for over 30 years(from 1976 to 2007).
      CN tower under construction

Only the Empire State Building has reigned over a height title(post industrial era) for a longer period of time. Needless to say it's something we're quite proud of, much in the same way as a skyscraper aficionado's from New York or Chicago(or elsewhere) are proud of their distinctive skyscrapers and record holders. I would not have been any more impressed with the structure if it were a buildings instead. If not for the fact it already came with the game, I certainly would of tried batting this landmark.
      Another thing that influenced my perception was the neighborhood where I grew up in. There was a very large plant nearby with a tall smokestack. That chimney was easily the most distinctive landmark in my community. It was a beacon that literally helped me find my way home a number of times. Once when I was little and got lost and then on a number of occasions later on when I was in a drunken stupor...
      The 'ol stack and nothing else

So in contrasts to most people's opinions about those smokestacks, I was thankful for their existence. That in a nutshell is why I can look fondly at these structures. Smokestacks were indeed the first custom BAT's I made(and subsequently released on the exchange) more than 10 years ago. It also helped of course that they are relatively simple to make.

I tried my hand at batting buildings & a tower or two soon after with a few decent results

But there was one problem I could never solve no matter what fix I tried. I could never get the damn night lights to work. After much frustration I abandon creating building altogether. It was after this that I discover my niche. For there was another type of tall structure that I've always though was pretty cool looking as well. Add to that, I've also had an interest in steel frame structures, such as cantilever & steel arch bridges. For those who follow the CJ, I'm sure its readily apparent what type of structure I'm referring to. So what do you get when you combine the two? The lattice tower. These structures are know by a few other terms as; truss towers, freestanding framework towers or more simply radio/tv towers.
      My fascination with them has only increased after I started batting them, because its something I turned out to be pretty good at. And aside from several concrete observation towers and a small number of smokestacks, guyed and self supporting towers, there is surprisingly little of any other type of tall non-highrise structures on the ST exchange compared to the number of highrises out there.
      So its high time I took the proverbial cat out of the bag and revealed this secret little project of mine, which I've been working on(and off) for the last 3 years.
      Several of these towers have already been seen on the CJ;

The BellCan & Russian tower have relatively simple superstructures

And while the Mount Royal tower is more detailed, it's too short to really be a significant landmark. Serves as more of a 'filler' tower.

But what's been shown so far is really just the tip of the iceberg. The entire scope of the project comprises more than two dozen lattice towers from all over the world and a few custom designs. Many of which are very prominent landmarks in their respective cites. Imo some of these are amongst the coolest looking/most interesting structures on Earth.
      So without further ado,
      ToS Project list
      A Royal Tower[Canada] (released - Mount Royal)
      BellCan[Canada] (released - Bell Canada)
      Cyberpunk Tower[Japan] (in progress)
      Fatal Attraction [uS]
      Horizontal Lines Tower[uS] (completed)
      King Kgon[uS]
      Russian Style[Russia] (released - Murmansk)
      Simple Truss[Canada] (completed)
      Supertall Spire[uS] (completed)
      The Angel[spain] (in progress)
      The Cone[Russia]
      The Cross[Europe]
      The Crystal[uK] (in progress)
      The Diamond[uS] (in progress)
      The Dalek[uK]
      The Endless White[uS] (finishing touches)
      The Eye[custom] (completed)
      The Hybrid[Europe]
      The Needle[uS] (completed)
      The Mini-white[brazil]
      The Octagon[Russia] (completed)
      The Pyramid of Steel[uS] (finishing touches)
      The Rocket[brazil]
      The Ski Tower[Europe]
      The Square[brazil] (in progress)
      The Star[uS] (finishing touches)
      The Trident[Asia] (in progress)
      The Ultimate Pylon[Asia]
      X Tower [custom] (completed)
      These are not the actual names of the towers, but rather project/code names. It's just easier for me to keep track of them this way. Most towers are known by their radio/tv station initials, with a few exceptions.
      On another note, I would of loved to transferred these into Cities Skylines. Heck I might have even persuaded to stop playing SC4 if possible. Unfortunately they're too detailed, some of them have more than 100,000 polygons/triangles and from what I understand, anything above 10k will some serious lag and/or crash issues in skylines.
      Most images are gmax screen pics. It's obviously not an angle you'd see in SC4, but the idea is just to relay the detail of each superstructure. There will be a few render preview pics of portions of the towers at the end. But I won't be showing actual in game shots until I get to them in the CJ. I mean, you can't expect me to completely reveal 3 years worth of work in just a one single entry can you?

Birds eye views
      Many of these are still a work in progress, their current appearance may not necessarily represent actual in game textures.

Schematic shots

original teaser shots

That tower was about 600ft/185m high, some of these are almost twice as tall.
      From the bottom up

look up...

wayyyy up.

From the inside out

And of course a sneak preview of what you want to see the most,
      SC4 gmax (partial)render shots

In the shadows of giants

Needless to say, nothing else I do in SC4, or with any game for that matter, will ever top this project(for me - in terms of effort and contribution to the community).
      So which of these towers would you like to see next? And think you can you identify any of them with their real world counterparts? If so, I'll consider releasing them before I get to them in the CJ provided they're completed of course.
    • By Krasner
      Well there's no reason in fact I don't start a thread on Simtropolis as well now that I have a valid account  
      I have created buildings with Gmax for nearly a year now, still I have only four releases yet, all available on our old french home Toutsimcities. I have, yet, many projects hidden in my folders but that may be long to come out mainly because of my extreme laziness. I would'nt re-post here the various previews, but everything can be seen on my thread on SC4Devotion and on TSC as well.
      For some weeks I have been collaborating with my dear talented colleague Sciurus on a railway pack including many stations and other devices. We're sleeping on it for the moment but we will be back on that in the future as well  
      I just have small things to show today, the various props I've been working on to be packed in a single prop-pack which will be a dependency among others for some of my forthcomming projects. Including an early-20th-century-suburban-houses-pack of (planned) 5 models and a modular cemetery as well.

So this is nearly finished ! So the others projects will boost up  I still plan to make two other fence props, and one small, typically french outdoor restaurant usually found on wharfs, plazas or parks, called a "Guinguette" (or a "Pied-Humide" in my town). I'm indeed quite happy with the small hearse, my first attempt in vehicle creation. I'd like to make a horse-driven hearse but I'm afraid with the horse, I suspect myself to be ineffectual and to make a hideous freaking out freak instead.
    • By Bipin
      Suburban Subway 

- by -

Bipin's Suburban Subway, rather than utilizing actual subway networks, takes advantage of the new 7.5 meter sunken/overpass standard available for railway networks within the revolutionary new NAM v31, its primary dependency, is listed along with two others within the installation. To be sure you will not miss them, all three dependencies are presented as hyperlinks, just go through the install wizard and you'll see them. The process is far more streamlined and efficient than with past works! Speaking of that, you may be prompted to restart your computer after the install. This is not necessary. Rather, this prompt is due to a glitch within the installation program. When you are ready to use the train station in-game, refer to the following instructions:

First, dig a 7.5 meter deep trench and place the primary station lot from the Railway menu inside.
      Next, place Pedmall tiles beneath the escalators to create functioning road and rail connections.
      If you wish to do so, you may extend the platforms with on-slope pieces from the Parks menu.
      Finally, since this is intended as a rural/suburban lot, you may wish to decorate it accordingly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alternatively, a picture-based tutorial for the non-anglophone demographic is included as a read-me

that opens towards the end of the installation. However you use these BATs, I hope you enjoy them!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

NOTE: Please read!

I have found the final required dependency, it is available here: 

http://www.bripizza.net/sc4/1104stationNS/1104stationNS.html

Click either the mid-page or bottom links to download this item.
    • By Bipin
      Thank you for looking at one of my low-income neighbourhood stores; something you could expect to see in the rougher ends of town. Featured here is Fabland; a take on the often-decrepit Fabricland that dots the strip malls of my home town. Aside from the anchor store, a couple of small, generic, convenience stores pay the rent for this little mall. It is a growable 5x4 CS$ lot. The building is Dark-Nite compatible.
      The dependencies are as follows:
      - Girafe's Car Pack vol 3.: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2860
          - Girafe's Urban Pack: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3192
          - Girafe's Berries: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2888
          - Girafe's Feather Grass: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3001
          - SHK Parking pack: http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27563-shk-parking-pack/
          - Mushy's Trailers: http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/30773-hd-north-american-53ft-semi-trailers-vol1/
      Thanks for taking a look at my introductory strip mall - I hope you enjoy the download! Don't forget to check out my other downloads - everything from factories to family houses. See what's new by checking out my BAT thread: http://community.simtropolis.com/forums/topic/46654-bats-by-bipin/?do=getLastComment
      Enjoy!

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments