• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

The Classics is a collection of classic statue props that you can use in the Lot Editor
to make parks, museums, art galleries... or whatever your imagination comes up with.

Enjoy!!

* These custom props are free to use and distribute in lots your create for your own use or to publicly distribute.  If re-distributed, please reference the original prop pack as a dependency. Do not copy and redistribute the original prop material. Most of the props are larger in-game than the their bounding boxes will indicate in the L0t Editor. Most notably, the statuues with longer tails may extend beyond the tile that the prop is placed on.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

bobolee and renovare like this

User Feedback

Sorry I don't currently have the time to create lots to showcase these... but we have some other big projects cooking at the moment. And I have faith that you guys know what to do with them and will upload killer lots for others the enjoy as well.

Share this comment

what is exactly so Awesome or great here? Taking someone else models from the net and simply exporting them? How great WORK is that?
SimFox likes this

Share this comment

It's really a ashame that folks just can't enjoy what others have provided without taking a "potshot" at them... Thanks, Peg. These are really nice and certainly will be useful.
Vandy likes this

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By jarnomiedema

Background:
      Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (1870-1924), better known by his pseudonym 'Lenin', was the
      principal leader of the Russian Revolution of 1917, the leader of the Bolshevik party
      and the first Premier of the Soviet Union.

During World War One, the Russian Empire was crumbling. Czar Nicholas II was gradually
      losing more and more control over his country and his army as the German war machine
      rolled on. Encouraged by these defeats, the Germans allowed Lenin to travel back to
      Russia to help futher the ongoing revolution. This he did, and with great success.
      Within years, the Czar was dead, peace had been made with Germany and Lenin and his
      Bolsheviks had drawn all power to them.
      Lenin's goal was to turn Russia, a poor country of peasants, into an industrial power-
      house. This turned out to be harder than he thought.. On August 30, 1918 Lenin was
      almost assassinated. He survived the attempt, but the bullets couldn't be removed
      with the medical technology of the time. One of the bullets was lodged in his neck,
      too close to his spine. Many historians consider this to be the start of Lenin's
      health problems. After the assassination attempt, his health declined and led to two
      strokes, one shortly after the other. He was left partially paralyzed and resigned
      from active politics. Soon after his third stroke, the revolutionary leader died..
      Many people know Lenin as 'the man in the tomb'. He was embalmed and preserved for
      permanent display at the Lenin Mausoleum at Moscow. Due to Lenin's unique role in
      the creation of the very first Communist state, his character was elevated to the
      point of near religious reverence. By the 1980's, every manor city in the Soviet
      Union had a statue of Lenin in it's central square, either a Lenin street or Lenin
      square near the center and often 20 or more smaller statues and busts thoughout its
      territory..
      Since the fall of the Soviet Union, the level of reverence for Lenin has gone down
      considerably, but he's still considered an important figure by the people who grew up
      during the Soviet period. Many statues of Lenin have been torn down and the city of
      Leningrad, named after him three days after his death, returned to its original name:
      St. Petersburg..

• By paeng
      A set of turbulences for your rivers and streams.

You'll find narrow and wide pieces, both in straight and diagonal versions. They all sit on a 1x1 transparent lot and can be combined with PEG-PPond (Tahoe), PEG-Pond and PEG-Stream or ploppable waters by other creators as well.

LIST OF ITEMS
      Narrow Short Straight Narrow Long Straight Narrow Short Diagonal Narrow Long Diagonal Wide Short Straight Wide Long Straight Wide Short Diagonal Wide Long Diagonal
      Each piece comes in 2 variations that plop at random (16 models all in all).

DEPENDENCIES

~ none ~

Recommended to use with Free Waters Mod.

DEVELOPER NOTES

The turbulences are batted props (instead of the textures used in Vol 01), so there are less straight edges and a bit of overlap onto the next tile.
      You can combine them with any ploppable water and to some extent also with Pond and Stream pieces, mainly the straight items.
      Some of the pieces are also suitable to make transitions between the various available waters - just be creative and find the right combinations.
      There are no other props on these lots - so you have complete freedom to dress them with any Major Mode Flora that suits your theme.

The Turbulences and Transitions Volume 01 (texture based) is available to download here.

CREDITS

Concept & Design: Murimk & Paeng
      Batting: Murimk
      Lotting & Modding: Paeng

SUPPORT

Should you need support for these items please visit the
      PLEX on the STEX - Community Support

Productions Forum Thread (no longer available)

Enjoy!
    • By vintagamer
      So I recently reset my PC, which uninstalled all my programs, but kept all my saves and plugins. I've finally reinstalled SC4, and successfully got it booted up, but now all the maxis props are missing from lots! I tried removing all my plugins, all my saves, running it with and without administrator permissions, running it with and without compatibility mode, reinstalling, etc. But the Maxis props in lots are still missing! Any advice?
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: IndustryMania - Trucking Essentials
      Introduction
      Do you want to recreate a large distribution center with ample truck parking space of all angles and populate them with tons of random trailers from different freight and logistic companies? This essentials package, which is the prelude to my upcoming IndustryMania re-lot series, provides a set of custom truck parking textures and prop families for @MushyMushy's HD North American trucks which will allow you to do just that.
      Package Overview
      This package contains a set of 38 unique overlay textures, offered in either white or yellow paint for a total of 76. Additionally, there are 36 prop families that cover all of the props included in the original trailers and semi cab sets. Additional details are in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. Note that the prop families DAT supersedes the original props' .sc4desc files. It is recommended that you relocate or remove the original from your plugins folder to avoid potential conflict. 
      Dependencies
      The textures are standalone and will not require any dependencies. However, the prop families will not function properly without the original trucks:
      Props
      HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American Semi Truck Cabs Vol. 1 Credit goes to MushyMushy for the wonderful set of trailers and semis!
      Enjoy!
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Boom! Another great HT here! Hope Mr Tsvirkunov will open a new factory soon in my cities! Thanks for sharing your stuff!
    • Nice idea. Should anyone have preferences or favourite buildings they recall, it would certainly help narrow down the total. Especially with the filter list on the Wayback, the accompanying preview images are there at least to give some visual indication for anyone searching. If there really are 10,000 buildings, I suppose it's not even worth uploading 10% of them given the likely inconsistencies with quality.
    • It may be worth setting up some kind of "I would like ..." topic .... people can go thru the old exchange and point out to Cori the ones that should be retrieved ... it should end up a more manageable list
    • That could be arranged. But since these are legacy files, I don't think it matters too much either way since credit would be given. If Cori would like to continue uploading these (as intended following Dirk's approval), it may be nice for her to receive the occasional Rep as a by-product reward for retrieving, packaging and uploading them here. With hundreds if not thousands of them, it'd require a mammoth effort after all. (Should the quality of content resemble anything to the old SC4 EA exchange, I'm guessing it's not worth restoring all of them.)
    • Very nice, too bad the Grass Textures dont match my Terrain Mod