• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

The Classics is a collection of classic statue props that you can use in the Lot Editor
to make parks, museums, art galleries... or whatever your imagination comes up with.

Enjoy!!

* These custom props are free to use and distribute in lots your create for your own use or to publicly distribute.  If re-distributed, please reference the original prop pack as a dependency. Do not copy and redistribute the original prop material. Most of the props are larger in-game than the their bounding boxes will indicate in the L0t Editor. Most notably, the statuues with longer tails may extend beyond the tile that the prop is placed on.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

bobolee and renovare like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

talisman99

Share this review

Link to review
SPRidley

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review
Budzy?

Share this review

Link to review
mdhsc4

Share this review

Link to review
prussanai

Share this review

Link to review
Corey

Share this review

Link to review
Swade

Share this review

Link to review
fiver

Share this review

Link to review
magnus-88-

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Krio
      TG Krio Megapack is a proppack for my uploads. Bats and models by Krio, modding by various BSC guys and gals, mostly RippleJet and barbyw.
    • By nos.17
      Version 10 : 06.11.17

This is a small pack that contains miscellaneous B62 props as well as my custom prop families and may be a requirement for some of my future uploads. This currently contains only a few props and a handful of prop families (including ones for LBT and SHK vehicles), and some custom textures; more will continually be added as I work. Check back often for updates as they come.

Anyone may use any of the props, families, or textures on whatever projects you want, but please, refer to this file as a dependency. If you need to edit any of the attributes to fit your project, feel free to do do. Credit is not strictly required, but it'd be great if you would do so.

For comments/feedback/critique/praise or just to see what's coming up next, visit my lot thread over at Simpeg here (may it rest in peace...), or at Simtropolis here.
    • By CorinaMarie
      And in today's adventures I have (after much trial and error) learned how to make a custom prop. First I took screenshots of a Maxis god mode tree in SC4 and then made the images that SC3K likes:

Here I've placed it on a lot in the BAP:

And here it is in the game:

In case anyone would like to test this I'll attach it here. The zip contains it as a prop package, a building, and as a landmark for easy testing.
      Cori Tree 01 Pkg.zip
    • By CorinaMarie
      This is one of the extra files @catty-cb has maintained on her site and now has kindly passed over to us here at Simtropolis for hosting. I have made my own Maxis_Props.zip file since the original is a self extracting one that has no idea where the files should go. So, this is a manual installation and you want them in a C:\GOG Games\SimCity 3000 Unlimited\Apps\BACustom\Props\Maxis_Props folder.
      These are custom props for use in the SC3000 Building Architect Tool and you will then find them under the Custom Props area. In the screen shot I have placed one of each.
      You will notice this file is not my creation and credit for keeping it alive goes to catty. This STEX entry will stay under my name tho since I'm in charge of the new SimCity 3000 Sub-Forum and I'll be the one to reply to comments or questions.
    • By CorinaMarie
      This is one of the extra files @catty-cb has maintained on her site and now has kindly passed over to us here at Simtropolis for hosting. I have made my own Grab_Bag.zip file since the original is a self extracting one that has no idea where the files should go. So, this is a manual installation and you want them in a C:\GOG Games\SimCity 3000 Unlimited\Apps\BACustom\Props\Grab_Bag folder.
      These are custom props for use in the SC3000 Building Architect Tool and you will then find them under the Custom Props area. In the screen shot I have placed one of each.
      You will notice this file is not my creation and credit for keeping it alive goes to catty. This STEX entry will stay under my name tho since I'm in charge of the new SimCity 3000 Sub-Forum and I'll be the one to reply to comments or questions.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• I know it's sized 2x1, but what kind of residential do I need to zone for this to grow? Light, medium, or high density? Or does it not matter? Anyone who can answer I appreciate it.
    • Love your work, but since a handful of files now from different users require offsite files that link to dead links I wish it was a rule here that all dependencies should be on site somehow. Thanks for the reup of the files...
    • I'm still working on the Maxis Vanilla tilesets presentation, but yeah its endless how many amazing artists have contributed to the SC4 repository over the past 14 years.  The problem with the tilesets and with RCI is that there's too much repetition.   I'm going to use for the first time a Maxis blocker that will eliminate all vanilla repetition and reveal whatever user created programming defines.  However, my project is not specific to agriculture.   We'll get back to that later.
    • @RandyE Thanks! I grabbed that one too. I'm not ready yet to kill them all, but I do want other stage 3 farm buildings to compete with Pedriana. Ideally I'd like to find a few more. In the meantime I'm now on a downloading frenzy getting all of @dk1's stuff. Their simple elegance (and the convenience of no dependencies) makes them ideal for mixing in with my otherwise nearly plain vanilla Maxis content.
    • @CorinaMarie It works for me !!