• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

Pegrassic Park is a collection of dinosaur statue props that you can use in the Lot Editor
to make parks... or whatever your imaginations comes up with.

Enjoy!!

* These custom props are free to use and distribute in lots your create for your own use or to publicly distribute.  If re-distributed, please reference the original prop pack as a dependency. Do not copy and redistribute the original prop material. Most of the props are larger in-game than the their bounding boxes will indicate in the L0t Editor. Most notably, the statuues with longer tails may extend beyond the tile that the prop is placed on. 

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

B Derrick and obama777 like this

User Feedback

* All of the statue models are wire meshes that (once upon a time) were available publicly on the web. They have changed hands so many times, it is impossible to identify or credit the original creator. But Cheers to them... whoever they are.

Share this comment

7499275: Possibly some other Jurrasic Park related props... but probably no more dino statues. I think the gate is needed... and maybe some of those gutless electric Jeeps. And a TRex munching down a lawyer would be good! ;)
Pegasus and Msprintz like this

Share this comment

These are fantastic, thank you Peg :D @redscope you were very close, it was HeXy ;) and yes, Pegs statues work very well with my Jurassic Park set, which would not have been possible in the first place without Pegs dependencies :)
HeXy likes this

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: IndustryMania - Trucking Essentials
      Introduction
      Do you want to recreate a large distribution center with ample truck parking space of all angles and populate them with tons of random trailers from different freight and logistic companies? This essentials package, which is the prelude to my upcoming IndustryMania re-lot series, provides a set of custom truck parking textures and prop families for @MushyMushy's HD North American trucks which will allow you to do just that.
      Package Overview
      This package contains a set of 38 unique overlay textures, offered in either white or yellow paint for a total of 76. Additionally, there are 36 prop families that cover all of the props included in the original trailers and semi cab sets. Additional details are in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. Note that the prop families DAT supersedes the original props' .sc4desc files. It is recommended that you relocate or remove the original from your plugins folder to avoid potential conflict. 
      Dependencies
      The textures are standalone and will not require any dependencies. However, the prop families will not function properly without the original trucks:
      Props
      HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American Semi Truck Cabs Vol. 1 Credit goes to MushyMushy for the wonderful set of trailers and semis!
      Enjoy!
    • By RandyE
      This is my third park lot using the vanilla props from SC4.  This park is part of an urban beautification and vitalization project for the inner-city.  

Named after the Parthenon in Athens, an architectural and cultural artifact representing the foundations of modern civilization, and attributed to Athena, the personification of calmness, wisdom, ethical, and civil society.  The park design utilizes the dimensions said to be essential to the Parthenon following the golden rectangle ratio, calculated in SC4 city tiles as 8 (width) by 5 (depth).  The Parthenon building landmark was released as an update to SC4.
      The park is well-lighted with a variety of animations and park-related props including the Zen Rock Garden, Greenhouses, Koi Fish Pond, a Pool, Fountains, Swing Sets, Slides, Refreshment Stand, Gazebo, Billboards, Basketball Courts, and a small Skateboard arena.
      This lot is animation and graphics-intensive, found under the parks menu, but intended as a main feature or central city park, and so should only be plopped once in any city you are building.
      Medium Wealth
      Cost: 950
      Monthly Income: 150
      Air Pollution: -30, 10
      Water Pollution, -10, 10
      Park Effect: 100, 40
      Landmark Effect: 80, 20
      Maxis Night Lighting
      No Dependencies
    • By RandyE
      • Elongated shape to extend the radius of park and landmark effects, set at 90% for both over 20 tiles.
      • Illumination of area in Maxis night-lighting, adding contrast to night scenery.
      • Blinking light, pigeons, sparkle effects and people animations.
      • Original sculpture made from Maxis rock block props. 
      • Custom query based on tutorials and a sample lot file by Equinox and Daeley  (2005) found on Simtropolis and SC4 Devotion,
      • Addition to Park Menu ploppables, no external dependencies.
      • Note: the 'Bulbs Changed'  Goofy Stat. is not programmed, its simply a static number written on the menu graphic.
      Installation:
      Place the  'Promenade_of_Light_Plaza_3x16.SC4Lot' file in 'username'~/Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.  Start SC4 and look for the lot's icon in the Parks Menu.
      The zip now contains 2 independent lots so:
      For the working fountain plaza also place the 'Promenade_Fountains_Plaza_3x16.SC4Lot' in the same folder, or choose either one as each one stands alone. 
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Great work and great to see you batting again! I love MKE stuff and remember going to this bar fairly often when I lived there.
    • I want to have these on my game, but I'm really confused about how to do this download, do I have to have all those dependencies? If so, where do I find all of them? Do I just click the pink 'Download File' button, or do I have to find and download those dependencies from somewhere? I'm not good with computers, sorry. Any help on this from anyone will be appreciated. 
    • Great. You stay closely on the IRM but add something new, no repetition. I'll use them for shure. We really should bring some of the newer props into the game, they deserve it.  For RRW (Real Rail Way) users I'd like to mention that eggman121 did the hard work of updating the NCD texture pack and some of the BSC textures to RRW versions. It is downloadable here: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3350 they are a replacement for Railyard and Spur Textures, Mega Pack but only an override for some of the BSC textures (= needed by the original IRM). So keep in mind the eggman121 textures must be loaded after the BSC Mega Textures.
    • @DavidDHetzel: Indeed. They've been sitting on my computer for a while now, but I think it's high time to take them for a spin again.
    • Glorious! Love the Aston Martins. Nice work!