• Last Updated: Dec 28, 2009 - 12:36 AM
  • File Size: 4.67MB
  • Views: 11633
  • Downloads: 5,798
  • File Descriptor: Landmarks

Download Schau's Brewery 1

* * * * * 71 Votes

Screenshots
Updated with jobs in a ploppable version, big up to Amthaak for that!

First i want to say, yes i know it's rather dark compared to other 3dsmax BATs , and that it's even got shadows by night time. But keep in mind that this was before BAT4max 2.6 was out + Let There Be Light, that i rendered this.

Now a Landmark standard lot, and a ploppable with jobs, still no growable.

Either way, here you go, Schau Brewery, a big industrial building, which took a few months to make, it's got a lot of interesting little details to look at. Several murals including a naruto stencil made by a friend of mine. Should keep you occupied for several minutes.  =P

LM:
Standard Landmark stats and all that, neither any dependancies, a plop with jobs might come soon, but not for the moment.

PLOP:

250 jobs, otherwise it's all standard low pollution.

Screenshots

Screenshots

Very cool. I really like the grafitti on the side. 10/10!
Ive seen you work on this for a while. Its great that you finally released it.
Photo
simcity4fan12
Dec 26, 2009 - 10:44 AM
Nice! 5/5 Awsome looking thing, for a Brewery.
Wow, you finally finished it? I had almost forgot about it! Really great to see it done, I was anticipating it since you first started working on it. The green oxidation came out really well.
Very dark, very gothic, very amazing! This is an instant classic. Also, you got to love the missing shingles on the roof. There is a lot more I can say about this masterpiece, but I see that I'm already late for my 3 pm appointment. :-)
Takker!
lovable
This is amazing, well done Glenni! Look at the details...
I like
It sure looks neat and deeply thought. At last something decent to get my Belgian beer to those poor Sims stuck on Bud or whatever it is the game offers them... Thank you!
Absolutely amazing, look at the detail!! 5/5!
Great work!
Will fit in my industrial area as museum or some other, wonderful work!
neat! this actually reminds me a lot of one of the parts of the abandoned Pabst Brewing complex in downtown Milwaukee. Great job, as always.
It's about time! Very well done! :)
Even if it is a bit dark, I really like it!
To me Glenni-stuff is always good-stuff, whether it is dark or not or grow or not. Just great! I like it as is.
Nice work! I'll try to convert it to a growable for personal use as well. Thank you!
Well if you do manage to make it work, feel free to release it.
Been watching this one since the start. So glad you finished it. Thanks.

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 18,774 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,609 Total Authors
  • 98,579,967 Total Downloads
  • CopaBacana - SideWalk + Curves Latest File
  • UbiraJunior Latest Submitter

104 user(s) are online ...

40 members, 58 guests, 0 anonymous users

drano, yongjupark, skypea, malagigi, chromatin2, COCOS, diego6677, marcustai99, Pangonia98, d2123, Lietuvis, ganoblanok, tipsyTentacle, txrailnut07, Google (6), akelac, usssu, vpyager, Intigo, GN-Drive, kellynguyen, Olixaha, sasakijyubei33, jonowee, ibiz4me, kissflp, zdzich1111, AStarfox, jens45, goengame, Trainmaster423, minne, arcadianx, meeko, iminhere, simfrankie29, figure99, Agent024B, KonstantinII, DeclanHaselhurst, cytech853