• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

There is a top and there is a bottom... and somewhere around the half-way point in between. there is a spot that is aptly named... The Half-Way Point. And somewhere around this point is where your will find a Half-Way Hut on the more astute ski resorts that realize that skiers usually carry cash & credit cards when they ski.

"Half-Way Hut" is a common reference to a rest and snack area that can be found on many larger ski resorts. These rest areas provide a convenient place for skiers to warm up by a fire, purchase extremely marked-up food and beverages, and take a break before heading back out to carve up the slopes. Some are very simple little shacks... and some are larger and fancier. Ours is one of the fancier ones.

The Half-Way Hut is a 4x3 lot that can be plopped anywhere on your PEG Ski Resort. It does not require road-acess. However, it does have nitelites in the Winter mode and will require power. The resort's 1x1 skier & safety netting lots are usually all that is needed to extend power up the mountain.

Like all Ski Resort lots, when in Winter mode, the roof is covered with snow & the lot is active with skiers. The ski racks are full by day and smoke can be seen coming from the chimney.  In Summer mode, the snow and skiers are gone. The racks are empty... and the windows are boarded up to prevent those pesky bears from ran-sacking the place.

* The structure has an extended foundation and can optionally be plopped over a slope to give the appearance of having been built into the mountainside. The rear of the lot should be plopped on a row of level tiles.

* The PEG Ski Resort collection was designed for use with the PEG Snow Mod. However, the Snow Mod is not mandatory. The resort can stay open year-round at high altitude using a snow-capped terrain mod... or can optionally be used with any mod that provides a snow-covered terrain.

** This lot is an add-on to the  PEG Ski Resort collection which is required to use this lot.

Installation of the 
PEG Snow Mod 2 is also recommended for full Winter effects. 

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Chief ZDN
      Hello everyone,
      While I don't visit the simpeg.com in my life, I sad with the 2015 SimPeg.com fatal error. The site data is gone. However, Pegasus fans gives the Pegasus' and his friends' mods to the PLEX & STEX staff. But, there is no new mod created by the SimPeg again, The Prop Pox bug maker in the some mods still unfixed (Sorry SimPeg, I'm not hate you. I just send the fact that is on SC4D). We don't see the CDK development again. We don't see the new SPAM that support the CAM, officially.
      But, the reality is changed. I'm not a modder. But I can make the SimPeg revive again. We don't want the SimPeg staff is retired from making the quality mod (if they still can make a mod). We want the SimPeg staff making the mod, again. In this plan, I will show you how the new SimPeg led, what are the vision, what mods we make, and the challenge that we need solved.
      Organization
      The new SimPeg is led by Pegasus or someone with good modding skill (maybe Paeng?). The SimPeg organization structure is (from the level, ascending) Leader, Co-Leader, Secretary, Webmaster, Admin, and Moderator. Co-Leader is needed when the Leader is not in working condition or the Leader leaves from the community. Secretaries are for writing what happened on the community, what the community needed, and more. Moderators aren't splited to 2 parts. SimPeg staff member is same as before, but with some tweaks. Our missions are:
      Making a quality mods Host many of quality CJs Make researches about SimCity 4 and community Make innovation about SimCity 4 And our visions are:
      As the world's biggest SimCity 4 mod creator As the biggest CJ hosting As the biggest SimCity 4 contributor Mod We Want Make
      As a quality modder, we want make many quality mods. But for now, we just want to making the new SPAM that compatible with the CAM, new CDK that uses more modular architecture, and new Utopian BATs (I personally like the SkyFarm).
      Challenge
      I am not a modder. And, I not a senior SimCity player. So, I can't be the SimPeg leader or co-leader. However, there is solution. Either as a member but plan the SimPeg or as a staff member on the SimPeg. You can decide. I'm not hunt the rank. I just want contribute. The experience can't be fully restored. By this, we need creating the new experience that more better than before. The SimPeg is around 10 years old. By this, we need create a new logo. However, my laptop currently not available, so there are 2 options: use the old logo or make the new logo, but created by someone Sorry if I breaking the rules. Sorry if I can't explain more detail. Thank you for your attention.
    • By Chief ZDN
      Sorry if I breaking the rules and sorry if the board is incorrect.
      Hello everyone,
      As far as we know, SimPeg was shutted down in 2015. The cause of shutdown is a big website error and data corruption (this is made the error can't fixed). And now, SimPeg name is filled with other site. In Indonesia where I live, SimPeg is resulting to 'sistem kepegawaian' or in English, employee system, that is used by various institutions, including education institutions. The popular site, regardless of country, should rank first in the search. You can see the screenshot in the attachment.
      Don't forget, the world sometimes not unique. And, I say thank you.

• By Pegasus
      Towering above the dry and barren Mesopotamian plains on the banks on the Euphrates, the wondrous Hanging Gardens of Babylon awed and amazed all visitors who came to stand before them. It was the Dawn of Civilization in an age of magnificent achievement when Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar II had the Hanging Gardens built to ease the homesickness of his bride Amyitis who had come to him from the green mountainous lands of Media.
      Lost for Millennia, the Pegadyne Industries - Archeology Division eventually located and unearthed the ruins of this incredible World Wonder. Strapped for cash, the local government eagerly sold the ruins to Pegadyne Industries who carefully preserved and transported them back to your city. And there, as one of the greatest corporate tax write-offs of all time, the ruins have been restored to their prior glory and now serve as a museum of Ancient Civilization for all the world to enjoy. "
      There are 2 versions of this lot. Both versions are museums with all the properties and benefits of a normal museum... except plop price. Both versions are also landmarks & tourist attractions and include those benefits as well.
      Each version is 6x6 tiles in size... and both are designed to blend seamlessly with the PEG Oasis Park in order to expand the museum/park complex. One version includes a PEG Pond Kit river bank along one side that can be used as part of an existing Pond Kit river system or a custom pond/lake built exclusively for the Hanging Gardens.
      The lot includes custom query & background sound effects... and a rather unique custom query. Also... be sure to look for the Harem Girls...
      ** Special thanks to BarbyW, Andreas, Blackbeard, Swamper77, Sepis, TEOM & ParadiseFarm for their assistance during the development of this project.
      The Hanging Gardens has NO mandatory external dependencies.
      The PEG Pond Kit is required for the river version of the lot.
      The PEG Oasis Park is recommended for expanding the museum/park complex.

**This file currently contains an .exe installer suitable for windows users.  These files are in the process of being updated with zip files and this message will be removed once the update is complete.
      All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• In case you're interested this is what I've got after extracting and installing the appropriate files.  Really no difference at all compared to when I first wrote you.
    • Do you know whether or not this file is compatible with SC4 on Steam?  I extracted the .7Z file and installed the files and I've still got nothing but a big blank lot.
    • Ahh, gotcha.  I'm using a Mac.  So the .7z file needs to be extracted.  That part I wasn't aware of, I just loaded the 7z file into my plugins folder.  I'll give it a shot!  Thanks!
    • Thought you might know it, but it was worth a shot. Ah yes, those real-estate photos - I had, in fact, seen an article about that blog somewhere and nearly forgotten about it afterwards, but then my sister gave me a tear-off calendar for Christmas: every day a horrible picture and a great one-liner. I love that stuff.
    • @nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.