• Moose

1 Screenshot

About This File

So what kind of Mayor are you really? Now you can see what the city Mayor is doing as your cities load up into the game.

This  small mod is a simple alternate version of the changing texts you see when loading your cities. Instead of the mundane default texts describing things that your city is supposedly doing while loading... you will now see exactly what the city Mayor is up to. Are the taxpayers getting their Simoleans worth?

* This is a very simple mod and can be installed anywhere in your Plugins folder. You can also simply remove the mod file at anytime to return to the game default texts.

** This file has no dependencies.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

User Feedback

This is a random Simcity player, and i suggest you get all of PEG's mods for the good of your game. THIS MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU IN PARTY BY: Family Guy

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By rsc204
      Intro
      The SAM (Street Addon Mod - NAM) is one of those indispensable mods, adding a wealth of variety to street networks. But SAM 6 however was a little too bright for my tastes, so I've darkened it to reduce it's visual impact. This is one of those little things I often tinker with, I figured some others may find a use for it too.

On the way I've added optional support for the following:
      Full EU Textures. Additional crossing support for both PEG205 and RealRailway (RRW) crossings. Modified many avenue and rail pieces to add grass to better blend in with your game. Install
      First, note if you are updating from v1 of this mod, you need to remove that manually. Find the folder z____MGB Darkened SAM-6 Mod (assuming you used the default setup) and simply remove it.
      Run the included .exe Installer, built with NSIS. It will allow you to choose from a number of options and then install the files you need, simples!
      If you don't like installers or are a Mac/Linux user, the option is there to open the archive with 7zip or similar. However it may be tricky to find the right options, not a lot I can do about that sorry.

By default this mod will install to the directory z____MGB Mods/Q - SAM6 Darkened. I highly recommend you DO NOT change this. It's been smartly designed to integrate with many other mods if left alone.
      Users of the RRW Reskin will want to manually delete the rail textures after install file (SAM 6 Darkened Rail - RRW.dat) or overwrite it with the equivalent from RUM for RRW. (note this is not yet in place at the time of writing).
      Please read the included readme, as always it contains important information. As for all my mods, after installation, you can find it in:
      My Documents\SimCity 4\LEX_Downloads\MGB Mods
      This is to avoid clutter in your plugins folder
      Dependencies
      Network Addon Mod (NAM) with the Street Addon Mod (SAM), specifically SAM 6 selected.
      Support
      Having problems or Got comments? Then please visit my support/development thread on Simtropolis:

• By Urban_Shadow
      Hi there, I looking for some tutorials on how to get started with this, I don't have any exp. on moding but I would like to start with simple goal mind, creating a new, functional building.
      I've been looking around and there are some tutorials but they are too confusing for me since I don't know where to start, and so, I though about a simple guideline of what I want to do.
      If I want to add a new building I should:
      1.- Learn how to make a building, what tools do I need, how do I use them, can I import a model from other progams like photoshop or a 3D modeling program?
      2.- Learn how to add it to the game, without replacing an existing one and place it in the correct tab.
      3.- Adding stats to it, I don't want it to be free, I want it to have a cost, a monthly fee, demo cost and if possible, fundings.
      4.- Giving it properties so they have an effect other than just be there, that means produce energy, clean pollution, increase coverage, raise or lower land value, provide housing, business and/or jobs, etc.
      5.- Make it an unlocklable so it's not avaible from the start until certain requirements are met like date, population, ratings, etc.
      My goal is to expand my gameplay and knowlage, I know there are tons of mods out there, but I would like to do it myself and create my own things.
      So there, any help would be great, thanks.
      PD: I want to try using my own stuff and not others, thanks again.
    • By NICK97
      Mod Requirement(s):: Cities XXL Community Patch Mod XL Nation Furniture Dependency Pack Game Requirement(s):: Cities XL 2011 Cities XL 2012 Cities XL Platinum Cities XXL  
      Note: This Mod makes game money income easy Only In The Game
    • By chaosdarkclown
      Do any of you know what causes this? Certain mods? Buggy Sc4 files?
      Had this problem for months
      I have no idea, ide be so grateful for any help or info
      Thanks 

• By Chief ZDN
      Hello everyone,
      While I don't visit the simpeg.com in my life, I sad with the 2015 SimPeg.com fatal error. The site data is gone. However, Pegasus fans gives the Pegasus' and his friends' mods to the PLEX & STEX staff. But, there is no new mod created by the SimPeg again, The Prop Pox bug maker in the some mods still unfixed (Sorry SimPeg, I'm not hate you. I just send the fact that is on SC4D). We don't see the CDK development again. We don't see the new SPAM that support the CAM, officially.
      But, the reality is changed. I'm not a modder. But I can make the SimPeg revive again. We don't want the SimPeg staff is retired from making the quality mod (if they still can make a mod). We want the SimPeg staff making the mod, again. In this plan, I will show you how the new SimPeg led, what are the vision, what mods we make, and the challenge that we need solved.
      Organization
      The new SimPeg is led by Pegasus or someone with good modding skill (maybe Paeng?). The SimPeg organization structure is (from the level, ascending) Leader, Co-Leader, Secretary, Webmaster, Admin, and Moderator. Co-Leader is needed when the Leader is not in working condition or the Leader leaves from the community. Secretaries are for writing what happened on the community, what the community needed, and more. Moderators aren't splited to 2 parts. SimPeg staff member is same as before, but with some tweaks. Our missions are:
      Making a quality mods Host many of quality CJs Make researches about SimCity 4 and community Make innovation about SimCity 4 And our visions are:
      As the world's biggest SimCity 4 mod creator As the biggest CJ hosting As the biggest SimCity 4 contributor Mod We Want Make
      As a quality modder, we want make many quality mods. But for now, we just want to making the new SPAM that compatible with the CAM, new CDK that uses more modular architecture, and new Utopian BATs (I personally like the SkyFarm).
      Challenge
      I am not a modder. And, I not a senior SimCity player. So, I can't be the SimPeg leader or co-leader. However, there is solution. Either as a member but plan the SimPeg or as a staff member on the SimPeg. You can decide. I'm not hunt the rank. I just want contribute. The experience can't be fully restored. By this, we need creating the new experience that more better than before. The SimPeg is around 10 years old. By this, we need create a new logo. However, my laptop currently not available, so there are 2 options: use the old logo or make the new logo, but created by someone Sorry if I breaking the rules. Sorry if I can't explain more detail. Thank you for your attention.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Great work and great to see you batting again! I love MKE stuff and remember going to this bar fairly often when I lived there.
    • I want to have these on my game, but I'm really confused about how to do this download, do I have to have all those dependencies? If so, where do I find all of them? Do I just click the pink 'Download File' button, or do I have to find and download those dependencies from somewhere? I'm not good with computers, sorry. Any help on this from anyone will be appreciated. 
    • Great. You stay closely on the IRM but add something new, no repetition. I'll use them for shure. We really should bring some of the newer props into the game, they deserve it.  For RRW (Real Rail Way) users I'd like to mention that eggman121 did the hard work of updating the NCD texture pack and some of the BSC textures to RRW versions. It is downloadable here: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3350 they are a replacement for Railyard and Spur Textures, Mega Pack but only an override for some of the BSC textures (= needed by the original IRM). So keep in mind the eggman121 textures must be loaded after the BSC Mega Textures.
    • @DavidDHetzel: Indeed. They've been sitting on my computer for a while now, but I think it's high time to take them for a spin again.
    • Glorious! Love the Aston Martins. Nice work!