• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

By request... this package contains the 3 most requested variations of the PEG Poltergeist Manor. All versions are quite similar to the original and, of course require the original  Poltergeist Manor as a dependency.

Included in this package are:

1. Poltergeist Manor 365. Another landmark version that remains haunted all year long. The effects were modified so they too will "Haunt Da Hood" 365 days a year.

2. Poltergeist Manor... The Growable. A growable R$$, Stage 2 lot suitable for all densities. Functions just like the landmark version except it has a normal residential query. Possibly the first & only growable building that changes with the season/holiday.

3. Victoria Manor. A growable R$$$, Stage 3 lot that is just the non-haunted version of the mansion. Nary a spook or specter. "This house is clean!"

* The 3 versions are in separate files so you can remove any version that you do not wish to use.

Enjoy!!  And once again...

Happy Halloween !! 

** These lots require the PEG Poltergeist Manor

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

User Feedback

Good idea, I like the triple pack, as all of them are great ideas. I see that your original did not stay at a 5. 11/10
2 people like this

Share this comment

I downloaded it earlier just checking back in :) Still shame not as many as downloads from views this is sweet :) Especially having it 365 days its why i downloaded it :) Still one of the top creative ideas i ever seen. :) PEG is awesome
3 people like this

Share this comment

Impressive additions to an already impressive upload
2 people like this

Share this comment

Is there a way to keep only the clean growable? Because I kept the non-haunted Growfile from here and the 2 files as a dependency from your previous upload and I still have the haunted version. Thanks
1 person likes this

Share this comment

Meh,adding a comment wont stop you from making awesome buildings like that.5/5
1 person likes this

Share this comment

gladiator: This pack includes a clean (non-haunted( growable version. There is no ploppable non-haunted version. Ploppable RES does not work and a normal looking house is not much of a landmark.
1 person likes this

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By CrazyEyes86
      The Coeur d'Alene Resort is a luxury resort hotel in the northwest United States, located in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. Seated on the north shore of Lake Coeur d'Alene, the Coeur d Alene Resort features a marina, convention facilities, spa, as well as a notable 18-hole golf course. The hotel has 338 rooms and suites, and its main tower has 18 floors.
      My challenge to YOU make this a mod for the game !!!!!!!
    • By Diego Del Llano
      1250 René-Lévesque, also known as the IBM-Marathon Tower, is a 226 m (741 ft), 47-story skyscraper in Montreal,Quebec, Canada. The building was designed by Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates for IBM Canada and Marathon Realty, hence the former name "IBM-Marathon". It is now named for its address at 1250 René Lévesque Boulevard West, in the Ville-Marie borough of Downtown Montreal. It is adjacent to the Bell Centre and Windsor Station to the south, and stands on the site of the former American Presbyterian Church. It is connected to the Bonaventure metro station and the underground city network.
      1250 is currently  owned and managed  by global real estate investor, developer and owner Oxford Properties and is still partially occupied by IBM.

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 5,500 CO$$$ Jobs
      To install this Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins

• By pclark06
      One of those pop up Halloween shops shows up every October where a Circuit City used to be.
    • By JP Schriefer
      DESCRIPTION
      Located in the city of Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil, Saint Thomas is a modernist residential building built in 2009.

INFORMATIONS
      The model is available in two versions, Landmark and Residential building. The lot includes 2 trees and they may take a while to appear.
      This building was made with custom LODs in case any LOTter decides to work with it.

Landmark:
      Plop cost: 15,000
      Lot size: 2x1

Residential building:
      Lot Size: 2x1
      R$$$: 250
      R$$: 450
      R$: 650

INSTALLATION
      Unzip the files from the .zip to your Plugins folder. There are four .zip files in the download area. Be aware!

Saint Thomas (Residential - MN): this is the Residential version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Saint Thomas (Landmark - MN): this is the Landmark version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both MN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

Saint Thomas (Residential - DN): this is the Residential version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Saint Thomas (Landmark - DN): this is the Landmark version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both DN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

DEPENDENCIES
      SimFox Day and Nite modd (for Darknite users only).

To check my other projects you can visit my thread

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments