• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

Welcome to the first-ever (I think) Halloween "Changeling" lot. Poltergeist Manor is your run-of-the-mill, older but well maintained mansion... throughout most of the year. But for 31 days in October... all Hell breaks loose!!.  Literally!

Every (game) year in October, the entire lot changes from a lovely old home to the meanest, nastiest, spookiest Haunted Mansion you've been too terrified to step foot in. Loaded with modified animated effects and eerie night lighting, you'll see Zombies and Ghoulies roaming the estate while an unearthly mist moves along the grounds. Occasionally, a soul departs to the accompaniment of sound effects so twisted that your hair is guaranteed to turn white. Unless, of course, your hair isn't already white.

This is a 3x3 Landmark lot. Low cost and even lower maintenance. No jobs... no required road access. Just a simple eye-candy lot with a modest amount of landmark-like particles added. The lot will be located near the top of your Landmark Menu.

Enjoy!!  And, of course....

Happy Halloween !!  

** This lot has No Dependencies.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

User Feedback

What a fantastic idea, and great execution! I'm not generally a big fan of landmarks, but this thing is definitely going to end up in a few of my cities. Awesome work!
9 people like this

Share this comment

I'm still tinkering with a possible R$$$ growable version. Some technical issues remain. If it works out, it will be a very small add-on file that will require this lot as a dependency.
8 people like this

Share this comment

One of the most clever BAT ideas I have seen. Of course, the quality is excellent and the timing is apt.
5 people like this

Share this comment

OMG skyscrapers are great and all, but I would seriously nominate this for BAT of the Year. The detailing is fantastic, and the texturing is top notch. And the way it has been modded is very very clever. I love it!
4 people like this

Share this comment

In game shots here... http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=view&id=722&page=26 Thanks Pegasus!
3 people like this

Share this comment

definietly will download! BAT of the Year 2009 award!
3 people like this

Share this comment

F'ing brilliant! Please highly consider the R$$$ growable version as the mansion (non-Halloweened) is beautiful in its own right.
5 people like this

Share this comment

Amazing! The special effects are awesome, timing is great too.
3 people like this

Share this comment

Still surprised at the number of view higher than the downloads but Gosh this is one of the top ideas. Very, very creative, awesome appearance, spooky, can't wait until this is used in my town of Halloween. :) already downloaded it if 100/100 then its that high awesome :) Very awesome !
2 people like this

Share this comment

Very nice work Peg. The idea of the transition for halloween is an awesome inclusion. 5/5
3 people like this

Share this comment

What a fantastic lot! Thank You! Makes a perfect 'House on the Hill' :-)) http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=view&id=693&page=25
4 people like this

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By CrazyEyes86
      The Coeur d'Alene Resort is a luxury resort hotel in the northwest United States, located in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. Seated on the north shore of Lake Coeur d'Alene, the Coeur d Alene Resort features a marina, convention facilities, spa, as well as a notable 18-hole golf course. The hotel has 338 rooms and suites, and its main tower has 18 floors.
      My challenge to YOU make this a mod for the game !!!!!!!
    • By Diego Del Llano
      1250 René-Lévesque, also known as the IBM-Marathon Tower, is a 226 m (741 ft), 47-story skyscraper in Montreal,Quebec, Canada. The building was designed by Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates for IBM Canada and Marathon Realty, hence the former name "IBM-Marathon". It is now named for its address at 1250 René Lévesque Boulevard West, in the Ville-Marie borough of Downtown Montreal. It is adjacent to the Bell Centre and Windsor Station to the south, and stands on the site of the former American Presbyterian Church. It is connected to the Bonaventure metro station and the underground city network.
      1250 is currently  owned and managed  by global real estate investor, developer and owner Oxford Properties and is still partially occupied by IBM.

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 5,500 CO$$$ Jobs
      To install this Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins

• By pclark06
      One of those pop up Halloween shops shows up every October where a Circuit City used to be.
    • By JP Schriefer
      DESCRIPTION
      Located in the city of Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil, Saint Thomas is a modernist residential building built in 2009.

INFORMATIONS
      The model is available in two versions, Landmark and Residential building. The lot includes 2 trees and they may take a while to appear.
      This building was made with custom LODs in case any LOTter decides to work with it.

Landmark:
      Plop cost: 15,000
      Lot size: 2x1

Residential building:
      Lot Size: 2x1
      R$$$: 250
      R$$: 450
      R$: 650

INSTALLATION
      Unzip the files from the .zip to your Plugins folder. There are four .zip files in the download area. Be aware!

Saint Thomas (Residential - MN): this is the Residential version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Saint Thomas (Landmark - MN): this is the Landmark version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both MN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

Saint Thomas (Residential - DN): this is the Residential version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Saint Thomas (Landmark - DN): this is the Landmark version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both DN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

DEPENDENCIES
      SimFox Day and Nite modd (for Darknite users only).

To check my other projects you can visit my thread

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments