• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is a simple, optional  Rock Mod that changes the appearance of the rocks in-game to match the rocks and boulders used in the PEG PPond Kit.

I'd like to drone on and one... extolling the many virtues and superior features of this rock mod. But it just doesn't have any. Its just a simple rock mod that uses the same mossy rock texture used primariliy in the PPond Kit.
* As with all rocks mods, there can be only one installed at any time. Be sure to remove any other rock mod you have installed. 

** No dependencies.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

1 person likes this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review
skykrl80

Share this review

Link to review
FnordvsFnord

Share this review

Link to review
ceaser

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By fredinno
      I'm missing the reward slots for the PEG navy mod for Navy bases 3 and 4. They never seem to show up in the rewards section, even with cheats used.

Help?

• By leblanc.pat
      Ive noticed peg is down and cant find downloads for it, i still have a few on my computer...wondering if it would help to upload them somewhere. if so, tell me what to do so the stuff doesn't die.
    • By fsamuel420
      i was wondering if this is a common issue in the game... you can see the middle normal road has a nice 90 degree natural curve, now when i try to apply it to the dirt road version it doesn't work or just goes back to the normal road look. Anyone know any solutions around this?

• By Pegasus
      Towering above the dry and barren Mesopotamian plains on the banks on the Euphrates, the wondrous Hanging Gardens of Babylon awed and amazed all visitors who came to stand before them. It was the Dawn of Civilization in an age of magnificent achievement when Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar II had the Hanging Gardens built to ease the homesickness of his bride Amyitis who had come to him from the green mountainous lands of Media.
      Lost for Millennia, the Pegadyne Industries - Archeology Division eventually located and unearthed the ruins of this incredible World Wonder. Strapped for cash, the local government eagerly sold the ruins to Pegadyne Industries who carefully preserved and transported them back to your city. And there, as one of the greatest corporate tax write-offs of all time, the ruins have been restored to their prior glory and now serve as a museum of Ancient Civilization for all the world to enjoy. "
      There are 2 versions of this lot. Both versions are museums with all the properties and benefits of a normal museum... except plop price. Both versions are also landmarks & tourist attractions and include those benefits as well.
      Each version is 6x6 tiles in size... and both are designed to blend seamlessly with the PEG Oasis Park in order to expand the museum/park complex. One version includes a PEG Pond Kit river bank along one side that can be used as part of an existing Pond Kit river system or a custom pond/lake built exclusively for the Hanging Gardens.
      The lot includes custom query & background sound effects... and a rather unique custom query. Also... be sure to look for the Harem Girls...
      ** Special thanks to BarbyW, Andreas, Blackbeard, Swamper77, Sepis, TEOM & ParadiseFarm for their assistance during the development of this project.
      The Hanging Gardens has NO mandatory external dependencies.
      The PEG Pond Kit is required for the river version of the lot.
      The PEG Oasis Park is recommended for expanding the museum/park complex.

**This file currently contains an .exe installer suitable for windows users.  These files are in the process of being updated with zip files and this message will be removed once the update is complete.
      All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments