• Moose

PEG OWW2 RCI Boarwalk Pier Fillers 1

(4.79)    (38 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This RCI Boardwalk Pier Filler Lots are for those of you who have figured out that you can do a lot more with the new RCI Boardwalks lots... then just make Boardwalks. Beyond making causeways and wrapping peninsulas, you can also plop the RCI Boardwalks out fully in the water... and make piers and islands that... admitted serve no functional purpose... but can be fun to make and nice to look at.

The only missing element was these single-tile wide filler lots to plop down the middle of your pier or to act as filler for an island.  But now, with these filler lots installed, you can easily turn any open water area into a massive hazard to navigation. 

This package contains 6 filler lots for you to get creative with... all of which appear in the Water Transportation menu directly under the normal RCI Boardwalk lots. Most of the filler lots have no maintenance costs or any park-like properties... as they are essentially just eye-candy. 

From left to right, as viewed in the above screen shot, the included lots are:

1. The 2x1 Pier Head Lot. Provides a formal entrance to your pier area... complete with pretzel stand a nite-lit tree planter. This is the only lot in this collection that plops on the coastal tile like the other RCI Boardwalk lots. It also has park & landmark properties to represent the entire pier.

2. The 2x1 Filler Lot featuring 2 planters with large ferns.

3. The 1x1 Restroom Lot.  Because its a long walk back to shore.

4. The 1x1 Filler Lot. Simple, with a single lamp post to illuiminate its simplicity at night.

5. The 1x1 Snack Bar Lot. Hotdogs, Hamburgers and the ever-popular Smelt-on-a-Stick.  Or as the locals refer to it.. "Bait!!  Yummy!!

6. The 1x1 Picnic Area Lot. Most people think the umbrellas are for shade. But if you've ever tried to eat around a lot of seagulls, you know better. If you don't remember putting Ranch Dressing on your fries... you probably didn't.  ;)

For help creating the perfect terrain for CDK lots, we
strongly recommend reading  
The Official CDK Tutorial.

** This lot requires the  
PEG-OWW2 Resource Pack 1

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

1 person likes this

User Feedback

I see limitless possibilities with these lots. Excellent work!
2 people like this

Share this comment

"honey...is that a boar?" "why yes...yes it is!" *oink* love this! its amazing how it extends out to the ocean :]

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By mrsmartman
      Hi, is there any reasons why residential zone is green, commercial zone is blue and industrial zone is yellow in the SimCity franchise?
    • By RandyE
      No dependencies. All lots are 5x5 ploppables in the Reward menu, available at the start, are road connectable and transit enabled, capacity: 100.  Maxis Lighting.
      This project is inspired by Simcity Version 1 (Classic) now called 'Micropolis' developed in the 1980's and released as open source. The last preview is an image of a session of playing the Java version of Micropolis that is freely downloadable from github.com.
      In Micropolis there are only three same-sized squares for RCI zoning. I've used the reward system in SC4 to lot 5 of the 6 largest commercial buildings, 2 of the largest high-wealth residential, 1 of the largest high-tech industrial buildings, and 1 agricultural building. All the lots are the same area size like in Micropolis.
      The queries are the same queries used for the buildings as grown in the game --the associated reward will only be indicated in the reward menu as the item is selected and plopped.
      The lots contain code for both the reward and the replacement building so apparently the lots provide the benefits of the reward as well as the operation of the building. The intent of making these lots is providing access to the buildings so I haven't evaluated the reward function, but the queries do report capacity usage for the replaced building --no 'goofy stat' for the reward. 
      Previews of Buildings Featuring Terrain Mods (see Preview.html in zip file)
      Terrain Resources Listed in: Cori's Terrain Shoppe
      Previews:
      1. Overview of 9 Buildings, Main Preview, 'Circuit' from Terrain Pack
      2. Alvin's Acres Agricultural, Berner Oberland Terrain
      3. Euro-American Residential, Pyrenean Terrain
      4. Modern Commercial, Sudden Valley Terrain
      5. High Tech Industrial, LBT Cumbres Terrain
      6 Overview at Night, Sahara Terrain

Descriptions of the 9, 5x5 Large RCI and 1 Civic Building are included in the zip file:
      Colons separate the building name, building type, and which reward I used for the lot. The buildings appear in the reward menu with a unique menu icon, the building and reward names, and the description.  The Opera House, Farmer's Market and Tourist Trap rewards also appear in the Parks menu.
      • Van Prooijen Trading: Commercial: Convention Center
      • Ong Condos: Residential: Major Art Museum
      • Hurt Enterprise Headquarters: Commercial: Tourist Trap
      • Hogan, Wallace, and White Insurance: Commercial: Resort Hotel
      •Cahalane Communications: Civic: Bureau of Bureaucracy
      • Lind Entertainment: Commercial: Stock Exchange
      • Byall Tower : Residential: Opera House
      • Tubing Facility: Industrial: Advanced Research Center
      • Alvin's Acres: Agriculture: Farmer's Market
      I've given this lot project the name MicroProject and made a logo for identifying the lots in the Reward and Parks menus. Each lot appears near the original reward, with a building icon and the logo overlay. The original reward is not replaced. The re-lots are available at the start of a new city.
      Sources:
      Wiki SC4Devotion: http://www.wiki.sc4devotion.com/
      Wikia SC4: http://simcity.wikia.com/wiki/SimCity_4
    • By fredinno
      I'm missing the reward slots for the PEG navy mod for Navy bases 3 and 4. They never seem to show up in the rewards section, even with cheats used.

Help?

• By leblanc.pat
      Ive noticed peg is down and cant find downloads for it, i still have a few on my computer...wondering if it would help to upload them somewhere. if so, tell me what to do so the stuff doesn't die.
    • By fsamuel420
      i was wondering if this is a common issue in the game... you can see the middle normal road has a nice 90 degree natural curve, now when i try to apply it to the dirt road version it doesn't work or just goes back to the normal road look. Anyone know any solutions around this?

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments