• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Mar 15, 2004 - 07:00 PM
  • Last Updated: Mar 15, 2004 - 07:00 PM
  • File Size: 46.77KB
  • Views: 115539
  • Downloads: 155,249
  • File Descriptor: General Modds

Download Functional Landmarks Complete Set v1.0

* * * * * 175 Votes

Screenshots
This mod allows you to add jobs to any or all of the Maxis-Made Landmarks, at your own discretion. Your sims can now work in buildings like the Empire State Building, Living Mall, or US Capitol. The buildings still function just like they used to, the only change is the addition of jobs. Please see the included readme for full details, as there are some very important compatibility issues and information.

This is the first complete set of Landmarks with Jobs to be released. Questions should be directed to the Modding - Open Modding forum.

Awesome, this will be great for my city! First to post ;D
Wonderful! Thank you very much!!! I love that mod! I am Brazilian but I am honest! (Before everything) Thank you once again. And excuse my terrible English! Brilliant really that mod!
It deserve more than 5 star...
5 star. I hope this woring!! :D
This is one of the best mods. Those expensive landmarks now employ the sim-masses! Outstanding addition.
Great!!!
Had this b4 - excellent! Installing again.
Excellent !!! Working 100%
Thank you very much!!!
Hey .... it seems to be broken, zip crashes window on open
how are their more downloads than views?
excellent m8, great work thanks!!
There are more downloads than views because this file predates the most recent revamping of the Mods section, which seems to have wiped out the views count but not the downloads count. Thanks everyone. :)
GREAT IDEA 5/5
Excellent!
win
great job, par contre impossible de jouer une fois installé...
i like how intead of just being a tourist attraction, its got lots of jobs.
Brilliant! And so realistic! (No work in Empare State Building? Come on!))))))))))))))
greetings, i am a new member and a big fan of the site. in need help, just downloaded it and how do we install it to the game? thank u

148 user(s) are online ...

54 members, 94 guests, 0 anonymous users

Imiona, MayorSinistrad, bmartin94, byeong hag, Vaathar, lordjekyl, KoshHead, Palmac, oldtimerrw, danieltex, windowsuser, Justin Galle, jc25, spikls, Al3X_97, Nathal, Terring, Archinabald, .:3, Lelisia, bojacko999, Paris, HyugaHinata, MadMax765, jvisco, pazzie, ajmlilman, Jakeb3481, Gamma4815, geo008, Simoncity, mehmati, Zeval31, Munk, kha111, skitbil, joseph.r.johnson4, Eagle_Peak, phalanxs, surfer628, franshesko, Gus2013, EckyThumpMaster, peek-a-boo, dreammyx, criztian1993, filip92, Stabler19, johnfreddy, MW17, Søren Villadsen, mity1021, moart4, xnem3s1sx