• Last Updated: Nov 23, 2003 - 07:00 PM
  • File Size: 644bytes
  • Views: 52789
  • Downloads: 110,695
  • File Descriptor: General Modds

Download Realistic Water v1 by Joerg and Teirusu

* * * * * 55 Votes

Screenshots
Joerg's Realistic water mod, that changes the water of simcity4 from carribean blue to rest of the world blue. Very nice and highly reccomended by me :-) Made with the much needed info generated by our squadder Teirusu

Photo
HorsepersonEA
Jun 29, 2009 - 02:26 PM
Hmmm I'll try it
Nice
adds a great effect
cool
look more downlaods then views???
i mean really...
I'll download this... hope, new effects will be better, then default)))
I've tried this mod - and I love it. Thank you karbdis for sharing.
this is nice...
Please, add an in-game picture. How can people see it? Anyway, by the comments, I believe that this should be a great mod. 5/5
why the hell didn't you put a readme in the zipped file? ?? where the hell am I going to put the unzipped file????! damn it !!
@ fenasiqerim: All single mod files go in the SC4 plugin folder unless stated otherwise... @ karybdis: thx for the upload. i wonder is this compatible with other terrain mods (like arctic or desert or Olympic meadow)?
Thank you. The current water effect is boring. =)
Photo
thesherminator
Jun 01, 2010 - 02:29 PM
Mhm it would be easier to spot with a pic and also easier to know what exactlt it is but ive already downloaded this and i quite like it 5/5
I'll try
OK I wish you would stop giving us pictures of gears and provide ingame pictures. It makes me really undoubtful.
^I mean doubtful
nice!
sorry, how to install it?
Adding a pic would be nice...

• 18,774 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,609 Total Authors
  • 98,564,576 Total Downloads
  • Frontierland Latest File
  • Cyclone Boom Latest Submitter

232 user(s) are online ...

73 members, 159 guests, 0 anonymous users

sheldonboudreaux22, leswt, cesar_9811, tolandro, chleb3000, normari, yongjupark, Max18, smiller77, garyw, RHMgerards, DBGP, EdouardBracame, PanzerVIIIMAUS, dazflint, HBE1384, djminkx, ToLiveEternal, MoonSimmer, meister1235, brandanhagen, Trainmaster423, benzlove289, Alan Waters, dandydowser, Saf1, uth, j0nn0, guacamolem, Disney, Scherenschleifer, alan5775, Cupte, Fletch_BC, Achim_Rittner, BuilderTheBuilder, jonathanTIE, TopHatScout, 1131989, __B, zdzich1111, ioh969, gigius76, Lietuvis, RROOSSPPOO, JubJub16, fixomaniac, Ripardo, Guiv, fava, kamadeva, burmi79, shinkansen1, nemusd, TWAK, BF3forFun, 187Bene, Mpir, wallasey, kingtai, jjbbarbosa, Koenvh, gnomestradamus, Ookami Shihia, ulisse, rsardachuk, el_chiki, AnonymousPL, tkuzz, rubira, FrancescoH, monomass, Norbert994