• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account
  •  

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Nov 23, 2003 - 07:00 PM
  • Last Updated: Nov 23, 2003 - 07:00 PM
  • File Size: 644bytes
  • Views: 50807
  • Downloads: 109,889
  • File Descriptor: General Modds

Download Realistic Water v1 by Joerg and Teirusu

* * * * * 53 Votes

Screenshots
Joerg's Realistic water mod, that changes the water of simcity4 from carribean blue to rest of the world blue. Very nice and highly reccomended by me :-) Made with the much needed info generated by our squadder Teirusu

Photo
HorsepersonEA
Jun 29, 2009 - 02:26 PM
Hmmm I'll try it
Nice
adds a great effect
cool
look more downlaods then views???
i mean really...
I'll download this... hope, new effects will be better, then default)))
I've tried this mod - and I love it. Thank you karbdis for sharing.
this is nice...
Please, add an in-game picture. How can people see it? Anyway, by the comments, I believe that this should be a great mod. 5/5
why the hell didn't you put a readme in the zipped file? ?? where the hell am I going to put the unzipped file????! damn it !!
@ fenasiqerim: All single mod files go in the SC4 plugin folder unless stated otherwise... @ karybdis: thx for the upload. i wonder is this compatible with other terrain mods (like arctic or desert or Olympic meadow)?
Thank you. The current water effect is boring. =)
Photo
thesherminator
Jun 01, 2010 - 02:29 PM
Mhm it would be easier to spot with a pic and also easier to know what exactlt it is but ive already downloaded this and i quite like it 5/5
I'll try
OK I wish you would stop giving us pictures of gears and provide ingame pictures. It makes me really undoubtful.
^I mean doubtful
nice!
sorry, how to install it?
Adding a pic would be nice...

• 18,538 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,587 Total Authors
  • 95,049,883 Total Downloads
  • Mod Pack Latest File
  • HyugaHinata Latest Submitter

201 user(s) are online ...

89 members, 111 guests, 0 anonymous users

SCORPIO964, dtjkb822, Juan Felipe, Jan Kristiansen, SCCNjacks, tobygood466, koussevitzky, Mattyslalom, Влад, light2013, bramcarella, SImsCity Deluxe, ricb, Hadri94500, krazeal, HyugaHinata, Tomiyoshi, ggalantay, Dmitri Saar, viscounta, wangdese111, Suslik, KevcPecv, KNTL821, mendes, TravisATWA, _Alex, Yayie, Tobse, sstrobach, amishius, paddy_keks, Stormy2014, park_of thailand, HunLordNix, Kappax, leorafael, Merkwurdig, saluet, sarthakknight, rip67, Pentium_hal9000, p0kinsmot, milucho2, Metro0214, stonie03, Ticklette, Niego, Snakepit Dave, smilefunk, Lichtspeed, Netuno, atracurium, SimRus, Hotstuff5743, red467, StevieKam84, starrider64, fearpogo, Fasan, NielsC007, EddyRen1999, utkmike, Kanumz, planariakatsu, pippin, jeison0055, Matos, simcity4deluxe, sim_sagat, gcnose62, JulioGon, intheam, JimERyan12151979, Google (1), george1990, moneydud, basito, Xx(((o)))xX, m-v, Seamedmedal, orozcogarcia, wenakita, fuunyfon, just_another_nobody, Nexus91110, SSign, ididntdoit20, nebbishatudub, nahjay1101