• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

The Corner Starbucks is a rendition of a typical Starbucks Coffee shop. Of course, we made it a corner lot so you can simulate the real world... and put one on every freakin' corner. The package contains both a growable & ploppable version.

* This is the generic, non-theme related version of the lot designed for use in any type of city. It uses only game-default props and textures... and accordingly has no external dependencies. A MTP & CDK-Seaport Village version will be forth coming.

The lots are 2x2 CS$$ and will develop in all densities. The growable & ploppable versions have different lot designs... but they both share the same properties and values.

The growable version comes in 4 separate files, with each file containing a version for separate Growth Stages 1-4. This will allow the player to better control when and how often these lots will develop by simply removing any of the 4 stage files. Corner lots are notoriously shy about developing, so this duplication for each stage is intended to increase the odds that they will develop. If you find that they start appearing too often, simply remove 1 or 2 of the separate stage files.

* The 2x2 RCI CS$$ ploppable version can be found in your Landmarks menu. This version uses a different lot design but is still intended for plopping on corners. This could be very useful when you can't get a growable version to develop precisely where you want one. The ploppable version is also in a separate file and can be removed in not wanted.

** This lot has no dependencies.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

riccardofoxe likes this

User Feedback

PEG, will you develop one without the parking lot around it, so it will fit right on a sidewalk like the small-town america set?

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By nofunk
      For the past 18 years, the EastSider Bar has been providing spirits and entertainment to Milwaukee locals and rowdy college kids alike. If your city's residents are thirsty for a place to let loose, do 'em a favor and add the EastSider Bar to your Plugins folder today!
      Since there are apartments above the bar in real life, and because it fits in well with other wall-to-wall residential, I've provided both commercial and a residential growables!
      1x2 growable and ploppable CS$$, growable R$$ Provides 12 CS$$ jobs OR 18 R$$ residents MaxisNite and DarkNite versions included DarkNite requires the Day and Nite Modd Installation Instructions:
      1. Download either the DarkNite OR MaxisNite version. If you are unsure, choose the MaxisNite version. Attempting to use both versions in your Plugins at the same time may cause conflicts.
      2. Unzip the .zip and move its contents into your Documents > SimCity4 > Plugins folder.
      3. Enjoy!
      -
      Comments, questions, or issues? Check out my BAT thread.
    • By SimGoober
      Inspired by a parking garage I recently saw in Reno, Nevada. That one had classic cars in the windows outside the elevator, which were there to advertise a nearby car museum. I just thought it added interest to it, so incorporated it into this one. There are also retail shops on the street level.
      Mod Edit: Fixed broken description formatting.
    • By Chief ZDN
      Hello everyone,
      While I don't visit the simpeg.com in my life, I sad with the 2015 SimPeg.com fatal error. The site data is gone. However, Pegasus fans gives the Pegasus' and his friends' mods to the PLEX & STEX staff. But, there is no new mod created by the SimPeg again, The Prop Pox bug maker in the some mods still unfixed (Sorry SimPeg, I'm not hate you. I just send the fact that is on SC4D). We don't see the CDK development again. We don't see the new SPAM that support the CAM, officially.
      But, the reality is changed. I'm not a modder. But I can make the SimPeg revive again. We don't want the SimPeg staff is retired from making the quality mod (if they still can make a mod). We want the SimPeg staff making the mod, again. In this plan, I will show you how the new SimPeg led, what are the vision, what mods we make, and the challenge that we need solved.
      Organization
      The new SimPeg is led by Pegasus or someone with good modding skill (maybe Paeng?). The SimPeg organization structure is (from the level, ascending) Leader, Co-Leader, Secretary, Webmaster, Admin, and Moderator. Co-Leader is needed when the Leader is not in working condition or the Leader leaves from the community. Secretaries are for writing what happened on the community, what the community needed, and more. Moderators aren't splited to 2 parts. SimPeg staff member is same as before, but with some tweaks. Our missions are:
      Making a quality mods Host many of quality CJs Make researches about SimCity 4 and community Make innovation about SimCity 4 And our visions are:
      As the world's biggest SimCity 4 mod creator As the biggest CJ hosting As the biggest SimCity 4 contributor Mod We Want Make
      As a quality modder, we want make many quality mods. But for now, we just want to making the new SPAM that compatible with the CAM, new CDK that uses more modular architecture, and new Utopian BATs (I personally like the SkyFarm).
      Challenge
      I am not a modder. And, I not a senior SimCity player. So, I can't be the SimPeg leader or co-leader. However, there is solution. Either as a member but plan the SimPeg or as a staff member on the SimPeg. You can decide. I'm not hunt the rank. I just want contribute. The experience can't be fully restored. By this, we need creating the new experience that more better than before. The SimPeg is around 10 years old. By this, we need create a new logo. However, my laptop currently not available, so there are 2 options: use the old logo or make the new logo, but created by someone Sorry if I breaking the rules. Sorry if I can't explain more detail. Thank you for your attention.
    • By Chief ZDN
      Sorry if I breaking the rules and sorry if the board is incorrect.
      Hello everyone,
      As far as we know, SimPeg was shutted down in 2015. The cause of shutdown is a big website error and data corruption (this is made the error can't fixed). And now, SimPeg name is filled with other site. In Indonesia where I live, SimPeg is resulting to 'sistem kepegawaian' or in English, employee system, that is used by various institutions, including education institutions. The popular site, regardless of country, should rank first in the search. You can see the screenshot in the attachment.
      Don't forget, the world sometimes not unique. And, I say thank you.

• By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: RetailMania - Simgoober's Super Shopping Center #1
      Introduction
      Super Shopping Center #1 is the 2nd release from my RetailMania series and the first in a long line of classic Simgoober re-lots. This set of lots is based on Simgoober's original Super Center 2 strip mall complex and enhances the original through two principles: breaking up the original buildings into individual lots for growing as well as offering several gigantic new ploppable complexes in varying configurations. 
      Package Overview
      The original strip mall complex has been made bigger, badder and massively more detailed than before. While the original came in two versions (18x6, 18x7), the lot layout was pretty straightforward and only differed in an additional row of parking space. This set kicks this up a notch and comes in three very distinct (and large) ploppable versions. Furthermore, each individual building also has a small footprint growable that is more suited for urban use.

Included in the following package are a total of 6 lots: 3 CS$$ growables and ploppables. Two of the ploppables use all three buildings while the last complex is a smaller one that only utilizes two. All ploppables are transit enabled.
      If you desire to plop the growables, use the buildingPlop cheat and look for exemplars starting at KOSC_SG_Super (requires ExtraCheats.dll)
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      General Stats
      The included growable lots will provide between 261-342 CS$$ jobs. They are available in the following configurations:
      1 5x5 front, stage 2 2 7x3 front, stage 2 Ploppable lots are located in the landmarks menu and provide between 622-932 CS$$ jobs in the following flavors:
      20x11, $111,000 plop cost 15x11, $100,000 plop cost 12x10, $80,000 plop cost Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      Dependencies
      Main Building(s)
      You only need the model file, which can be found in the following 2 locations (you will only need ONE):
      Super Center 2 OR SG Commercials Models Malls Props
      SHK Parking Pack BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 Textures
      BSC Textures Vol. 2 BSC Textures Vol. 3 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures SuperSHK+ FA3 Parking Textures Credit goes to Simgoober for the amazing BATs!
      Enjoy!
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Great work and great to see you batting again! I love MKE stuff and remember going to this bar fairly often when I lived there.
    • I want to have these on my game, but I'm really confused about how to do this download, do I have to have all those dependencies? If so, where do I find all of them? Do I just click the pink 'Download File' button, or do I have to find and download those dependencies from somewhere? I'm not good with computers, sorry. Any help on this from anyone will be appreciated. 
    • Great. You stay closely on the IRM but add something new, no repetition. I'll use them for shure. We really should bring some of the newer props into the game, they deserve it.  For RRW (Real Rail Way) users I'd like to mention that eggman121 did the hard work of updating the NCD texture pack and some of the BSC textures to RRW versions. It is downloadable here: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3350 they are a replacement for Railyard and Spur Textures, Mega Pack but only an override for some of the BSC textures (= needed by the original IRM). So keep in mind the eggman121 textures must be loaded after the BSC Mega Textures.
    • @DavidDHetzel: Indeed. They've been sitting on my computer for a while now, but I think it's high time to take them for a spin again.
    • Glorious! Love the Aston Martins. Nice work!