• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

The CDKM Dock End is the perfect lot for those times when you feel that you just can't go on anymore. Similar in all regards and aspects to the CDKM Dock Extension lots, the Dock End performs as advertised. It ends.

The Dock End lot aligns with the other Dock Extension lots and provides a little more visual variation to your extended docks. Unlike the other dock extenders, you can not plop other dock sections onto the end of it. It is decisively the end of the line.

The Dock End is a 3x3 ploppable water lot that plops fully in the water. The lot is modular and designed exclusively for use with the Dock Extension lots. Like the other dock extenders, its is pure eye-candy and cost nothing to plop or maintain.

** This lot requires the PEG CDKM Marina.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

1 person likes this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
PaPa-J

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Loran73rus

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
theartpl

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
triyop

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
NoamChomsky

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RandyE
      Contains 9 2x2 lots to choose from.  Each lot has a different character, animation, and a variety of props from SC4 Deluxe.
      All lighthouses cost 4000§ (Simoleons), earn 100§ a month, slightly reduce air and water pollution nearby, and have a moderate local park and landmark effect.
      All lighthouses are in the Reward Menu and are available for immediate plopping. The Maxis Reward lighthouse is not replaced and becomes available as usual.
      No External Dependencies:
      The dependencies in version 1 have been removed. I am using a smaller texture pack that I made for my lots which is included, and have replaced the Bus Stop with an extended Toll Booth Platform.
      The 'BaseTexturesElements_Grass.dat' is an internal dependency required for the lots above; it is included in this package in the folder 'z_Grass Base Textures'.
      I have made a 500K Base Texture Volume with textures I made for my lots linked below.   If the texture file below is used then delete the ' z_Grass Base Textures' folder as the textures are the same and don't need to be loaded twice.
      Base Textures Vol 1 Elements
      INSTALL
      To install select the folders for the lighthouses you want to use and delete the other sub-folders.   Don't delete the 'z_Grass Base Textures' folder unless you are using none of the lighthouses which require them or are using the larger texture volume (see above). 
      Copy and paste the 'Lighthouse 2x2 Lot Pack V2' into your User\Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins folder. 
    • By fredinno
      I'm missing the reward slots for the PEG navy mod for Navy bases 3 and 4. They never seem to show up in the rewards section, even with cheats used.

Help?

• By leblanc.pat
      Ive noticed peg is down and cant find downloads for it, i still have a few on my computer...wondering if it would help to upload them somewhere. if so, tell me what to do so the stuff doesn't die.
    • By fsamuel420
      i was wondering if this is a common issue in the game... you can see the middle normal road has a nice 90 degree natural curve, now when i try to apply it to the dirt road version it doesn't work or just goes back to the normal road look. Anyone know any solutions around this?

• By картошка
      Hi,
      I just want to know if there's a way to get the marina from SC3K to C:S? I don't want to do anything illegal obviously but there's been other people who post SC3K assets. I just really like the SC3K marina.
      Basically, my question is how do you get assets out of SC3K? It's this thing (the marina).

Thanks.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments