• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

This latest addition to the CDK-OWW Seaport Village  collection is a pair of corner shops that will add more variety and seaside charm to your coastlines. The Corner Shops section is a 3x wide, CS$$ ploppable add-on for the Seaport Village. Like all OWW2 lots, it can be used with any other OWW2 style of lots, including the CDKM Marina lots. It features the same modular boardwalk and parking area... and plops seamlessly with all other OWW2 lots.

** This lot requires the PEG-CDKM Marina
and the PEG-OWW2 Resource Pack 1.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

Artimus likes this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Oldrogue

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review
PaPa-J

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By mattb325
      Millennium Hotel Knightsbridge, by Mattb325.
      ---------------------------------------
      If you've recently downloaded Harrods http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31736-harrods/ you may be wanting some additional UK themed Bats to fill the surrounding area.
      Fear not; over on nearby Sloane Street, a brutalist monstrosity caught my eye, and so I have brought this into game.
      When I look at a building from Google Street View, if at a street level it piques my interest, then I'll usually look at it from either Google Earth or Bing to get a better feel for the model.
      It is at this point that I will determine whether I will do a recreation, or adopt a looser approach. Either way, there will always be elements of each building I look at that in my opinion will stay or go when I recreate the building for SC4.
      Normally not too many elements of a building get turfed out: those that do are either aligned at an odd angle (rather than the SC4 grid), or are too awkward to be worth my effort. It is rare, however, that a building catches my eye on street level, for me to look at it from above and shake my head with a 'what were they thinking' moment.
      Millennium Hotel in Knightsbridge is one such building.
      It caught my eye because there are so few of these sorts of buildings in SC4; now I'll admit I am not a huge fan of brutalist early 1970's architecture: add the inclement British weather & city smog and you have hulking concrete structures that have gone from a light green-grey to the most dreary shade of dirty grey imaginable. But regardless of your opinion on Brutalism, you have to admit that it at least exudes authority and gravitas.
      So it came as some surprise when I saw all of the truly, truly "twee" additions visible from the air....now, with apologies to Mcmansionhell.com and other spoof websites, please see my take on what got the 'cut' from this Bat and why...
      **********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hopefully my UK friends can get a bit of a laugh out of this: you have been through a fair bit in recent months. 
      Now that that's out of the way, the Millenium Hotel is offered as a growable CS§§ building on a 4x4 lot. It is a larger 14 story mid-rise building, which I have made my own adjustments to. It grows on all tilesets and provides 960 CS§§ jobs.
      STATS CS§§:
      Lot size :                  4 x 4
      Growth Stage:         7 (Medium and High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:         § 780
      Capacity Satisfied:  CS§ 3,831, CS§§ 960
      Pollution:                  35 (Air)/ 23 (Water)/ 47 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:     6/7/0
      Power Consumed:   77 Mwh
      Water Consumed:   923 Gal/Month
      Building Style:          Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro (N/A for Ploppable)
      Occupant Group:     Commercial Services Building

NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:
      This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite.
      You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot File!
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod.
      DEPENDENCIES:
      This lot does not require external dependencies.
      To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.

• By paeng
      A set of turbulences for your rivers and streams.

You'll find narrow and wide pieces, both in straight and diagonal versions. They all sit on a 1x1 transparent lot and can be combined with PEG-PPond (Tahoe), PEG-Pond and PEG-Stream or ploppable waters by other creators as well.

LIST OF ITEMS
      Narrow Short Straight Narrow Long Straight Narrow Short Diagonal Narrow Long Diagonal Wide Short Straight Wide Long Straight Wide Short Diagonal Wide Long Diagonal
      Each piece comes in 2 variations that plop at random (16 models all in all).

DEPENDENCIES

~ none ~

Recommended to use with Free Waters Mod.

DEVELOPER NOTES

The turbulences are batted props (instead of the textures used in Vol 01), so there are less straight edges and a bit of overlap onto the next tile.
      You can combine them with any ploppable water and to some extent also with Pond and Stream pieces, mainly the straight items.
      Some of the pieces are also suitable to make transitions between the various available waters - just be creative and find the right combinations.
      There are no other props on these lots - so you have complete freedom to dress them with any Major Mode Flora that suits your theme.

The Turbulences and Transitions Volume 01 (texture based) is available to download here and is now also an option when downloading from this entry.

CREDITS

Concept & Design: Murimk & Paeng
      Batting: Murimk
      Lotting & Modding: Paeng

SUPPORT

Should you need support for these items please visit the
      PLEX on the STEX - Community Support

Productions Forum Thread (no longer available)

Enjoy!
    • By nofunk
      Located on the corner of Water and Highland, Milwaukee's first brew pub has been a downtown landmark since 1987. Add Water Street Brewery to your city today!
      1x2 growable and ploppable CS$$ Provides 12 CS$$ jobs MaxisNite and DarkNite versions included DarkNite requires the Day and Nite Modd Installation Instructions:
      1. Download either the DarkNite OR MaxisNite version. If you are unsure, choose the MaxisNite version. Attempting to use both versions in your Plugins at the same time may cause conflicts.
      2. Unzip the .zip and move its contents into your Documents > SimCity4 > Plugins folder.
      3. Enjoy!
      -
      Comments, questions, or issues? Check out my BAT thread.
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: RetailMania - Simgoober's Super Shopping Center #1
      Introduction
      Super Shopping Center #1 is the 2nd release from my RetailMania series and the first in a long line of classic Simgoober re-lots. This set of lots is based on Simgoober's original Super Center 2 strip mall complex and enhances the original through two principles: breaking up the original buildings into individual lots for growing as well as offering several gigantic new ploppable complexes in varying configurations. 
      Package Overview
      The original strip mall complex has been made bigger, badder and massively more detailed than before. While the original came in two versions (18x6, 18x7), the lot layout was pretty straightforward and only differed in an additional row of parking space. This set kicks this up a notch and comes in three very distinct (and large) ploppable versions. Furthermore, each individual building also has a small footprint growable that is more suited for urban use.

Included in the following package are a total of 6 lots: 3 CS$$ growables and ploppables. Two of the ploppables use all three buildings while the last complex is a smaller one that only utilizes two. All ploppables are transit enabled.
      If you desire to plop the growables, use the buildingPlop cheat and look for exemplars starting at KOSC_SG_Super (requires ExtraCheats.dll)
      General Stats
      The included growable lots will provide between 261-342 CS$$ jobs. They are available in the following configurations:
      1 5x5 front, stage 2 2 7x3 front, stage 2 Ploppable lots are located in the landmarks menu and provide between 622-932 CS$$ jobs in the following flavors:
      20x11, $111,000 plop cost 15x11, $100,000 plop cost 12x10, $80,000 plop cost Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      Dependencies
      Main Building(s)
      You only need the model file, which can be found in the following 2 locations (you will only need ONE):
      Super Center 2 OR SG Commercials Models Malls Props
      SHK Parking Pack BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 Textures
      BSC Textures Vol. 2 BSC Textures Vol. 3 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures SuperSHK+ FA3 Parking Textures Credit goes to Simgoober for the amazing BATs!
      Enjoy!
    • By nofunk
      Happy 100 million downloads on the STEX!

Also known as the 7th Street Hotel, the South Loop Club stands at 701 S. State Street in Chicago, Illinois. Built sometime in the late 1920s at the corner of S. State and 7th Street (now known as Balbo Avenue), the South Loop Club still stands as a unique Art Deco building in Chicago's South Loop neighborhood.

The Centre Building provides 57 CS$$ jobs. Add this Midwest gem to your city today!

- 1x2 growable and ploppable CS$$ versions
      - Grows in the New York tileset
      - Available in MaxisNite and DarkNite
      - DarkNite requires the Day and Nite Modd

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments