• Moose

PEG UT Airport Avenue Medians 1

(4.71)    (35 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This  PEG Utopia Series  MOD changes the appearance of the Avenue Medians in and around Airport Zones.... which includes any lot that appears in your Airports menu. The Airport Zone is an another area that the original game designers intended to make use use of... but didn't. As a result, the game default avenues completely ignore it... and avenues running along these lots have empty medians with neither barriers or streetlights.

This mod corrects all that with a special set of custom planters and streetlights designed specifically for Airports &  other related lots. The distinctive planter & streetlight style will make it very easy to identify those areas that are influenced by your airport. At night, the streetlight has a subtle yellowish cast to it that further helps you identify your zones.

This mod only affects the straight sections of avenues. By default, the game does not put any center barrier props on diagonal or curved sections of the avenues... and neither does this mod. It does not change any textures so it can be safely used with any other avenue mod you may use.  

Note:  After installation, you will need to replop/drag the straight sections of your avenues in order to see the new avenue median props. Likewise, if the mod is uninstalled, you will need to replop/drag the avenues in cities where the mod was used.

** This file has no dependencies.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

obama777 likes this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By LittleMac
       Hello guys! Today i'm working on a 2x3 office building, hope you like it:

• By FlyHigh
      Railway Concrete Tunnel
      Okay, so I've been working on this for a few months and I got some positive feedback on the Chat so I decided to ask the community what do YOU think of it?

Ok guys, your feedback is my guide. Tell me, what do you think?
    • By FlyHigh
      Hey everyone. I've been going back and forth with BAT. Learned some techniques and redone some stuff. I've started a few projects but never came bout to finish them. A few months back I started this one that I intend to carry on 'till the end.
      While playing, I've noticed a lack of el-stations over roads and, as such, I decided that that would be my next project.

Based on this 19th century parisian berlin station, I decided to model my own version.
      At the moment this is what i've got:

Here's the render before that railing:
        I'm now working on some access stairs so I can move on to texturing.
      What do you think? Keep in mind this is my very first BAT and its very first presentation to the public 
    • By MayorBCL
      I'm working with a modded hospital like MaxiMed, or Memorial Hospital.  Whenever I get about 2 million residents, it doesn't matter how many hospitals I build, all of them have the same patient number and capacity.  I used the Ilives reader to jack the capacity up to 999,999, but when I get back into the game, the capacity isn't nearly that high, and the same problem ensues.  
      Any thoughts?
    • By ShadeSlayer
      About
      It's finally here! SCAG Cargo Lots by ShadeSlayer (SCAG-CLSS) is a series of lots aimed to enhance the cargo aspect of SimCity Airports.

There is a large update for this pack planned for April 2010. While game crashes are unlikely, we are going to remove that possibility and update dependencies. Thanks.

SCAG-CLSS are purely eyecandy, and are not functional.

Included with this package are the following:
      The plane/building lots; Some cargo props created by various members of SCAG (noted below); A readme file; A cleanitol dependency checker; and Some pictures to make it look pretty. All of this is contained in a .zip file. There is no EXE installer as to maintain cross-compatability between different Operating Systems.

Installation Instructions
      Unzip (extract) the .ZIP file into your "My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins" folder.

Dependencies
      Sorry for the huge amount of dependencies, but I created this under the assumption that most users downloading this would already have airports, and thus, have about half of the dependencies already.
      AC MEGA Textures vol1 AC Cargo Planes vol1 AC MEGA Props vol2 AC MEGA Props vol5 ACB-VLT Series 2 BSC MEGA Textures Cycledogg vol1 BSC MEGA Props jestarr vol1 BSC MEGA Props jestarr vol2 BSC MEGA Props jestarr vol3 BSC MEGA Props Gascooker vol1 Warehouse BATProps Part A Warehouse BATProps Part B Warehouse Mega Pack You may also use the included Cleanitol file to make this job easier...

Credits/Thanks
      This package was created by myself, with assistance with some fellow team members in the area of prop making, namely:

joelyboy911: Cargo Loaders
      cameron1991: LD3 containers
      RustyXL: LD3 carts
      AC Team: for creating the plane models

Also thanks to the SCAG team. Without them, this probably wouldn't have been as face-smashingly awesome.

Copyright
      Copyright © 2009, SimCity Aviation Group
      Protected under the Creative Commons License

Do not redistribute the included lots without direct permission.

Contact
      If you wish to contact me, my email is:

SCAG Team Room: www.sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments